Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related

+12
Tim Wakefield
The_Dude
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Vlad
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related

Post by DWags Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 15:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Bob what kind of outfit are you going to wear to the game? Spartan Storm Trooper? Nacho Libre?
I was going to wear a costume carefully stitched on the shores of the Bay of Campeche.. it was designed to honor both the Mexican heritage of the Gangsta from Guadalajara and my love of Spartan football..

but now I'm going to wear the shirt that Cindy hooked me up with.

Just wear the Michigan shirt you had on in El Az. you'll be more easily identified.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related - Page 3 Empty Re: Breaking News: MSU Spring Game-Related

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 15:52

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I was going to wear a costume carefully stitched on the shores of the Bay of Campeche.. it was designed to honor both the Mexican heritage of the Gangsta from Guadalajara and my love of Spartan football..

Just wear the Michigan shirt you had on in El Az. you'll be more easily identified.
but that might hurt Cindy's feelings. She was so nice.. I'd hate to do that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 15:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

but that might hurt Cindy's feelings. She was so nice.. I'd hate to do that.

She'll get over it, but you might not. I mean, You'd have to admit that you have a Michigan shirt that me and the kids saw you in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 16:16

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:but that might hurt Cindy's feelings. She was so nice.. I'd hate to do that.

She'll get over it, but you might not. I mean, You'd have to admit that you have a Michigan shirt that me and the kids saw you in.
after my interaction with Cindy, my mind is made up. I'm wearing the shirt she provided me. She was just a peach of a lady.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 16:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Bob what kind of outfit are you going to wear to the game? Spartan Storm Trooper? Nacho Libre?
I was going to wear a costume carefully stitched on the shores of the Bay of Campeche.. it was designed to honor both the Mexican heritage of the Gangsta from Guadalajara and my love of Spartan football..

I think I'd like to go for something cow boy gun slinger themed mixed with some MSU motifs. White leather chaps, a green and white rodeo shirt, white leather holsters that holds cans of beers, a white cowboy hat with a green S.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 17:00

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I was going to wear a costume carefully stitched on the shores of the Bay of Campeche.. it was designed to honor both the Mexican heritage of the Gangsta from Guadalajara and my love of Spartan football..

I think I'd like to go for something cow boy gun slinger themed mixed with some MSU motifs. White leather chaps, a green and white rodeo shirt, white leather holsters that holds cans of beers, a white cowboy hat with a green S.

that sounds like a great idea with two exceptions:

1. I'm a well-adjusted, emotionally secure adult who doesn't feel the need to draw attention to himself in hopes of filling in some missing piece of my psychological makeup.

2. Cindy. She was just so sweet on the phone.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 17:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

that sounds like a great idea with two exceptions:

1. I'm a well-adjusted, emotionally secure adult who doesn't feel the need to draw attention to himself in hopes of filling in some missing piece of my psychological makeup.

2. Cindy. She was just so sweet on the phone.

Anyone that dresses up in super hero costumes for B1G sporting events is probably a great person to get a beer with.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 17:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

If you call Cindy up at the office, you'll probably be able to get a photo op with CMD. Just let her know you have a four generation Spartan family coming to the game.
I just called Cindy up at the office and she hooked me up with a shirt. She's a really great person.

GO GREEN!

Bob, sorry to get you so late in the work day. You would actually really like Cindy. She hangs out at Dags and enjoys cheap beer.

Talk to you Monday.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 18:37

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I just called Cindy up at the office and she hooked me up with a shirt. She's a really great person.

GO GREEN!

Bob, sorry to get you so late in the work day. You would actually really like Cindy. She hangs out at Dags and enjoys cheap beer.

Talk to you Monday.

She also is wayyyyy cooler than Bob. Know why? Cause she doesn't tell you she's cool. She just is.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3