Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers

+19
BleacherSwill
Floyd Robertson
StylesGShmooth
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Rocinante
I.B. Fine
Travis of the Cosmos
Herbie Green
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
NigelUno
DWags
Motown Spartan
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Turtleneck
23 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 Empty Re: Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers

Post by Guest 2016-08-06, 22:21

Turtleneck wrote:Which one of you is this?
Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 ACF8A7

Can't be anyone from this board - no noticeable armadillo bulge.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 Empty Re: Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-08-07, 15:28

I cannot believe how gay this board is to care about what shorts guys wear. It's ok though, just surprised.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-08, 07:41

Sean T at RCP ‏@SeanTrende 10m10 minutes ago
CARGO SHORTS HAVE LOTS OF POCKETS AND MEN DON'T GET PURSES FOR CARRYING STUFF YOU WILL HAVE TO REMOVE THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-08-08, 07:42

LooseGoose wrote:Sean T at RCP ‏@SeanTrende 10m10 minutes ago
CARGO SHORTS HAVE LOTS OF POCKETS AND MEN DON'T GET PURSES FOR CARRYING STUFF YOU WILL HAVE TO REMOVE THEM FROM MY COLD DEAD FINGERS

I think he means cold dead legs.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-08-08, 12:36

Rocinante wrote:Men wear pants unless they're swimming... or naked for whatever reason. It's easy.
Fuck that shit. Anyone in Florida during the summer that chooses to wear pants, especially if they're going to be outdoors, either has something nasty going on with their legs, or has a severe mental deficiency.

I even wear shorts to the office year round (admittedly it's a very casual office, and in shorts and a t-shirt, I'm usually the most dressed up person here). The only time I wear pants to work is if I have a client meeting or if it's really fucking cold, like in the 60s.

Never jorts, though.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-08, 12:50

What Happened After I Wrote That Cargo Shorts Story
http://www.wsj.com/articles/what-happened-after-i-wrote-that-cargo-shorts-story-1470402723
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-08, 15:13

I'll be ordering a couple pair later today. They'll be broken in just in time for Laborious Day.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2016-08-08, 15:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-08, 15:14

Cargo shorts are fantastic. Fuck the haterz
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-08-08, 15:16

Death Roe wrote:Cargo shorts are fantastic. Fuck the haterz

You are way too fucking young to wear cargos. Bro.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-08, 15:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Bro, I'm almost 30. I'm practicing.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-08, 15:23

Damnit, you're right. I'm ordering four pair.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-08, 16:27

Death Roe wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

For the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-08, 16:54

Blanch32 wrote:
Death Roe wrote:

You don't need cargo shorts. You can just slap saddlebags on your big fat Michigan girlfriend.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-08-08, 17:40

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

You don't need cargo shorts. You can just slap saddlebags on your big fat Michigan girlfriend.

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 1486952199
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2016-08-08, 17:44

Motown Spartan wrote:People who wear camouflage in their engagement pics are at the highest risk of voting for Trump.

I'm probably going to vote for Trump, but it's mostly just an anti-Hillary vote since neither one deserve to hold an elected office.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-08, 17:52

I'd call Blanch a name, but I'm afraid I'll get reported again, and I am not speaking to that [redacted]
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-08, 19:49

Death Roe wrote:I'd call Blanch a name, but I'm afraid I'll get reported again, and I am not speaking to that [redacted]

???
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-08, 20:19

Ordered. Move over, Joe Jackson, 'cuz I'm gonna look sharp.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-08, 21:21

tGreenWay wrote:Ordered. Move over, Joe Jackson, 'cuz I'm gonna look sharp.

You dress like Blanch.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-08-09, 09:03

What do you need cargo shorts for? Phone in one front pocket, wallet in the other. What other cargo do you need? If walking my dog, roll of poop bags in wallet pocket.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-09, 09:13

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Ordered. Move over, Joe Jackson, 'cuz I'm gonna look sharp.

You dress like Blanch.

Dude must like to get laid then
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 09:33

Blanch32 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You dress like Blanch.

