Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread

+19
DWags
The Pantry
steveschneider
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
Turtleneck
Snake Plissken
kingstonlake
Death Roe
NigelUno
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
23 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread

Post by tGreenWay Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 23:15

steveschneider wrote:Nigel is one of the better posters in the history of the swill or the rcmb.

Goddamn it, steve.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread

Post by DWags Tue 7 Jun 2016 - 23:47

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Tanfan feigning dislike of gHost lately is transparent. They tag team online and probably scissor in person.

Tanfans schtick is stuck in 2003. He's the guy that still wears whatever shit it was that people wore in the 80s. No idea how to evolve himself. Just stuck in the same old rut. Sad!

I'm keeping my members jacket. Fuck you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 0:01

Should we create a meta whining pussy thread and move all posts of this nature there? I'm bored of them and this is not furthering my glass half full agenda.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 0:06

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Should we create a meta whining pussy thread and move all posts of this nature there? I'm bored of them and this is not furthering my glass half full agenda.

Yes. The whining bullshit from all sides is getting pretty tired.

-Moose ain't coming back.
-No one cares about tanfan or duffys 10 year old vendettas
-Sd probably isn't coming back because I don't think anyone other than heat or SRC can undo what heat did and they check the board once every month
-several whiny girls need to grow some sacks and be their own man and worry about their own problems instead of trying to be some white knight for Internet justice.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 0:07

I think the board is great and the future looks bright!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 0:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I think the board is great and the future looks bright!

Fake opinion. And false.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 0:14

steveschneider wrote:Nigel is one of the better posters in the history of the swill or the rcmb.

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 294152859
The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 54811887
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 0:18

Cameron wrote:

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 294152859
The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 54811887

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1966794946 The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1966794946
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 2:53

Blanch32 wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:In what way has mooses banning changed your life?

Other than putting you on tilt over NU.

It has broKen my trust in the swill

Your can't have a relationship without trust. Do the right thing. Break it off......The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 7:36

steve is a smart man.

All Hail steve!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 7:43

Snake Plissken wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:.....and yet the later is permabanned and the other has yet to even get a single post modified.

How anyone doesn't believe in the existence of the green seat mafia now, is beyond me...
Is this made up data or do you have hard facts to support your case? This sounds made up.

Nope. Check the euphoria board and do the math yourself....if that's possible
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 7:46

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Okay, I'm hopping on the fuck Steve bandwagon. You did this to yourself.

This. Repetitive, angry, jealous, nutcase, and unoriginal is not the hallmarks of a premium. Dude needs to study owo more closely
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 7:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Should we create a meta whining pussy thread and move all posts of this nature there? I'm bored of them and this is not furthering my glass half full agenda.

Yes. The whining bullshit from all sides is getting pretty tired.

-Moose ain't coming back.
-No one cares about tanfan or duffys 10 year old vendettas
-Sd probably isn't coming back because I don't think anyone other than heat or SRC can undo what heat did and they check the board once every month
-several whiny girls need to grow some sacks and be their own man and worry about their own problems instead of trying to be some white knight for Internet justice.

Why would anyone undo what Heat did?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:01

The Pantry wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

It has broKen my trust in the swill
Bummer.

Feel free to leave at your earliest convenience.

You already got 247 and rivals for that
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:03

"No blanch, there is no gsm" lol

Not helping your cause here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:04

I move that this be that mega-thread.  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f44d
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I move that this be that mega-thread.  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f44d

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 261d  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 270c
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:12

NigelUno wrote:steve is a smart man.

All Hail steve!

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 Images12
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:14

Tanfan! wrote:...(tilting)...

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 Giphy The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1e7  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f4  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1fe
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:23

2 more votes from 247 bonars....lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:25

Blanch32 wrote:2 more votes from 247 bonars....lol

Are you aware every single poster here is pretty much tired of your whining? Do you ever wonder why you're perma-banned from the other board? Maybe some quiet reflection could do you some good. Just a thought.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:2 more votes from 247 bonars....lol

Are you aware every single poster here is pretty much tired of your whining? Do you ever wonder why you're perma-banned from the other board? Maybe some quiet reflection could do you some good. Just a thought.

