Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.

+24
pulling69
Tim Wakefield
MSU addict
Turtleneck
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
MattyFresh
InTenSity
Bill Cain
Floyd Robertson
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Senior Dickfist
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
Cameron
tGreenWay
CORNER BLITZ
Dr. Strangelove
DWags
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 Empty Re: White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.

Post by NigelUno Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 23:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Harns wasn’t there, he said he took screenshots from the guys twitter. From your link..

Well. That was dumb then.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 Empty Re: White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.

Post by Guest Mon 5 Mar 2018 - 23:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Harns wasn’t there, he said he took screenshots from the guys twitter. From your link..

Facts aren't important to Nigie, just whatever narrative he's pushing. Earlier he had me "backtracking" from something I never said.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 7:59

LooseGoose wrote:

Facts aren't important to Nigie, just whatever narrative he's pushing. Earlier he had me "backtracking" from something I never said.

Yeah. Good call.

Harns being there would have pushed my narrative. Damn! You guys are on to me!

Let's go back to your narrative...comparing streaking with mass shootings and racists. That's a good one.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 8:21

I've read a couple of reports that someone there to support the very fine person speaking was arrested for pointing a gun at someone else?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 8:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've read a couple of reports that someone there to support the very fine person speaking was arrested for pointing a gun at someone else?

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've read a couple of reports that someone there to support the very fine person speaking was arrested for pointing a gun at someone else?

Probably just trying to protect a statue.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:11

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 E0c_richard_spencer_1richard_spencer_protest_002

gHost was there!*

*(It's a joke Goose. I know he wasn't really there.)
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:17

that's quite the show of military force.. White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 502811600

makes the Peace and Diversity Rally at All Saints Episcopal Church look like... a peace and diversity rally.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:41

NigelUno wrote:White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 E0c_richard_spencer_1richard_spencer_protest_002

gHost was there!*

*(It's a joke Goose. I know he wasn't really there.)
Wonder what side he was there to support?
Not really, obviously an idiot either way.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:46

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's quite the show of military force.. White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 502811600

makes the Peace and Diversity Rally at All Saints Episcopal Church look like... a peace and diversity rally.

Were there any streakers at your rally?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:48

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's quite the show of military force.. White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 502811600

Were there any streakers at your rally?
no streakers..

of course, we walked home around 6:30 or so.. it might've gotten a little more saucy after we left.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:48

I.B. Fine wrote:Wonder what side he was there to support?

I think for a substantial portion of the "protesters" it's about attention not supporting one side or the other. If they didn't want attention they would have been in the peace church with Bob.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:51

LooseGoose wrote:

I think for a substantial portion of the "protesters" it's about attention not supporting one side or the other. If they didn't want attention they would have been in the peace church with Bob.
Screw that, neither had any beer.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:53

LooseGoose wrote:

love me some church. Wink
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 9:55

I.B. Fine wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

like I mentioned, I had some Jack and one Stroh's beforehand.. the closest bar would've been Reno's to the north and probably Beggars to the south (maybe Dublin Square but that place gives me the heebie jeebies.. so does Reno's just for different reasons).

anyway - it went through my mind to walk for a quick drink during the festivities but then I got sidetracked talking to some folks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 10:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:
like I mentioned, I had some Jack and one Stroh's beforehand.. the closest bar would've been Reno's to the north and probably Beggars to the south (maybe Dublin Square but that place gives me the heebie jeebies.. so does Reno's just for different reasons).

anyway - it went through my mind to walk for a quick drink during the festivities but then I got sidetracked talking to some folks.

Did you have a nice chat with the Rabbi?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 10:55

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: like I mentioned, I had some Jack and one Stroh's beforehand.. the closest bar would've been Reno's to the north and probably Beggars to the south (maybe Dublin Square but that place gives me the heebie jeebies.. so does Reno's just for different reasons).

Did you have a nice chat with the Rabbi?
Amy Bigman?

spoke to her briefly.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 11:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I.B. Fine wrote:

To hijack this thread a bit, last time I was in Lansing I went to the Unicorn. I believe that was one of your old haunts. Seemed like a classic Lansing dive. Was there at like 9 and there were some pretty wasted dudes there. How does the new version compare to the old one?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 11:30

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: like I mentioned, I had some Jack and one Stroh's beforehand.. the closest bar would've been Reno's to the north and probably Beggars to the south (maybe Dublin Square but that place gives me the heebie jeebies.. so does Reno's just for different reasons).

To hijack this thread a bit, last time I was in Lansing I went to the Unicorn. I believe that was one of your old haunts. Seemed like a classic Lansing dive. Was there at like 9 and there were some pretty wasted dudes there. How does the new version compare to the old one?
haven't been.. After Tommy (the owner of The Unicorn) died, his daughte, Nancy, took over for a bit. Clearly she didn't want to run it, which was fine. Problem is, she sold it to some yuppie white guy who decided to gentrify the place, bring in a bunch of khaki types.. and run out all of the regulars. The old Unicorn was great - everything about it was perfect. From what I can tell, it's basically the bar at Applebee's now... probably even worse than being at Applebees.

