Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

+16
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
xsanguine
Blanch32
SomeFanName
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Triple Sparty
Turtleneck
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
20 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 16:52

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:link, please, to where Bill Clinton was under investigation of raping a child.

I'll wait.

BTW Trump is not "under criminal investigation" its a civil suit that has been filed in NY after a judge threw it out of court in CA. Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (also a good friend of the Clintons) are the defendants.

Don't bother with facts for Bobby unless they're from his cherished Jerry Springer News Channel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-10-31, 16:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

IDK...Why don't you ask Juanita Broaddrick?
I don't know her.

Is she a child and is there an investigation going on?

According to her, Bill Clinton raped her and according to Eileen Wellstone and Elizabeth Ward he raped them as well. They ranged in age between 19-35.  I'm merely pointing out that former POTUS Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and the voters didnt care twice.

Also are you suggesting its ok to rape/sexually assualt someone if they are not a child???  Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 2130724145

While you are at it, look up Kathleen Willey, Christy Zercher, Sandra James, Paula Jones (who Clinton paid $850,000 in a lawsuit) and Carolyn Moffet. They were all sexually assaulted by Bubba as well. Many of them also had their reputations ruined by Hillary Clinton who stood by and supported her sexual predator husband,
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 19:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:[/b]

America already elected a guy like that (twice)...his name was Bill Clinton
link, please, to where Bill Clinton was under investigation of raping a child.

I'll wait.

The Clintons are notorious for ignoring sex crimes....but you know that.

Daily Mail USVerified account ‏@DailyMail
Hillary's inner circle knew 5 YEARS AGO that Weiner was messaging an underage girl
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-31, 19:48

Its funny how Loose likes to pick and choose which news he thinks is true.

Only a real idiot thinks Trump is the choir boy Loose makes him out to be.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 20:25

I just found out my buddy (who happens to be born/raised Muslim, as opposed to "my Muslim buddy"), whom I roomed with for 5 years in ny is voting for Trump.

I can't even.

(See, I'm learning how to be PC and use millennial speak)
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 07:18

Turtleneck wrote:Its funny how Loose likes to pick and choose which news he thinks is true.

Only a real idiot thinks Trump is the choir boy Loose makes him out to be.
but Trump is an admitted sexual predator.. so he does have that going for him.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 07:20

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I don't know her.

Is she a child and is there an investigation going on?

According to her, Bill Clinton raped her and according to Eileen Wellstone and Elizabeth Ward he raped them as well. They ranged in age between 19-35.  I'm merely pointing out that former POTUS Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and the voters didnt care twice.

Also are you suggesting its ok to rape/sexually assualt someone if they are not a child???  Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 2130724145

While you are at it, look up Kathleen Willey, Christy Zercher, Sandra James, Paula Jones (who Clinton paid $850,000 in a lawsuit) and Carolyn Moffet.  They were all sexually assaulted by Bubba as well.  Many of them also had their reputations ruined by Hillary Clinton who stood by and supported her sexual predator husband,
so you admit that there isn't an investigation going on relative to Bill Clinton and child rape.

Thank you. I won't even ask you to apologize. Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 08:00

and for those of you who are really upset ( Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 1494614055 ) about Hillary's email account, per USA Today (caution: mainstream media), there are currently 75 legal investigations in progress regarding Trump..

“The number of unresolved cases” regarding Trump and his businesses, campaign, and other organizations is “unprecedented for a presidential candidate,”, according to a USA Today special report. The newspaper’s “ongoing, nationwide analysis of state and federal court records” found that “at least 75 of the 4,000-plus lawsuits involving Trump and his businesses” remained open two weeks before Election Day.

okay - back to pretending to be outraged by someone's email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-01, 08:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and for those of you who are really upset ( Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 1494614055 ) about Hillary's email account, per USA Today (caution: mainstream media), there are currently 75 legal investigations in progress regarding Trump..

“The number of unresolved cases” regarding Trump and his businesses, campaign, and other organizations is “unprecedented for a presidential candidate,”, according to a USA Today special report. The newspaper’s “ongoing, nationwide analysis of state and federal court records” found that “at least 75 of the 4,000-plus lawsuits involving Trump and his businesses” remained open two weeks before Election Day.

What I find funny is that Trump is so incredibly corrupt. Many of his supporters are worried about Clinton's corruption. Fair enough. But given Trump's corruption in the private sector, there is no doubt he would operate the same way in the public sector.