However, unlike you, I doubt Greenway is a felon in the making.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-09, 18:09

All you cargo shorts people should move to India.

http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/fashion/cargo-shorts-men-fashion-twitter-blogs-2964475/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-08-09, 23:33

Hey, another idiot wearing jorts! Can you believe it!
Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202016-06-15%20at%201.49.37%20PM

Can't believe she is so clueless
Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 Screen%20Shot%202016-06-15%20at%201.52.26%20PM
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-10, 07:50

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

However, unlike you, I doubt Greenway is a felon in the making.

Heart breaking alone, is not a crime
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-29, 13:41

I was at the store a little bit ago. As I was leaving, I noticed a couple walking ahead of me. He was wearing khaki cargo shorts with black socks pulled up to just below the knees. She was wearing a camo hat and camo cargo shorts. They stopped at their car - my car was a little ways down the aisle - and as I walked by I quietly said "Greenway" hoping for a response. Nothing. I guess it was not Mr. and Mrs. Greenway. I was kind of excited to meet them, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-29, 14:01

Turtleneck wrote:I was at the store a little bit ago. As I was leaving, I noticed a couple walking ahead of me. He was wearing khaki cargo shorts with black socks pulled up to just below the knees. She was wearing a camo hat and camo cargo shorts. They stopped at their car - my car was a little ways down the aisle - and as I walked by I quietly said "Greenway" hoping for a response. Nothing. I guess it was not Mr. and Mrs. Greenway. I was kind of excited to meet them, too.

That was you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-29, 14:05

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I was at the store a little bit ago. As I was leaving, I noticed a couple walking ahead of me. He was wearing khaki cargo shorts with black socks pulled up to just below the knees. She was wearing a camo hat and camo cargo shorts. They stopped at their car - my car was a little ways down the aisle - and as I walked by I quietly said "Greenway" hoping for a response. Nothing. I guess it was not Mr. and Mrs. Greenway. I was kind of excited to meet them, too.

That was you?

Your wife has nice legs.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2016-10-26, 08:38

On my way to Miami. Dug out a pair of cargos to wear in honor of Intensity. Guys at security were all like "Did you remove everything from ALL your pockets?" SMH.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-26, 08:38

Triple Sparty wrote:On my way to Miami. Dug out a pair of cargos to wear in honor of Intensity. Guys at security were all like "Did you remove everything from ALL your pockets?" SMH.

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2020-01-13, 14:33

GreenWay, is it too late to send you a Christmas gift?

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 Grey.WebHero.CargoSocks
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-13, 14:49

Turtleneck wrote:GreenWay, is it too late to send you a Christmas gift?

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 Grey.WebHero.CargoSocks

It’s never too late to give a gift as cool as that!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2020-01-13, 14:50

tGreenWay wrote:

the fact that they're flip flop-ready really sells it
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-13, 14:52

Banks2Mason wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Whomever came up with that idea is a friggin multimillionaire genius.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2020-01-13, 18:14

tGreenWay wrote:
Banks2Mason wrote:

....or a war criminal
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2020-01-13, 18:16

Cargo shorts war erupts on the pages of American newspapers - Page 3 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-13, 18:35

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

....or a war criminal

Anyone who makes his/her troops go to war without letting them break in those big ass heavy leather boots, now that’s a real war crime.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2020-01-14, 08:08

Whoever is running this place should get these guys to sponsor our board.

Calf Mule Cargo Socks: The official socks of tSwill.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2020-01-14, 08:46

I really would have to try these before I endorse them... I highly doubt the calf elastic would be strong enough to hold them up with my swiss army knife, flint fire starter, collapsible fishing pole and whiskey flask in the pockets... And as EVERYONE knows those are just the necessities of Michigan life.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-01-14, 09:57

AvgMSUJoe wrote:I really would have to try these before I endorse them... I highly doubt the calf elastic would be strong enough to hold them up with my swiss army knife, flint fire starter, collapsible fishing pole and whiskey flask in the pockets... And as EVERYONE knows those are just the necessities of Michigan life.

I don’t even go to church without everything you listed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next