Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread

+19
DWags
The Pantry
steveschneider
InTenSity
I.B. Fine
Turtleneck
Snake Plissken
kingstonlake
Death Roe
NigelUno
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:33

Turtleneck wrote:I think gHost likes appletinis, Nigel.

Just because he has a keen fashion sense? I don't think so.

He eats raw eggs for protein. He's a beer guy.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:33

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not sure I have the energy to chase the little spaz around and move all of his posts since this is all he posts about now, but it sounds like a swell idea if Travis and Wags are on board.

Of course, I will need express written permission by Pylon as the thread originator (preferably signed in blood, or feces or some other bodily fluid) to change the thread title. Pylon what should we call it?

You have my permission.  :poop:

I'm no good at naming threads, I'll let the merger decide.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Nigel is one of the better posters in the history of the swill or the rcmb.

Okay, I'm hopping on the fuck Steve bandwagon. You did this to yourself.

Crazy Cameron isn't even rational in his hatred. He just responds to simple stimuli (any post I put out there) and writes 'Fuck You Steve'. He's like the mouse in the BF Skinner experiments that pushes the button and gets a shock.

You can do better than that, OTPT.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 10:44

Jesus Steve stop tilting so hard. Fuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:18

Sup guys?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:22

The Official Message Board Justice League Whining about GSM Thread - Page 3 Destruct
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:33

gHost Spartan wrote:Call me crazy, but I think Nigel is actually a much improved poster - he's not so angry all the time, he seems to have loosened up. In fact, I have suspended my non-contact policy with Nigel and interact with him occasionally on the Swill. Maybe he's finally taken a look in the mirror.

Crazy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Nigel is having too much fun with the new emoticons to get too angry over internet feuds.

Yea, the mentally capable are easily amused.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:43

InTenSity wrote:Sup guys?

Tilty is tilting.
Attention whore guy is tilting.

How are you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 11:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not sure I have the energy to chase the little spaz around and move all of his posts since this is all he posts about now, but it sounds like a swell idea if Travis and Wags are on board.

Of course, I will need express written permission by Pylon as the thread originator (preferably signed in blood, or feces or some other bodily fluid) to change the thread title. Pylon what should we call it?

Forgettaboutit...green seat mafia
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:05

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

That would mean that there's 200 of us.....

There's actually like 520 members here at the swill Travis.

:)
and only 12 that actively post. That's quite fucking sad when you think about it.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:08

Snake Plissken wrote:

and only 12 that actively post. That's quite fucking sad when you think about it.

I thought it was 6.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:09

Snake Plissken wrote:

Meh. I like it here. Usually the people bitching don't contribute much, so I don't really pay much attention to them.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:10

Snake Plissken wrote:and only 12 that actively post. That's quite fucking sad when you think about it.

Meh. I like it here. Usually the people bitching don't contribute much, so I don't really pay much attention to them.

I pay attention and tell them to STFU actually. I just don't think they are in any position to bitch about the board as they lurk.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:22

steveschneider wrote:

Crazy Cameron isn't even rational in his hatred. He just responds to simple stimuli (any post I put out there) and writes 'Fuck You Steve'. He's like the mouse in the BF Skinner experiments that pushes the button and gets a shock.

Please stay calm, Steve. You're making the rest of us uncomfortable and it's upsetting to some.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:40

Snake Plissken wrote:

GSM chased the other 508 off I guess...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 12:46

Snake Plissken wrote:and only 12 that actively post. That's quite fucking sad when you think about it.

This. Probably is the gsm has too much power here since they have successfully scared off almost all of the rest or had them outright banned.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 13:00

NigelUno wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Sup guys?

Tilty is tilting.

How are you?
I'm good. I have a new position at work. It might be less stressful in some ways and more in other ways. We'll see how it goes. Trying to see what else is out there at the same time. You?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 13:11

WBH?

If not now, when?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 13:55

I'm adulting today Nigel. Maybe tonight.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 13:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm adulting today Nigel. Maybe tonight.

I was just talking about lunch. Should I eat it now? It's getting late. Just skip it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 16:57

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I think gHost likes appletinis, Nigel.

I like how you have taken up ghost's fake racist cause as music man. It cracks me up.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:06

Tanfan! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Just because he has a keen fashion sense?  I don't think so.  

He eats raw eggs for protein.  He's a beer guy.  

I like how you have taken up ghost's fake racist cause as music man. It cracks me up.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:36

steveschneider wrote:

Crazy Cameron isn't even rational in his hatred. He just responds to simple stimuli (any post I put out there) and writes 'Fuck You Steve'.  He's like the mouse in the BF Skinner experiments that pushes the button and gets a shock.

If hating you is crazy, I don't wanna be sane.

Look, Steve, I'm gonna level with you. You are terrible, but I only berate you as much as I do because I worry that if I don't, no one will, and then you'd go through life thinking that there's nothing wrong with you. We can't have that now, can we?

Now go fuck yourself, Steve.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:44

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Crazy Cameron isn't even rational in his hatred. He just responds to simple stimuli (any post I put out there) and writes 'Fuck You Steve'.  He's like the mouse in the BF Skinner experiments that pushes the button and gets a shock.

Look, Steve, I'm gonna level with you. You are terrible, but I only berate you as much as I do because I worry that if I don't, no one will, and then you'd go through life thinking that there's nothing wrong with you. We can't have that now, can we?

Your candor is appreciated. We need people to be more honest with each other.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:52

tGreenWay wrote:
Cameron wrote:

You're a useless fuck.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 17:53

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

You're a useless fuck.

Thank you. I prefer crewnecks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 18:17

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Tilty is tilting.

How are you?
I'm good. I have a new position at work. It might be less stressful in some ways and more in other ways. We'll see how it goes. Trying to see what else is out there at the same time. You?

Fuck em. You can handle anything those fuckity fuck fucks throw your way. Stress should be on them worrying about keeping you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 19:55

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Okay...glad you have a some kind of crusade for your self. Keep up the good fight man.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:27

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Hard boiled, not raw eggs.

Trying to make you look like a bad ass tough guy. Play along next time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:40

gHost Spartan wrote:Call me crazy, but I think Nigel is actually a much improved poster - he's not so angry all the time, he seems to have loosened up. In fact, I have suspended my non-contact policy with Nigel and interact with him occasionally on the Swill. Maybe he's finally taken a look in the mirror.

Well he now spends most of his day trolling his enemies on the rcmb as music man. But you knew that. Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 21:43

Tanfan! wrote:

Well he now spends most of his day trolling his enemies on the rcmb as music man. But you knew that.  Lol

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:15

lol!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:19

cheers
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:23

You bonars realize this thread legitimizes my premises, right?

No, no you don't nor wont
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:28

Nobody cares about your premise. Shut the fuck up and come up with some new material bro. Done responding to you until you return to the regular blanch that we all can snicker at.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:28

Blanch32 wrote:You bonars realize this thread legitimizes my premises, right?

That's cause every premise you propose validates that you're truly fucked in the head
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Jun 2016 - 22:58

As long as it's all in one thread, I couldn't give a fuck less what you think.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 6:25

I enjoy your threads about finger blasting unconscious chicks way more.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu 9 Jun 2016 - 6:42

kingstonlake wrote:

I enjoy your threads about Justfinger blasting unconscious chicks way more.

Fixed it so it's morally ok to do it according to Blanch and Dude.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next