Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

+16
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
CheesySpartan
Tim Wakefield
Rocinante
xsanguine
Blanch32
SomeFanName
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
GRR Spartan
Triple Sparty
Turtleneck
P Rob
Robert J Sakimano
tGreenWay
20 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 2 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-28, 15:58

Anthony Weiner's former or soon to be former wife Huma Abedin is HRC's campaign co-chair and served as a deputy Sec of State with HRC.

I can see the FBI finding emails about or from the server if the reach of the Anthony Weiner investigation is far reaching .

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 2016-10-28, 16:44; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 2 Empty Re: Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun

Post by Guest 2016-10-28, 16:05

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 6m6 minutes ago
"so there's this pervert married to the drunk lady President's secret Muslim girlfriend, and.."
"Get out of my office."
#RejectedFilmPitches
=======

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 2 1966794946 Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 2 1966794946

This whole thing is absurd - today we've had 2-3 more women that Trump supposedly groped, more incredibly bad shit from wikileaks including that Doug Band got WJClinton $50 Million in tit for tat $$ and now they've found enough emails or information among Weiner's dick pictures to re-open an investigation into a Presidential candidate 10 days before the election.

Absolutely insane by any other election year's standards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-28, 16:47

So when do we start wondering how many of the so far boring Wikileaks are fact and which were edited for effect?

So far The Clinton Foundation stands up to scrutiny while Trump's was given a cease and desist order.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-28, 17:49

GRR Spartan wrote:So when do we start wondering how many of the so far boring Wikileaks are fact and which were edited for effect?

So far The Clinton Foundation stands up to scrutiny while Trump's was given a cease and desist order.

So far I've not heard anyone in ClintonLand claim editing on any specific item. I doubt they want to be wrong.

If Hills wins I'll bet the Clinton Foundation remains clear. IF she loses I'll bet there's a big mess.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-28, 18:00

GRR Spartan wrote:So when do we start wondering how many of the so far boring Wikileaks are fact and which were edited for effect?

There's no evidence they've edited documents in the past and they have put out documents regarding differing political parties/affiliations/countries since they've started. This just so happens to fall in line with an election.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-28, 18:12

SomeFanName wrote:

There's no evidence they've edited documents in the past and they have put out documents regarding differing political parties/affiliations/countries since they've started. This just so happens to fall in line with an election.

Plus one edit discredits the rest and the entire existance. not worth it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-28, 18:54

The NYPost rarely disappoints.

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 2 Cv4uoJbXgAA0Hlt
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-28, 19:02

Remember, it's "@gmail" not "@googlemail"
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-28, 19:24

If you read the letter from the FBI it says nothing about re-opening its investigation.

It states they came from another investigation. They will be reviewed to see if they are pertinent and he gives no time table.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/28/us/politics/fbi-letter.html?_r=0
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-28, 20:08

The good : Hillary is being legally targeted for what political officials have long been accused of doing.

The bad : We only care because of the timing and the circumstances of a unique election.

The ugly : Pretty much everybody involved in politics and/or associated with politicians via monetary motives does this same stuff. Politics are ugly, and we've allowed them to be.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-28, 20:30

Have we ever had a say in the matter, SFN? I'd argue no.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-28, 20:48

xsanguine wrote:Have we ever had a say in the matter, SFN? I'd argue no.

We as a group? Sure we do, but it's hard to focus on that when so much focus is needed on our own smaller communities.

We as several individual people? Not really, as long as people don't group together with the same ideas/feelings, there's nothing for politicians to fear.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-28, 20:57

SomeFanName wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Have we ever had a say in the matter, SFN? I'd argue no.

We as a group? Sure we do, but it's hard to focus on that when so much focus is needed on our own smaller communities.

We as several individual people? Not really, as long as people don't group together with the same ideas/feelings, there's nothing for politicians to fear.

Just not sure what we as a group can really do. The system seems to make change almost impossible and makes corruption inevitable.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-28, 21:17

GRR Spartan wrote:If you read the letter from the FBI it says nothing about re-opening its investigation.

It states they came from another investigation. They will be reviewed to see if they are pertinent and he gives no time table.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/10/28/us/politics/fbi-letter.html?_r=0

It'll be interesting to see how correct Carl Bernstein is. He's saying this has to be a major deal to have them announce it prior to the election. So big that had they delayed until after the election the fallout would have caused enormous problems.

