Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?

+3
The Pantry
WhiteBoyHatcher
Triple Sparty
7 posters

Go down

Should gHost drop $300 on winter lawn when there's a chance it may not grow?

Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_lcap50%Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_lcap0%Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_lcap0%Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_lcap33%Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_lcap17%Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Empty Re: Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-11-18, 23:01

$300? For grass? It better be spot proof for that much!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?  Empty Re: Is it too late for winter lawn? Yes. Should I do it anyway?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-18, 23:25

gHost I am looking forward to your input on my ideal climate thread. I would also appreciate if you could include an additional outlook from one of your characters.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-18, 23:49

Desert problem.  Reminds me of

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 00:36

If you're not going to follow my advice and install a linoleum front yard, then I'd recommend keeping it cut extra low. That way, you can watch the kitties fornicate on your lawn without getting up from your davenport.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-19, 08:05

DWags.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-19, 08:06

Not if the neighborhood cats will be humping on it.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-19, 08:35

The Pantry wrote:Desert problem.  Reminds me of

One of his better rants.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-19, 08:48

Shitty thread.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-22, 20:55

gHost Spartan wrote:Just did my winter lawn this afternoon. I didn't drop the baller type cash on the Pennington Fairway Supreme Ryegrass, just went with the annual, which is half the price. Threw about 60 pounds of seed on the front lawn and 8 bags of steer manure. Now I just gotta water the fuck out of the lawn. The warm temps should help germinate the seeds and should grow but not as quickly as if I had over seeded this time last month. I'll post pics when it's grows in (if I figure out how to post pics by then).

Did you get your steer manure from the Amish? I've found that Amish shit is the very best.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down