Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

+16
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
xsanguine
Blanch32
SomeFanName
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Triple Sparty
Turtleneck
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
20 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 4 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 12:00

I know, intelligent discourse is hard
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 4 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 12:03

SomeFanName wrote:I know, intelligent discourse is hard

Especially if you rely on lawsuits filed by Jerry Springer's fired producers for your news. But that does explain a lot about Bob's view of the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 12:04

true story:

So I was hangin' at The Peanut Barrel after the BOMBSHELL broke on Friday about Crooked Hillary's email account.. the TV over the end of the bar closest to the kitchen was tuned to CNN... and it was all they talked about.. for the entire 2 hours or so I was there.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 12:05

LooseGoose wrote:
SomeFanName wrote:I know, intelligent discourse is hard

Especially if you rely on lawsuits filed by Jerry Springer's fired producers for your news. But that does explain a lot about Bob's view of the world.
maybe the 13 year old girl was asking for it.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 4 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 12:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:true story:

So I was hangin' at The Peanut Barrel after the BOMBSHELL broke on Friday about Crooked Hillary's email account.. the TV over the end of the bar closest to the kitchen was tuned to CNN... and it was all they talked about.. for the entire 2 hours or so I was there.

I'm sure they were talking, it's there job.

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/38074

Donna Brazile wrote:I pushed back hard on this, and Axe.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 12:08

SomeFanName wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:true story:

Donna Brazile wrote:I pushed back hard on this, and Axe.
I don't know.. wasn't paying attention.

I was too enraged by Hillary and her email account.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 12:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SomeFanName wrote:

Facts are confusing, I know.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 12:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

maybe the 13 year old girl was asking for it.

Go watch some more of your Jerry Springer News Network, I'm sure they'll fill you in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 12:47

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:maybe the 13 year old girl was asking for it.

Go watch some more of your Jerry Springer News Network, I'm sure they'll fill you in.
thanks for not using obscenities or advocating that I be banned for having an opinion different from yours.

you're really coming along nicely.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 12:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

thanks for not using obscenities or advocating that I be banned for having an opinion different from yours.

You don't have an opinion at all other than hating women and wanting to stir shit. I'm at the point of feeling sorry for you being such a clueless fuck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 12:56

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks for not using obscenities or advocating that I be banned for having an opinion different from yours.

You don't have an opinion at all other than hating women and wanting to stir shit. I'm at the point of feeling sorry for you being such a clueless fuck.
and the obscenities and rage returns..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 13:04

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 13:07

xsanguine wrote:Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
that's simply smashing, pumpkin.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 13:09

I fear that I am ordinary, bob. Just like ev-ery-one
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 13:11

xsanguine wrote:I fear that I am ordinary, bob. Just like ev-ery-one
only those who refuse to see the seriousness of a grandmother's email account while being blindingly ignorant about the admitted sexual predator that they support are truly ordinary.

(or something like that)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 13:11

Lol. Can't say I'm familiar with that song. Must be a new one
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-31, 13:15

Jesus, Hilliary got questions ahead of time?  WTF is wrong with people?   Also, WTF is up with a director of the FBI who would be that stupid to interfere with a presidential election in the manner he did?   This country is fucked up beyond belief.  

We deserve everything we get.  It's out fault and keep blaming each other because it's fucking funny.  

We suck.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 13:16

Even blaming the people in charge doesn't seem to work, dwags.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 13:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

No rage at all Bobby - that's all on your Jerry Springer network.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 13:22

DWags wrote:Jesus, Hilliary got questions ahead of time?  WTF is wrong with people?   Also, WTF is up with a director of the FBI who would be that stupid to interfere with a presidential election in the manner he did?  

Brazile was quite proud she was able to cheat and help Hills out.

So the problem is the FBI director, not that Hills is an unconvicted felon? OK.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-31, 13:23

Worst/best election ever.  We're soooooo fucked it's not even funny.  I want Hill's to win because Government will be shut down completely.  I want trump to win cause he will definitely start an international incident, and put us in a tariff war so intense that business leaders who remain in the U.S. and ship things over seas will fucking kill him or his temper will cause such an incident we'll all be worried about Nukes.  

So, I guess I win and lose no matter who is elected.  

Fuck, we so totally suck it's not funny

Sanders vs. Kaisch.   Or Biden vs. Kaisch.   Sanity would have been restored.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-31, 13:25

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Jesus, Hilliary got questions ahead of time?  WTF is wrong with people?   Also, WTF is up with a director of the FBI who would be that stupid to interfere with a presidential election in the manner he did?  

So the problem is the FBI director, not that Hills is an unconvicted felon?  OK.

I would have a problem if somebody called me an "unconvicted felon".  I think that means innocent, but I'm not sure in this election where both sides have such blind hatred toward the other there is no space for reason.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-31, 13:32

d wags predicting the end of the world as we know it Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 4 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-31, 13:33

DWags wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So the problem is the FBI director, not that Hills is an unconvicted felon?  OK.

