Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+45
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
loogoldham
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Nordic
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
SpartanJD01
MSU addict
Banks2Mason
aualum06
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Bob Lee Swagger
Blaine Fabin
Wally Fairway
CampbellHall
Frank Drebin
Steve81
CaptainSlow33
msugolfguy
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Izzo Court
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
NigelUno
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
49 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by CheesySpartan Tue 31 Jan 2017 - 21:15

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Let's pump the brakes on "FIRE EVERYONE!!!!" until we get more facts on this issue.

I said "If and when they knew" but come on it looks bad
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 1 Feb 2017 - 8:17

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this is likely to get pretty ugly for MSU.

You mean "OUR" alma mater???...Oh thats right you didnt graduate from MSU. Go Gronze!
fixed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 18:28

Lansing StateJournal ‏@LSJNews 2h2 hours ago
MSU President Lou Anna K. Simon sent a message to alumni regarding Larry Nassar. Story: http://on.lsj.com/2k49PvT

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 C3xPLzWWcAIn4LL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 3 Feb 2017 - 20:58

guess we are getting a new president. this starts at the top. for th3 non simpletons at see, we can see this
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by msugolfguy Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 8:00

Blanch32 wrote:guess we are getting a new president. this starts at the top. for th3 non simpletons at see, we can see this

Yup, when I got the email I was like great this is Penn State level.
msugolfguy
msugolfguy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 8:23

msugolfguy wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:guess we are getting a new president. this starts at the top. for th3 non simpletons at see, we can see this

laks is litterally treating this the same way we would if we found of out of spec parts....you know, the same thing we do routine like everyday. in other words, still not taking it seriously. this letter would have worked in 1997, but not 2017.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 9:17

msugolfguy wrote:

Please do not engage. Thanks.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 17:47

duffy munn wrote:
msugolfguy wrote:

Please do not engage. Thanks.

The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria shill to the rescue! my thread on tbob is balls on
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 17:48

gHost Spartan wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:According to statements made by some of the victims/accusers, when they went to a coach to tell them what Dr. Nassar had done in his "treatment" they were told they were fortunate to be able to be treated by a well known doctor who was also a doctor / trainer for USA Gymnastics.

Toss in Dr. Nassar was also a part time MSU Medical School faculty member and its not good.

Have no clue where this is going but if the Nassar charges are already getting lawyers to buy ad space on local TV, its a matter of time before high profile firms join in.

This has got the potential to be very damaging to MSU on multiple fronts. Not only if MSU has to pay damages to the victims but this kind of crap can see donations start to dry up.

What I find truly amazing is how this could happen so recently? The Sandusky stuff was really a different time - back in the 60 - 80s, kids and their parents were not so open about these kinds of things and that's why Catholic priests felt so empowered to molest kids. They groom the kids not to tell, but if they do, the parents feel ashamed about their kid being labeled gay or a molest victim, and keep quiet.

It's totally different now. That a coach would either ignore what a student told them about this sicko and bury it seems incomprehensible.

add in our Title IX office too....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 20:20

Blanch, a guy with a stick looking for a pot to stir
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 12:07

GRR Spartan wrote:Blanch, a guy with a stick looking for a pot to stir

i refuse to apologize for my anti child molesting stance. sorry i don't share your blind love for all things msu, and have my morals and ethics properly intact
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 11:08

MLive weighs in....

MSU doctor's alleged victims talked for 20 years. Was anyone listening?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 11:34

That's the 1st time I heard the POS worked as a trainer on the football team. I doubt he used that "procedure" on any of those players.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 11:39

CheesySpartan wrote:That's the 1st time I heard the POS worked as a trainer on the football team. I doubt he used that "procedure" on any of those players.

I wish he would have tried it when Robaire Smith was around because Nassar would now be a non-story.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 11:39

CheesySpartan wrote:That's the 1st time I heard the POS worked as a trainer on the football team. I doubt he used that "procedure" on any of those players.

Since the reported molestations involved a "procedure" that included vaginal penetration its probably safe to conclude no football players were sexually molested.

Keep saying it folks. 20 years and many of the people in leadership positions including coaches were at MSU then.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 12:30

* In late 1997 or mid-1998, a gymnast alleges she complained to MSU gymnastics coach Kathie Klages, while the gymnast was part of a youth gymnastics program Klages instructed, according to the gymnast's allegations in the lawsuit. The gymnast, a teenager at the time, claims in the lawsuit she was 'concerned' about Nassar's treatments. Klages discouraged her from filing a formal complaint and informed Nassar of the conversation, according to the court filing. Klages did not return requests for comment.

In 1999, a MSU track and cross country runner told a staff member of the athletic program and athletic trainers that Nassar was penetrating her vagina during treatment for an injured hamstring, according to her lawsuit, which identifies her as Jane X Doe. The suit alleges the coach and trainers told her that Nassar was "an Olympic doctor" and "knew what he was doing."

