Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

+16
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
xsanguine
Blanch32
SomeFanName
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Triple Sparty
Turtleneck
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
20 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun Empty Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by tGreenWay Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 14:01

On how to get your risotto just right. Fucking John Podesta.
http://www.epicurious.com/expert-advice/john-podesta-risotto-tips-article
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 14:07

so... now we have:

1. Benghazi
2. email server
3. coughing
4. Risotto recipe

Shocked Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 14:21

*EDIT

5. Bill Clinton has black(!) child

afro
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 14:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:*EDIT

5. Bill Clinton has black(!) child

afro

Excuse me I'm offended by your racism. It is African-American. Please check your white privilege.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 18:07

Yeah luckily that open borders shit was deemed "not a story" by most media as they obsess on pussy for day 5.

Will Hillary explain her dream of 'open borders'?

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that's as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere," Clinton reportedly said to investors in a paid speech she gave to Brazilian Banco Itau in 2013.

Here's the thing about borders. If you don't have borders, you don't have a country. Americans are beginning to understand this. Europeans understand it now, quite clearly.

Clinton's dream also includes a Western Hemispheric common market, like the European common market that is dissolving in chaos, fear and debt.

If that is indeed her dream, then she dreams the internationalist dream that would end America. But Americans aren't talking about this, perhaps because there is no video involving sex and Hollywood and Trump.

I would love to hear Clinton's explanation. Perhaps she could put it in some proper context.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 18:18

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah luckily that open borders shit was deemed "not a story" by most media as they obsess on pussy for day 5.

"My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders, sometime in the future with energy that's as green and sustainable as we can get it, powering growth and opportunity for every person in the hemisphere," Clinton reportedly said to investors in a paid speech she gave to Brazilian Banco Itau in 2013.

Here's the thing about borders. If you don't have borders, you don't have a country. Americans are beginning to understand this. Europeans understand it now, quite clearly.

Clinton's dream also includes a Western Hemispheric common market, like the European common market that is dissolving in chaos, fear and debt.

If that is indeed her dream, then she dreams the internationalist dream that would end America. But Americans aren't talking about this, perhaps because there is no video involving sex and Hollywood and Trump.

I would love to hear Clinton's explanation. Perhaps she could put it in some proper context.

How can it be a story that wasn't covered if I read it in three major papers and two cable news networks (I don't watch MSNBC, so I don't know if it was covered)?

She can dream about it all she wants, but it's not going to happen in her presidency, nor in our lifetimes, and not likely well beyond that, if ever.

It's just like all those promises DJT keeps making; they're worthless, because neither Congress nor the American people will stand for it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 19:55

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah luckily that open borders shit was deemed "not a story" by most media as they obsess on pussy for day 5.

Do you think they should talk about the federal civil suit where Trump is being accused of rape?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:00

Turtleneck wrote:

Do you think they should talk about the federal civil suit where Trump is being accused of rape?

Yes, talk about all of it. But even as the resident co campaign manager at the Swill for Hills you know the coverage isn't even close to equal. Today's story was how Trump groped a woman on a plane 30 years ago. Amazing how now that old shit is really relevant when all of the old Hills stuff has been off limits forever. Situational ethics.

The difference is the amount of coverage - Trump's shit is getting 10-20X the coverage. And the next time the R's can nominate a relative saint again like Romney and we'll hear about his car elevator and strapping a dog to his car roof. Of maybe it should be boarding school hijinx?? Double standards.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:12

I hear about Bill Clinton's escapades all of the time. Saying they are "off limits" is a bit of a stretch. However, I know that you and Trump's other unofficial message board surrogates need to play the role of media victim.

For as much as Trump claims the media cannot be trusted, his last foreign policy address was filled with information attributed to CNN and Washington Post reporting. Funny how the media is only situationally bad for Trump. You would have noticed that had you read the speech...but I am sure Brietbart had some seriously good alt-right readings out that day.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:25

Turtleneck wrote:I hear about Bill Clinton's escapades all of the time. Saying they are "off limits" is a bit of a stretch. However, I know that you and Trump's other unofficial message board surrogates need to play the role of media victim.

For as much as Trump claims the media cannot be trusted, his last foreign policy address was filled with information attributed to CNN and Washington Post reporting. Funny how the media is only situationally bad for Trump. You would have noticed that had you read the speech...but I am sure Brietbart had some seriously good alt-right readings out that day.

I never referred to Bill Clinton's "escapades" (interesting how his rapes are "escapades"), I referred to Hill's shit from 30 years ago.

And again LilBob - I'm far from a "Trump surrogate" unless you think a surrogate is someone encouraging votes for another candidate. And as we've discussed before I've not been to BB's site for years. But you're learning well at the master's feet - keep repeating the big lies, some of the gullible will believe them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:30

It's still amusing that you feel the need to assert each time that you get your news from legitimate sources while I must be digging in the depths of the internet for mine.

Someday perhaps you can have an exchange without all the "surrogate" "Trump" and "Breitbart" spew. You know actually talk about issues rather than spew shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:34

I should show more respect to Dude, Sr. Especially since he is our Trump campaign correspondent here at tSwill. Sorry.

