Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+35
AvgMSUJoe
TheReal_LWS
Jethro Bodeen
NWSpartan
AnomanderRake
SawGreen
aualum06
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
MattyFresh
Tim Wakefield
Travis of the Cosmos
By-Tor
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
Rocinante
Cameron
MSU addict
Blaine Fabin
steveschneider
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
39 posters

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2018-01-26, 19:03

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Nordic wrote:OTL report just ran on ESPN. Far more impactful than the article. Zero chance anyone survives. Burn it to the ground.

Didn't see it. What's the Cliff's notes version?

This
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 7 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Guest 2018-01-26, 19:04

Former Michigan State player, grad assistant Travis Walton placed on leave by Clippers’ G-League team, per report
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 19:06

The Pantry wrote:UM slappies must be drooling by now.  Too bad Nassar didn't practice there.
Well I mean this is literally today so

https://www.clickondetroit.com/all-about-ann-arbor/police-investigating-after-university-of-michigan-doctor-fired-for-alleged-sexual-misconduct

Anyone that tries to pretend that this is specific to a certain university and not a widespread problem (including us when we mocked penn state) is fooling themselves.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-26, 19:13

Clarett's Folly wrote:
Nordic wrote:OTL report just ran on ESPN. Far more impactful than the article. Zero chance anyone survives. Burn it to the ground.

Didn't see it. What's the Cliff's notes version?

I can't Cliff it. Looks like it will run again at 8. And I'm sure it will run all weekend.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-26, 19:18

And SI

Who Will Be Left at Michigan State When the Reckoning Ends?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:20

@ZachBerridge
Follow Follow @ZachBerridge
More
Was just told Mark Dantonio is about to make a statement in a moment at the Breslin Center.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:21

he's meeting with media shortly at Breslin, love that he's getting out ahead of this right now.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-26, 19:21

MattyFresh wrote:@ZachBerridge
Follow Follow @ZachBerridge
More
Was just told Mark Dantonio is about to make a statement in a moment at the Breslin Center.

Go coach!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:23

watch live here https://www.facebook.com/freepsports
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 19:26

MattyFresh wrote:watch live here https://www.facebook.com/freepsports
No
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-01-26, 19:26

MattyFresh wrote:watch live here https://www.facebook.com/freepsports

Where
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 19:27

I’m sorry I just thought you were being very bossy Matty
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:29

oh yeah, I am sitting here waiting for a video via our esteemed big J, Journo Chris Solari said "watch live here"
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:32

streams up there now
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2018-01-26, 19:33

Taking the night off from MSU. This shit has me totally bummed out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-26, 19:36

Oh no, no sponsor logo on the backdrop -- Solari
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:Oh no, no sponsor logo on the backdrop -- Solari

did auto owners sever ties?!?!?!?!?!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2018-01-26, 19:38

steveschneider wrote:Taking the night off from MSU. This shit has me totally bummed out.

Might want to enjoy the team while we're still on top
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-26, 19:39

MattyFresh wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Oh no, no sponsor logo on the backdrop -- Solari

did auto owners sever ties?!?!?!?!?!

Good question, IDK.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:41

Dantonio: any accusations of my handling of complaints of sexual assault are false.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:44

"That is absolutely false. I am here for Spartan Nation, I'm here for our football program and I'm here for our family."
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:44

that was on resigning

CMD, and the balls on this man, I really hope we can sue the shit out of ESPN/ OTL
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-26, 19:47

MattyFresh wrote:that was on resigning

CMD, and the balls on this man, I really hope we can sue the shit out of ESPN/ OTL

I have a bonar
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2018-01-26, 19:47

I read the espn piece. Factually true but extremely misleading in places.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-26, 19:53

InTenSity wrote:I read the espn piece. Factually true but extremely misleading in places.

No question. But might not matter.

Dantonio just spoke. He's a boss.

Hollis and LAKS failed miserably. Dants picking up the slack.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2018-01-26, 19:53

DWags wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:that was on resigning

I have a bonar

I feel like Dantonio just mushroom stamped Bob Ley
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2018-01-26, 19:59

Is there a transcript? If anyone comes across one, please link it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2018-01-26, 20:02

Cameron wrote:Is there a transcript? If anyone comes across one, please link it.

https://twitter.com/BigTenNetwork/status/957056129351147520
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-01-26, 20:10

So CoachD is going to draw the line vs the mob. I love him.