You mean 18 out of the 500+? Lol. Math was never the gsm thing
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:39

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You mean 18 out of the 500+?  Lol.  Math was never the gsm thing

I hope you get the help you need someday. I'm praying for you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 8:43

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You mean 18 out of the 500+?  Lol.  Math was never the gsm thing

I hope you get the help you need someday. I'm praying for you.

Yes, it would be nice if we went back to our roots and allowed Moose to post again. Unfortunately, you guys bullied SD so hard, he had to take his own elife. For shame bonars, for shame!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:03

Yes.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:04

steveschneider wrote:

Yes.

Motion carries. Or something.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:08

All Hail steve!

It's time to stand up to the bullying. I've noticed most of the people that don't like Nigel are the ones always picking fights on message boards.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:18

Blanch is a member in good standing on this board. Obviously with him banned at rcmb and moose here, there is some separation anxiety going on. We should all support Blanch, not ridicule a serious disorder. I say we set up a go fund me account so they can meet and have their emotional reunion. They only other option is help #SDtilt265 start up his Nickelodeon $75 board where they can live in harmony. It's all I got guys. This is some serious message boardin shit y'all. #supportBlanch
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:21

steveschneider wrote:

All Hail steve!

It's time to stand up to the bullying. I've noticed most of the people that don't like Nigel are the ones always picking fights on message boards.

True. Even nigel doesn't like nigel
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:30

Blanch32 wrote:...nigel...
Blanch32 wrote:...nigel...

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f4  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1e7  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f8  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1ea  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f8  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f8  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1ee  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f4  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f3
The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f4  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1e7  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f8  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1ea  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f8  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f8  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1ee  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f4  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f1f3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:52

gHost Spartan wrote:Call me crazy, but I think Nigel is actually a much improved poster - he's not so angry all the time, he seems to have loosened up. In fact, I have suspended my non-contact policy with Nigel and interact with him occasionally on the Swill. Maybe he's finally taken a look in the mirror.

We agree. Be careful you might earn the scorn of Crazy Cameron.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 9:59

gHost Spartan wrote:Call me crazy, but I think Nigel is actually a much improved poster - he's not so angry all the time, he seems to have loosened up. In fact, I have suspended my non-contact policy with Nigel and interact with him occasionally on the Swill. Maybe he's finally taken a look in the mirror.

You guys should go out for drinks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:03

I'm not sure I have the energy to chase the little spaz around and move all of his posts since this is all he posts about now, but it sounds like a swell idea if Travis and Wags are on board.

Of course, I will need express written permission by Pylon as the thread originator (preferably signed in blood, or feces or some other bodily fluid) to change the thread title. Pylon what should we call it?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:05

Turtleneck wrote:

You guys should go out for drinks.

Beers maybe. Not drinks.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not sure I have the energy to chase the little spaz around and move all of his posts since this is all he posts about now, but it sounds like a swell idea if Travis and Wags are on board.

Of course, I will need express written permission by Pylon as the thread originator (preferably signed in blood, or feces or some other bodily fluid) to change the thread title. Pylon what should we call it?

Yeah I'm probably not going to deal with that kind of nonsense on a daily basis.

And I only accept written notifications of consent to change something that are written in semen. FYI
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:07

I think gHost likes appletinis, Nigel.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:15

Nigel is having too much fun with the new emoticons to get too angry over internet feuds.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:26

I honestly barely notice Nigel... well except when Tanfan comes over and posts 20 'Nigel is big meanie' posts. Not sure what all the fuss is about.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:28

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nigel is having too much fun with the new emoticons to get too angry over internet feuds.

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f195
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:29

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f437  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f43b  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 1f43c  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 2b50  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 2b50  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 2b50  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 2b50  The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 2 2b50
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next