Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+45
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
loogoldham
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Nordic
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
SpartanJD01
MSU addict
Banks2Mason
aualum06
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Bob Lee Swagger
Blaine Fabin
Wally Fairway
CampbellHall
Frank Drebin
Steve81
CaptainSlow33
msugolfguy
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Izzo Court
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
NigelUno
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
49 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 12 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Blanch32 2017-03-16, 13:38

Wally Fairway wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Former gymnastics coach Klages will be named in suits. She resigned to get control of her MSU retirement package and move the money in an attempt to shield it from upcoming litigation.

MSU is spending nearly $1000/hr for legal counsel. This s is more than the LSJ or any other media looking to release information for a desired outcome.

MSU Athletic Department employed Dr.Nassar and several MSU gymnasts have accused him of sexual abuse, notified members of MSU coachng staffs and their reports were ignored or discounted.

MSU Athletic Department gets a BTN check for millions every June. I am begining to wonder how much MSU will have to deduct for how many years because people like Kathy Klages valued her friendship with Dr Larry Nassar more than the word of the young women on her team.

you are too focused on the Athletic Dept connection and have failed to mention that Dr. Nassar as employed by the MSU HealthTeam. In 2014, following allegations from a female recent graduate of MSU, there were new protocols put in place regarding Nassar's treatment of patients. But there was no follow up to ensure the protocols were implemented and followed.

Here is related full article from the LSJ (sorry Jake from State Farm - I'm sure they are just slurring the good names everyone involved)
http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/03/01/msu-makes-medical-policy-changes-related-nassar-allegations/97989816/

....and yet everyone on that side has kept their jobs. to me, this goes even above hollis...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 12 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-16, 14:20

Head of USA Gymnastics just resigned.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-03-17, 20:52

Matt Mencarini‏ @MattMencarini 41m41 minutes ago
More
Some Friday night breaking news: An MSU doctor resigned after removing patient files at Nassar's request. http://on.lsj.com/2nBioAi

Matt Mencarini‏ @MattMencarini 40m40 minutes ago
More
That doctor was also one of the 4 medical experts MSU interviewed as part of the 2014 Title IX investigation that cleared Nassar.++

More
In 2014, the doctor said she and Nassar were "very good friends," according to MSU documents.

Matt Mencarini‏ @MattMencarini 34m34 minutes ago
More
In July 2015, Nassar told that same doctor that USAG had an open investigation/review, but the doctor didn't tell MSU, records show.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-03-17, 21:00

Fuck any of these assholes that covered this shit up! A female Dr, a female head coach??? WTF!
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-03-17, 23:44

LooseGoose wrote:Matt Mencarini‏ @MattMencarini 41m41 minutes ago
More
Some Friday night breaking news: An MSU doctor resigned after removing patient files at Nassar's request. http://on.lsj.com/2nBioAi

More
That doctor was also one of the 4 medical experts MSU interviewed as part of the 2014 Title IX investigation that cleared Nassar.++

More
In 2014, the doctor said she and Nassar were "very good friends," according to MSU documents.

More
In July 2015, Nassar told that same doctor that USAG had an open investigation/review, but the doctor didn't tell MSU, records show.

She's still listed on an MSU sportsmed page.
http://sportsmed.msu.edu/pages/Lemmen.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2017-03-18, 00:17

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Matt Mencarini‏ @MattMencarini 41m41 minutes ago
More

More

More

More

She's still listed on an MSU sportsmed page.
http://sportsmed.msu.edu/pages/Lemmen.html

They was probably doing it
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-19, 10:51

ESPN reporting that 4 new women have filed suit against Nassar.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-04-19, 10:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:ESPN reporting that 4 new women have filed suit against Nassar.
I have quite a few friends whose kids saw him over the years.. pretty freaky conversations to have over beer with them in terms of their experiences with him, what their kids have discussed, etc.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-04-19, 11:03

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:ESPN reporting that 4 new women have filed suit against Nassar.

Which means 4 more lawsuits against MSU. I'm assuming MSU has deeper pockets than USA gymnastics.

