Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

+15
Vlad
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
duffy munn
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
DWags
19 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  Empty Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

Post by DWags 2016-11-05, 18:57

Are these seasons tougher on you or are the winning seasons tougher?

When we win, it's rare you can jump in and troll. Sure the occasional blip but championship seasons have to be tough

When we're this horrible you're also cut off. Who the fuck cares and everyone agrees we're awful. You can't twist the knife like you like to try to do.

I'm thinking you guys thrive in a 9-3 type season and getting passed over for a good bowl by someone we've beat. That must be your sweet spot.

Sure Tanny tried today, but it's jus not the same.

So which season do you hate the most? Really really good. Or really really bad?

Last edited by DWags on 2016-11-06, 11:21; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  Empty Re: Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-11-05, 19:05

Tanner: this team sucks.
The board: no shit.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  Empty Re: Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

Post by DWags 2016-11-05, 19:09

Clarett's Folly wrote:Tanner: this team sucks.
The board: no shit.

Exactly.

Tanner: we'll only get 3 star MAC Players.
Board: Really? I hope we're that Lucky.

Tanner: I'm not even gonna watch
Pylon: I'm getting new tires tiday
Cheesy: I'm at the hunt club

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-11-05, 19:10

Either way Denzel Valentine doesn't have what it takes to be a college basketball star and Kirk Cousins isn't NFL starting quarterback material.

MSU being great or horrible can't change that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-05, 19:20

DWags wrote:Are these seasons tougher on you or are the winning seasons tougher?

When we win, it's rare you can jump in and troll. Sure the occasional blip but championship seasons have to be tough

When we're this horrible you're also cut off. Who the fuck cares and everyone agrees we're awful. You can't twist the knife like you like to try to do.

I'm thinking you guys thrive in a 9-3 type season and getting passed over for a good bowl by someone we've beat. That must be your sweet spot.

easy bad seasons. but this is a good question. I rooted for msu to lose today. why? because dantonio didn't hire a good oc when he had the chance in 2012, so my only old hope is that he'll make the right decision when he's forced to,....sadly. make sense?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-05, 19:21

kingstonlake wrote:Either way Denzel Valentine doesn't have what it takes to be a college basketball star and Kirk Cousins isn't NFL starting quarterback material.

MSU being great or horrible can't change that.

Wait, we beat mtsu and wishc in the title game?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-05, 19:26

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:Are these seasons tougher on you or are the winning seasons tougher?

easy bad seasons. but this is a good question. I rooted for msu to lose today. why? because dantonio didn't hire a good oc when he had the chance in 2012, so my only old hope is that he'll make the right decision when he's forced to,....sadly. make sense?

Blanch is becoming my favorite dumb ass troll of all time. Plus he hits fatties. Kind of a nice thing to do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-05, 19:27

DWags wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Blanch is becoming my favorite dumb ass troll of all time. Plus he hits fatties. Kind of a nice thing to do.

I already am I already am
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-05, 23:32

Question - do posts like this make you feel better?

I can't speak for Blanche and Vlad, but I actually post less when things are bad. Like Goose said "I only show up after losses" when I generally have a 24 hour rule. That is just the insecurity.

Then there is that Pylon nutjob that thinks I am a big giant bleeding vagina because I don’t like losing. That is actually a lot closer to the truth.

I am not one of these dudes that pretends to be Mr good fan that has his life in order with 15,000 posts I am downright depressed.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-05, 23:36

Herbie Green wrote:Question - do posts like this make you feel better?

I can't speak for Blanche and Vlad, but I actually post less when things are bad. Like Goose said "I only show up after losses" when I generally have a 24 hour rule. That is just the insecurity.

Then there is that Pylon nutjob that thinks I am a big giant bleeding vagina because I don’t like losing. That is actually a lot closer to the truth.

I am not one of these dudes that pretends to be Mr good fan that has his life in order with 15,000 posts I am downright depressed.

I think you're a teenager.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-11-05, 23:45

My .02:

Tanner - defense mechanism. Insecurity basically. Maybe he's not insecure as a person but he's ultra competitive and he has no control over this so he bails at the first sign of adversity and gets critical.

Vlad - Thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Thinks he's better than everyone else. He's the arrogant Indian dude. We all know one. His IQ is probably legit 150% of many of ours. Sorry for stereotyping bro. But he doesn't know football.

Blanch - dumbest motherfucker I've ever met in real life or on a message board. Life makes sense to him in his head, but only in his head.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-05, 23:50

InTenSity wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:Question - do posts like this make you feel better?

That really hurts coming from someone with only 9,000 posts.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-11-05, 23:52

So if you are critical of losing and don't accept mediocrity, you're a troll.  Spoken like a true sun shine. B. Lo wer  Lol
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-05, 23:56

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-05, 23:58

I think Dwags is really enjoying this season
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-11-06, 00:05

Herbie Green wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Sounds like a retort from a pre teen. You're more dramatic than my 4 year old. Grats!
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-06, 00:10

I just love watching trolls on this board not knowing wtf to do. They reach for old RCMB shit "you don't demand excellence". "You post too much". "Michigan is sooo far ahead of us". And nobody gives a shit. tSwill is fucking great.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-06, 00:13

Swill is great Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  3493939353
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-06, 00:18

DWags wrote:I just love watching trolls on this board not knowing wtf to do. They reach for old RCMB shit "you don't demand excellence". "You post too much". "Michigan is sooo far ahead of us". And nobody gives a shit. tSwill is fucking great.

