Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start

+24
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
J T
Clarett's Folly
SawGreen
Wally Fairway
MSU addict
Dr. Strangelove
Dendrobates
Keith Stone
steveschneider
Izzo Court
I.B. Fine
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
MattyFresh
Rocinante
Nordic
WhiteBoyHatcher
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
DWags
28 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  Empty Re: Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start

Post by DWags Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:33 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Reviewing the OTL piece with my notes - it's seriously like searching for a needle in a haystack. This is such a steaming pile of dog shit

It's so poorly written and disorganized

You got this. It’s perfect. Just stick to script and mention tSwill.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  Empty Re: Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:35 am

Who's the interview with Ghost?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 am

It’s just five..six easy words...”catch me on the tswill.com”
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:44 am

gHost Spartan wrote:Reviewing the OTL piece with my notes - it's seriously like searching for a needle in a haystack. This is such a steaming pile of dog shit

Relax. You're way ahead of whomever will be asking questions. Break a leg!

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 am

You've done the research, you know the answers, just roll with it. Try to emphasize how important the truth is, and that you're not trying to blindly protect your alma mater.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:53 am

The Pantry wrote:

Relax. You're way ahead of whomever will be asking questions. Break a leg!

This. Jot down a few bullet points. Relax. Slow down. You'll be fine. You know this better than they do.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:54 am

Just imagine you’re naked.

Or the interviewer is naked.

Or something about naked people I don’t know.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:57 am

Rocinante wrote:Just imagine you’re naked.

Or the interviewer is naked.

Or something about naked people I don’t know.

Whatever you do, don't rub the interviewers ass.

Last edited by LooseGoose on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:00 am

Hold your hands at your side.

MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:03 am

Lol @ matty
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:03 am

If the interviewer is a girl, hit on her.

Wait what
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 am

Nordic wrote:Lol @ matty

To be honest he should just mention the tswill.com and promote all our merch. WHERES OUR MERCH!?!?!?!?!
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:09 am

MattyFresh wrote:
Nordic wrote:Lol @ matty

To be honest he should just mention the tswill.com and promote all our merch. WHERES OUR MERCH!?!?!?!?!

Also don't forget to name drop Don Murphy and Pauline L'Avinge from EPSN
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:05 am

gHost, you go in front of tougher audiences in court, this will be a walk in the park. You're the subject matter expert. Just make your case.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:15 am

Curse a lot. They like that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:58 am

Intently listen to questions. Write down what bullet points you want to hit, then hit them.

Try not to slander that nice lady. That would be bad.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:03 am

NigelUno wrote:Intently listen to questions. Write down what bullet points you want to hit, then hit them.

Try not to slander that nice lady. That would be bad.

Nigel, gHost's new best buddy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:10 am

gHost, I forgot to add. Make sure you don't spit into the phone microphone while you're talking. Not a good radio sound, pop pop pop.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:11 am

I think your spin is what a diIsingenuous pile of shit this whole thing is, they took advantage of a very serious, horrible situation with Nassar and tried to spin it to make it look like they are the stars, taking the attention away from who the real victims are.
I read your piece and the fact that PL never mentioned the Jones Day report is a fatal flaw in her whole story, the final straw was dragging the uncharged kid on the basketball team through the mud to try to salvage her own tattered reputation.
Between those, you got it down, relax....and mention tSwill. Wink
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 am

Ask Dave if it's true that he made out with Sheri Jones.

Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 am

Also, change your voice. Go with either Australian, or raspy chain smoker.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 am

Can’t wait to hear this!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:33 am

Any idea what time?
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:34 am

I.B. Fine wrote:Any idea what time?

Soon.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:39 am

http://www.mainstreamnetwork.com/listen/player.asp?station=wils-am
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:40 am

And stream here...doing intro now.

http://1320wils.com/personalities/dave-akerly

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:43 am

Killing it in the early stages, gHost. Empathetic and factual.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:44 am

Just talk about how you like washing your ass and taking dumps in the woods.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:46 am

No Swill plugs yet.....he should be banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:48 am

Matt's MOM!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 am

NigelUno wrote:Matt's MOM!

That was hilarious.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Stone Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:50 am

gHost has a sexy radio voice.
Keith Stone
Keith Stone
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

damn I heard the last 2 minutes or so. I'm assuming this will be available to listen to in full?
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

Scooter and Danny get a shout out but not the tSwill Trying to prepare for tomorrow's radio interview - I honestly don't know where to start  502811600

Good job, gHost. Proud of ya.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am

Name checks Matty, Scooter and Tanny but not the Swill.....he's nothing to me now.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:55 am

did he send out a Long Distance Dedication??

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:57 am

Caught just the end. I hope it’s recorded.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:05 am

I.B. Fine wrote:I think your spin is what a diIsingenuous pile of shit this whole thing is, they took advantage of a very serious, horrible situation with Nassar and tried to spin it to make it look like they are the stars, taking the attention away from who the real victims are.
I read your piece and the fact that PL never mentioned the Jones Day report is a fatal flaw in her whole story, the final straw was dragging the uncharged kid on the basketball team through the mud to try to salvage her own tattered reputation.
Between those, you got it down, relax....and mention tSwill. Wink

This is the correct play. I am still pissed that it basically ended any discussion about the victims of that monster.

Edit: Oh, it already happened? Oh well, someone share a link if it's out there somewhere.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:36 am

gHost Spartan wrote:It all happened way too fast - wasn't expecting it to be so fast paced, had no idea that I wasn't able to fully explore my points. If there's a next time then I learned a valuable lesson on how to approach a very time constrained interview

I still can’t wait to hear it.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next