Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15

+18
tGreenWay
Blanch32
tanfan!
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Cym Jim
Travis of the Cosmos
BleacherSwill
Watch Out Pylon!
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Vlad
The Pantry
Jake from State Farm
tTy
22 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-16, 22:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:But "freedom" (with 8 asterisks) is more important than life as well.

Your goddamned right it is. People have given their lives for freedom. Only cucks & cowards give up their freedom to spare their lives.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 4 Empty Re: Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-16, 22:50

My freedom to shoot a gun? Sounds worth it........guns are so fucking cool. Nothing gets me going like shooting a gun.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-16, 22:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:My freedom to shoot a gun? Sounds worth it........guns are so fucking cool. Nothing gets me going like shooting a gun.

If that's your schtick, then beat it. You should have the freedom to live your life exactly as you see fit. Unless you're hurting someone else, have a ball.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-16, 23:50

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Death Roe wrote:I don't think Pantry is a redneck, OTPT, but it's definitely a generational thing here.

Anyone downplaying this mass shooting is just straight up ignorant.

I'm actually tilting because I am so fucking sick of this bullshit. And for people to continue to play the same ole bullshit as goose does honestly sickens me. it's the same tired ass story that ends up being "well nothing we can really do" as dead bodies continue to pile up.

Oh, and Chicago!!!!!!
Get use to it. No matter your politics or faith, we are all mortal and no man-made law will prevent the time or cause you will eventually die.

I remember feeling indestructible when I was your age. Still sorta feel that way but have learned my limitations.

Your assertion that older people should be "off the planet" was really fucking dumb. You can eventually learn from them, if you can shut your dumbass, gaping piehole.

Much more to learn than from Bob's 1o bucks in a library book.

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-16, 23:56

I've learned plenty pantry. How to downplay gun violence, suppress other's civil rights, follow cults blindly, etc etc. Thanks for everything!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 00:00

The Pantry wrote:

I'm actually tilting because I am so fucking sick of this bullshit. And for people to continue to play the same ole bullshit as goose does honestly sickens me. it's the same tired ass story that ends up being "well nothing we can really do" as dead bodies continue to pile up.

Oh, and Chicago!!!!!!
Get use to it. No matter your politics or faith, we are all mortal and no man-made law will prevent the time or cause you will eventually die.

I remember feeling indestructible when I was your age. Still sorta feel that way but have learned my limitations.

Your assertion that older people should be "off the planet" was really fucking dumb. You can eventually learn from them, if you can shut your dumbass, gaping piehole.

Much more to learn than from Bob's 1o bucks in a library book.

I wish I would have listened to my elders more. They lived through it, they already know how it all works out in many cases and can learn from their mistakes and benefit of hindsight. OTPT will grow into a humble, productive and fulfilled human being at some point... this I am sure of. Maybe a few more beneficial shroom trips over the next couple of years... should do the trick.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-06-17, 00:09

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've learned plenty pantry. How to downplay gun violence, suppress other's civil rights, follow cults blindly, etc etc. Thanks for everything!
You weed binging?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-06-17, 00:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I've learned plenty pantry. How to downplay gun violence, suppress other's civil rights, follow cults blindly, etc etc. Thanks for everything!

You've apparently learned very little, ObviouslyTryingtoPermanentlyTilt. I don't really see anyone downplaying violence or death or murder, regardless of the victim. I see people saying the popular cry for banning guns is the easy, feel good, but do nothing response. Real solutions are hard and most people don't want to hear about hard. It's easier to blame an inanimate object than human behavior.
Apparently at this point you're like most people. You can open your mind and try a different point of view, or tilt.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 00:21

What type of person do you believe you should be allowed to put into a cage? Ethically speaking, of course.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-17, 00:25

I.B. Fine wrote:

You've apparently learned very little, ObviouslyTryingtoPermanentlyTilt. I don't really see anyone downplaying violence or death or murder, regardless of the victim. I see people saying the popular cry for banning guns is the easy, feel good, but do nothing response. Real solutions are hard and most people don't want to hear about hard. It's easier to blame an inanimate object than human behavior.
Apparently at this point you're like most people. You can open your mind and try a different point of view, or tilt.

No one downplaying it? Have you missed Loose's links? Your bullshit lightning reference? Banning guns is the easy feel good but do nothing solution? Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 4 502811600

You know what a do nothing solution is? What we are doing now, moran.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 00:28

Did getting a job stop you from critical thinking?