Seriously question: was Clinton ever investigated for rape, or has there been direct evidence linking him to rape?  I am not saying the allegations are false, but am curious what kind of evidence is out there. You know, because...

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Kind of sick when people get off on falsified assault stories. Like they are desperate to prove assault does not happen often, or that taking assault seriously is another one of society's  attack on men.

Who's "getting off" on the stories?   The point is that just like any other accusation/crime we have a judicial system and need to use it rather than assume guilt.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:35

LooseGoose wrote:It's still amusing that you feel the need to assert each time that you get your news from legitimate sources while I must be digging in the depths of the internet for mine.

Someday perhaps you can have an exchange without all the "surrogate" "Trump" and "Breitbart" spew.   You know actually talk about issues rather than spew shit.

I have tried to talk about issues. Nobody responds.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:44

Never tried to make risotto. Always love it crab style though especially with a steak. Definitely won't be trying on my own as it seems labor intensive which is how I do not like my carbs.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:45

Triple Sparty wrote:Never tried to make risotto. Always love it crab style though especially with a steak. Definitely won't be trying on my own as it seems labor intensive which is how I do not like my carbs.

You should look at the recipe in the OP. It is from a liberal. I doubt there is much labor involved.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:49

Did you not read? THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF HIS EMAIL!! Apparently you have to keep adding liquid intermittently for risotto to reach its creamy nirvana.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:49

But nice dad joke.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 20:51

Triple Sparty wrote:Did you not read? THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF HIS EMAIL!! Apparently you have to keep adding liquid intermittently for risotto to reach its creamy nirvana.

I did not read. The URL looked suspicious.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 23:03

Has wikileaks released any data from Trump's accountants?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 23:36

GRR Spartan wrote:Has wikileaks released any data from Trump's accountants?

I think he had a secure server. ;-))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 12:20

For anyone that wants to claim that only Trump is crooked in this election.

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton headlined fundraiser for campaign group which gave $500,000 to wife of FBI boss who investigated her emails - and it's closely linked to Hillary's bid for power DailyMail.com reveals just how closely linked Clinton is to PAC which gave massive donation to Virginia politician married to FBI deputy director

Common Good VA gave $500,000 to Jill McCabe whose husband Andrew ran probe into Clinton's secret server which ended with no prosecution

PAC is controlled by Terry McAuliffe, Virginia governor and Clinton ultra-loyalist - and Hillary headlined fundraiser just before it gave McCabe cash

On top of that series of Clinton powerhouses have been on payroll of PAC including Robby Mook, her campaign manager

And Clinton family financiers poured cash into its coffers, including Doug Band, who was Bill Clinton's closest aide

McCabe denies conflict of interest but one group said of $500,000 donation: 'It looks like a payoff.'

Campaign won't say if Clinton met Jill McCabe at fundraiser

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton headlined fundraiser for campaign group which gave $500,000 to wife of FBI boss who investigated her emails - and it's closely linked to Hillary's bid for power
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 12:26

Does anyone claim that goose? Fucking ANYONE?!

POLITICS IS AS CORRUPT AS YOU CAN GET YOU FUCKING MORAN. LEFT RIGHT RED OR BLUE

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 12:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Does anyone claim that goose? Fucking ANYONE?!

POLITICS IS AS CORRUPT AS YOU CAN GET YOU FUCKING MORAN. LEFT RIGHT RED OR BLUE

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to have tilted you. Still waiting for the 1st email like this from you or other chiding Bobby on his Right/Left shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 12:47

Call it tilt (which is some Nigel level bullshit) call it what you want but you and bob are the fucking same people, opposite end of the spectrum.

Just like how you post "mainstream" articles while hating them, you are just like bob while hating him.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:33

lol, Bob rarely if ever links anything. And again you unquestioningly swallow his shit. LifeGazette, HotAir and many of the other places I link are FAR from the "mainstream" of ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, CNN, NYT, WaPost,etc, etc.

Oh and by the way it's too fucking late now but the FBI is reopening the email investigation.

Allahpundit ‏@allahpundit 14m14 minutes ago
If Dems have anything left on Trump, expect it to drop soon now to distract from the FBI news

Breaking: FBI reopening Hillary e-mail probe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Call it tilt (which is some Nigel level bullshit) call it what you want but you and bob are the fucking same people, opposite end of the spectrum.

Just like how you post "mainstream" articles while hating them, you are just like bob while hating him.

And BTW - I don't hate the mainstream, I simply think they're biased as hell.   Once again you conflate disagreement with hate, more evidence that you truly are a leftist.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 13:52

Whatever, Bob jr. Your shtick is played and I am over it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Whatever, Bob jr. Your shtick is played and I am over it.