I would have a problem if somebody called me an "unconvicted felon".  I think that means innocent, but I'm not sure in this election where both sides have such blind hatred toward the other there is no space for reason.

Well the truth is many, many people have gone to prison for less than what Hills did with her email. Much like the WallSt banks she was too big to convict.

Both parties nominated absolute turds for President and both deserve exactly all the shit they're getting.

Vote Darrell Castle, at least he's not crazy or crooked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-31, 13:48

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I fear that I am ordinary, bob. Just like ev-ery-one
only those who refuse to see the seriousness of a grandmother's email account while being blindingly ignorant about the admitted sexual predator that they support are truly ordinary.

(or something like that)

Why can't both be equally awful?
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-31, 14:07

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

Well the truth is many, many people have gone to prison for less than what Hills did with her email.   Much like the WallSt banks she was too big to convict.

Both parties nominated absolute turds for President and both deserve exactly all the shit they're getting.

Vote Darrell Castle, at least he's not crazy or crooked.

I will forever call bullshit on "too big to convict".   Not when the house and senate were controlled by the party that hates her.  And I don't believe they're even handed when it comes to her.  I also believe we will start seeing revenge investigations by the winning parties and it's not going to get better anytime soon.  This coulntry has crossed the Rubicon in my opinion.   When you have someone in Donna Brasil's position, who was an intellectual and understands debate but would cross that line, anything is possible.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 14:20

DWags wrote:Jesus, Hilliary got questions ahead of time?  WTF is wrong with people?   Also, WTF is up with a director of the FBI who would be that stupid to interfere with a presidential election in the manner he did?   This country is fucked up beyond belief.  

We deserve everything we get.  It's out fault and keep blaming each other because it's fucking funny.  

We suck.
not only did she get questions ahead of time.. but she also has a cough and killed 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.

certainly not the kind of person I want to be president.

I prefer racist, bigoted, admitted sexual predators who are currently under investigation for the rape of a child.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-10-31, 15:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
SomeFanName wrote:

If you weren't paying attention how did you know it was on for 2 hours straight? lol!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-31, 15:32

What if Hillary were to defend him in a child rape case as she did with another individual some years ago? That'd be grate.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-10-31, 15:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:Jesus, Hilliary got questions ahead of time?  WTF is wrong with people?   Also, WTF is up with a director of the FBI who would be that stupid to interfere with a presidential election in the manner he did?   This country is fucked up beyond belief.  

We suck.
not only did she get questions ahead of time.. but she also has a cough and killed 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email account.

I prefer racist, bigoted, admitted sexual predators who are currently under investigation for the rape of a child.

America already elected a guy like that (twice)...his name was Bill Clinton
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-10-31, 15:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Bob calls others "fragile little snowflakes" while it turns out he's one himself lol!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 15:37

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

link, please, to where Bill Clinton was under investigation of raping a child.

I'll wait.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 15:39

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and the obscenities and rage returns..

Bob calls others "fragile little snowflakes" while it turns out he's one himself lol!  
oh, heck no - Goose can throw out all the rage and obscenities he wants. It's just what people generally do when they a) don't have an argument to support their opinions and b) don't have a solid grip on the English language.

that said, I welcome him admitting all of his. I'll never move that he or anyone else be banned for their words and behavior here.

Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-10-31, 15:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:[/b]

I'll wait.

IDK...Why don't you ask Juanita Broaddrick?

...looks like I'm waiting now Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 4 2599972566

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2016-10-31, 16:06; edited 2 times in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 15:43

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:link, please, to where Bill Clinton was under investigation of raping a child.

I'll wait.

IDK...Why don't you ask Juanita Broaddrick?
I don't know her.

Is she a child and is there an investigation going on?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-31, 15:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

We suck.

since when did you decide to run for pres?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-31, 15:50

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

since when did you decide to run for pres?
I don't care who runs for president.

I just like pointing out their shortcomings.. like sexual assault, racism, bigotry, etc.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-10-31, 15:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:[/b]

I'll wait.

BTW Trump is not "under criminal investigation" its a civil suit that has been filed in NY after a judge threw it out of court in CA. Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (also a good friend of the Clintons) are the defendants.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-31, 16:20

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:link, please, to where Bill Clinton was under investigation of raping a child.

I'll wait.

BTW Trump is not "under criminal investigation" its a civil suit that has been filed in NY after a judge threw it out of court in CA. Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein (also a good friend of the Clintons) are the defendants.

I like how you quoted what he said, repeated it by using quotation marks, but still added an extra word in there for dramatic effect.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2016-10-31, 16:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

I like how you quoted what he said, repeated it by using quotation marks, but still added an extra word in there for dramatic effect.

Just making sure everything is crystal clear because when someone says they are under investigation I would think most people think criminal investigation.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next