Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+28
MattyFresh
AvgMSUJoe
Motown Spartan
MSU addict
CORNER BLITZ
Banks2Mason
Cameron
Nordic
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
WhiteBoyHatcher
y2kMgrad
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
MiamiSpartan
Travis of the Cosmos
kingstonlake
Heat Miser
duffy munn
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Jake from State Farm
Watch Out Pylon!
steveschneider
Dr. Strangelove
The Pantry
aualum06
DWags
32 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 2018-12-02, 14:13

LooseGoose wrote:The Lions are dominating so far.

Not even trying on offense anymore
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 2 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-02, 15:47

Stafford. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 2 1966794946
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-02, 16:04

Gurley gonna fuck me on Rams -10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-02, 16:14

Stat Paddford fucking the spread. God I hate this team so much.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-02, 16:16

Sorry Paddford!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2018-12-02, 16:16

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2018-12-02, 17:09

NFC West Champs back to back
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-06, 20:55

kingstonlake wrote:Stat Paddford fucking the spread. God I hate this team so much.
Ten seasons in, what to make of Matthew Stafford and his future

In the Super Bowl era, only 44 quarterbacks including Stafford have played 10 seasons with one team -- some didn’t do so consecutively -- and started at least one game in each of those seasons. Some quarterbacks, such as Brett Favre, went to other teams as well. Of those 44, only nine had losing records -- something Stafford will have even if the Lions win their four remaining games -- in their tenures with the team. Stafford, with a 64-73 record, has the fourth-worst win percentage among quarterbacks who have played 10 seasons for one team. Only Archie Manning (35-91-3 with New Orleans), Mike Livingston (31-44-1 with Kansas City) and Steve Bartkowski (56-69 with Atlanta) have done worse.

None of those quarterbacks lasted more than 11 seasons with his club.

Of the 44, only nine either never made the Pro Bowl or appeared just once, including Stafford (and former Lions quarterback Greg Landry). Just seven -- Manning, Livingston, Landry, Brian Sipe, Jim Hart, Steve Grogan and Stafford -- have never won a playoff game. Stafford and Grogan are the 10-year guys with the most playoff losses without a win, with three.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 21:01

Ouch.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 21:16

LooseGoose wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Stat Paddford fucking the spread. God I hate this team so much.

In the Super Bowl era, only 44 quarterbacks including Stafford have played 10 seasons with one team -- some didn’t do so consecutively -- and started at least one game in each of those seasons. Some quarterbacks, such as Brett Favre, went to other teams as well. 
Can someone explain this rambling paragraph to me because it doesn’t make any sense.

Only 44 quarterbacks have started a game for one team over ten seasons. Got it
Not always consecutively. Got it.
Some quarterbacks went to other teams as well. What?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2018-12-06, 21:27

Has the English language passed you by, Travis? It seems clear enough to me.

44 guys have played at least 10 years with the same team (and actually started regularly, not career backups). Fewer than than that played 10 consecutive years, and even fewer played their whole career at the same place.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 21:33

Oh so we’re just pointing out that some guys went to other teams after their 10 year run was over? Neat and totally irrelevant. It was confusing because it was stupid and useless.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 21:41

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh so we’re just pointing out that some guys went to other teams after their 10 year run was over? Neat and totally irrelevant. It was confusing because it was stupid and useless.

No its not. It's relevant to the statistics.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 21:43

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Oh so we’re just pointing out that some guys went to other teams after their 10 year run was over? Neat and totally irrelevant. It was confusing because it was stupid and useless.

No its not.  It's relevant to the statistics.
Which ones Kingston?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 21:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

No its not.  It's relevant to the statistics.
Which ones Kingston?

Figure it out Travis.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 21:49

kingstonlake wrote:
Which ones Kingston?