If Bob is Turtleneck, Jr. and Loose is Bob, Jr., does that make Loose and I related?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:21

I've never thought HRC was anything but a sleazy politician capable of pretty much anything. Pretty sure I've said so here a few times. However, of the two major party candidates, she's still better to lead the country, by far. DJT is everything Hillz is and much worse, not to mention incredibly unstable.
Tinfoil hat time: It's noncoincidence that the investigations reopens a week and a half out. It's also no coincidence that the spineless coward Jason chaffetz changed his mind -- yet again -- to throw support for DJT. He knew this was coming and he wants to keep his chairmanships. Reading even deeper, it's the House GOP pulling the strings on the Republican Director Comey. What the FBI has done to ameliorate the House GOP is unprecedented in its history.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:52

The emails were from new emails discovered during another investigation. Not emails released from hacked emails.

I would be shocked to see the FBI investigate and issue any findings in less than 12 days as much as some would want.

I have suspected the GOP House already has on a 4 year investigation on the works for a Clinton Presidency with the same obstructionist zeal Cruz and McCain have shown in their promise to let the SCOTUS die out before confirming a Clinton nominee.

Worst case scenario? The GOP tries to de-certify the election if Clinton wins tossing the the election to the House and the GOP elects someone like Paul Ryan. A different result would be the FBI findings are delayed and the the GOP forces Clinton to resign but I don't think they want to get rid of their best fund raising piñata and a President Kaine might be a tougher target.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 14:52

I just get the very horrible feeling that, whoever wins, the winner will take out shit on the loser.  Be it investigations, or inquires or whatever.  Its a very scary path we're on in America.  We fucking hate each other, and it's a very real possibility that, the first thing people who are elected will do, is seek revenge on those who were running against them. 

That's my tinfoil hat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:01

DWags wrote:I just get the very horrible feeling that, whoever wins, the winner will take out shit on the loser.  Be it investigations, or inquires or whatever.  Its a very scary path we're on in America.  We fucking hate each other, and it's a very real possibility that, the first thing people who are elected will do, is seek revenge on those who were running against them. 

That's my tinfoil hat.

Trump has already said he'd go after Clinton.
I think we'll eventually discover there are closer ties between the Trump campaign and Russian reps with ties to Putin. No idea if Pres HRC, if there is a Pres HRC, would investigate, but that would be up to the DOJ, ultimately.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:31

GRR Spartan wrote:The emails were from new emails discovered during another investigation. Not emails released from hacked emails.

I would be shocked to see the FBI investigate and issue any findings in less than 12 days as much as some would want.

I have suspected the GOP House already has on a 4 year investigation on the works for a Clinton Presidency with the same obstructionist zeal Cruz and McCain have shown in their promise to let the SCOTUS die out before confirming a Clinton nominee.

Worst case scenario? The GOP tries to de-certify the election if Clinton wins tossing the the election to the House and the GOP elects someone like Paul Ryan. A different result would be the FBI findings are delayed and the the GOP forces Clinton to resign but I don't think they want to get rid of their best fund raising piñata and a President Kaine might be a tougher target.

Sounds like they came from Weiner - another corrupt politico.

New Emails in Clinton Case Came From Anthony Weiner’s Electronic Devices

WASHINGTON — Federal law enforcement officials said Friday that the new emails uncovered in the closed investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server were discovered after the F.B.I. seized electronic devices belonging to Huma Abedin, a top aide to Mrs. Clinton, and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

The F.B.I. is investigating illicit text messages that Mr. Weiner sent to a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina. The bureau told Congress on Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the Clinton case — one federal official said they numbered in the thousands — potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign and offering a lifeline to Donald J. Trump less than two weeks before the election.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:32

I love that they call that a lifeline for Trump from the FBI - completely ignoring that it was Hillary's corruption in the 1st place.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:47

David A. Graham ‏@GrahamDavidA 18m18 minutes ago
Anthony Weiner's continued existence seems like proof that the Clintons don't actually go around killing people who pose a risk to them
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:49

But I am confused...the letter does not say much about Clinton. In fact it seems the emails were not from Clinton, not from her server, and not really part of the any investigation into Clinton.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:52

This should play well in light of all the ads she's been running about Trump's judgement.....

EducatédHillbilly™ ‏@RobProvince 11m11 minutes ago
Mr. President..... we have discovered the security breach.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun Cv4QLFnUIAI3jAQ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:52

Turtleneck wrote:But I am confused...the letter does not say much about Clinton. In fact it seems the emails were not from Clinton, not from her server, and not really part of the any investigation into Clinton.

Want my guess?   And it's purely a guess.....Huma was forwarding hubby emails.

And if she was....and they were classified.....and originated in the private server.....there's your connection.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:54

LooseGoose wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:But I am confused...the letter does not say much about Clinton. In fact it seems the emails were not from Clinton, not from her server, and not really part of the any investigation into Clinton.

Want my guess?   And it's purely a guess.....Huma was forwarding hubby emails.

And if she was....and they were classified.....and originated in the private server.....there's your connection.

I'd rather have your lemon meringue pie that you never made. But your guess will work.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName Fri 28 Oct 2016 - 15:55

The bigger story

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899

Emails got hacked because politicians are too stupid to see an obvious phishing link "...@googlemail" same phishing email was somewhere in the DNC emails too.

SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next