Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+22
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
Heat Miser
Nordic
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
NigelUno
CaptainSlow33
AvgMSUJoe
GRR Spartan
aualum06
Motown Spartan
Trapper Gus
gomersbro
Zurn
steveschneider
MiamiSpartan
Pervis Muldoon
26 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around Empty tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by tGreenWay Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 17:30

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Here’s the video of watching this kinda thing is your kink

[tw]1718729354618831136[/tw]

That’s great Travis. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around 3434560931

Maybe now some crush vids?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by tGreenWay Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 17:31

btw, those old school Lions’ logo helmets are going to look real nice on MNF. I might watch a little just to see them.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 17:48

tGreenWay wrote:btw, those old school Lions’ logo helmets are going to look real nice on MNF. I might watch a little just to see them.
Come home greenway. You want to. We know. Snuggle the lions bosom and rejoice in their warm embrace.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 18:09

Cousins was having great game following a good MNF appearance. Up until he was helped off the field, I thought the Vikings might be starting a resurgence in the back half of the season and give the Lions a run for the division.

Cousins will be 36 next season and he signed a 1 year contract for ‘23.

Wonder if he might retire after 12 seasons.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 19:07

Have long sucked at sports betting. Taking the Raiders +7.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:05

Those helmets are soooo bad ass.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:07

kingstonlake wrote:Those helmets are soooo bad ass.
Just gotta pair em with white. Hell even blue. Not the weird grey ones that I hope go away next year. 

Oh the chargers are playing Monday night while we’re on a bye before we play them in 2 weeks. Nice.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:24

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Just gotta pair em with white. Hell even blue. Not the weird grey ones that I hope go away next year. 

Oh the chargers are playing Monday night while we’re on a bye before we play them in 2 weeks. Nice.

Lol, said the exact same thing.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:38

One more Laporta touchdown and he’ll have matched his Iowa career total of 5.

Fuckin farentz man lol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:51

tGreenWay wrote:btw, those old school Lions’ logo helmets are going to look real nice on MNF. I might watch a little just to see them.
Come home greenway. You want to. We know. Snuggle the lions bosom and rejoice in their warm embrace.

lol have you been talking with my sister? She sent me a Lions care package this week. She knows I walked away a few years ago and sent me a boxful of Lions’ swag to pull me back in.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:55

Is hutch officially injured, or is the harbs stuff just throwing him off?

(That pick when he got nailed low?)
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 21:59

tGreenWay wrote:

lol have you been talking with my sister? She sent me a Lions care package this week. She knows I walked away a few years ago and sent me a boxful of Lions’ swag to pull me back in.
tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5o2x8vnaqn6d0wb40owafqsip535abcjnt68dabhx&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

It’s been me all along, brother.

You’re in mobile. It’s a Mrs doubtfire gif
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 22:01

The helmets do look good. The uniforms look like they got dragged out of the River Rouge.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 22:10

The Pantry wrote:The helmets do look good. The uniforms look like they got dragged out of the River Rouge.

helmets are nice. need to scrap those unis
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 22:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The helmets do look good. The uniforms look like they got dragged out of the River Rouge.

helmets are nice. need to scrap those unis
Color is not that flattering even on the cheerleaders.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 22:54

I just turned the Lions game on. Those aren't the Lions. They're wearing weird clothes. This is dumb goodnight
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 30 Oct 2023 - 23:10

Those jerseys are awful.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 0:05

Once you bring home Urban we can focus on our Suoer Bowl kit
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 1:11

tGreenWay wrote:

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5o2x8vnaqn6d0wb40owafqsip535abcjnt68dabhx&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200

It’s been me all along, brother.

You’re in mobile. It’s a Mrs doubtfire gif

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around 502811600 thanks for the description. I would have never known.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 1:15

So I’m the only one who likes the grays? What was missing was more of the matching blue of the helmet to pull it all together. It didn’t blend well except in the closer shots when you could see the helmet and matching blue on the shoulders. A good idea poorly executed, which is too bad because those helmets looked sweet.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 7:57

Pairing the helmets with the all silvers was a choice. I saw pictures of them wearing them at practice with blue jerseys and thought it looked sharp...it kind of had Kentucky Football vibes, I admit, but Kentucky is a fairly well dressed football team, so....tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around 2599972566

I love that the old Food Lion Lions logo is finally getting the love and respect that I always felt it deserved, but I'm not sure I loved it on a helmet. It didn't look bad, but it didn't translate as well as I was hoping it would.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 7:58

tGreenWay wrote:So I’m the only one who likes the grays? What was missing was more of the matching blue of the helmet to pull it all together. It didn’t blend well except in the closer shots when you could see the helmet and matching blue on the shoulders. A good idea poorly executed, which is too bad because those helmets looked sweet.

They all silvers are growing on me, but I still wouldn't say I like them yet.

