Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

+15
Vlad
tGreenWay
Turtleneck
duffy munn
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
tanfan!
WhiteBoyHatcher
InTenSity
Herbie Green
Blanch32
kingstonlake
Clarett's Folly
DWags
19 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 Empty Re: Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

Post by Vlad 2016-11-06, 22:21

Good, now tell me where Nate's odds were part of the bet?

An undefeated Big Ten champ named UM or OSU will always get in. MSU?? Depends. We are not them.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 Empty Re: Question for the trolls: honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another

Post by Death Roe 2016-11-06, 22:24

Holy shit you are stupid.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-06, 22:30

Vlad wrote:Good, now tell me where Nate's odds were part of the bet?

An undefeated Big Ten champ named UM or OSU will always get in. MSU?? Depends. We are not them.

But would a one loss msu team make it in last year? We aren't Uofm or osu.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2016-11-06, 22:31

You guys argue over some weird stuff.

Also can someone explain the Dowager Margaret thing to me? Where did it come from?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-11-06, 22:33

DWags wrote:
Vlad wrote:Good, now tell me where Nate's odds were part of the bet?

But would a one loss msu team make it in last year? We aren't Uofm or osu.

How did you feel about that after we shit the bed against Nebraska? (Yeah that's right, I remember.). So the answer is it depends. It depends on what happens with the other teams contending for those four spots.

Last year we all thought we were out after losing to Nebraska, but the cards fell perfectly for us.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-06, 22:35

In that thread...

HerbieGreen wrote:
No shit if we win the rest of the games we are in.

He was much better at math a year ago.

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-06, 22:38

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:

But would a one loss msu team make it in last year?  We aren't Uofm or osu.

How did you feel about that after we shit the bed against Nebraska? (Yeah that's right, I remember.). So the answer is it depends. It depends on what happens with the other teams contending for those four spots.

Last year we all thought we were out after losing to Nebraska, but the cards fell perfectly for us.

Ummm...chooch?  You thought we were out when we were undefeated.  Remember?  You made a bet...

: Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 1f36d
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-11-06, 22:39

Well, this has been very disappointing. I expected more from these two.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-11-06, 22:40

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Ummm...chooch?  You thought we were out when we were undefeated.  Remember?  You made a bet...

: Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 1f36d

No, I thought I would lose the bet, but I couldn't refuse the attractive terms. There was no downside.

Very disappointed in you Nigel, very disappointed
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-06, 22:46

y2kMgrad wrote:You guys argue over some weird stuff.

Also can someone explain the Dowager Margaret thing to me? Where did it come from?

Blanche's delusional head. Need any more explaination?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-06, 22:51

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

No, I thought I would lose the bet, but I couldn't refuse the attractive terms. There was no downside.

The downside for you was that it was a sucker bet (and you showed you were a sucker). The odds of an undefeated Big Ten Champ making the playoff are between 99% and 100% at any point (prior to or) during the season. That you fail to understand that made it possible for you to make yourself look incredibly foolish. Even after we lost to Nebraska and before we played OSU, 538 put our odds at making the playoff at 95% (if we finished the season with just the 1 loss). Sadly, you have such a poor understanding of football and gambling that you can't see things that are clearly visible to anyone else.

However, if you would like to make a bet on an undefeated UM not making the playoff or a 1 loss OSU not making the playoff...please let me know. I'll be happy to make you look like a moron again...still....
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-11-06, 22:54

I'm very disappointed in you Nigel. Very disappointed. I've all but begged you to take my $100. All I ask for is a fighting chance… A glimmer of hope. A snowballs chance in hell if you prefer, for a chance at $10,000. Because that's real money.

An undefeated UM not getting into the playoffs?? Really Nigel?? I think I'll save the postage and just flush that "hundi" down the toilet.

Very disappointed in your cowardly behavior.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-06, 23:02

gHost Spartan wrote:I don't know what's going on in this thread anymore.

That said, I just took a shower and noticed blood dripping from somewhere. Turns out I had a bloody nose. Held my finger on the other nostril and blew and splattered the shower in blood and boogers. Felt really really good.

You got the brain cancer.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-06, 23:03

Vlad wrote: I'm very disappointed in you Nigel. Very disappointed. I've all but begged you to take my $100.  All I ask for is a fighting chance… A glimmer of hope. A snowballs chance in hell if you prefer, for a chance at $10,000.   Because that's real money.

An undefeated UM not getting into the playoffs?? Really Nigel?? I think I'll save the postage and just flush that "hundi" down the toilet.

Very disappointed in your cowardly behavior.

I think I've offered you a couple of bets now...which you seem to have ignored.

They were eerily similar to the one you took last year...with the great odds you couldn't refuse (I think you put it that way).  So, let me know.  I think I said that already.