Not that I give a shit, if MSU is 1% complicit in this fucker being able to keep in contact with his victims, we deserve what we get.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-04-19, 11:04

I'm surprised the tongue-in-ear hypocrite man hasn't chimed in with this new news breaking.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-19, 12:52

http://statenews.com/article/2017/04/4-new-nassar-plaintiffs

ESPN is blocked here at work, but here is the State News story.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-19, 13:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I have quite a few friends whose kids saw him over the years.. pretty freaky conversations to have over beer with them in terms of their experiences with him, what their kids have discussed, etc.

freakY because he, like you, voted for hilary?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-04-19, 13:39

Blanch32 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I have quite a few friends whose kids saw him over the years.. pretty freaky conversations to have over beer with them in terms of their experiences with him, what their kids have discussed, etc.

Wrong board moron.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-19, 13:39

DWags wrote:

Which means 4 more lawsuits against MSU. I'm assuming MSU has deeper pockets than USA gymnastics.

Not that I give a shit, if MSU is 1% complicit in this fucker being able to keep in contact with his victims, we deserve what we get.

Like when you banned me for pointing this out orginally??
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2017-04-19, 13:40

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Wrong board moron.

It's never wrong when Bob does it
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-05-13, 18:43

Doctor's accuser: 'I froze, because I knew it was sexual abuse'
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/13/us/michigan-gymnastics-doctor-sexual-abuse-allegations/index.html
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 08:04

this enrages me.. when speaking to an accuser at preliminary hearing, a Nassar attorney says "you testified that the only thing worse than being sexually assaulted is having an audience. It's fair to say, though, that you're the one requesting an audience with the TV cameras and print papers, correct"...?

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 12 1896033241  POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 12 1896033241  POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 12 1896033241  POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 12 1896033241  POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 12 1896033241

No words for how angry this makes me
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2017-05-15, 08:49

I was actually wondering what she was doing on my tv news testifying because I thought the public and media were barred, but I guess that is her choice to make
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 09:32

Herbie Green wrote:I was actually wondering what she was doing on my tv news testifying because I thought the public and media were barred, but I guess that is her choice to make
she mentioned that she was interested in taking the shame away from victims of sexual assault and putting it where it belongs - on the perpetrator. Despite the fact that Nassar's attorney was still trying to shame her into being silent. Not sure how those people sleep at night. I hope they don't have children.

anyway, great for this young lady.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-15, 10:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:I was actually wondering what she was doing on my tv news testifying because I thought the public and media were barred, but I guess that is her choice to make
she mentioned that she was interested in taking the shame away from victims of sexual assault and putting it where it belongs - on the perpetrator. Despite the fact that Nassar's attorney was still trying to shame her into being silent. Not sure how those people sleep at night. I hope they don't have children.

Everyone is entitled to a lawyer, even child molesters.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 10:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: she mentioned that she was interested in taking the shame away from victims of sexual assault and putting it where it belongs - on the perpetrator. Despite the fact that Nassar's attorney was still trying to shame her into being silent. Not sure how those people sleep at night. I hope they don't have children.

you're correct.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-15, 10:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

you're correct.

I respect that lawyers that are willing to take the public disparagement that this type of case brings to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-15, 10:29

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're correct.

I respect that lawyers that are willing to take the public disparagement that this type of case brings to them.

I'd respect a lawyer if he said no amount of money would be enough to represent Nassar.

I doubt his attorneys have a lot of introspection on their way to the bank.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-15, 10:31

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'd respect a lawyer if he said no amount of money would be enough to represent Nassar.

If no lawyer will represent him, he goes free.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 10:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're correct.

and I enjoy publicly disparaging them, so that works out for both of us.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 10:35

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

yep - they make sure his rights aren't violated.. throw a few disparaging remarks at the victims so they can say "I tried"... and then smile as they cash the check.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-15, 11:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

yep - they make sure his rights aren't violated.. throw a few disparaging remarks at the victims so they can say "I tried"... and then smile as they cash the check.

Or laugh as he's acquitted? Are they that completely soulless bastards?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 11:18

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - they make sure his rights aren't violated.. throw a few disparaging remarks at the victims so they can say "I tried"... and then smile as they cash the check.

