Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

+15
Vlad
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
duffy munn
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
DWags
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

Post by Herbie Green Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 15:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

It has been answered multiple times.

As has the real question as further evidenced with your 3 minute response time.

Hi pussyboy.

Yo, my vagina has healed. Thanks to this losing streak this whole season has been like an endless orgasm

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 2 Empty Re: Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 15:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Or maybe I control the fate of MSU athletics, which means I should have been posting 12-0.

That's just great. Thanks for ruining everyone's lives. Hope you're happy.

I mean, it is pretty awesome having control over so many people's emotions and well-being. But you're right. I will act more responsibly during basketball season. Let me know if you want me to test out my skills on Travis's indoor soccer league. Maybe I control the fate of that team, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 15:09

gHost Spartan wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:One thing that is obvious is that Dwags desperately needs the trolls. I don't think there is a single thread started by any of these supposed "trolls" (besides this one) on the board right now. Yet here is Dwags begging for their attention as if it must be a cry for help. He moves the "troll" posters to a whole seperate board yet sits around all day waiting for them to post over there so he can immediately respond as some kind of twisted validation of the sanity of his MSU message board persona.

#Eviscerated

Tilt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 15:33

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 15:35

Herbie Green wrote:
DWags wrote:

Nice. But yet the essential question hasn't been answered.

It has been answered multiple times.

As has the real question as further evidenced with your 3 minute response time.

:)
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My .02:

Tanner - defense mechanism. Insecurity basically. Maybe he's not insecure as a person but he's ultra competitive and he has no control over this so he bails at the first sign of adversity and gets critical.

Vlad - Thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Thinks he's better than everyone else. He's the arrogant Indian dude. We all know one. His IQ is probably legit 150% of many of ours. Sorry for stereotyping bro. But he doesn't know football.

Blanch - dumbest motherfucker I've ever met in real life or on a message board. Life makes sense to him in his head, but only in his head.

How does that explain the 3.98 HC? Lol my The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria hater
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:22

Tanfan! wrote:So if you are critical of losing and don't accept mediocrity, you're a troll.  Spoken like a true sun shine. B. Lo wer  Lol

Tanner welcome to the green seat mafia, and their twist3d logic. they run this and all msu sports msg boards, except the Bob, where we can discuss sports without their shit. come join me
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:25

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:My .02:

Tanner - defense mechanism. Insecurity basically. Maybe he's not insecure as a person but he's ultra competitive and he has no control over this so he bails at the first sign of adversity and gets critical.

Vlad - Thinks he's smarter than everyone else. Thinks he's better than everyone else. He's the arrogant Indian dude. We all know one. His IQ is probably legit 150% of many of ours. Sorry for stereotyping bro. But he doesn't know football.

Blanch - dumbest motherfucker I've ever met in real life or on a message board. Life makes sense to him in his head, but only in his head.

How does that explain the 3.98 HC? Lol my The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria hater

Maybe HC was before you became drunken embarrassment.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:25

Blanch32 wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:So if you are critical of losing and don't accept mediocrity, you're a troll.  Spoken like a true sun shine. B. Lo wer  Lol

Tanner welcome to the green seat mafia, and their twist3d logic. they run this and all msu sports msg boards, except the Bob, where we can discuss sports without their shit. come join me

3l33t post.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:28

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:Hook
Line
Hook again

Too easy.

Why does everyone copy me? Nuthin original, just parrot tanner's stuff from years ago. zzzzzzzz

This. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria have no idea how to troll. not in their make up. too insecure and simpleton. miss all the required sublties
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:32

Herbie Green wrote:One thing that is obvious is that Dwags desperately needs the trolls. I don't think there is a single thread started by any of these supposed "trolls" (besides this one) on the board right now. Yet here is Dwags begging for their attention as if it must be a cry for help. He moves the "troll" posters to a whole seperate board yet sits around all day waiting for them to post over there so he can immediately respond as some kind of twisted validation of the sanity of his MSU message board persona.

Lol so true. except he's not even the worst. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is sooooooo pathetic
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:33

DWags wrote:Are these seasons tougher on you or are the winning seasons tougher?

When we win, it's rare you can jump in and troll. Sure the occasional blip but championship seasons have to be tough

When we're this horrible you're also cut off. Who the fuck cares and everyone agrees we're awful. You can't twist the knife like you like to try to do.

