Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

+16
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
xsanguine
Blanch32
SomeFanName
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Triple Sparty
Turtleneck
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
20 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-21, 09:29

Does this mean there's going to be an Idiocracy remake?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 09:41

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it's because republicans know that Hillary represents everything they wish they could be. Smart, bright, successful.. and more qualified than they could ever hope to be. And the fact that she's all of those things while being a female is what keeps them seething.

I don't get why they'd do this, but damn, there it is.   Bad ass Teddy, draft dodger.  Too funny.  

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 21visi10
I bet afterwards they went and painted a noose around the neck of President Obama is his official White House portrait... maybe burned a few crosses.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 10:29

Wags triggered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-21, 10:47

DWags wrote:Here's what this thread is really about:  The obsession of the right with Hilliary.  It's a mirror to our obsession with U of M.   The right beat her, circumstances aside, what do we get?  Months of celebrating, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Sarah Palin stop in front of her portrait to take a picture.   Right wing zealot fans still all over this email server.  Can't let it go.  It's weird.  
Personally, I wish she'd fade away or do what Jimmy Carter did, pick a great public service job, work hard at it, and then fade away.

She's a piece of shit criminal that has literally sold out to the highest bidder while holding public office numerous times.

If she just won't go away she will continue to rightfully be attacked.

What a complete fucking disaster she would have been. No one in her campaign even believed in her they were just zombies pushing forward the party.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-21, 10:51

The_Dude wrote:
DWags wrote:Here's what this thread is really about:  The obsession of the right with Hilliary.  It's a mirror to our obsession with U of M.   The right beat her, circumstances aside, what do we get?  Months of celebrating, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Sarah Palin stop in front of her portrait to take a picture.   Right wing zealot fans still all over this email server.  Can't let it go.  It's weird.  
Personally, I wish she'd fade away or do what Jimmy Carter did, pick a great public service job, work hard at it, and then fade away.

She's a piece of shit criminal that has literally sold out to the highest bidder while holding public office numerous times.

What a complete fucking disaster she would have been. No one in her campaign even believed in her they were just zombies pushing forward the party.

What has she been convicted of again?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 10:53

love watching the right wing snowflakes and their seething rage that a woman is capable of levels of success that they'll never achieve in their wildest dreams. Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 502811600

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 10:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

What has she been convicted of again?
you must not have read the mainstream media accounts of her reckless use of an email address.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 10:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

I don't get why they'd do this, but damn, there it is.   Bad ass Teddy, draft dodger.  Too funny.  

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 21visi10
I bet afterwards they went and painted a noose around the neck of President Obama is his official White House portrait... maybe burned a few crosses.

Damn, don't we all hate people that act like that in the White House?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 11:00

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 Article-0-13BE514B000005DC-851_306x423
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Damn, don't we all hate people that act like that in the White House?
people have every right to be racist bigots.. while demonstrating the intellect of a tree stump.

and I have every right to mock them. If it hurts the snowflake feelings of some people, it's not my fault.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 11:00

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 Article-0-13BE4EB3000005DC-85_306x417
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:00

LooseGoose wrote:Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 Article-0-13BE514B000005DC-851_306x423
no idea who he/she is.. but as I stated previously, he/she has every right to do that.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:01

LooseGoose wrote:Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 Article-0-13BE4EB3000005DC-85_306x417
see previous post.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:02

poor Goosechev.. was really wanting me to be outraged by random displays of free speech. Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 502811600

you're still a great American, Goosechev.. Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-04-21, 11:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
it's because republicans know that Hillary represents everything they wish they could be. Smart, bright, successful.. and more qualified than they could ever hope to be. And the fact that she's all of those things while being a female is what keeps them seething.

Do you ever get tired of trolling??? Its a rhetorical question BTW.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 11:09

Nah I was just pointing out that we're surrounded by a world full of bitter people.

If I could just get my friends here past their pussy fixation I think we'd all get along better.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 11:17

Those people are famous how? Seriously? How many papers published those pictures? You're comparing average joe blows to "right wing" celebs. cheers

Honestly, who are they?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:18

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's because republicans know that Hillary represents everything they wish they could be. Smart, bright, successful.. and more qualified than they could ever hope to be. And the fact that she's all of those things while being a female is what keeps them seething.

Do you ever get tired of trolling??? Its a rhetorical question BTW.
just stating my opinions.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:19

LooseGoose wrote:Nah I was just pointing out that we're surrounded by a world full of bitter people.

If I could just get my friends here past their pussy fixation I think we'd all get along better.
I just like pointing out that our christian president who received 81% of the christian vote brags about sexually assaulting women.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 11:33

I'd feel better if Palin was keeping an eye on those Russian bombers in Alaska.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 11:48

NigelUno wrote:I'd feel better if Palin was keeping an eye on those Russian bombers in Alaska.

As usual our village idiot talks about Tina Fey and thinks it was Palin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 11:48

NigelUno wrote:I'd feel better if Palin was keeping an eye on those Russian bombers in Alaska.  
or lecturing everyone else on family values as her kid has yet another baby by a different guy.. or as another one of her kids gets arrested for domestic assault.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 11:49

DWags wrote:Those people are famous how? Seriously? How many papers published those pictures? You're comparing average joe blows to "right wing" celebs. cheers

Honestly, who are they?