Trump U was a scam, his foundation is a con, his campaign financing has been sketchy, who knows what he is hiding in his taxes, and he is apparently prone to destroying emails. Does some of this sound familiar?

Like I said, there is no reason to believe that a Trump administration would be any less corrupt than a Clinton administration.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 08:15

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and for those of you who are really upset ( Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 1494614055 ) about Hillary's email account, per USA Today (caution: mainstream media), there are currently 75 legal investigations in progress regarding Trump..

What I find funny is that Trump is incredibly corrupt. Many of his supporters are worried about Clinton's corruption. Fair enough. But given Trump's corruption in the private sector, there is no doubt he would operate the same way in the public sector. Trump U was a scam, his foundation is a con, his campaign financing has been sketchy, who knows what he is hiding in his taxes, and he is apparently prone to destroying emails. Does some of this sound familiar? Like I said, there is no reason to believe that a Trump administration would be any less corrupt than a Clinton administration.
yeah - I've been saying for the better part of a year that fear and paranoia are strong emotions. And when you have someone who can successfully manipulate your fear and paranoia with their bigotry, racism and misogyny, you're willing to put any level or moral/ethical proclivities you may (or may not) have aside to willingly submit to those emotions.

so, basically, Donald Trump is significantly more corrupt and vile than anyone who has ever run for president.. but he gets support because he appeals to the primal nature of bigots, racists and misogynists.

It's really that simple. You really need to look no further than even here at tSwill.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 10:16

Turtleneck wrote:Only a real idiot thinks Trump is the choir boy Loose makes him out to be.

Show me one post where I've said anything like that? That's Bobby level bullshit.

I've said repeatedly they're both crooks, you just refuse to admit it about Hills.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 11:37

I don't like Hillary. I think she's an underhanded, scheming opportunist. I hope she has only one term and is soundly beaten by a REJUVENATED REASONABLE, FUCKING NORMAL CENTER RIGHT REPUBLICAN.

Please let the party rebuild itself into something better PLEASE GOD PLEASE.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 11:56

Rocinante wrote:I don't like Hillary. I think she's an underhanded, scheming opportunist. I hope she has only one term and is soundly beaten by a REJUVENATED REASONABLE, FUCKING NORMAL CENTER RIGHT REPUBLICAN.

Fuck "center right" that used to be Dems. We need a true conservative party and candidate. The last one elected was RR and the country did wonderfully under him.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 12:00

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I don't like Hillary. I think she's an underhanded, scheming opportunist. I hope she has only one term and is soundly beaten by a REJUVENATED REASONABLE, FUCKING NORMAL CENTER RIGHT REPUBLICAN.

Fuck "center right" that used to be Dems. We need a true conservative party and candidate. The last one elected was RR and the country did wonderfully under him.

No, idiot. We need people that understand that you have 50% of the country that doesn't agree with you and you still need to work with them because shoving your policies down their throats leads to wild swings from left to right that piss everyone off and leads us to where we are today. Reagan was terrible.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-01, 12:03

LooseGoose wrote:

he'd be kicked out of your republican party as an evil "tax and spend" librul nowadays.. considering that he presided over 11 tax increases.

plus, he was a member of the Hollywood elite. Doesn't play well with the knuckle-draggers.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-01, 12:21

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No, idiot. We need people that understand that you have 50% of the country that doesn't agree with you and you still need to work with them because shoving your policies down their throats leads to wild swings from left to right that piss everyone off and leads us to where we are today. Reagan was terrible.

You mean like Obamacare was shoved down everyone's throats with ZERO Rep votes in the House or Senate?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-01, 12:23

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

You mean like Obamacare was shoved down everyone's throats with ZERO Rep votes in the House or Senate?

Yes, actually. I mean exactly like that.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-11-01, 13:14

I can't figure out the current GOP's appeal to 65-70% of the voting public. They have spearheaded agendas like making personal bankruptcy more difficult while not making similar changes on the business side. At the state level the GOP has voted for arbitration rules to be allowed in all kinds of kinds of contracts making suing a business as an individual often impossible.

The GOP and some Democrats fought initiatives and ACA rules to allow importing drugs to keep costs down. The GOP fought higher non participation fees for those refusing to buy healthcare and fought rules on healthcare providers to spend at least 85% of their income on paying claims.

Non of those items help people earning $75K or less especially if their employer bails on healthcare or they find themselves part of the new part time or 1099 employment demo.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-01, 13:15

One more week!  Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 2275418548
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-11-01, 13:19

I didn't realize retardation was this widespread.