I'm not convinced of that but then again I'm not as wired into things as Bernstein.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-29, 10:09

New York Post ‏@nypost 15h15 hours ago
The FBI found Huma’s emails on a laptop she shared with Weiner http://nyp.st/2f0J3Bm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-29, 10:19

Honestly, why do smart people do stupid shit? I'm poor and I'd pay enough money to never share a device with my wife. Especially if I send dick pics to teens.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-29, 10:22

DWags wrote:Honestly, why do smart people do stupid shit? I'm poor and I'd pay enough money to never share a device with my wife. Especially if I send dick pics to teens.

It is amazing sometimes how normally sane people make stupid decisions. Did you see the Biden clip where they told him where they found the emails? I'll link the tweet here....it's funny./

https://twitter.com/kerpen/status/792359883744174080
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-29, 10:46

Dwags, you are not poor
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-29, 12:15

I don't think I've ever seen a clearer hatchet job meant to influence an election. Release just enough information to start a shit storm, then claim you can't release anything else because of an ongoing investigation. Voila! She can't defend herself.

" At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression. " -Comey.

What a crock of shit. Rigged is right.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-29, 12:35

I know, right? I need your girl to win because nothing says first woman president like the bodies of brown people blown to pieces from navy ships. USA, USA, USA!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-29, 13:14

Rocinante wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a clearer hatchet job meant to influence an election. Release just enough information to start a shit storm, then claim you can't release anything else because of an ongoing investigation. Voila! She can't defend herself.

" At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of emails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression. " -Comey.

Allahpundit ‏@allahpundit 40s40 seconds ago
If you don’t want the FBI involved in elections, don’t nominate someone who’s being investigated by the FBI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-29, 19:40

SomeFanName wrote:

How the hell would you know if documents have been edited by the hackers?

Do you personally know any of them?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-29, 19:49

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:I don't think I've ever seen a clearer hatchet job meant to influence an election. Release just enough information to start a shit storm, then claim you can't release anything else because of an ongoing investigation. Voila! She can't defend herself.

Allahpundit ‏@allahpundit 40s40 seconds ago
If you don’t want the FBI involved in elections, don’t nominate someone who’s being investigated by the FBI

Nixon won in '72.

You think an unelected official who was advised not to release incomplete investigation by the AG is acceptable?

Who thinks it was a bad move by Comey? That lefty Alberto Gonzalez.

What did Comey do? Put out a letter saying they had found emails that he hasn't seen. That haven't been examined, haven't been determined to contain classified data and haven't been proven to be new or duplicated that were found.

I don't know what the fuck Comey was doing.
Would Republicans be so cavalier if the head the IRS had released Trump's tax returns because they were being investigated?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-29, 19:58

GRR Spartan wrote:
SomeFanName wrote:

How the hell would you know if documents have been edited by the hackers?

Do you personally know any of them?

You and Alex jones should get together to discuss this.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-29, 20:02

You thnks its a joke to have a Presidential candidate being backed by a foreign power hacking into an opposition party.

If the Clinton campaign was assisted by Chinese hackers who were leaking GOP/Trump documents the GOP Congress would be having 24/7 investigations and non-stop hearings.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-29, 20:10

Yes. I think this whole process is a joke but that's another conversation.

I think a candidate backed by corporate interests is a joke, too. But you seem strangely comfortable with it.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-29, 20:23

Get em GRR
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-29, 20:27

Oh hai, Roc. Got your lube ready for Her?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-10-30, 01:55

LooseGoose wrote:David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 6m6 minutes ago
"so there's this pervert married to the drunk lady President's secret Muslim girlfriend, and.."
"Get out of my office."
#RejectedFilmPitches
=======

Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 2 1966794946 Hacked Hillary emails finally produce a smoking gun - Page 2 1966794946

This whole thing is absurd - today we've had 2-3 more women that Trump supposedly groped, more incredibly bad shit from wikileaks including that Doug Band got WJClinton $50 Million in tit for tat $$ and now they've found enough emails or information among Weiner's dick pictures to re-open an investigation into a Presidential candidate 10 days before the election.

iowahawkblog is a great follow on twitter
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 09:14

FoxNewsSunday ‏@FoxNewsSunday 25m25 minutes ago
Breaking now on #FNS per @BretBaier -- Anthony Weiner is said to be cooperating with the FBI investigation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 09:14

Tim Wakefield wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 6m6 minutes ago
"Get out of my office."
#RejectedFilmPitches
=======

iowahawkblog is a great follow on twitter

Yep, followed him for years. He's a smart ass but a funny smart ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 09:32

I wish every election could be like this. If they're going to be fucking us no matter what, at least make it entertaining. The polititainment phenomenon is now the norm.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-30, 12:20

Fox was touting Wikileaks releases on Oct 3 would sink the Clinton campaign.
So how'd that one work out? Trump lost ground in multiple must win states like PA, FL and MI after that date.