Figure it out Travis.
No. Please tell me
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 21:50

kingstonlake wrote:

Figure it out Travis.
No. Please tell me

No, figure it out. It's not hard. Please don't ruin the best day ever on tSwill.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 21:53

kingstonlake wrote:
No. Please tell me

No, figure it out.  It's not hard.  Please don't ruin the best day ever on tSwill.
No no no. I want you to explain Kingston. How was that poorly worded paragraph, and specifically their time after the team they were on, relevant?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 21:55

kingstonlake wrote:

No, figure it out.  It's not hard.  Please don't ruin the best day ever on tSwill.
No no no. I want you to explain Kingston. How was that poorly worded paragraph, and specifically their time after the team they were on, relevant?

I want a new Jeep Travis.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 21:56

kingstonlake wrote:

So you can’t. It was a shitty paragraph with no relevance. Cool.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-06, 21:57

Until today I didn't know Travis was actually Kelly Stafford.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 21:59

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 2 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 21:59

LooseGoose wrote:Until today I didn't know Travis was actually Kelly Stafford.
I’m not even defending him. I’m saying that was a poorly worded paragraph. That’s all. Someone decided to say it was relevant somehow but it certainly wasn’t.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 22:01

kingstonlake wrote:

I'm sorry you struggle with multiple statistics in a single paragraph.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 22:02

kingstonlake wrote:

I’m proud of you for stringing several posts together without a spelling error. We all have our struggles.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 22:12

kingstonlake wrote:

I’m proud of you for stringing several posts together without a spelling error. We all have our struggles.

Sensing your recent struggles I made sure to double check before hitting send. Didn't want to add to your confusion. You're welcome.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 22:13

kingstonlake wrote:

Sensing your recent struggles I made sure to double check before hitting send. Didn't want to add to your confusion. You're welcome.
I’m so proud of you Kingston that’s like three in a row without confusing your and you’re!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 22:19

kingstonlake wrote:

I’m so proud of you Kingston that’s like three in a row without confusing your and you’re!

I'm guilty of relying on what predictive text inserts. I made an exception for you since it was more than two sentences which seems to trigger your confusion meter. Again, you're welcome.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 22:21

No I just think it’s hilarious how hard you’re going after defending espn journalism. It’s unconscionable to think that they would write a few sentences that don’t actually make any sense. Totally unthinkable. You’re right Kingston. Good job. You get a gold star.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 22:31

The day has been ruined.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-06, 22:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The day has been ruined.
We can't have nice things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 22:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No I just think it’s hilarious how hard you’re going after defending espn journalism. It’s unconscionable to think that they would write a few sentences that don’t actually make any sense. Totally unthinkable. You’re right Kingston. Good job. You get a gold star.

I'm not defending espn journalism Travis. You're confused. Again. Don't get your "Haynes" in a bunch....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 22:37

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The day has been ruined.
We can't have nice things.

As long as there aren't stats in multiples, we're good. Post accordingly.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 22:38

kingstonlake wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:No I just think it’s hilarious how hard you’re going after defending espn journalism. It’s unconscionable to think that they would write a few sentences that don’t actually make any sense. Totally unthinkable. You’re right Kingston. Good job. You get a gold star.

I'm not defending espn journalism Travis. You're confused. Again. Don't get your "Haynes" in a bunch....
Actually you are. 

Travis- “This sentence is bad and makes no sense” 

Kingston- “actually it’s totally relevant even though I won’t explain why and it turns out I love espn and am dating paula Lavigne”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-06, 22:45

kingstonlake wrote:

Actually you are. 

Kingston- “actually it’s totally relevant even though I won’t explain why and it turns out I love espn and am dating paula Lavigne”

So after all this shit it turns out KL is giving Paula the pine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2018-12-06, 22:47

LooseGoose wrote:
Actually you are. 

I guess man. It’s the only thing that explains everything.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 22:48

kingstonlake wrote:

Actually you are. 

Even if it were all true, you still struggle. Sorry for that.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2018-12-06, 22:50

LooseGoose wrote:
Actually you are. 

It's Birch. Not Mahogany.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2018-12-06, 22:52

kingstonlake wrote:

it turns out I love espn and am dating paula Lavigne”

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 2 1966794946
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2018-12-12, 01:46

The amazing part is that this is entirely plausible.

Detroit Lions could still make playoffs. Like, this year. Here's how
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next