You can find Clinton repulsive and also find Trump repulsive. Following factual evidence against Clinton's campaign practices and being vocal about that does not mean support for Trump.

At this point I just hope the world nukes each other. Humans don't deserve intelligence
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2016-11-01, 14:19

SomeFanName wrote:I didn't realize retardation was this widespread.

Take that to Wells please.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-04-20, 23:07

SO SHATTERED REVEALS SOME DEEP DISHONESTY ON HILARY’S PART ABOUT EMAILS, AS HUGH HEWITT NOTES:

HH: Jon Allen, you sly dog, throughout the course of the writing of this thing, you’ve been on my show a number of times, but we’ve had a number of cigars. We’ve lit up a couple of cigars and had long talks about the campaign. You never gave away any of the bigs. And I must tell you the biggest of the bit, and you know, I’ve read this thing, and I’m looking at it objectively as a reporter, is that Hillary autopsied her own server from 2008, and you never ever gave me a blinking look into that story, you bozo. How, you all along knew that had to be the lead, right?

JA: You know, that’s what we thought. We thought that was something that people would really latch onto. I’m surprised it hasn’t, you know, I’m not surprised that you latched onto it, but I’m surprised it hasn’t been more prominent in some of the reviews and the stories since the book has come out, although it’s only a day old. Yeah, she basically at the end of the 2008 campaign instructed one of her close aides to download the emails of some of her top campaign advisors to figure out who’d been talking to the press, who’d been doing the backstabbing, or presumably if anybody had been talking bad about her, and because she felt that this loyalty was a huge problem for her in 2008. So what she did was figured out how to get all these emails. Now you know, a few years later, she’s making the argument that she didn’t understand what she was doing in setting up a private server outside the State Department system. But it’s very hard to, it’s very hard to reconcile the idea that she understood well enough that she could download her own aides’ emails, but didn’t understand that by putting a server outside the State Department, she was basically preventing people from getting her information during a campaign season, unless of course as happened, there was a court order to retrieve those emails.

HH: Amie Parnes, the implications of this revelation in Shattered are actually very enormous. And if in fact she ever comes before either a prosecutor or a Congressional committee again, they will be going to intention, management of her server as a result of this autopsy. Can you explain a little more at length while Duane redials up Jon to get a better connection? What actually happened here after the campaign of 2008 vis-à-vis her campaign server?

AP: Basically, she wanted to know what happened in her campaign. She wanted to know, obviously, leaking was a problem, a huge problem on her campaign. And she wanted to know exactly who was doing what. And she had this crazy, it was this enormous sort of autopsy that she did, a post-mortem where she met with lots of people, wanted to basically find out exactly what went wrong. This was part of it. So she ordered up one of her staffers to kind of go through, read all these emails and find out who was leaking what and where it all went wrong. And this was part of all of that. This was part of her post-mortem.

As a reader emails, “All of this contradicts her later statements & even testimony about how she didn’t know anything about servers.”

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/262987/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-20, 23:36

Anyone told Goosechev the election is over and the Electoral College vote certified Trump as our President?

Hillary Clinton is on her way to being a historical footnote and she's no longer on any ballots.

If she won this might be important but she lost.

Now we have a President who's profiting by billing his own resort for official visits and rounds of gold at two courses he owns. We have a President who's got a daughter as a staffer while her company she profits from just negotiated trademarks with China.

I guess Goosechev is very comfortable with an authoritarian oligarch who appears to be very comfortable setting up deals for his friends and family.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. But Hillary. Old news and it doesn't matter anymore. She counts like Mondale, Kerry, McCain and every other losing candidate who will never run for President again.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-04-20, 23:40

GRR Spartan wrote:Anyone told Goosechev the election is over and the Electoral College vote certified Trump as our President?

Hillary Clinton is on her way to being a historical footnote and she's no longer on any ballots.

Now we have a President who's profiting by billing his own resort for official visits and rounds of gold at two courses he owns. We have a President who's got a daughter as a staffer while her company she profits from just negotiated trademarks with China.

I guess Goosechev is very comfortable with an authoritarian oligarch who appears to be very comfortable setting up deals for his friends and family.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. But Hillary. Old news and it doesn't matter anymore. She counts like Mondale, Kerry, McCain and every other losing candidate who will never run for President again.