So far everyone is getting wound up about emails that Comey hasn't seen and the FBI hasn't verified as new.

There could be a "bombshell" but no one knows and its all speculation. Does Fox help its numbers by telling its core demo that there is no reported connections?

Has Clinton made errors? I think so.

She's not new and should have been aware that Homeland Security's habit of going back and reclassifying documents, raising security levels to cover their asses has been going on since its creation.

I also think she trusted Huma Abedin after working with her for over a decade and never considered what damage a loose canon like Abedin's husband and soon to be ex Weiner could do to the campaign.

It doesn't make me want to give Putin's buddy Trump my vote but I think what's happened with the server, hacking of DNC and Weiner gives future candidates from both parties lessons.

If you are a cabinet member don't use a private server even if your predecessor has done so because there are new threats of hacking and re-classification can bite you in the ass. Don't use emails or texts for anything except the most mundane decisions like bagels or donuts, Dunkin' or Starbucks.

If you have a staff member advisor whose spouse has issues like Weiner the only thing you can do is cut them loose from the campaign and maybe help find them a job outside of government.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 13:12

GRR Spartan wrote:If you are a cabinet member don't use a private server even if your predecessor has done so

This is the weakest sauce and yet the Hills apologists keep serving it up.  Rice was her immediate predecessor if you want to be technical about it.

First of all, there’s the fact that most of Clinton’s predecessors did not regularly use email. Just four former secretaries of state have held the job during the prominence of electronic communications: Clinton, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell and Madeleine Albright.

According to MSNBC, an aide for Albright said she "did not use email while she was in office" from 1997 to 2001. And Rice, head of the State Department from 2005-09, was not a habitual emailer either, according to multiple reports.

So that leaves Powell, a regular email user, as Clinton’s only predecessor who serves as a useful comparison. When we reached out to the Clinton campaign, they pointed us to Powell.

Like Clinton, Powell used a personal email address. However, there’s a big difference: Clinton hosted her email on a private server located in her home. Powell did not.

This is a misleading claim chiefly because only one prior secretary of state regularly used email, Colin Powell. Powell did use a personal email address for government business, however he did not use a private server kept at his home, as Clinton did.

We rate this claim Mostly False.

Hillary Clinton  Presidential candidate
Regarding her State Department email practices, "my predecessors did the same thing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 13:40

This story is already dead. What a fucking partisan con job. I actually had some respect for Comey. He needs to go.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-30, 13:44

Yeah Comey was GREAT back when he let the Felon Hills off the hook - now he's a partisan hack.

Amazing how that works.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-30, 13:52

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah Comey was GREAT back when he let the Felon Hills off the hook - now he's a partisan hack.

Amazing how that works.

He wasn't great. He was doing his job. Now he's reaching outside of any past precedent with no other possible intent but to damage a campaign.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-30, 13:53

LooseGoose wrote:Yeah Comey was GREAT back when he let the Felon Hills off the hook - now he's a partisan hack.

Amazing how that works.

Now you want to support an FBI that releases a letter befor he can even get a warant to to see the emails content and know the number?

We are in dangerous territory with a head of the FBI doing what he did BEFORE getting warrants to review the devices contents, knowing the number of emails who the emails were from and sent to whom.

A shitload of cart before the horse on Comey's part. I think he's toast post election regardless of who wins and it would be up to a President Trump to re-appoint. Will not be surprised to see President Obama ask for his resignation after Nov 9.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-10-30, 14:18

I'm just glad we get to continue bombing the fuck out of brown civilians no matter who wins. Hoo rah!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-10-30, 16:31

Amazing how that works.

If we go by what your boy Donald J. Trump has to say, it is the exact reverse. Just a couple of weeks ago Trump was still complaining about Comey being in the pocket of the Clinton campaign.

Now he is singing Comey's praises and telling us what a great job Comey has done by releasing a vague and useless letter.

So I guess it works both ways even though you will desperately copy and paste social media posts to say it only works one way.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-10-30, 16:33; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next