Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+26
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
AvgMSUJoe
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
MSU addict
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
gomersbro
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
30 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-29, 16:11

aualum06 wrote:[tw]1344018188615475200?s=19[/tw]

It could easily be argued he wasn’t paid in Bitcoin. The Panthers made a deposit of cash into the player’s desired account, and the company he’s in business with converted the cash to Bitcoin before it was made available to the player.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by aualum06 2020-12-29, 16:16

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:[tw]1344018188615475200?s=19[/tw]

It could easily be argued he wasn’t paid in Bitcoin. The Panthers made a deposit of cash into the player’s desired account, and the company he’s in business with converted the cash to Bitcoin before it was made available to the player.

I didn't read the article
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2020-12-29, 17:01

aualum06 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I didn't read the article

Information is power, broseph.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-02, 16:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Bitcoi10

Interesting.

If anyone invested on the date quoted you would have doubled your investment already. Just sayin'.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-05, 15:34

https://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2021/01/05/bitcoin-time-to-exit/?sh=191baa956284

You should never hold a single position that you cannot bear to go sour. Anything above 5% of your net wealth is getting too large, and anything over 10% needs a very careful look. As it spirals above that you don’t need financial advice, you need psychotherapy.

Am I the only one here with some exposure to Bitcoin? If not, here's an interesting read.

Spoiler alert: I'm holding motherfuckers! $50k and I'm cashing out. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-05, 16:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:https://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2021/01/05/bitcoin-time-to-exit/?sh=191baa956284

You should never hold a single position that you cannot bear to go sour. Anything above 5% of your net wealth is getting too large, and anything over 10% needs a very careful look. As it spirals above that you don’t need financial advice, you need psychotherapy.

Am I the only one here with some exposure to Bitcoin? If not, here's an interesting read.

Spoiler alert: I'm holding motherfuckers! $50k and I'm cashing out. LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ve got some Bitcoin. It’s been a fun ride.

And took a gamble on Tesla a few years ago. 2020 wasn’t all that bad...up 500%!! Started with $2,500 now pushing $70,000.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-05, 16:22

What's up with this Bitcoin stuff. Could we just make a Swillcoin?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-05, 16:32

steveschneider wrote:What's up with this Bitcoin stuff. Could we just make a Swillcoin?

Fucking steve...
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-05, 16:45

steveschneider wrote:What's up with this Bitcoin stuff. Could we just make a Swillcoin?

Tell you what, you set up an ICO and I'll buy some Steve-O.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-01-05, 17:09

My understanding is anyone can make a coin. Lets fucking do this guys! Lets get rich.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-05, 21:08

I ran into tTy at a Mejiers parking lot

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Lzfldj10
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ and Watch Out Pylon! like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-01-05, 21:27

Parabolic bruh.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-07, 08:22

Woke up to $38,000/1BTC. If you haven't gotten in on this you're fucking up. COME ON!

- This message has been approved by tTy.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-07, 09:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Woke up to $38,000/1BTC. If you haven't gotten in on this you're fucking up. COME ON!

It’s nice being up 20% in 4 days.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-07, 09:12

Motown Spartan wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Woke up to $38,000/1BTC. If you haven't gotten in on this you're fucking up. COME ON!

It’s nice being up 20% in 4 days.

Come on $50k!

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 3493939353
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-11, 08:50

Pylon - What’s your move here? Officially in “bear market” in just a few days time. Listening to the talking heads, the run up is due to huge amounts of institutional buying and the play is to gain control of the majority of the supply with the expectation that regulations are coming in the US due to Dem control.

Edit: regulation for crypto overall, not just Bitcoin.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-11, 10:16

Just cashed out. Finished up around 120% of my initial investment. Will take it. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next bottom...

Watch this fucker rebound back to $50k now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-11, 10:26

If I may hijack this thread for a minute. From my friends at Morningstar...