Shoulda started a business...
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-06-17, 00:34

xsanguine wrote:Did getting a job stop you from critical thinking?

Nice avatar, asshole.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 00:44

xsanguine wrote:Did getting a job stop you from critical thinking?

Nice avatar, asshole.

Thanks, buddy. This is the one I really wanted but every resize looked weird; I call it "AR-15 Model OTPT"

Just got the OK from the wife to buy an AR-15 - Page 4 8500111049_a212279791_o

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 00:49

The whole terrorist angle is being played up waaaaaay too much on this. Dude was a psycho. If dwags calls the cops and says he is Isis then shoots some people does that really make him part of Isis? Not really. It just makes him a crazy person.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 00:51

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The whole terrorist angle is being played up waaaaaay too much on this. Dude was a psycho. If dwags calls the cops and says he is Isis then shoots some people does that really make him part of Isis? Not really. It just makes him a crazy person.

Is Dwags devoutly Muslim and been investigated multiple times by the FBI for ties to Islamic extremism?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 00:57

And does ISIS also claim responsibility for Dwags actions afterward?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 01:14

Isis is a media whore. That's less than meaningless. I dunno. I understand that you want to be scared of the big bad enemy, but this just really strikes me as more of a crazy person shooting than true terrorism.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 01:21

Really the question on that is, "if Isis didn't exist then would the crazy psycho have shot a lot of people in a gay nightclub anyway?" I'm thinking, yeah, he probably would have.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 01:33

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Isis is a media whore. That's less than meaningless. I dunno. I understand that you want to be scared of the big bad enemy, but this just really strikes me as more of a crazy person shooting than true terrorism.

Nice attempt at a straw man, Travis.

To the bold text; Why?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 01:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Really the question on that is, "if Isis didn't exist then would the crazy psycho have shot a lot of people in a gay nightclub anyway?" I'm thinking, yeah, he probably would have.

Why? What is your evidence for this?

You have a guy who has practically every single box checked in the "Islamic jihadist" department yet you don't believe it had anything to do with it.... Why?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 01:38

We have OTPT saying if you don't agree with him you're making fun of a terrorist attack and then Travis saying "I feel like it is so it is!".

This is part of the reason why I could never vote for a Democrat again.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 01:41

It's not really that complicated x. Like I said, I can claim "oh I'm taking this shit in the name of Isis" but it doesn't make you really a terrorist. It just makes you a weirdo.

But go ahead and keep being a chicken shit that's scared of your currently preferred enemy. Pussy.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 01:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:It's not really that complicated x. Like I said, I can claim "oh I'm taking this shit in the name of Isis" but it doesn't make you really a terrorist. It just makes you a weirdo.

But go ahead and keep being a chicken shit that's scared of your currently preferred enemy. Pussy.

Stop being a dummy, Travis. I've already countered that part.

Keep being scared of an inanimate object.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 01:48

We're not talking about guns super smarty pants. We're talking about foreign affairs. Tighten up if you want to play with the big boys.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 01:48

Also you did literally nothing to counter anything.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 01:53

Muslim guy investigated multiple times for ties to terrorism by the FBI. Claims allegiance to ISIS. Carries out a terrorist attack of a specific group of people for religious reasons. ISIS claims responsibility after the attack.

But Travis thinks the religious terrorism angle is overblown. "He's just crazy cause I feel like that's what it is!"

That was the counter. You ignored and pivoted.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 01:56

Would he have done it if Isis didn't exist X? I already asked you that question but you make me ask it again because you're sort of a moron and can't focus on point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 01:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Would he have done it if Isis didn't exist X? I already asked you that question but you make me ask it again because you're sort of a moron and can't focus on point.

The probability is quite low. I'm not sure what you're basing this hypothetical on. Which is why I asked you for evidence of this claim. You again, ignored and pivoted.

You're pretty good at avoiding the questions in response to these claims. Not so good at answering those questions.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 02:03

I disagree. The fact that he was home grown, spent quite a bit of time at this club, never had any direct contact with Isis makes me think that he likely would have done this regardless of what was going on in the Middle East.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 02:13

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I disagree. The fact that he was home grown, spent quite a bit of time at this club, never had any direct contact with Isis makes me think that he likely would have done this regardless of what was going on in the Middle East.

