Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+35
AvgMSUJoe
TheReal_LWS
Jethro Bodeen
NWSpartan
AnomanderRake
SawGreen
aualum06
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
MiamiSpartan
Watch Out Pylon!
Jake from State Farm
tGreenWay
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
MattyFresh
Tim Wakefield
Travis of the Cosmos
By-Tor
NigelUno
Clarett's Folly
Rocinante
Cameron
MSU addict
Blaine Fabin
steveschneider
Nordic
Floyd Robertson
39 posters

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:26

Travis run your posts by wags before posting thanks
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by MattyFresh Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Travis run your posts by wags before posting thanks

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 502811600
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Travis run your posts by wags before posting thanks

You’re such a dick too. I swear if one of my kids came home with such a pussy if shoot myself. No way could I have a beer with you.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:28

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Thinking out loud- honestly I don’t actually think this but I’m thinking about it. From a pr perspective obviously teal tee shirts is bullshit no one cares. Would no one showing up at all have been wiser? Like, if they refunded fans tickets (+10% or whatever) and just played a national TV game in front of no one, might that have been more impactful? I feel like it’d feed the mob a little bit. I dunno. Fuck.

God you’re a dick.  Stfu.  

Love you but quit trying to think.  
I love you too and I’m glad you can have fun tonight.

I didn’t think of it til the game started either. No reason why our non existent AD would have considered the prospect either
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:29

DWags wrote:

You’re such a dick too. I swear if one of my kids came home with such a pussy if shoot myself. No way could I have a beer with you.

Dwags talking about himself again. Shocker. Tell us more about your perfect family. Rolling Eyes
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:29

gHost Spartan wrote:Will Izzo survive the weekend?

Very simple. Yes.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah but I guess I'm not following. The Izzone = the mob?
No. 

The mob = all of the kinda nuts “MSU = the anti christ” opinion out there at the moment. They don’t care about what the actual victims think anymore. They just want blood and penance. Teal shirts doesn’t move the needle at all. No one showing up might have been like sort of a little bit but maybe not.

I get that the Twitter mob would probably love that, but where I fail to follow is why it matters and why the Izzone would want to do something to appease them. I don't think the Izzone is wearing the shirts to appease the mob, I think they genuinely want to show support for the victims (and if she hadn't stepped down, call for LAKS' resignation), thus the shirts. The students have seemed to be pretty...well, I'm proud of the what I have seen from them by and large.

Sure, the Twitter mob would love to have the game played in an empty arena and probably burn it down.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They’re all wearing Lacy’s shoe laces (it’s that week” but no one is talking about that because of a raper. That sucks.

Deep dark admission. I always wondered if the Lacy effort wasn't some sort of personal penance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:

Dwags talking about himself again. Shocker. Tell us more about your perfect family. Rolling Eyes

It’s not but damn, little bitches like you aren’t in it. I’m blessed. Hey how do I know you’re skiing in vail. You don’t talk about yourself much.

Last edited by DWags on Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:33; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
No. 

The mob = all of the kinda nuts “MSU = the anti christ” opinion out there at the moment. They don’t care about what the actual victims think anymore. They just want blood and penance. Teal shirts doesn’t move the needle at all. No one showing up might have been like sort of a little bit but maybe not.

I get that the Twitter mob would probably love that, but where I fail to follow is why it matters and why the Izzone would want to do something to appease them. I don't think the Izzone is wearing the shirts to appease the mob, I think they genuinely want to show support for the victims (and if she hadn't stepped down, call for LAKS' resignation), thus the shirts. The students have seemed to be pretty...well, I'm proud of the what I have seen from them by and large.

Sure, the Twitter mob would love to have the game played in an empty arena and probably burn it down.
I’m going to stop you at “why it matters.”

None of it matters. It’s over. The raper is in prison. I’m quite certain that we’ll be more careful with our doctors in the future. From now on it’s all PR.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:32

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heading to the rally/march.

brb

The cheer team is wearin teal ribbons tonight. I’m getting texts that they’re trying to get Sparty to do it and how hard would it be on the wife and I if my kid transfers to Illinois. POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 502811600

That place is fucked up. By the way, I don’t think they’re marching but ricks will be full tonight

Go Teal!!
I admit, it felt a little odd affixing a teal ribbon to a Carhartt coat.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:They’re all wearing Lacy’s shoe laces (it’s that week” but no one is talking about that because of a raper. That sucks.