I'm thinking you guys thrive in a 9-3 type season and getting passed over for a good bowl by someone we've beat. That must be your sweet spot.

Sure Tanny tried today, but it's jus not the same.

So which season do you hate the most? Really really good. Or really really bad?

I think you're really overthinking this. Go out and get some fresh air.

And what Herbie said above. You need to get some distance dude.

Last edited by Vlad on Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:37; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:35

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Maybe HC was before you became drunken embarrassment.

Not tru3. I've been boozing since I was at least 16
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:37

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:Are these seasons tougher on you or are the winning seasons tougher?

When we win, it's rare you can jump in and troll. Sure the occasional blip but championship seasons have to be tough

When we're this horrible you're also cut off. Who the fuck cares and everyone agrees we're awful. You can't twist the knife like you like to try to do.

I'm thinking you guys thrive in a 9-3 type season and getting passed over for a good bowl by someone we've beat. That must be your sweet spot.

Sure Tanny tried today, but it's jus not the same.

So which season do you hate the most? Really really good. Or really really bad?

I think you're really overthinking this. Go out and get some fresh air.

Doesn't matter. we live in his head. he simpleton The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 16:45

Herbie Green wrote:One thing that is obvious is that Dwags desperately needs the trolls.  I don't think there is a single thread started by any of these supposed "trolls" (besides this one) on the board right now.  Yet here is Dwags begging for their attention as if it must be a cry for help.  He moves the "troll" posters to a whole seperate board yet sits around all day waiting for them to post over there so he can immediately respond as some kind of twisted validation of the sanity  of his MSU message board persona.  

Suspect

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13699-blowars-stay-away-from-the-basement

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13711-getting-hard-thinking-about-trolling-tswill

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13688-so-what-is-everyone-doing-togay

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13715-how-long-before-the-program-recovers-from-this
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 17:04

That is great Nigel but I don't think any of those threads were started before Dwags' tilt. I am sure he is comforted though to always have such a regarded poster
as yourself in his camp.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 17:10

Herbie Green wrote:That is great Nigel but I don't think any of those threads were started before Dwags' tilt. I am sure he is comforted though to always have such a regarded poster
as yourself in his camp.

Actually...2 of them were started before this thread.

And...3 of them were started before you said none of the trolls had any threads on the board "right now".

So, I guess you're wrong on multiple levels. Congrats.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 17:11

Herbie is such an idiot. Played right into Wags' hands. Nice one, you fucking dolt.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 17:16

Herbie Green wrote:That is great Nigel but I don't think any of those threads were started before Dwags' tilt. I am sure he is comforted though to always have such a regarded poster
as yourself in his camp.

That's his goal. dwags is the father he never had
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 17:21

NigelUno wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:One thing that is obvious is that Dwags desperately needs the trolls.  I don't think there is a single thread started by any of these supposed "trolls" (besides this one) on the board right now.  Yet here is Dwags begging for their attention as if it must be a cry for help.  He moves the "troll" posters to a whole seperate board yet sits around all day waiting for them to post over there so he can immediately respond as some kind of twisted validation of the sanity  of his MSU message board persona.  

Suspect

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13699-blowars-stay-away-from-the-basement

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13711-getting-hard-thinking-about-trolling-tswill

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13688-so-what-is-everyone-doing-togay

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t13715-how-long-before-the-program-recovers-from-this

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 2 1966794946

I love this board. Best board ever.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:08

Blanch32 wrote:
as yourself in his camp.

LOL!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:09

LOL!

You fucking suck.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:15

Blanch32 wrote:
as yourself in his camp.

This comment ---> Oops. Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 2 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:43

gHost Spartan wrote:This could be the best thread in Swill history.

Agree.

Dwags thought he wasn't gonna do this again this season, and I told him he was kidding himself. We're doing it!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 20:49

NigelUno wrote:
as yourself in his camp.

And...3 of them were started before you said none of the trolls had any threads on the board "right now".

Wow Nigel 50% and one single poster.

Now see if you can find the forest
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:01

I knew I should have just made this a poll and only let those four, now five, answer in it.

It really was a simple question.

A. Do you guys enjoy the great season with a devastating loss?

B. The horrible season like this?

C. The 9-3 type season where every two or three weeks you can try to twist the knife.

Please only those four answer. Ghost can, but he's like Puerto Rico , his vote really doesn't count.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:12

DWags wrote:I knew I should have just made this a poll and only let those four, now five, answer in it.

