Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

+19
NigelUno
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
CheesySpartan
InTenSity
MiamiSpartan
Rocinante
Herbie Green
AnomanderRake
Cameron
kingstonlake
DWags
TheReal_LWS
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
The_Dude
Turtleneck
steveschneider
23 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:50 am

GRR Spartan wrote:Anyone else think its more than coincedence that Ivanka Trump has gained a title as advisor, security clearance and an office in the West Wing all after the President's discussion with Nunes and the trip to golf while telling the media it was a working weekend.

I think she's there to keep her father in check, control tweeting and make sure all those who come into contact with him are as loyal as herself.
she's probably also there for the sexual predator to fondle in his down time..

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 Donald-ivanka-1475258393-compressed

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Little Marco's not going to like this...

Russia Might Have Hurt Marco Rubio's Presidential Campaign, Expert Testifies
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:08 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Anyone else think its more than coincedence that Ivanka Trump has gained a title as advisor, security clearance and an office in the West Wing all after the President's discussion with Nunes and the trip to golf while telling the media it was a working weekend.

I think she's there to keep her father in check, control tweeting and make sure all those who come into contact with him are as loyal as herself.

Good. He needs that. Plus Ivanka sounds like a Russian name. Would you scream it out while fucking her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Good.   He needs that.   Plus Ivanka sounds like a Russian name.   Would you scream it out while fucking her?
is that what the sexual predator does?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:22 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Good.   He needs that.   Plus Ivanka sounds like a Russian name.   Would you scream it out while fucking her?

See if Spicer will put you on one of those remote feeds as a reporter from the Swill and ask that question.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:24 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

See if Spicer will put you on one of those remote feeds as a reporter from the Swill and ask that question.

they're big fans of a state-controlled media.. I doubt he would allow honest questions with honest answers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:50 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:"Obama"......The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 1550444538  The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 1550444538  The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 1550444538

lol, as much as you wish it weren't so he was President last July.

I don't understand what your angle here is, Goose.

From your link:

“As we consistently said, the Obama administration clearly and firmly publicly attributed the election-related hacks to the highest levels of the Russian government as soon as we were able to do so last year, weeks before the election,” Ned Price, former special assistant to President Obama and National Security Council spokesperson, told Newsweek in a statement after the initial publication of this article. “This attribution statement, issued in early October by DHS and the DNI, was released soon after all 17 intelligence agencies reached a high confidence assessment and were comfortable making that analysis public. There was absolutely no degree of sluggishness or unwarranted delay.”
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:59 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Good. He needs that. Plus Ivanka sounds like a Russian name. Would you scream it out while fucking her?

Back off the weed Comrade
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:26 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You are just the worst. Get the stick out of your ass.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Cameron wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Aren't we all hugh and mighty.

I am pointing out the dichotomy of Goose's posting.
For law breaking if its to stop abortion but not enforcing marijuana related drug laws is acceptable.
I posted about Ivanka Trump getting a security cleance, a title and an office in the West Wing. Goose tries to make it sexual in nature.

I am for legaizing marijuana.
I support progressive income taxes.
I support the estate tax at current levels (Congrats if you are eligible to pay)
Don't like the idea of charter schools or vouchers because its public money to private entities.

I was saying Trump is up to his neck in financial dealing with oligarchs months before Nov. We now have a US President who has his daughter and son-in-law as unspecified advisors and neither has any specific qualifications.

We disagree on selective service. So what. Call me out if you disagree but I will call you out on issues too. That's what this place is for.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:36 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Aren't we all hugh and mighty.

I am pointing out the dichotomy of Goose's posting.
For law breaking if its to stop abortion but not enforcing marijuana related drug laws is acceptable.
I posted about Ivanka Trump getting a security cleance, a title and an office in the West Wing. Goose tries to make it sexual in nature.

I am for legaizing marijuana.
I support progressive income taxes.
I support the estate tax at current levels (Congrats if you are eligible to pay)
Don't like the idea of charter schools or vouchers because its public money to private entities.

I was saying Trump is up to his neck in financial dealing with oligarchs months before Nov. We now have a US President who has his daughter and son-in-law as unspecified advisors and neither has any specific qualifications.

We disagree on selective service. So what. Call me out if you disagree but I will call you out on issues too. That's what this place is for.

I also disagree with you about selective service but I know you served and I both appreciate and respect that. I also admire the fact that you're dovish while advocating military service.

Just a personal observation: I taught a ton of young men over the years. Many choose military. What I've noticed is that the young 20 somethings who come back to see me and wear their fatigues who haven't seen combat seem to hate the left, couldn't stand Obama etc. the guys who saw action have always come back more tempered and soft spoken about USA aggression. Two sets of experiences and I usually only listen to their stories.

Always seems that people who have been through shit, whatever it is, from crime to combat to an abortion in your wheel house, always seem to look at things more open minded.

Just my personal observation
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:17 pm

Flynn is seeking immunity from the FBI and/or the US Senate in return for telling investigators about Trump's Russian connections.