Seems like you are the troll. You don't even watch the games and get off trolling Spartans after losses.

But I understand, this is just your insecurity acting up isn't it? You aren't actually that lame and fair weathered that you just quit on the team and stop watching. I am guessing you are really a die hard like me and watched every second of this game.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-06, 00:21

InTenSity wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Sounds like a retort from a pre teen. You're more dramatic than my 4 year old. Grats!

Yeah you have 9,000 posts and I don’t remember one of them. You might want to step up your game and bring a little drama of your own. I am not here to chit chat all day
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-06, 00:22

Hook
Line
Hook again

Too easy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-06, 00:25

This thread is like a bug zapper. Those things are fun in the summer. Oh and Herbie is a bleeding vagina. Fact.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-06, 00:31

I have honestly had
DWags wrote:Hook
Line
Hook again

Too easy.

Nice trolling Dwags
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-11-06, 06:47

DWags wrote:Hook
Line
Hook again

Too easy.

Why does everyone copy me? Nuthin original, just parrot tanner's stuff from years ago. zzzzzzzz
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-06, 08:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My .02:

Tanner - defense mechanism. Insecurity basically. Maybe he's not insecure as a person but he's ultra competitive and he has no control over this so he bails at the first sign of adversity and gets critical.

Vlad - Thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Thinks he's better than everyone else. He's the arrogant Indian dude. We all know one. His IQ is probably legit 150% of many of ours. Sorry for stereotyping bro. But he doesn't know football.

Blanch - dumbest motherfucker I've ever met in real life or on a message board. Life makes sense to him in his head, but only in his head.

Vlad has a very low betting IQ.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-06, 09:38

Bonus!

I think I hit a nerve. Nobody is judging that. It's ok.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-11-06, 09:56

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote: Bonus!

I think I hit a nerve.  Nobody is judging that. It's ok.

Don't give yourself too much credit, dude. It's clear that this season has really caused you a lot of pain. Me too. We both love the Spartans and its hurt like hell. But you and Tanfan are almost identical, cracks me up that you can't see that. That you've resorted to calling people gay brings you right back to the 3rd grade playground.

Is calling someone gay an insult?   I thought it was something to be proud of?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-06, 10:02

gHost Spartan wrote:

Don't give yourself too much credit, dude. It's clear that this season has really caused you a lot of pain. Me too. We both love the Spartans and its hurt like hell. But you and Tanfan are almost identical, cracks me up that you can't see that. That you've resorted to calling people gay brings you right back to the 3rd grade playground.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-06, 10:15

DWags wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

If you were the Bon Jovi part of that metaphor, I would be pissed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-11-06, 10:17

gHost Spartan wrote:

Except Tanner is a dick in real life. I mean, he was your former bestie but broke up with you because of stuff on a message board and the text club, right?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 10:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My .02:

He does not seem smart to me. His posts are filled with suspect logic, and he generally demonstrates limited analytical skills. I do not think he would even be invited to the smart person combine.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-11-06, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-06, 12:08

Now is the winter of trolls' discontent.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 12:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Now is the winter of trolls' discontent.

2-10
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-06, 12:20

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Now is the winter of trolls' discontent.

2-10

You're a God damned Nostradamus.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-06, 12:21

One thing that is obvious is that Dwags desperately needs the trolls. I don't think there is a single thread started by any of these supposed "trolls" (besides this one) on the board right now. Yet here is Dwags begging for their attention as if it must be a cry for help. He moves the "troll" posters to a whole seperate board yet sits around all day waiting for them to post over there so he can immediately respond as some kind of twisted validation of the sanity of his MSU message board persona.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-06, 12:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

2-10

Or maybe I control the fate of MSU athletics, which means I should have been posting 12-0.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-06, 12:24

Herbie Green wrote:One thing that is obvious is that Dwags desperately needs the trolls. I don't think there is a single thread started by any of these supposed "trolls" (besides this one) on the board right now. Yet here is Dwags begging for their attention as if it must be a cry for help. He moves the "troll" posters to a whole seperate board yet sits around all day waiting for them to post over there so he can immediately respond as some kind of twisted validation of the sanity of his MSU message board persona.

Nice. But yet the essential question hasn't been answered.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-06, 12:41

DWags wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:One thing that is obvious is that Dwags desperately needs the trolls. I don't think there is a single thread started by any of these supposed "trolls" (besides this one) on the board right now. Yet here is Dwags begging for their attention as if it must be a cry for help. He moves the "troll" posters to a whole seperate board yet sits around all day waiting for them to post over there so he can immediately respond as some kind of twisted validation of the sanity of his MSU message board persona.

It has been answered multiple times.

As has the real question as further evidenced with your 3 minute response time.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-06, 12:42

Turtleneck wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Or maybe I control the fate of MSU athletics, which means I should have been posting 12-0.

That's just great. Thanks for ruining everyone's lives. Hope you're happy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-06, 12:44

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

It has been answered multiple times.

As has the real question as further evidenced with your 3 minute response time.

Hi pussyboy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next