Effects of the Capitol Riot and Reactions From Some Internet Firms Likely Minimal
Senior Equity Analyst Ali Mogharabi
Ali Mogharabi
Senior Equity Analyst
Analyst Note | Ali Mogharabi | Jan 11, 2021
We expect responses to the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 will only slightly impact the legal and political standings and operations of social media firms like Twitter, Facebook, Snap, Pinterest, and Alphabet. We do not believe the decisions to either eliminate President Trump’s personal accounts or moderate Trump-related content more aggressively will result in the repeal of or drastic changes to Section 230. Twitter has taken the biggest hit among these firms in terms of app download rankings. In our view, Twitter’s decision to permanently delete Trump’s personal account will modestly impact the platform’s network effect. On the other hand, we also think that with increasing content moderation, brand advertisers may view Twitter and Facebook apps, in particular, as safer to market on.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-01-11, 10:27

Legal gambling platforms.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-01-14, 12:13

How you feeling about that sell Pylon?
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2021-01-14, 20:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just cashed out. Finished up around 120% of my initial investment. Will take it. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next bottom...

Watch this fucker rebound back to $50k 

I'm in for the long haul. Parabolic or bust.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2021-01-14, 21:35

I kinda miss ty. is he unbanned
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-01-15, 06:16

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I kinda miss ty. is he unbanned
Yikes, I can only imagine his take on the current political climate.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-15, 08:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I kinda miss ty. is he unbanned

Sometime this year I think
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-15, 08:14

Nordic wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Just cashed out. Finished up around 120% of my initial investment. Will take it. I'll be keeping an eye out for the next bottom...

Watch this fucker rebound back to $50k 

I'm in for the long haul. Parabolic or bust.

I got my nut. Now I'm going to take a nap.

I held on too long last time it ran up. I'm waiting for a crash to get back in now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2021-01-15, 09:23

Remember your Bitcoin password

With the incidences of CTE with NFL Russell Okung should have several people remembering his password.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/consumer-reviews/sns-nyt-bitcoin-passwords-wallets-fortunes-20210114-7cihaizahvbevmlnogp6dh3bae-story.html
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-27, 08:04

I'm not trying to root against the holders here, but I want to see the $20k range then I'm back on that horse baby!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-29, 09:35

Someone decided that Reddit can't have all the fun. One hell of a spike around 3:30 this morning.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-01-29, 09:46

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someone decided that Reddit can't have all the fun. One hell of a spike around 3:30 this morning.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 Musk_t10
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-01-29, 09:47

Also reddit was having fun with their joke crypto doge coin
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-01-29, 09:56

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Also reddit was having fun with their joke crypto doge coin

Yeah, was following that for a bit last night.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-02-08, 08:51

Tesla buying $1.5 billion Bitcoin and will accept it as payment. Up 20% in 48 hours.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-02-08, 09:19

Is coinbase legit? They give you $5 in btc if you sign up with them but now they're asking me to give them my banking info.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2021-02-08, 09:28

Yes coinbase is legit.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-02-08, 09:30

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 5 I-chose-poorly-5c37df
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Motown Spartan and CORNER BLITZ like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-02-08, 09:36

Jake from State Farm wrote:Is coinbase legit? They give you $5 in btc if you sign up with them but now they're asking me to give them my banking info.

You can buy Bitcoin through PayPal but you have to pay 1.5% per transaction.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-02-08, 09:39

Think I'll get back in on the next big dip. Hopefully I don't jump in on the cliff fall like at the beginning of 2018.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2021-02-08, 09:42

Jake from State Farm wrote:Is coinbase legit? They give you $5 in btc if you sign up with them but now they're asking me to give them my banking info.

I've been trading GBTC in my IRA. They don't follow Bitcoin exactly, but it's awfully damn close. Only thing is you can't trade off market hours. Take it for what you will.

https://grayscale.co/bitcoin-trust/
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-02-08, 19:06

$46,462
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-02-19, 14:47

What do you buy cryptocurrency with?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next