Doesn't sound like I'll take blame Obama for $600 Alex

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4366396/Ex-Trump-adviser-Flynn-seeks-immunity-testimony-Russia-probe-WSJ.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:32 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Don't like the idea of charter schools or vouchers because its public money to private entities.

So you oppose highway & bridge building, Medicare, Medicaid, Food stamps, and many, many more government programs since ALL of them are based on paying public $$ to private entities for services provided.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:33 pm

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, as much as you wish it weren't so he was President last July.

From your link:

“As we consistently said, the Obama administration clearly and firmly publicly attributed the election-related hacks to the highest levels of the Russian government as soon as we were able to do so last year, weeks before the election,” Ned Price, former special assistant to President Obama and National Security Council spokesperson, told Newsweek in a statement after the initial publication of this article. “This attribution statement, issued in early October by DHS and the DNI, was released soon after all 17 intelligence agencies reached a high confidence assessment and were comfortable making that analysis public. There was absolutely no degree of sluggishness or unwarranted delay.”

The "angle" was that the Obama Administration kept Comey from bringing up the Russian stuff last July.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:23 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

From your link:

The "angle" was that the Obama Administration kept Comey from bringing up the Russian stuff last July.

What "Russian stuff"? Now you're a believer?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:52 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:I certainly am hoping this is all bullshit. Again, I'm amazed at who this is disarmed. Guys like McCain were worried about this,a nd yet staunch right wingers like Goose seem to dismiss this with great prejudice. I'm Impressed that Russia really has been able to do that to the right in our country.

I hope this is all bullshit, I hope it's fake news. But whether it is or not, we have guys who dismiss this as hogwash. I don't think it should be dismissed in that manner. Reagan would always say verify everything. I'm guessing for some reason the right wingers on this board are saying they believe our intelligence community is full of shit.

Wags? Someone has been shopping this shit since before the election. When EVERY reputable news organization looked at what would have been one of the biggest scoops in history and passed, it tells me that it was screaming bullshit. So far that seems to be the case.

Suspect
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:02 am

LooseGoose wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:Don't like the idea of charter schools or vouchers because its public money to private entities.

So you oppose highway & bridge building, Medicare, Medicaid, Food stamps, and many, many more government programs since ALL of them are based on paying public $$ to private entities for services provided.

We have always had road commissions overseeing construction of roads. Then the roads are maintained by public entities.

We have always had private contractors build public schools then pay public employees to teach and administer.

More word games by Comrade Goosechev.
Why do you hate the country that had the envronment and social safety nets including public education, social security and medicare?

Would you have been able to retire early, move and take care of your elderly parents if there was no social security and medicare ?

Would your sister been able to get the 25 year pension and great medical insurance that most likely saved her (and if married, her family too) tens of $1000's over her career and allow her a decent medical plan in retirement? Not if she was teaching at the low pay minimum benefit schools you see as ideal. Most teachers in those schools don't last 10 years much less 25.

But you've got bigger worries Comrade. Your boy Trump's world is spinning. Flynn want immunity, Nunes was fed information by 2 White House aides he tried to pawn off as leaked after meeting with Trump in the White House.

Then there's the House Speaker sayng he doesn't want Demcrats supporting healthcare changes while his boss the President has started a pissing match with hardline conservative Republicans and says he needs to schmooze the Democrats after 18 months of insulting them.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:42 am

NigelUno wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Wags? Someone has been shopping this shit since before the election. When EVERY reputable news organization looked at what would have been one of the biggest scoops in history and passed, it tells me that it was screaming bullshit. So far that seems to be the case.

Suspect

Goose, I still hope it is. Am I being Naive?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:48 am

DWags wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Suspect

We'll know soon enough. It seems so far everyone that's gone public is on the same line. The Russians tried to influence the election. That doesn't mean the the Trump team colluded with them. That's what Comey had last summer and I've not seen anyone (Clapper, etc) state otherwise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:57 am

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

We'll know soon enough. It seems so far everyone that's gone public is on the same line. The Russians tried to influence the election. That doesn't mean the the Trump team colluded with them. That's what Comey had last summer and I've not seen anyone (Clapper, etc) state otherwise.

Didn't Trump publicly encourage Russia to hack?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:59 am

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:18 am

And 5 people were given immunity to testify over those emails of Hillary's. All from her staff. How many were publicly found guilty of anything?

So the DNC colluding to screw Bernie Sanders was a plot to elect Trump?

LMAO......you people really need a tin foil hat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:22 am

LooseGoose wrote:And 5 people were given immunity to testify over those emails of Hillary's.   All from her staff.   How many were publicly found guilty of anything?  

What did Flynn and Trump (previously) say about people that were given immunity?

Why did Flynn lie?

I noticed you kind of avoided the question about Trump publicly asking Russia to hack...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:30 am

LooseGoose wrote:And 5 people were given immunity to testify over those emails of Hillary's.   All from her staff.   How many were publicly found guilty of anything?  

Drink!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:47 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Drink!