I'm curious what prompted the FBI to investigate him the multiple times he was investigated. He's bragged about having ties to overseas terrorists. Something must have tipped them off to go back several times. He is documented to have cheered on the 9/11 and the Boston Marathon bombing. He threatened to shoot an individual at a party when pork touched his hamburger. His wife is rumored to have known about the attacks beforehand and doing nothing based on the teaching of this same religion. People in high school joked that he would be the one to become a terrorist.
Ignoring all of this and assuming you're right and he had zero contact with ISIS or any other forum for extremism, I think his religious beliefs instilled in him by his family gave him the empty confidence to pull off this attack and become a hero to the group he identifies with within the current geopolitical landscape.

He's not some white kid from Okemos who, out of the blue, "converted to Islam". He was raised in an extremist household. We know this based on what his own father has said about gays.

If not for his religion and the current preachings from Imam's in the area regarding homosexuality within that religion.... what gives you the impression he would shoot up this gay club?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 02:21

He....he....he.....he.....he....he....he.....

None of that has anything to do with Isis. He's just a psycho who thought he was a terrorist. If he said "I do this on behalf of Mars" then should we blame Mars X?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 02:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:He....he....he.....he.....he....he....he.....

None of that has anything to do with Isis. He's just a psycho who thought he was a terrorist. If he said "I do this on behalf of Mars" then should we blame Mars X?

Did Mars also claim responsibility for the attack?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 02:33

lol...."He's just a wannabe terrorist". The guy kills 50 people after pledging allegiance to an infamous terrorist organization who also takes responsibility for the incident afterwards and you say he "thinks" he was a terrorist.

Good shit, Travis. Spot on analysis, hombre.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 02:38

I can claim allegiance to anything I want X. It doesn't mean anything. And Isis will take responsibility for anything they realistically can. Because they want to make you scared. It worked. Great job giving into the terrorists you coward.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 02:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I can claim allegiance to anything I want X. It doesn't mean anything. And Isis will take responsibility for anything they realistically can. Because they want to make you scared. It worked. Great job giving into the terrorists you coward.

So Mateen planned this entire hatred out his entire life... anticipating ISIS creation?

How about you admit what it really is. He's not crazy... he's a religious extremist. It could have been Al-Qaeda, could have been Hamas, could have been ISIS... he would have killed in the name of his religion no matter the organization.

You're fixated on the specific organization. I'm more interested in the ideology.

Stop being such a simple thinker, Edison.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 02:44

You're fixated on ideology, you're right. I'm fixated on crazy mother fucker. Just like you were when Dylan roof shot a bunch of people. It's no different.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 02:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:You're fixated on ideology, you're right. I'm fixated on crazy mother fucker. Just like you were when Dylan roof shot a bunch of people. It's no different.

I know, I am right. You're fixated on the gun, not the crazy mother fucker.

Dylann Roof, you're now trying to compare two very different scenarios.

Who supported Dylann Roof's actions? What ideology did he pledge allegiance to?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-17, 02:53

Who said anything about guns? Jesus Christ X tighten up.

They aren't different scenarios at all. Crazy guy. Wants to kill a bunch of people. Has some crazy reason for it. Should have probably gotten some mental help years ago. Their allegiance is irrelevant because, newsflash, they are crazy mother fuckers. You keep thinking that these people are in their right mind X. They are not.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 02:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Who said anything about guns? Jesus Christ X tighten up.

They aren't different scenarios at all. Crazy guy. Wants to kill a bunch of people. Has some crazy reason for it. Should have probably gotten some mental help years ago. Their allegiance is irrelevant because, newsflash, they are crazy mother fuckers. You keep thinking that these people are in their right mind X. They are not.

Who said anything about guns? The thread title, ya big dummy.

Gotcha. So all these attacks, 9/11, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, Chattanooga, Garland... all just crazy people. No religious extremism... no reason to be concerned about a coordinated effort to kill people here in the name of a religion and the orders of overseas leaders. Just crazy anomalies. Whew... I feel safer already, Travis.

You know... since our government does such a bang up job, we should cede more of our rights over to them.
Gun Store Owner: We Alerted FBI to 'Suspicious' Customer Weeks Before Orlando Shooting
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-17, 03:00

They're not different scenarios?

What organization(s) are calling for the murder of blacks? With sources, please.

I'm more than happy to provide sources for the organizations (plural) that are calling for the death of Americans.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next