Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

+16
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
xsanguine
Blanch32
SomeFanName
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Triple Sparty
Turtleneck
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
20 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 3 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 16:32

xsanguine wrote:I'm just glad we get to continue bombing the fuck out of brown civilians no matter who wins. Hoo rah!

Says the guy who used to copy and paste all sort of statistics to support his rants about how much Muslims hate the West. Ok....
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 3 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 16:52

When FBI Director James Comey wrote his bombshell letter to Congress on Friday about newly discovered emails that were potentially “pertinent” to the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, agents had not been able to review any of the material, because the bureau had not yet gotten a search warrant to read them, three government officials who have been briefed on the probe told Yahoo News.

At the time Comey wrote the letter, “he had no idea what was in the content of the emails,” one of the officials said, referring to recently discovered emails that were found on the laptop of disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner, the estranged husband of top Clinton aide Huma Abedin. Weiner is under investigation for allegedly sending illicit text messages to a 15-year-old girl.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/comey-wrote-bombshell-letter-to-congress-before-fbi-had-reviewed-new-emails-220219586.html?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma

WASHINGTON — The day before the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, sent a letter to Congress announcing that new evidence had been discovered that might be related to the completed Hillary Clinton email investigation, the Justice Department strongly discouraged the step and told him that he would be breaking with longstanding policy, three law enforcement officials said on Saturday.

Senior Justice Department officials did not move to stop him from sending the letter, officials said, but they did everything short of it, pointing to policies against talking about current criminal investigations or being seen as meddling in elections.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/comey-clinton-email-justice.html?smid=fb-share&_r=0

Decades ago, the department decided that in the 60-day period before an election, the balance should be struck against even returning indictments involving individuals running for office, as well as against the disclosure of any investigative steps. The reasoning was that, however important it might be for Justice to do its job, and however important it might be for the public to know what Justice knows, because such allegations could not be adjudicated, such actions or disclosures risked undermining the political process. A memorandum reflecting this choice has been issued every four years by multiple attorneys general for a very long time, including in 2016.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/james-comey-is-damaging-our-democracy/2016/10/29/894d0f5e-9e49-11e6-a0ed-ab0774c1eaa5_story.html?postshare=6441477848938825&tid=ss_fb&utm_term=.14c227daaef2

So really, what is Comey up to? As Loose pointed to earlier, is it that they have something - do not have the pieces - but know they simply could not wait until after a potential Clinton win? That seems really shaky in light of normal protocol. Or is it Comey trying to save face, or save the reputation of the FBI? That is not shaky as much as it is downright dangerous.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 17:56

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I'm just glad we get to continue bombing the fuck out of brown civilians no matter who wins. Hoo rah!

Says the guy who used to copy and paste all sort of statistics to support his rants about how much Muslims hate the West. Ok....

And why would they hate the west....?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 18:21

A backgrounder from the WSJ on how we got here.

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 18:24

I'd make an offer to all of them - Republican and Democrat.   They can have their retirement pay now if they agree to resign and leave Washington DC/state Capitals for good.   I realize none of them will do this since the opportunities for graft are too enticing.

Frankly I don't care if Comey is fired or 10,000 of the other hacks running this country.   We really would be better off with 1,000 people chosen at random from the phone book.  I wouldn't agree with 600 of them but at least they aren't likely to be crooked as hell - at least for the 1st year or so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 18:29

LooseGoose wrote:I'd make an offer to all of them - Republican and Democrat.   They can have their retirement pay now if they agree to resign and leave Washington DC/state Capitals for good.   I realize none of them will do this since the opportunities for graft are too enticing.

Frankly I don't care if Comey is fired or 10,000 of the other hacks running this country.   We really would be better off with 1,000 people chosen at random from the phone book.  I wouldn't agree with 600 of them but at least they aren't likely to be crooked as hell - at least for the 1st year or so.

That is the problem. You could replace government with 100% new people, but if you do not change the operating environment - institutions, rules, and norms - over time you will get the same result.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 18:32

Time flows like a river and history repeats. Governments are a prime example.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 18:48

xsanguine wrote:Time flows like a river and history repeats. Governments are a prime example.

Thanks, xsanguine!
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 18:56

You're welcome, Turtleneck.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 19:05

Interesting that with Hills wanting everything put out there the FBI still had to get a warrant. They could have just given permission.

ABC News Politics ‏@ABCPolitics 56m56 minutes ago
JUST IN: FBI obtains warrant needed to start reviewing emails found on laptop used by Clinton aide Huma Abedin http://abcn.ws/2e2lpUp
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 19:26

LooseGoose wrote:Interesting that with Hills wanting everything put out there the FBI still had to get a warrant. They could have just given permission.

JUST IN: FBI obtains warrant needed to start reviewing emails found on laptop used by Clinton aide Huma Abedin http://abcn.ws/2e2lpUp

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 3 502811600 You do not strike me as the kind of guy that would let the police search his house without a warrant.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-30, 19:27

LooseGoose wrote:Interesting that with Hills wanting everything put out there the FBI still had to get a warrant. They could have just given permission.