* In 1999 and again in 2000, when Lopez was a MSU softball player, she told three MSU athletic trainers that Nassar was sexually inappropriate during medical treatments, Lopez told MLive. Three trainers dismissed her concerns, and one of them told Lopez that she should feel grateful to be treated by a world-renowned doctor, Lopez said.

Klages, "A staff member of the athletic program and trainers" and "three trainers", better come right and come out with it. Klages is the only one named, but the "staff member of the athletic department" and "trainers" and then the "three other trainers" better understand what they might have done, and what can lie ahead for them.

If this shit is true, and it seems very credible to me at this point, fuck them. Go to hell, and if those "staff members" all of the unnamed "trainers" and Klages go to court and say they then reported it to higher ups in the MSU athletic or administrative family, fuck all those people too.

This shit is horrifying, for personal reasons and for alumni reasons, and for human fucking being reasons. I'm hoping we have an open investigation by a third party firm that has no contact or is anywhere near knowing an MSU athlete coach or official. Get this shit investigated and get it cleaned up. If we have to pay an ultimate price for unthinking animals, so be it. Fuck this shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 12:35

GRR Spartan wrote:

Since the reported molestations involved a "procedure" that included vaginal penetration its probably safe to conclude no football players were sexually molested.

Keep saying it folks. 20 years and many of the people in leadership positions including coaches were at MSU then.

There was anal penetration as well.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 12:36

DWags wrote:* In late 1997 or mid-1998, a gymnast alleges she complained to MSU gymnastics coach Kathie Klages, while the gymnast was part of a youth gymnastics program Klages instructed, according to the gymnast's allegations in the lawsuit. The gymnast, a teenager at the time, claims in the lawsuit she was 'concerned' about Nassar's treatments. Klages discouraged her from filing a formal complaint and informed Nassar of the conversation, according to the court filing. Klages did not return requests for comment.

In 1999, a MSU track and cross country runner told a staff member of the athletic program and athletic trainers that Nassar was penetrating her vagina during treatment for an injured hamstring, according to her lawsuit, which identifies her as Jane X Doe. The suit alleges the coach and trainers told her that Nassar was "an Olympic doctor" and "knew what he was doing."

* In 1999 and again in 2000, when Lopez was a MSU softball player, she told three MSU athletic trainers that Nassar was sexually inappropriate during medical treatments, Lopez told MLive. Three trainers dismissed her concerns, and one of them told Lopez that she should feel grateful to be treated by a world-renowned doctor, Lopez said.

Klages, "A staff member of the athletic program and trainers" and "three trainers", better come right and come out with it. Klages is the only one named, but the "staff member of the athletic department" and "trainers" and then the "three other trainers" better understand what they might have done, and what can lie ahead for them.

If this shit is true, and it seems very credible to me at this point, fuck them. Go to hell, and if those "staff members" all of the unnamed "trainers" and Klages go to court and say they then reported it to higher ups in the MSU athletic or administrative family, fuck all those people too.

This shit is horrifying, for personal reasons and for alumni reasons, and for human fucking being reasons. I'm hoping we have an open investigation by a third party firm that has no contact or is anywhere near knowing an MSU athlete coach or official. Get this shit investigated and get it cleaned up. If we have to pay an ultimate price for unthinking animals, so be it. Fuck this shit.
POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 1486952199

while I agree with you 100%, I hope you never get pissed off at me. Shocked
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:* In late 1997 or mid-1998, a gymnast alleges she complained to MSU gymnastics coach Kathie Klages, while the gymnast was part of a youth gymnastics program Klages instructed, according to the gymnast's allegations in the lawsuit. The gymnast, a teenager at the time, claims in the lawsuit she was 'concerned' about Nassar's treatments. Klages discouraged her from filing a formal complaint and informed Nassar of the conversation, according to the court filing. Klages did not return requests for comment.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 1486952199

while I agree with you 100%, I hope you never get pissed off at me. Shocked

ahhh, the new bob and dwags lovefest. all unit3d in their #1 life priority, hating trump
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 13:56

Good post DWags
You nailed it and right now there are a number of high level administrators looking for cover.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:21

Spot on. If all this is true, and I have no reason to believe that it isn't, this is absolutely unacceptable. It may be time to clean house, depending on who knew about it and when. In the past I have thought very highly of LAKS, but her blow-off e-mail that went out to alumni made me think that she sees this as a non-issue. I love MSU, but if the allegations are true then we deserve whatever shithammer gets dropped on us.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:27

was listening to Tim Staudt a week or so ago (this post brought you by our friends at the Golf Haus) and he said that all anyone wants to know when they see him out somewhere is this story... not about recruiting, coming back from 3-9 season, will MSU hoops make the tourney, nothing.. it's always about this Dr. Nassar stuff.

who knows what's going on behind the scenes and the speed at which things like this tend to move, but it sure seems like a) they're dragging their feet and b) it might be because a lot of people, as someone else mentioned, are running for cover.