Deep dark admission.   I always wondered if the Lacy effort wasn't some sort of personal penance.  
What
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:34

DWags wrote:

It’s not but damn, little bitches like you aren’t in it. I’m blessed. Hey how do I know you’re skiing in vail. You don’t talk about yourself much.

So anyway guys here is a photo of my daughter’s abs. This isn’t weird i swear. Okay let me tell you more about my daughters.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

The cheer team is wearin teal ribbons tonight. I’m getting texts that they’re trying to get Sparty to do it and how hard would it be on the wife and I if my kid transfers to Illinois. POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 502811600

That place is fucked up. By the way, I don’t think they’re marching but ricks will be full tonight

Go Teal!!
I admit, it felt a little odd affixing a teal ribbon to a Carhartt coat.

If I do the Indian paint and chief illini am I racist. I think the kid wants to go.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:36

DWags wrote:

So anyway guys here is a photo of my daughter’s abs. This isn’t weird i swear. Okay let me tell you more about my daughters.

So angry at realizing what you are. POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 502811600

#otptlittlebitch

Hey: “dwags if your kids are ever in....

Fucking dick.

Last edited by DWags on Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:37

Would you two fucking stop with your little personal war. Put it aside. There's much more important stuff to worry about.

Blueberries, for example. Also who swiped right on Floyd today.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:37

DWags wrote:

You’re such a dick too. I swear if one of my kids came home with such a pussy if shoot myself.  No way could I have a beer with you.

bros...we all mad...we all don't agree...but POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 685334576
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:39

LooseGoose wrote:

Deep dark admission.   I always wondered if the Lacy effort wasn't some sort of personal penance.  
What

For AP
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:39

Nordic wrote:

bros...we all mad...we all don't agree...but POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 685334576

Fuck him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:39

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Would you two fucking stop with your little personal war. Put it aside. There's much more important stuff to worry about.

i think dwags and otpt should do some bong loads together
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:41

LooseGoose wrote:
What

For AP
Oh when I said “the raper” I meant Nassar. Oops. 

EVERYTHING SUCKS
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:41

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Would you two fucking stop with your little personal war. Put it aside. There's much more important stuff to worry about.

i think dwags and otpt should do some bong loads together

YES!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:43

The worst type of people think conversations center around them talking about themselves. I’m good.

Wags’ self is MSU and MSU has been crumbling lately. It’s understood that he’s lashing out with “bitch” and “pussy”. Hope he finds peace and something else to live off.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:45; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:44

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The worst type of people think conversations center around them talking about themselves. I’m good.

Ohhhhhh mannnnnnnn that just hurts to the fucking core

Fuck off.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:52

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The worst type of people think conversations center around them talking about themselves. I’m good.

Wags’ self is MSU and MSU has been crumbling lately. It’s understood that he’s lashing out with “bitch” and “pussy”. Hope he finds peace and something else to live off.

Holy shit You’re nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:54

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 Screen10
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:57

MattyFresh wrote:POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 8 Screen10

There's no way it isn't intentional and hasn't been anything but intentional for awhile now.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:57

More disrespect
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 20:58

I'm beginning to wonder.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:05

Told you motherfuckers.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:07

It’s gonna fit better too. Tom Izzo is gonna go home with some scalps. Fuck them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:08

wow
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:10

I mean, it’s kind of a good thing, no?

“Mike got accused, not me. I’m Mark. “
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:14

What % chance do you think Izzo gets himself into more trouble with his PC after the game? Probably because I'm in a pessimisstic mood but I'm going 90%.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:16

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What % chance do you think Izzo gets himself into more trouble with his PC after the game? Probably because I'm in a pessimisstic mood but I'm going 90%.

I just hope he comes out swinging.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:16

Can Dantonio be Izzo's spokesman for a while?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Can Dantonio be Izzo's spokesman for a while?

Haha! No shit.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:33

+1
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:38

This.

I gotta admit, I'm skeptical. Izzo has never been a good speaker. Half the shit he says is nonsensical. This has been the case well before his idiotic comment(s) last week.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri 26 Jan 2018 - 21:42

Yooper talk. Not going away. He's genuine, he talks to the reporters like they're at the bar eating pretzels. I would be blown away if he was actually involved in any shenanigans, but who knows.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next