I agree with what you are saying about the blues matching. I was thinking the helmets would have looked pretty fresh on the all whites they wore at Green Bay. Hell, why not pull a Dallas and wear white at home for one game?
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 9:06

CaptainSlow33 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The helmets do look good.  The uniforms look like they got dragged out of the River Rouge.

Pairing the helmets with the all silvers was a choice. I saw pictures of them wearing them at practice with blue jerseys and thought it looked sharp...it kind of had Kentucky Football vibes, I admit, but Kentucky is a fairly well dressed football team, so....tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around 2599972566

I love that the old Food Lion Lions logo is finally getting the love and respect that I always felt it deserved, but I'm not sure I loved it on a helmet. It didn't look bad, but it didn't translate as well as I was hoping it would.
Poor choice of words captain slow… it actually literally isn’t a choice due to inane nfl rules.

Apparently, I didn’t go looking it up but this is what I heard, teams can have an alternate helmet but they can only wear it with their alternate jersey. So they’re not allowed to wear those with blue or white. Silly rules but that’s the nfl for ya
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 9:08

I fell asleep during the game. They’re interviewing some lady that apparently lifted Gibbs up in the stands. WTF?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 9:14

CaptainSlow33 wrote:

Poor choice of words captain slow… it actually literally isn’t a choice due to inane nfl rules.

Apparently, I didn’t go looking it up but this is what I heard, teams can have an alternate helmet but they can only wear it with their alternate jersey. So they’re not allowed to wear those with blue or white. Silly rules but that’s the nfl for ya

NFL has weird rules, but they probably don't want teams to get too swept away with mixing and matching different uniform combos like Oregon and MSU.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 9:34

DWags wrote:I fell asleep during the game. They’re interviewing some lady that apparently lifted Gibbs up in the stands.  WTF?  
[tw]1719179281354362949[/tw]

Comment sections got pretty horny for her dwags
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 9:39

DWags wrote:I fell asleep during the game. They’re interviewing some lady that apparently lifted Gibbs up in the stands.  WTF?  
[tw]1719179281354362949[/tw]

Comment sections got pretty horny for her dwags

Holy shit. She claimed on the stoney show, that it was mostly his momentum. So then stony asked her who on the team she would most want on her lap, and she said Jared, Goff, and Hutchinson. What’s funny is her boyfriend is next to her there, and he was being interviewed also, and he was just laughing. He agreed with her and said to stony yup that’s who she would want on her lap.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 9:50

That sounds creepy, sports talk radio is weird man
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, tGreenWay, DWags and MSU addict like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Tue 31 Oct 2023 - 13:20

Nah man, bitch is yoked... She picked up a fully grown ass football player, I saw it.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Wed 1 Nov 2023 - 6:41

Raiders fired their head coach and GM
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Wed 1 Nov 2023 - 9:25

Usually it's Lions coaches getting fired after a beating. Fun to be on the other side of it for once. Up is down, down is up.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

The Pantry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 1 Nov 2023 - 10:46

Heat Miser wrote:Usually it's Lions coaches getting fired after a beating. Fun to be on the other side of it for once. Up is down, down is up.

Not when Millen was around. It was every Monday orning waking up and hoping coaches/GM's would be fired. Instead, after an ass whipping, Millen would be on the tube the next day talking all happy and making a ton of my friends throw up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Wed 1 Nov 2023 - 21:43

The Pantry wrote:Raiders fired their head coach and GM

Wonder if getting beaten by the Lions in the 2nd half of the season will be the tipping point for other teams like the Bears and Packers to fire their coaches the next week.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Wed 1 Nov 2023 - 22:35

GRR Spartan wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Raiders fired their head coach and GM

Wonder if getting beaten by the Lions in the 2nd half of the season will be the tipping point for other teams like the Bears and Packers to fire their coaches the next week.
More guys for Haller to interview.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 1 Nov 2023 - 22:55

DWags wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:Usually it's Lions coaches getting fired after a beating. Fun to be on the other side of it for once. Up is down, down is up.

Not when Millen was around. It was every Monday orning waking up and hoping coaches/GM's would be fired. Instead, after an ass whipping, Millen would be on the tube the next day talking all happy and making a ton of my friends throw up.

I still can’t listen to Millen when he’s in the booth for MSU games. There’s nothing he can say that will ever get me to believe he knows what he’s talking about.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 12 Nov 2023 - 16:12

I'm calling him Hey-Bear today.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 12 Nov 2023 - 16:16

That was a cool penalty for attempted illegal block
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 12 Nov 2023 - 16:31

Turns out Gibbs is pretty good
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 12 Nov 2023 - 17:02

This game could easily be 28-3
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 12 Nov 2023 - 17:04

I think the red zone challenges are what peoples Jones is for. He’s like a tall loft it up in the corner and let him catch it guy, right? They don’t really have that and I think it’s causing problems when they get down there
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next