So, I haven't been - I still have a few places to go - I can't be seen at a place like that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 11:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

haven't been.. After Tommy (the owner of The Unicorn) died, his daughte, Nancy, took over for a bit. Clearly she didn't want to run it, which was fine. Problem is, she sold it to some yuppie white guy who decided to gentrify the place, bring in a bunch of khaki types.. and run out all of the regulars. The old Unicorn was great - everything about it was perfect. From what I can tell, it's basically the bar at Applebee's now... probably even worse than being at Applebees.

So, I haven't been - I still have a few places to go - I can't be seen at a place like that.

Sad I missed it in its glory days. Place still seemed trashy but it seemed like it was a bit contrived. Seemed like it was trying too hard to be a bar like the one you see in Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Next time I’m back my plan is to check out Dagwoods.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 12:47

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Sad I missed it in its glory days. Place still seemed trashy but it seemed like it was a bit contrived. Seemed like it was trying too hard to be a bar like the one you see in Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Next time I’m back my plan is to check out Dagwoods.
the old Unicorn was great - regulars were from all sorts of backgrounds. PBR draft was $1.50, shot of Jack was $2.50. It was dark.. a literal hole in the wall, blue collar bar. Now, from what I can tell, it's so overly contrived it's disgusting. My problem with it is that they're labeling it as the "new" Unicorn - if you're gonna change it up, gentrify the place and run out the riff raff that made it what it was, don't capitalize on the old name and image..

f'ing white people.

anyway, yeah Dagwood's is always a solid hang. In Lansing, and with The Unicorn gone, Stober's is my next hang.. The REO Town Pub can be pretty cool, too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 13:07

Let's play a game of where's Bob

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 96eb1fe0-68ad-45c9-b118-fe885d50e63a.sized-1000x1000

http://statenews.com/article/2018/03/celebration-of-diversity
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 13:38

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 0AXRTWw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 13:40

LooseGoose wrote:White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 0AXRTWw
White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 13:44

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 0AXRTWw
White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 1966794946

Nice hat BTW.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 13:47

Wally Fairway wrote:Let's play a game of where's Bob

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 96eb1fe0-68ad-45c9-b118-fe885d50e63a.sized-1000x1000

http://statenews.com/article/2018/03/celebration-of-diversity

Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:05

The head with the grey knit hat floating in the bush on the right side?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:08

I.B. Fine wrote:The head with the grey knit hat floating in the bush on the right side?
I'm also going with this guy.  Looks like a very confused runner.  

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 Bob10
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:19

I.B. Fine wrote:The head with the grey knit hat floating in the bush on the right side?
good guess but incorrect.

I'm in that picture but you really have to look.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:20

NigelUno wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:Gov Engler has the right idea - just tell students to stay away. It's not even worth showing up and giving them the time. Fuck those racist pieces of shit

Your boy Harns was there. Doesn't look like a big group.

https://twitter.com/davidharns/status/970789642520940548?s=21

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 DXjwCJoX0AEcgw8

Seriously though, what is up with this dude's suit? Is this how they wore them in Nazi Germany or something?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
good guess but incorrect.

The dude with the green and white stocking cap on the back left between the broad with the pink head wrap and the black dude.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Your boy Harns was there. Doesn't look like a big group.

https://twitter.com/davidharns/status/970789642520940548?s=21

White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 DXjwCJoX0AEcgw8

Seriously though, what is up with this dude's suit? Is this how they wore them in Nazi Germany or something?
funny how a chubby guy in a bad suit he borrowed from a car salesman thinks he's in the master race.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:34

Da Mayor wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: good guess but incorrect.

The dude with the green and white stocking cap on the back left between the broad with the pink head wrap and the black dude.
My second guess.
Either that or the guy in front of the altar doing a couple dozen 'Hail Marys' as penance.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:39

My guess is the dude with the leather jacket.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 15:53

steveschneider wrote:My guess is the dude with the leather jacket.

This one?
White Supremacist Richard Spencer gets to speak at MSU after all.     - Page 4 DaEruZg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Mayor Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 16:12

steveschneider wrote:My guess is the dude with the leather jacket.

Far left? Yup, that's him. He's on his phone posting on tSwill.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:01

Bob you don't wear a fedora do you?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:12

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Bob you don't wear a fedora do you?

Come on, there is a limit to inclusiveness.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:32

I actually thought he was the dude in the black leather jacket with the black cap on more in the middle. Dude seems like a rocker.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:55

steveschneider wrote:I actually thought he was the dude in the black leather jacket with the black cap on more in the middle. Dude seems like a rocker.
ding ding ding

It was kinda chilly and I knew I'd be (mostly) outside. Hated the idea of getting struck by lightning walking into the church to warm up.

So, yes, black leather motorcycle jacket and a black Carhartt knit hat.

You win. See DWags for your prize.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next