Or laugh as he's acquitted?  Are they that completely soulless bastards?
I know that I'll laugh hysterically when he's acquitted.. I might even point at the hundreds of victims as they walk out of the courthouse.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-15, 12:24

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Does that happen a lot?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Banks2Mason 2017-05-15, 12:40

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Does that happen a lot?

no bc the court would appoint someone
Banks2Mason
Banks2Mason
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 12:41

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Does that happen a lot?
all the time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 12:42

I consulted with my attorney.. she forwarded me this:

Public Service
Rule 6.2 Accepting Appointments - Comment

[1] A lawyer ordinarily is not obliged to accept a client whose character or cause the lawyer regards as repugnant. The lawyer's freedom to select clients is, however, qualified. All lawyers have a responsibility to assist in providing pro bono publico service. See Rule 6.1. An individual lawyer fulfills this responsibility by accepting a fair share of unpopular matters or indigent or unpopular clients. A lawyer may also be subject to appointment by a court to serve unpopular clients or persons unable to afford legal services.

Appointed Counsel

[2] For good cause a lawyer may seek to decline an appointment to represent a person who cannot afford to retain counsel or whose cause is unpopular. Good cause exists if the lawyer could not handle the matter competently, see Rule 1.1, or if undertaking the representation would result in an improper conflict of interest, for example, when the client or the cause is so repugnant to the lawyer as to be likely to impair the client-lawyer relationship or the lawyer's ability to represent the client. A lawyer may also seek to decline an appointment if acceptance would be unreasonably burdensome, for example, when it would impose a financial sacrifice so great as to be unjust.

[3] An appointed lawyer has the same obligations to the client as retained counsel, including the obligations of loyalty and confidentiality, and is subject to the same limitations on the client-lawyer relationship, such as the obligation to refrain from assisting the client in violation of the Rules.

so, yes, Dr. Nassar - the victim of these evil women - would likely have an attorney appointed to take his case.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-05-15, 12:45

Robert J Sakimano wrote:so, yes, Dr. Nassar - the victim of these evil women -

You're the only one I've seen even hint that this is the case. Build that strawman.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 12:50

LooseGoose wrote:

You're the only one I've seen even hint that this is the case.   Build that strawman.
I'm gonna laugh as he gets acquitted.  Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 12:55

anyway.. to get back on topic, the Nassar attorney accused one of the victims of "requesting an audience" with regard to her allegation and testimony.

so, yeah - that's the kind of person not only Nassar is, but the attorney.

and we wonder why females are reluctant to come forward.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2017-05-15, 14:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I consulted with my wife.. she forwarded me this:

Public Service
Rule 6.2 Accepting Appointments - Comment

[1] A lawyer ordinarily is not obliged to accept a client whose character or cause the lawyer regards as repugnant. The lawyer's freedom to select clients is, however, qualified. All lawyers have a responsibility to assist in providing pro bono publico service. See Rule 6.1. An individual lawyer fulfills this responsibility by accepting a fair share of unpopular matters or indigent or unpopular clients. A lawyer may also be subject to appointment by a court to serve unpopular clients or persons unable to afford legal services.

Appointed Counsel

[2] For good cause a lawyer may seek to decline an appointment to represent a person who cannot afford to retain counsel or whose cause is unpopular. Good cause exists if the lawyer could not handle the matter competently, see Rule 1.1, or if undertaking the representation would result in an improper conflict of interest, for example, when the client or the cause is so repugnant to the lawyer as to be likely to impair the client-lawyer relationship or the lawyer's ability to represent the client. A lawyer may also seek to decline an appointment if acceptance would be unreasonably burdensome, for example, when it would impose a financial sacrifice so great as to be unjust.

[3] An appointed lawyer has the same obligations to the client as retained counsel, including the obligations of loyalty and confidentiality, and is subject to the same limitations on the client-lawyer relationship, such as the obligation to refrain from assisting the client in violation of the Rules.

so, yes, Dr. Nassar - the victim of these evil women - would likely have an attorney appointed to take his case.

FIFY

Last edited by CheesySpartan on 2017-05-15, 14:58; edited 1 time in total
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-05-15, 14:42

LooseGoose wrote:

You're the only one I've seen even hint that this is the case.   Build that strawman.

If no one represents him...he will go free.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-05-15, 15:12

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

If no one represents him...he will go free.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-05-15, 18:21

https://www.spreaker.com/user/5707063/may15th2017monday?utm_medium=widget&utm_source=user%3A5707063&utm_term=episode_title

Go to about 11:15 minute mark for the start of a radio interview today with Rachel Denhollander
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2017-05-15, 18:37

She's good. Glad she's at the front of this.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next