So once again I'm held to a higher standard. I need to name anyone in a picture I post, their position and their fame level? I didn't notice that on your pics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 12:01

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Those people are famous how? Seriously? How many papers published those pictures? You're comparing average joe blows to "right wing" celebs. cheers

Honestly, who are they?

So once again I'm held to a higher standard. I need to name anyone in a picture I post, their position and their fame level? I didn't notice that on your pics.

If I gave Jim Harbaugh the finger while standing next to him, and lets say Narduzzi did, or an MSU assistant, or a Math Professor from MSU, what's a bigger deal in you're opinion?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 12:03

I wonder if the fern died after the unfortunate odor of those three lingered in the room?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-04-21, 12:09

Yeah who are those people giving Reagan the finger?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 12:14

Rocinante wrote:Yeah who are those people giving Reagan the finger?
whoever they are, I bet they upset a bunch of snowflake republicans with such reprehensible displays of free speech.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 12:29

LooseGoose wrote:

Honestly, who are they?

I think it was kind of a sarcastic question.

But, solid overreaction. Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 12:34

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I think it was kind of a sarcastic question.

But, solid overreaction. Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 502811600

yep, beyond that, on this board, I don't think I hold goose to any type of standard. Lots of bullshit being produced by everyone, and I'm including myself. Standard? Seriously.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 12:44

GRR Spartan wrote:Why Cameron?

Does it make you feel safe?

Hillary Clinton is done. The DNC was hacked.

You want to play wag the dog while getting buttfucked its your ass.
Trouble is its my ass too and I don't like that shit.

Resist the oligarchy infront of us.

So wait, we share an ass? How does that work? Is it just me and you, or are there more people that share our ass? How did I not notice this?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 14:02

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 158051i
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 14:08

DWags wrote:Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 158051i

Who are those people?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 14:23

DWags wrote:Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 158051i
I actually feel bad for the truck.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-21, 14:27

cameron
You want to go on and on and on about Hillary Clinton its your right.

You want to celebrate Trump buttfucking the country while enriching his family and friends its your right.

You can enjoy getting buttfucked.
I am a voter too and care a helluva a lot more important shit going on than Hillary's emails that are nothing other than historical documents.

I know you are conmfortable letting others fight for your country because you are too important for grunt work. Now I know you are happy to ignore the present because you'd rather dwell on the contents of ill gotten emails.

Enjoy the Trump buttfuckng Cameron.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-21, 15:23

GRR Spartan wrote:cameron

You want to celebrate Trump buttfucking the country while enriching his family and friends its your right.

I am a voter too and care a helluva a lot more important shit going on than Hillary's emails that are nothing other than historical documents.

I know you are conmfortable letting others fight for your country because you are too important for grunt work.  Now I know you are happy to ignore the present because you'd rather dwell on the contents of ill gotten emails.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t15783-the-political-hodge-podge-thread

GRR, could we please keep the Trump buttfucking in this thread? Thanks a bunch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 16:26

I don't want to do any of those things. I'm not surprised you haven't been able to glean that readily available information from my posts, but senility is a bitch.

The "too" is unnecessary, I'm not a voter. If you don't care about the emails, don't open the thread, and don't sidetrack the discussion by bringing up Trump and buttfucking of our shared ass.

I know you are conmfortable letting others fight for your country because you are too important for grunt work.  Now I know you are happy to ignore the present because you'd rather dwell on the contents of ill gotten emails.

You bet your ass I'm too important. (EDIT: Sorry, our ass.) Let the suckers do the fighting. And I think you'd struggle to find a post of mine that is overly concerned with Hillary's emails, but you're welcome to your delusions.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 502811600 You too.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-21, 18:49

You'll be wondering what the fuck happen to the country you grew up in 2 years from now.

We saw a new Supreme Court nomination held until the GOP won the White House after the same GOP Congress was saying they would stall any nominations and operate with less than 9 justices until they could regain The White House.

Its only getting worse. Days after Tillerson became Sec of State Exxon got a waiver to do business in Russia. The worst is yet to come.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-21, 19:21

GRR Spartan wrote:You'll be wondering what the fuck happen to the country you grew up in 2 years from now.

We saw a new Supreme Court nomination held until the GOP won the White House after the same GOP Congress was saying they would stall any nominations and operate with less than 9 justices until they could regain The White House.

Its only getting worse. Days after Tillerson became Sec of State Exxon got a waiver to do business in Russia. The worst is yet to come.

FAKE NEWS.

From 2pm this afternoon - https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t14745p240-the-russians-and-the-2016-election-pt-iii#432593

Jim Sciutto‏Verified account @jimsciutto
Just in: Sec. Mnuchin says Treasury rejects Exxon's #Russia sanctions waiver request

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 6 C99G9QnXcAAuCPV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 20:53

Cameron wrote:

I don't want to do any of those things. I'm not surprised you haven't been able to glean that readily available information from my posts, but senility is a bitch.

And yet you had to ask if I thought the girl who got punched and kicked was a victim I wasn't surprised you weren't able to glean that from my posts but arrogant stupidity is a bitch.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-21, 21:47

DWags wrote:
Cameron wrote:

And yet you had to ask if I thought the girl who got punched and kicked was a victim I wasn't surprised you weren't able to glean that from my posts but arrogant stupidity is a bitch.

Honestly, dwags, arrogant stupidity is a fair assessment. I'll take it. But at least I asked, rather than assuming or putting words in anyone's mouth...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next