LOL, hey! I didn't bring it up first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:14 pm

And Trump so obviously caving to the Russkies....

CNN Politics‏Verified account @CNNPolitics

More
Tillerson says US sanctions against Russia will remain until Moscow “reverses the actions” it has taken in Ukraine http://cnn.it/2ohkGYm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 pm

You don't think there are foreign nationals who have woked for oil companies who the US has no control over?

Tillerson can play hardball but that doesn't stop import/export companies outside the US from shipping exploration equipment in and finding contractors to work the Russian oil patch.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:22 pm

LooseGoose wrote:And Trump so obviously caving to the Russkies....

More
Tillerson says US sanctions against Russia will remain until Moscow “reverses the actions” it has taken in Ukraine http://cnn.it/2ohkGYm

Because they're doing the right thing, won't somehow excuse anyone who was attempting to collude with them. It's treasonist to do so.

Because I go 70 on a stretch of I-75 doesn't forgive me for going 85 on the same road 20 miles back when I found out they had me on camera.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:37 pm

More

Just curious...why do you think Trump publicly encouraged the Russians to hack?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Some folks here want us to think Trump was some kind of neophyte who had no idea campaign managers and senior campaign advisors like Paul Manafort needed to be vetted so the campaign would have known about his PR contract with a Russian oligarch that paid him millions per year .

We're supposed to ignore Jared Kushner's real estate financing and his failing to disclose meeting with a Russian banker between the election and inauguration.

Follow the money.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:47 pm

More

The investigations into the Trump administration and Russia ties get more in depth and all Goose can do is yell "nothingburgers"! The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

More

The investigations into the Trump administration and Russia ties get more in depth and all Goose can do is yell "nothingburgers"! The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 502811600

Sleep Sleep The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 1567726941 Get with me when they frog march the 1st one to jail. In fact we could monetize this. Which will be 1st arrested - Trump Associate for colluding with the Russkies OR Obama Associate for leaking classified info on Trump or his transition team?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sleep Sleep The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 1567726941 Get with me when they frog march the 1st one to jail.    In fact we could monetize this.   Which will be 1st arrested  -  Trump Associate for colluding with the Russkies OR Obama Associate for leaking classified info on Trump or his transition team?

The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 BaghdadBob
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:15 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sleep Sleep The Russians and the 2016 Election PT III  - Page 5 1567726941 Get with me when they frog march the 1st one to jail. In fact we could monetize this. Which will be 1st arrested - Trump Associate for colluding with the Russkies OR Obama Associate for leaking classified info on Trump or his transition team?

Why was Flynn fired? Why does he want immunity?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:22 pm

Flynn's attorney is anticipating his client could be indicted. He knows if his client gets an immunity deal from the legislative investigation it would complicate any DOJ charges that could come later.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:33 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:Flynn's attorney is anticipating his client could be indicted. He knows if his client gets an immunity deal from the legislative investigation it would complicate any DOJ charges that could come later.

Flynn needs to be indicted for the damage he did to the country by harming the Trump Administration.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:17 pm

Comrade Goosechev is always there for the Golfer in Chief.

Do you think he'll demand Bannon's resignation because Bannon met with Breitbart editors since he's been in the White House administration?

I'm guessing no.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:27 pm

jimgeraghty‏Verified account @jimgeraghty 47s48 seconds ago
jimgeraghty Retweeted David Gregory
Hey, remember when Trump was a Putin stooge and the "Siberian Candidate"? Good times, good times.

David Gregory‏Verified account @davidgregory
Amb Haley is doing a serious takedown of Russia and its role propping up Assad and facilitating its chem weapons program.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:48 pm

LooseGoose wrote:jimgeraghty‏Verified account @jimgeraghty 47s48 seconds ago
jimgeraghty Retweeted David Gregory
Hey, remember when Trump was a Putin stooge and the "Siberian Candidate"? Good times, good times.

David Gregory‏Verified account @davidgregory
Amb Haley is doing a serious takedown of Russia and its role propping up Assad and facilitating its chem weapons program.

How on earth does this somehow give that pussy grabber absolution if he conspired with the Russians during the election?

You and Dude and the intellectually barren right wing American Hamas you worship at some point have to realize distractions like that only convince the ignorant that the Trump campaign is absolved of wrong doing because he bombed Syria and is willing to start a war with Russia.

Putin's goal was to beat Hilliary. He's got the guy he can fuck with on a world stage in place now.

Try to pay attention. This shit is getting serious.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:03 pm

If Russia creates a premise to invade and occupy the Western Ukraine what will President Trump do?

Putin knows how to read people and he made a decision to get Trump elected than have to deal with an HRC led White House.

Putin already has US relations with Turkey hanging by a thread. If anyone thinks the world and Middle East is more secure today is kidding themselves. All we know is 60 cruise missiles were launched. We don't know how many were defeated by Syrian air defenses, how many airfields were rendered useless or how many large helicopters and large winged aircraft were moved between Russia getting a warning and Syrian an radar picking up that attacks.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next