That press appearance was the equivalent of "check yourself"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2018-01-26, 20:11

Cameron wrote:Is there a transcript? If anyone comes across one, please link it.
From the Freep:

Here is Dantonio’s statement and answers to questions:

“During this extremely difficult and challenging time for our community, I would first like to express our deepest sympathies and my deepest sympathies to the courageous survivors of Larry Nassar’s abuse. It was absolutely heartbreaking to hear their stories and the pain and suffering they went through, and we are only in the beginning stages of the healing process for the community and even more importantly for the survivors and their families.

“I have received many questions and inquiries about today’s reports and the latest reports. I’m here tonight to say that any accusations of my handling of any complaints of sexual assault individually are completely false. Every incident reported in that article was documented by either police or the Michigan State Title IX office. I have always worked with the proper authorities when dealing with cases of sexual assault.

“We have always had high standards in this program, and that will never change. The values that we teach to everyone in this program will be enforced. We’ve also always tackled problems here head-on and have dealt with issues. When you find out about the problems, it has come from the police or the university authorities. I can assure you as in last year’s incident, I also immediately reported that to the proper authorities.

“That’s really all I have to say. I want to thank you for your time. You know, I’m advised against questions, but I feel completely steadfast in what I said today. I’ll take two questions.”

REPORTER: “Mark, there have been erroneous rumors that you were planning on resigning. Is that absolutely untrue?”

DANTONIO: “That is absolutely false. I am here for Spartan nation, I am here for our football program and for my family. And to look the people in the eye who I guess instigated those reports.”

REPORTER: “Mark, did you know about those previous sexual assaults that were reported in that story?”

DANTONIO: “It came to me from the authorities.”

REPORTER: “You knew about them at the time …”

DANTONIO: “They came straight from the authorities. When I found out about a sexual assault, I reported them immediately. That was as of last year’s. So I don’t want to walk out of here or not, but I can’t answer 150 questions. I want to thank you guys for your time. I thought it was important to come and address this and look people in the eye. Thank you for your time.”
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 20:15

Thinking out loud- honestly I don’t actually think this but I’m thinking about it. From a pr perspective obviously teal tee shirts is bullshit no one cares. Would no one showing up at all have been wiser? Like, if they refunded fans tickets (+10% or whatever) and just played a national TV game in front of no one, might that have been more impactful? I feel like it’d feed the mob a little bit. I dunno. Fuck.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-26, 20:18

Impactful how? I don't think Nassar's victims want the students to not cheer for the basketball team.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 20:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Impactful how? I don't think Nassar's victims want the students to not cheer for the basketball team.
You think the mob actually care about what Nassars victims think? Lol tighten up. It’s the social media mob we’re facing now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2018-01-26, 20:21

Yeah but I guess I'm not following. The Izzone = the mob?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 20:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah but I guess I'm not following. The Izzone = the mob?
No. 

The mob = all of the kinda nuts “MSU = the anti christ” opinion out there at the moment. They don’t care about what the actual victims think anymore. They just want blood and penance. Teal shirts doesn’t move the needle at all. No one showing up might have been like sort of a little bit but maybe not.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2018-01-26, 20:24

LooseGoose wrote:So CoachD is going to draw the line vs the mob. I love him.

That press appearance was the equivalent of "check yourself"

Looked like he was ready to throw
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-26, 20:25

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Thinking out loud- honestly I don’t actually think this but I’m thinking about it. From a pr perspective obviously teal tee shirts is bullshit no one cares. Would no one showing up at all have been wiser? Like, if they refunded fans tickets (+10% or whatever) and just played a national TV game in front of no one, might that have been more impactful? I feel like it’d feed the mob a little bit. I dunno. Fuck.

God you’re a dick. Stfu.

Love you but quit trying to think.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2018-01-26, 20:26

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heading to the rally/march.

brb

I'm certain you're reveling in this. Enjoy yourself.
it was a positive thing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-01-26, 20:26

They’re all wearing Lacy’s shoe laces (it’s that week” but no one is talking about that because of a raper. That sucks.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2018-01-26, 20:26

DANTONIO WILL KICK YOUR ASS
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next