And that letter was sent Thursday? Weird shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 19:33

Turtleneck wrote:

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 3 502811600 You do not strike me as the kind of guy that would let the police search his house without a warrant.

Exactly right. But then again I probably wouldn't be calling on the FBI to put everything they have on the table while delaying them being able to obtain the same information I was demanding be made public. I'm not good at that kind of lying.

PS - The number of emails recovered totals abound 650,000 so this must be a pretty comprehensive archive of Huma's life. It'll be REALLY interesting if this contains the bleachBitted stuff from the server.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-30, 19:34

Wonderful.

Comey is going to have some splain'in to do.
The FBI learned of the existence of emails on devices found in the Weiner/Abedin home during the investigation of Weiner sexting to an underage female. The investigating FBI officials knew this in early October, weeks ago.

Yet for what ever reasons, they sat on it, not informing Comey until Thursday Oct 28. Then Comey issues his letter BEFORE seeking a warant and seeing the emails.

Why did they decide to sit on the information for 3 weeks?
Beats the hell out of me.

Why did Comey decide to issue his letter with minimal knowledge?
Again, beats the hell out of me.

Why isn't Comey going after members of the FBI under his command who sat on the information for 3 weeks?
Beats the hell out of me.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-fbi-james-comey-hillary-clinton-emails-20161030-story.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 09:50

It's amazing how smug the Dems are about the Reps nominating Trump while they nominated this:

Michael TraceyVerified account‏ @mtracey
So just to sum up, there are currently three FBI criminal investigations engulfing HRC and/or her top aides: emails, Foundation, and Weiner
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 10:04

that's it.. I've had it with her email account.

I'm voting for the racist, bigoted, misogynistic xenophobe who admits to sexually assaulting women - just the way jesus likes.

thanks, Goose, for your patience with me.. and for showing me the light.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 10:35

The Clinton Foundation is not under investigation, goose. The trump foundation is.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 10:41

Rocinante wrote:The Clinton Foundation is not under investigation, goose. The trump foundation is.

there is also a hearing next month relative to Trump allegedly raping a 13 year old girl..

I doubt that bothers Goose too much, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 10:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Rocinante wrote:The Clinton Foundation is not under investigation, goose. The trump foundation is.

there is also a hearing next month relative to Trump allegedly raping a 13 year old girl..

Why do you intentionally disillusion yourself by comparing anything negative about Hillary as some positive about Trump?

You know, you can dislike Trump and still be repulsed by the Clinton campaign. Not caring about what's been coming out the past few months is worse than supporting Trump.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 10:55

Actually you're wrong, they both are. That was one of the revelations this weekend, that there has been an ongoing investigation of the Clinton Foundation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 10:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Got a link Bobby? You never bother with those as you spew your shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-31, 10:56

SomeFanName wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:there is also a hearing next month relative to Trump allegedly raping a 13 year old girl..

Why do you intentionally disillusion yourself by comparing anything negative about Hillary as some positive about Trump?

You know, you can dislike Trump and still be repulsed by the Clinton campaign. Not caring about what's been coming out the past few months is worse than supporting Trump.

Are you new to this election? Or the sheep that have bought into it?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 11:01

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:there is also a hearing next month relative to Trump allegedly raping a 13 year old girl..

Got a link Bobby? You never bother with those as you spew your shit.
I'm sure you're not going to like it, as it does allege your hero raped a 13 year old girl.

or maybe you will.

either way, you'll probably just respond with obscenities, threats and/or advocate that I be banned.

(caution: liberal media article below)

Trump Lawyers Given Court Date Over Alleged Rape of a 13 Year Old Girl
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 11:02

SomeFanName wrote:

so it's not okay with you if I support Hillary Clinton?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 11:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SomeFanName wrote:

so it's not okay with you if I support Hillary Clinton?

Support who you want. I voted Bill Ayers.

You don't, however, have to be so intentionally ignorant.

Last edited by SomeFanName on 2016-10-31, 11:08; edited 1 time in total
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 11:07

SomeFanName wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so it's not okay with you if I support Hillary Clinton?

Support who you want.

thank you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 11:09

Thanks for feeding me the question first
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 11:14

SomeFanName wrote:Thanks for feeding me the question first
I aim to please.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 11:15

That's all Trump was doing too, bitches had to go tell on him
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 11:22

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34355

Just sounded better when a white man says it, right?

Racist

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38478

Donna Brazile question feeding wrote:Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint

SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 11:29

Clear intent

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/39846

Now, depending on what they are looking at, you can't easily determine if that happened. They are looking at HER email, not ours. They don't know what next step we took. The most important thing to ascertain from State is whether they are looking at specific email from the "300" - because in those cases Heather and I went one by one to determine if a) it needed to end up on .gov, and b) it did indeed end up there. Since there are less than a dozen instances of this in the 300 it was easy. One is me sending her a clip, no commentary. Another is her emailing me & Huma about something that I subsequently followed up on my .gov account. We did that for each and could share that if need be. If they've somehow seen some of the other 55k, we'd need to see each to determine what they were. Lastly, we should warn Monica. Huma, unless you want to Nick or I can.