It really was a simple question.

A. Do you guys enjoy the great season with a devastating loss?

B. The horrible season like this?

C. The 9-3 type season where every two or three weeks you can try to twist the knife.

Please only those four answer. Ghost can, but he's like Puerto Rico , his vote really doesn't count.

Repeating or restating the question doesn't change the fact that you're losing it. Take a vacation.

Actually you lost it along time ago, but your little fan club here allows you to maintain a sense of self worth. I guess that's OK.

Last edited by Vlad on Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:16

Herbie Green wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Wow Nigel 50% and one single poster.

Now see if you can find the forest

Actually (of the 2 started before)...1 was started by blanchjarjarbinks52 and the other was started by Tanfan. So, it wasn't one single poster.

You want to try and triple down on the stupid?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:18

Vlad wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:This could be the best thread in Swill history.

Agree.

Dwags thought he wasn't gonna do this again this season, and I told him he was kidding himself. We're doing it!

I know, right?

Want to bet me on an undefeated Big Ten Champ making the playoff again?

Or a 1 loss Big Ten Champ?

Let me know. I'll give you good odds.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:18

Take the bet Herbie!! He gives 1000 to 1 odds (and then realizes what he's done and runs out and buys an insurance policy.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:20

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Agree.

I know, right?

Want to bet me on an undefeated Big Ten Champ making the playoff again?

Or a 1 loss Big Ten Champ?

Let me know. I'll give you good odds.

You're gonna buy an insurance policy again, aren't you?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:21

Vlad wrote:Take the bet Herbie!! He gives 1000 to 1 odds (and then realizes what he's done and runs out and buys an insurance policy.)

I can't believe you bet somebody that an undefeated Big 10 champ would not make the playoff. WBH called you smart, but that just seems dumb.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:23

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:Take the bet Herbie!! He gives 1000 to 1 odds (and then realizes what he's done and runs out and buys an insurance policy.)

I can't believe you bet somebody that an undefeated Big 10 champ would not make the playoff. WBH called you smart, but that just seems dumb.

I didn't have to run out and buy an insurance policy to cover my losses (I shit $100 bills), unlike the fool on the other end of the bet, who himself admitted that he had to buy a policy just in case he was looking at a $10,000 bill.

To watch Nigei Pooh shit bricks for those four days… It was probably the best hundred bucks I ever spent. And heck, we shit the bed against Nebraska the very next week, yet I still made good on a bet that was null and void. That's just the kind of guy I am.

Last edited by Vlad on Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:26; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:24

What's not very fair here is I've asked those guys a question and haven't got an answer but when somebody asks if the program recovers we all answer.

I don't feel very loved here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:28

DWags wrote:What's not very fair here is I've asked those guys a question and haven't got an answer but when somebody asks if the program recovers we all answer.

I don't feel very loved here.

I'm always here for you Dwags. 2-10 season or 10-2 season. I am always here for you. You know I am.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:29

Vlad wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I didn't have to run out and buy an insurance policy to cover my losses (I shit $100 bills), unlike the fool on the other end of the bet, who himself admitted that he had to buy a policy just in case he was looking at a $10,000 bill.

I like kipper but they are not germane. What is at question is you wagering that an undefeated Big 10 champ was not going to make the playoff. Did that really happen?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:31

Maybe that's where you fucked up.

Or are you just stupid?

It was 100/1 odds.

It was a sucker bet, and you fell for it.

If it wasn't a sucker bet...we can bet again...

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:32

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I like kipper but they are not germane. What is at question is you wagering that an undefeated Big 10 champ was not going to make the playoff. Did that really happen?

Yep. The oddsmakers were giving a 13% chance at that point in the season that an undefeated MSU could miss the playoffs. Betting $100 on a 13% chance of winning $10,000?? Fuck yeah dude!!

Now if Nigie Pooh had asked me to put some real skin in the game, I may not have done it. But 100 bucks? Fuck yeah!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:34

Vlad wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Yep. The oddsmakers were giving a 13% chance at that point in the season that an undefeated MSU could miss the playoffs. Betting $100 on a 13% chance of winning $10,000?? Fuck yeah dude!!

What were the odds a 1 loss Big Ten Champ was going to make it?

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 2 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 6 Nov 2016 - 21:36

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:

What were the odds a 1 loss Big Ten Champ was going to make it?

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next