Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+26
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
AvgMSUJoe
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
MSU addict
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
gomersbro
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
30 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 9 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by kingstonlake 2021-07-10, 07:20

steveschneider wrote:Do you still think the economy is going to collapse?

I don’t think it is. Every time it comes close the Fed just prints off tons of money.

Define collapse. If you talking panning for told to buy a happy meal, it ain't happening. Not even close.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 9 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by tTy 2021-07-15, 02:35

Printing tons of fiat = collapse.

Diversify out of the USD or pay the WAY HIGHER FUCKING PRICES later.

It is really just math.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-07-15, 21:25

tTy wrote:Printing tons of fiat = collapse.

It is really just math.

No way, not even close and no way the fed is going to let cyber coins undermine US currency. Also, crypto is terrible for the environment. I'm going green.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-07-16, 09:31

steveschneider wrote:
tTy wrote:Printing tons of fiat = collapse.

It is really just math.

No way, not even close and no way the fed is going to let cyber coins undermine US currency. Also, crypto is terrible for the environment. I'm going green.
Yeah... No where near it inflationary collapse.
In fact as a percentage of GDP, since the last actual inflation period (not these bumps based on turmp's shitty trade "wars"), the fed can print money for a while and not worry (based on historical data). GDP has gone up every year... real wages have been stagnant since the 80's. It may not seem like it to most people but since most real increases went to the top .1% with the income inequality issues of the supply side tax structure. And worse comes to worse, actually tax the fucking rich people (god forbid). Also, with the international minimum tax becoming a real thing all of these corporate and billionaire cheats will have to add to the coffers finally. So for all those reasons, that is why Biden is OK with deficit spending and also why it totally disingenuous on the Rs side to whine about deficit (especially with trump's $1.5 trillion of the $2 trillion give away to top .01%).

AND why inflationary collapse wont happen in our lifetime in the US.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-07-16, 09:50

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

In fact as a percentage of GDP, since the last actual inflation period (not these bumps based on turmp's shitty trade "wars"), the fed can print money for a while and not worry (based on historical data). GDP has gone up every year... real wages have been stagnant since the 80's. It may not seem like it to most people but since most real increases went to the top .1% with the income inequality issues of the supply side tax structure. And worse comes to worse, actually tax the fucking rich people (god forbid). Also, with the international minimum tax becoming a real thing all of these corporate and billionaire cheats will have to add to the coffers finally. So for all those reasons, that is why Biden is OK with deficit spending and also why it totally disingenuous on the Rs side to whine about deficit (especially with trump's $1.5 trillion of the $2 trillion give away to top .01%).

Also, just on a day in day out basis does crypto make our lives better? Most of this stuff gold, crypto etc are based around a dooms day scenario. If that time comes I wonder if we will even have a system where any currency is even viable. The system is in the toilet and the one guy in the neighborhood that has gold and crypto is going to be living life like it's the good old days? I don't think so.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-07-16, 15:25

Right, if the american economy collapses with the dollar so does the internet.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:14

$LINK ramping finally.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-31, 18:17

steveschneider wrote:
AvgMSUJoe wrote:

Also, just on a day in day out basis does crypto make our lives better? Most of this stuff gold, crypto etc are based around a dooms day scenario. If that time comes I wonder if we will even have a system where any currency is even viable. The system is in the toilet and the one guy in the neighborhood that has gold and crypto is going to be living life like it's the good old days? I don't think so.

Does crypto make our lives better? It has mine. I am 15 years closer to retirement because of it. You are going to be amazed at what LINK does to the current financial system in a couple of years.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-03-03, 11:04

BTC going parabolic Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 9 1550444538

Seriously, it is up to $69k. Bought ETH @ $200 and BTC @ $2000 in 2017. Seems kinda stoopid to keep holding. Sold the ETH off last night @ $3400. My BTC is on a laptop. I gotta figure out how to get it off and unload it.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates, DWags and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-03-03, 15:50

Nordic wrote:BTC going parabolic Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 9 1550444538

Seriously, it is up to $69k. Bought ETH @ $200 and BTC @ $2000 in 2017. Seems kinda stoopid to keep holding. Sold the ETH off last night @ $3400. My BTC is on a laptop. I gotta figure out how to get it off and unload it.

My nephew has some ETH and maybe bitcoin. Problem is he died two years ago and his mother hasn't been able to get into the account. I'm going down to see her next week and maybe I can figure it out for her. I'm pretty sure she has the password to the account. She's been trying to access it on her computer with no luck but I'm starting to think she needs the app loaded to her phone.

I'm not sure when he bought it but it looks like he can at least break even.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2024-03-03, 21:28

Jake from State Farm wrote:
Nordic wrote:BTC going parabolic Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 9 1550444538

My nephew has some ETH and maybe bitcoin. Problem is he died two years ago and his mother hasn't been able to get into the account. I'm going down to see her next week and maybe I can figure it out for her. I'm pretty sure she has the password to the account. She's been trying to access it on her computer with no luck but I'm starting to think she needs the app loaded to her phone.

So much lost gold out there. Do you know what site it was?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2024-03-04, 07:35

Nordic wrote:
Jake from State Farm wrote:

So much lost gold out there. Do you know what site it was?

My sister in law has the information. I've been to the website a couple of times and didn't have any luck logging in. SIL mentioned something about being mobile app only to get to the account. It didn't click at the time that they were serious. Maybe has something to do with security? I think she still has his phone. He did write down all his passwords for everything in a diary, so it might just be a matter of downloading the app and logging in.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilberandy 2024-03-27, 19:52

So, I stumbled upon this thread while exploring the world of cryptocurrencies. It's fascinating how these digital currencies are reshaping the financial landscape.As for the economy collapsing, well, it's a topic that's been looming over discussions for a while now. It's true, the Fed does seem to have a knack for pulling off some monetary magic whenever things get shaky. But I guess it's also important to think about the long-term implications of constantly pumping more money into the system.Anyway, I've been doing some reading about Ethereum and Bitcoin lately, and Binance seems like a popular platform. And I saw this deal of getting a 45% discount on fees, which is the maximum commission rate, if you sign up here: https://bitcoinxxo.com/ (Sign up for Binance ). So, it definitely sounds appealing, especially for someone just starting out like me.And hey, if anyone else has tips or recommendations for someone just starting out in the world of cryptocurrency trading, I'm all ears!

Last edited by Kilberandy on 2024-03-29, 08:02; edited 2 times in total
Kilberandy
Kilberandy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-03-27, 20:23

As a percentage of gdp, still has a way to go. Shit, as a percentage of Musk/Bezos the fed still has a way to go.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2024-03-28, 12:37

SBF gets 25 year in prison.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9