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 1f36d
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-11-06, 23:06

Only NigelUno could ruin a thread of this caliber
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-11-06, 23:11

Herbie Green wrote:Only NigelUno could ruin a thread of this caliber

Agree. How cowardly to not give a man a fighting chance. I mean...man...I'm already offering to be a decided underdog in the bet. I just want a chance...a Middle Tennessee State type of chance.

So disappointed!

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-11-06, 23:14; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-11-06, 23:11

Herbie Green wrote:Only NigelUno could ruin a thread of this caliber

What else is new?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-06, 23:13

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 1f3a3 Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 1f3a3 Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 1f3a3 Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 1f3a3
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-11-07, 05:32

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:

No,   I thought I would lose the bet, but I couldn't refuse the attractive terms. There was no downside.

The downside for you was that it was a sucker bet (and you showed you were a sucker).  The odds of an undefeated Big Ten Champ making the playoff are between 99% and 100% at any point (prior to or) during the season.  That you fail to understand that made it possible for you to make yourself look incredibly foolish.  Even after we lost to Nebraska and before we played OSU, 538 put our odds at making the playoff at 95% (if we finished the season with just the 1 loss).  Sadly, you have such a poor understanding of football and gambling that you can't see things that are clearly visible to anyone else.

However, if you would like to make a bet on an undefeated UM not making the playoff or a 1 loss OSU not making the playoff...please let me know.  I'll be happy to make you look like a moron again...still....

This was the most fun.  It just hit me he was actually using that 13% figure for over a year based on msu alone at 8-0 and still having to play at osu, not an undefeated msu who would have beaten osu and a top five Iowa.

Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 502811600

Now he's asking you for "the same terms"  but wants a bet at around 13% and not 99% as it would have been at 538 when speaking of an undefeated msu after beating Iowa and osu.  That's beautiful.  He won't give up now either. After all these facts are pointed out he will ignore them like that blonde lady for trump and keep saying give me a 13% bet on those terms.  

This was fun.

Last edited by DWags on 2016-11-07, 08:56; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-11-07, 08:46

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The downside for you was that it was a sucker bet (and you showed you were a sucker). The odds of an undefeated Big Ten Champ making the playoff are between 99% and 100% at any point (prior to or) during the season. That you fail to understand that made it possible for you to make yourself look incredibly foolish. Even after we lost to Nebraska and before we played OSU, 538 put our odds at making the playoff at 95% (if we finished the season with just the 1 loss). Sadly, you have such a poor understanding of football and gambling that you can't see things that are clearly visible to anyone else.

However, if you would like to make a bet on an undefeated UM not making the playoff or a 1 loss OSU not making the playoff...please let me know. I'll be happy to make you look like a moron again...still....

This was the most fun. It just hit me he was actually using that 13% figure fire over a year based on msu alone at 8-0 and still having to play at osu, not an undefeated msu who would have beat osu and a top five Iowa.

Now he's asking you for "the same terms" but wants a bet at around 13% and not 99% as it would have been at 538 when speaking of an undefeated msu after beating Iowa and osu. That's beautiful. He won't give up now either. After all these facts are pointed out he will ignore them like that blonde lady for trump and keep saying give me a 13% bet on those terms.

This was fun.

I think we can close the chapter on this book.

Unless Herbie pipes up and claims he's a math major again.

Don't do it Herbie!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-11-07, 09:20

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

This was the most fun.  It just hit me he was actually using that 13% figure fire over a year based on msu alone at 8-0 and still having to play at osu, not an undefeated msu who would have beat osu and a top five Iowa.

Now he's asking you for "the same terms"  but wants a bet at around 13% and not 99% as it would have been at 538 when speaking of an undefeated msu after beating Iowa and osu.  That's beautiful.  He won't give up now either. After all these facts are pointed out he will ignore them like that blonde lady for trump and keep saying give me a 13% bet on those terms.  

This was fun.  

I think we can close the chapter on this book.

Unless Herbie pipes up and claims he's a math major again.

Don't do it Herbie!!!

What a coward. I knew it all along. That's why he had to buy that insurance policy. Nigel is a scared little boy living in his mom's basement.

C'mon Nigel. Our season is over, let's have a little fun. How about something simple like how many electoral votes Hillary will win tomorrow? Or how many TDs we'll score against OSU? Or to think a bit further out, how about our W/L record next season?

All I ask for is a fighting chance at your $10,000. You can have the overwhelming odds, I just want the terms.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-07, 09:32

gHost Spartan wrote:Where's blanch when we need him?

Agreed, this thread needs more Bl3nch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 16:12

At the Bob, where real sports questions are debated and not this dumb bonar shit
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-11-07, 16:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You know where to stalk me, bonar boy
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-07, 16:26

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

You know where to stalk me, bonar boy

I'm boycotting that board until there is more civil discourse is practiced. You and Herbie sucking each other off and yelling at everyone else doesn't really work.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-11-07, 16:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Swill is great Question for the trolls:  honest answers. Tanner -Vlad -Herb -Blanch ** And Breaking I got another  - Page 5 3493939353

THIRDED!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5