Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a shocker.....Muslim terrorists strike again

+8
Rocinante
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
xsanguine
NigelUno
kingstonlake
Robert J Sakimano
Dr. Strangelove
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In a shocker.....Muslim terrorists strike again - Page 2 Empty Re: In a shocker.....Muslim terrorists strike again

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-11-20, 11:36

In regards to the original topic it appears Malian special forces are storming the hotel.

I don't think I'd like to bet my life on Malian special forces.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34877069
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

In a shocker.....Muslim terrorists strike again - Page 2 Empty Re: In a shocker.....Muslim terrorists strike again

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 11:42

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:one thing I most certainly appreciate about the fine, patriotic gun-enthusiasts at the NRA is how supportive they are of freedoms.

NRA Defends Stance On Law Allowing Gun Sales to Terror Suspects

because, well, the money of terror suspects is green just like ours is and their freedoms should be supported, as well.

You are invading my safe space and I feel threatened. Wink
In a shocker.....Muslim terrorists strike again - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 11:43

you know that Obama has been a great president when the right's biggest source of contention with him is violence in another country.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 11:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, and from Wednesday, November 4th at 9:28 am

more hypocrisy from the right... jesus would be proud.

Want Proof of Hypocrisy? Click Me and Scroll to Post  #7

Fuck you Bob, I didn't start the thread on the main board.  Move it to the political board and see how much I participate.

Once again you distort reality and seem to think you can fool people.
bump..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-11-20, 11:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you know that Obama has been a great president when the right's biggest source of contention with him is violence in another country.

this
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-20, 11:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Rocinante wrote:All of your examples of Obama's "failures" are so one-sided, short-sighted, and ill-informed, that I was forced to use a number of hyphenated phrases to describe them. I would be happy to debate you on the myriad reasons for instability in the Middle East, but not right now or right here. I'm hungry and I suspect it would be a long back and forth that we would likely never come to an understanding on.

Any chance you get food stamps or government assistance?

No. Any chance you're an entitled dickweed?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-20, 13:04

You have to understand almost every action Democrats do is purely for political posturing.

Dems will consistently lower the standard of life for actual Americans for more votes. They will call the other sides name and spew vitriol to anyone who challenge said policies. For the average low information Dem voter, it works perfectly.

Rinse and repeat.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-20, 13:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:you know that Obama has been a great president when the right's biggest source of contention with him is violence in another country.

Do people honestly, deep down, truly believe Obama has been a good president?

I know it's partisan politics and Dems never say anything negative about their own, but his presidency is just about over. You don't need to keep up appearances anymore.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 13:06

The_Dude wrote:You have to understand almost every action Democrats do is purely for political posturing.

Dems will consistently lower the standard of life for actual Americans for more votes. They will call the other sides name and spew vitriol to anyone who challenge said policies. For the average low information Dem voter, it works perfectly.

Rinse and repeat.
libruls

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 13:07

The_Dude wrote:

Do people honestly, deep down, truly believe Obama has been a good president?

I know it's partisan politics and Dems never say anything negative about their own, but his presidency is just about over. You don't need to keep up appearances anymore.
I've liked 2nd term Obama much more than 1st term Obama..

affordable healthcare of millions, has kept our homeland safe, worked to extend same-sex rights to fellow Americans, unemployment at 5%, record Dow, rebounding housing market..

so, yes.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 13:20

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 13:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Fuck you Bob, I didn't start the thread on the main board.  Move it to the political board and see how much I participate.

Once again you distort reality and seem to think you can fool people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2