The longer this gets drawn out, though.. and the less information comes out to the public, the worse it looks - that's just PR 101.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:was listening to Tim Staudt a week or so ago (this post brought you by our friends at the Golf Haus) and he said that all anyone wants to know when they see him out somewhere is this story... not about recruiting, coming back from 3-9 season, will MSU hoops make the tourney, nothing.. it's always about this Dr. Nassar stuff.

who knows what's going on behind the scenes and the speed at which things like this tend to move, but it sure seems like a) they're dragging their feet and b) it might be because a lot of people, as someone else mentioned, are running for cover.

The longer this gets drawn out, though.. and the less information comes out to the public, the worse it looks - that's just PR 101.

Tim Staudt is also full of shit and tries to say things like that to make himself seem more important and connected than he actually is. This situation is bad, but I don't think most people have Dr. Nassar + MSU on their radar...yet. MSU can only control the story for so long - once shit hits the wall, heads could start rolling pretty quick at MSU.

I'm not disagreeing with anything that you said, I just wanted to point out that Tim Staudt is an asshole.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:40

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:was listening to Tim Staudt a week or so ago (this post brought you by our friends at the Golf Haus) and he said that all anyone wants to know when they see him out somewhere is this story... not about recruiting, coming back from 3-9 season, will MSU hoops make the tourney, nothing.. it's always about this Dr. Nassar stuff.

Tim Staudt is also full of shit and tries to say things like that to make himself seem more important and connected than he actually is. This situation is bad, but I don't think most people have Dr. Nassar + MSU on their radar...yet. MSU can only control the story for so long - once shit hits the wall, heads could start rolling pretty quick at MSU.

I'm not disagreeing with anything that you said, I just wanted to point out that Tim Staudt is an asshole.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 502811600
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:46

CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Tim Staudt is also full of shit and tries to say things like that to make himself seem more important and connected than he actually is.  This situation is bad, but I don't think most people have Dr. Nassar + MSU on their radar...yet.  MSU can only control the story for so long - once shit hits the wall, heads could start rolling pretty quick at MSU.

thanks, man. Keep up the good work.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve81 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 14:52

Staudt on sponsors. I stopped listening to his crap
Steve81
Steve81
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 15:02

The last two stories TIm Staudt was on top of as a reporter were Duffy's dismissal and Ron Mason's move to AD. Both put him on MSU's shit list.

If what Bob stated is accurate, Timmy is repeated what he's been reading here and on the 247 board that's been there for months.

Bob, call in and ask Tim if he's seen Jeff Smoker at the GR Federal courthouse.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 15:09

GRR Spartan wrote:The last two stories TIm Staudt was on top of as a reporter were Duffy's dismissal and Ron Mason's move to AD. Both put him on MSU's shit list.

If what Bob stated is accurate, Timmy is repeated what he's been reading here and on the 247 board that's been there for months.

I should.

Show Killer called in a week or so ago and said he couldn't tell the difference between Staudt on Sports and QVC.. POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 15:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:The last two stories TIm Staudt was on top of as a reporter were Duffy's dismissal and Ron Mason's move to AD. Both put him on MSU's shit list.

I should.

Show Killer called in a week or so ago and said he couldn't tell the difference between Staudt on Sports and QVC.. POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 502811600

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 1486952199 POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 502811600 POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 502811600 POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 502811600
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 16:30

At the risk of sounding like I am going full Penn State apologist, I still don't see how this is so bad from MSU's standpoint yet. That was a long article on Mlive and I don't understand all the legal aspects.

But IF these reported instances never went beyond a coach or trainer how does this become "MSU". I understand that they worked at MSU and maybe they personally broke a law if they were required to report. But it seems they never did report anything and I haven't seen anything yet where this went any further up the chain.
So assuming this is the case that the stories stopped there, how can MSU be guilty or liable for the actions of a couple of individual employees? It seems they might have to prove that MSU created some kind of environment that prevented them from reporting? Like they didn't provide the training or handout the manual or something? What if MSU did provide all this training and these coaches and trainers made their own decisions not to report and no one else ever knew anything about it? That scenario seems fairly likely at this point. And no I am not lessening what this guy did only questioning that this ever became like Sandusky where you have athletic and school administrators involved in covering it up.