Last edited by SomeFanName on 2016-10-31, 11:30; edited 1 time in total
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 11:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Got a link Bobby?   You never bother with those as you spew your shit.
I'm sure you're not going to like it, as it does allege your hero raped a 13 year old girl.

or maybe you will.

either way, you'll probably just respond with obscenities, threats and/or advocate that I be banned.

So from 1994 - and you have been poo - poo ing all the old stuff against Hills.

And then there's this in the article you linked:

A Guardian investigation this summer found that the lawsuit appeared to have been coordinated by a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show who has been associated in the past with a range of disputed claims involving celebrities including OJ Simpson and Kurt Cobain. A publicist acting for “Jane Doe” also attempted to sell a video in which the woman describes her allegations against Trump to media outlets at a $1m price tag.

"My hero"??? That's a laugh coming from the weasel that obsesses about everything he does. I'd say he's closer to your hero Bobby.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 11:32

LooseGoose wrote:

Actually you're wrong, they both are. That was one of the revelations this weekend, that there has been an ongoing investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

Where are you getting this bullshit?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 11:34

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

The wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and 100 other rags.

This email shit must be bad - Huma's off the plane.

Dan Merica ‏@danmericaCNN 1h1 hour ago
Huma Abedin, Clinton's longtime aide, is not flying with HRC today. Instead, HRC is joined by Capricia Marshall, another close confidant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-31, 11:39

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

The wall Street Journal, The Washington Post and 100 other rags.

This email shit must be bad - Huma's off the plane.

Dan Merica ‏@danmericaCNN 1h1 hour ago
Huma Abedin, Clinton's longtime aide, is not flying with HRC today. Instead, HRC is joined by Capricia Marshall, another close confidant.

From the post (the first fucking line, goose)

FBI agents argued — based at least in part on news accounts — earlier this year that the Clinton Foundation should be investigated for potentially giving donors special political access and favors. The Justice Department’s public integrity unit said they did not have enough evidence to move forward.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 11:40

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Actually you're wrong, they both are.   That was one of the revelations this weekend, that there has been an ongoing investigation of the Clinton Foundation.

Link provided for the google impaired:

FBI in Internal Feud Over Hillary Clinton Probe

New details show that senior law-enforcement officials repeatedly voiced skepticism of the strength of the evidence in a bureau investigation of the Clinton Foundation, sought to condense what was at times a sprawling cross-country effort, and, according to some people familiar with the matter, told agents to limit their pursuit of the case. The probe of the foundation began more than a year ago to determine whether financial crimes or influence peddling occurred related to the charity.

Some investigators grew frustrated, viewing FBI leadership as uninterested in probing the charity, these people said. Others involved disagreed sharply, defending FBI bosses and saying Mr. McCabe in particular was caught between an increasingly acrimonious fight for control between the Justice Department and FBI agents pursuing the Clinton Foundation case.

It isn’t unusual for field agents to favor a more aggressive approach than supervisors and prosecutors think is merited. But the internal debates about the Clinton Foundation show the high stakes when such disagreements occur surrounding someone who is running for president.

The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Mr. McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe, received $467,500 in campaign funds in late 2015 from the political-action committee of Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a longtime ally of the Clintons and, until he was elected governor in November 2013, a Clinton Foundation board member.

Mr. McAuliffe had supported Dr. McCabe in the hopes she and a handful of other Democrats might help win a majority in the state Senate. Dr. McCabe lost her race last November, and Democrats failed to win their majority.

Early this year, four FBI field offices—New York, Los Angeles, Washington and Little Rock, Ark.—were collecting information about the Clinton Foundation to see if there was evidence of financial crimes or influence-peddling, according to people familiar with the matter.

Los Angeles agents had picked up information about the Clinton Foundation from an unrelated public-corruption case and had issued some subpoenas for bank records related to the foundation, these people said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 11:41

http://observer.com/2016/10/2006-audio-emerges-of-hillary-clinton-proposing-rigging-palestine-election/

Old news

HRC wrote:'We should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win'
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 11:44

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

or maybe you will.

So from 1994 - and you have been poo - poo ing all the old stuff against Hills.

And then there's this in the article you linked:

A Guardian investigation this summer found that the lawsuit appeared to have been coordinated by a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show who has been associated in the past with a range of disputed claims involving celebrities including OJ Simpson and Kurt Cobain. A publicist acting for “Jane Doe” also attempted to sell a video in which the woman describes her allegations against Trump to media outlets at a $1m price tag.

"My hero"???  That's a laugh coming from the weasel that obsesses about everything he does.  I'd say he's closer to your hero Bobby.
pretty much responding as I predicted.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 11:47

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34437

Gowdy is focused on how her Benghazi emails are self-selected by her
and therefore paint on an incomplete picture. He is not focused on the
classified email, which is great

SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 11:47

SomeFanName wrote:https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34437

Gowdy is focused on how her Benghazi emails are self-selected by her
and therefore paint on an incomplete picture. He is not focused on the
classified email, which is great

this is a BOMBSHELL!!!

Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next