Stay on topic, this thread is about Hillary and her emails. If new shit comes to light, this is the appropriate place to discuss it. If you wanna bitch about Trump, there are plenty of other threads where that would qualify as "on topic."
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-04-20, 23:56

Why Cameron?

Does it make you feel safe?

Hillary Clinton is done. The DNC was hacked.

You want to play wag the dog while getting buttfucked its your ass.
Trouble is its my ass too and I don't like that shit.

Resist the oligarchy infront of us.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-21, 00:03

GRR Spartan wrote:

This is going to be my new sig.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 01:24

xsanguine wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Before you do, could you please clean it up, grammatically? The lack of punctuation makes my brain itch and eyes bleed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-21, 01:26

tGreenWay wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Before you do, could you please clean it up, grammatically? The lack of punctuation makes my brain itch and eyes bleed.

Sure, it really just needs a comma, though... and a couple apostrophes for aesthetics.

"You want to play wag the dog while getting buttfucked, it's your ass.  
Trouble is, it's my ass too and I don't like that shit."

Okay, you're right. Once you get to two commas it becomes a mess.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-04-21, 02:02

xsanguine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Sure, it really just needs a comma, though... and a couple apostrophes for aesthetics.

"You want to play wag the dog while getting buttfucked, it's your ass.  
Trouble is, it's my ass too and I don't like that shit."

Okay, you're right. Once you get to two commas it becomes a mess.

Thanks. I'll rest easier knowing I won't have to face that mess in the a.m. Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-21, 02:06

GRR Spartan wrote: "it's my ass too and I don't like that shit."

Any credit should most definitely be given to the creator of this gold.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2017-04-21, 02:10

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 Frank-hildreth-its-my-ass-too-and-i-dont-like-that-shit
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 07:39

I'm so thankful we didn't elect the woman with the email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 07:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm so thankful we didn't elect the woman with the email account.

We might have if she'd have grabbed a little pussy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 07:51

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm so thankful we didn't elect the woman with the email account.

We might have if she'd have grabbed a little pussy.
yep - email is for sissies.. as a christian,  I prefer my president to not only be a racist bigot.. but also a proud sexual predator.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-04-21, 07:53

pjmedia

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-21, 08:42

Cameron wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Anyone told Goosechev the election is over and the Electoral College vote certified Trump as our President?

Stay on topic, this thread is about Hillary and her emails. If new shit comes to light, this is the appropriate place to discuss it. If you wanna bitch about Trump, there are plenty of other threads where that would qualify as "on topic."

Thank Cameron. I get on Goose a lot about going off topic, but this applies to everyone. The nature of this board makes it very tempting to start a straw man argument. Please, try to stay on topic. Thanks!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2017-04-21, 08:50

Hilary. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 08:54

Here's what this thread is really about:  The obsession of the right with Hilliary.  It's a mirror to our obsession with U of M.   The right beat her, circumstances aside, what do we get?  Months of celebrating, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Sarah Palin stop in front of her portrait to take a picture.   Right wing zealot fans still all over this email server.  Can't let it go.  It's weird.  
Personally, I wish she'd fade away or do what Jimmy Carter did, pick a great public service job, work hard at it, and then fade away.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-21, 09:01

DWags wrote:Here's what this thread is really about:  The obsession of the right with Hilliary.  It's a mirror to our obsession with U of M.   The right beat her, circumstances aside, what do we get?  Months of celebrating, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Sarah Palin stop in front of her portrait to take a picture.   Right wing zealot fans still all over this email server.  Can't let it go.  It's weird.  
Personally, I wish she'd fade away or do what Jimmy Carter did, pick a great public service job, work hard at it, and then fade away.
it's because republicans know that Hillary represents everything they wish they could be. Smart, bright, successful.. and more qualified than they could ever hope to be. And the fact that she's all of those things while being a female is what keeps them seething.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-21, 09:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Here's what this thread is really about:  The obsession of the right with Hilliary.  It's a mirror to our obsession with U of M.   The right beat her, circumstances aside, what do we get?  Months of celebrating, Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, and Sarah Palin stop in front of her portrait to take a picture.   Right wing zealot fans still all over this email server.  Can't let it go.  It's weird.  
it's because republicans know that Hillary represents everything they wish they could be. Smart, bright, successful.. and more qualified than they could ever hope to be. And the fact that she's all of those things while being a female is what keeps them seething.

I don't get why they'd do this, but damn, there it is. Bad ass Teddy, draft dodger. Too funny.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 5 21visi10
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next