Even the couple of times where the accusations went to the police and the county prosecutor no charges were filed and the prosecutor even determined it was a legit medical procedure so now you have to also question how easily preventable this really was as nothing happened even when it was reported to police and went through the legal system.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 16:33

Herbie Green wrote:At the risk of sounding like I am going full Penn State apologist, I still don't see how this is so bad from MSU's standpoint yet. That was a long article on Mlive and I don't understand all the legal aspects.

But IF these reported instances never went beyond a coach or trainer how does this become "MSU". I understand that they worked at MSU and maybe they personally broke a law if they were required to report. But it seems they never did report anything and I haven't seen anything yet where this went any further up the chain.
So assuming this is the case that the stories stopped there, how can MSU be guilty or liable for the actions of a couple of individual employees? It seems they might have to prove that MSU created some kind of environment that prevented them from reporting? Like they didn't provide the training or handout the manual or something? What if MSU did provide all this training and these coaches and trainers made their own decisions not to report and no one else ever knew anything about it? That scenario seems fairly likely at this point. And no I am not lessening what this guy did only questioning that this ever became like Sandusky where you have athletic and school administrators involved in covering it up.

Even the couple of times where the accusations went to the police and the county prosecutor no charges were filed and the prosecutor even determined it was a legit medical procedure so now you have to also question how easily preventable this really was as nothing happened even when it was reported to police and went through the legal system.

At this point, it sounds like it could get bad because people at MSU were made aware. Now as people dig deeper, we find out if it was passed along to their superiors or if it ended there. If the coaches and trainers passed it up the chain, this gets messy and the institution starts to get its shit pushed in. If they blew the reports off, fire them (assuming they are still with the university).
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 16:37

CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Tim Staudt is also full of shit and tries to say things like that to make himself seem more important and connected than he actually is.  This situation is bad, but I don't think most people have Dr. Nassar + MSU on their radar...yet.  MSU can only control the story for so long - once shit hits the wall, heads could start rolling pretty quick at MSU.

You should have joined tSwill a long time ago.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 18:34

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:At the risk of sounding like I am going full Penn State apologist, I still don't see how this is so bad from MSU's standpoint yet. That was a long article on Mlive and I don't understand all the legal aspects.

At this point, it sounds like it could get bad because people at MSU were made aware. Now as people dig deeper, we find out if it was passed along to their superiors or if it ended there. If the coaches and trainers passed it up the chain, this gets messy and the institution starts to get its shit pushed in. If they blew the reports off, fire them (assuming they are still with the university).

Talking jail time, not firing.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 19:33

DWags wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Exactly! IF (we need to let the justice system play out) this is true (which I believe it is based on the reports) the only way our U can do the right thing and lead by example is to remove and recommend prosecution to those who were negligent.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 20:19

DWags wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:

You are probably right. If and when these reports are verified, the people who knew and let it slide need to feel the full force of the law.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Drebin Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 21:07

This is going to get really really ugly for MSU. Why the gymnastics coach isn't on administrative leave right now is beyond me. Hollis needs to get his shit together because he might not survive this.
Frank Drebin
Frank Drebin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 21:16

Frank Drebin wrote:This is going to get really really ugly for MSU. Why the gymnastics coach isn't on administrative leave right now is beyond me. Hollis needs to get his shit together because he might not survive this.

I honestly don't think MSU is taking this seriously. Between LAKS's half-hearted response and Hollis not placing any of the employees involved on leave, a storm is brewing. This hasn't hit the front page yet, but when the story gets the right twist it will - MSU's refusal to lead from the front on this will be what guarantees that they look horrible once people start paying attention.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Drebin Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 21:25

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
Frank Drebin wrote:This is going to get really really ugly for MSU. Why the gymnastics coach isn't on administrative leave right now is beyond me. Hollis needs to get his shit together because he might not survive this.

I honestly don't think MSU is taking this seriously. Between LAKS's half-hearted response and Hollis not placing any of the employees involved on leave, a storm is brewing. This hasn't hit the front page yet, but when the story gets the right twist it will - MSU's refusal to lead from the front on this will be what guarantees that they look horrible once people start paying attention.

Well if they aren't taking it seriously it will be at their peril.
Frank Drebin
Frank Drebin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Drebin Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 21:30

CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Now that I think about it, Hollis' disappearance from social media and frankly just about all media makes sense. Wonder if he was the one who made the gag order. If so, he should be fired immediately and charged with obstruction of justice.
Frank Drebin
Frank Drebin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 8 Feb 2017 - 21:34

Frank Drebin wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Now that I think about it, Hollis' disappearance from social media and frankly just about all media makes sense. Wonder if he was the one who made the gag order. If so, he should be fired immediately and charged with obstruction of justice.

Hollis disappeared from Twitter after he offered unsolicited advice to the wolverine bball player who was trying to decide whether or not to go pro (t. Parker?) He got his ears pinned back on that one (deservedly so, IMO).
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next