Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

+26
aualum06
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
Dendrobates
AvgMSUJoe
SeeRockCity
Wally Fairway
I.B. Fine
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
MSU addict
GRR Spartan
Jake from State Farm
gomersbro
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Nordic
Watch Out Pylon!
kingstonlake
Tim Wakefield
DWags
Floyd Robertson
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
Rocinante
30 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by Dendrobates 2021-05-19, 08:32

kingstonlake wrote:China weighs in...

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 02651c10

Time to buy
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 Empty Re: Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask)

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-19, 08:54

Holy shit. Crypto as a whole are in flames
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-19, 09:05

kingstonlake wrote:Holy shit. Crypto as a whole are in flames

It's a buying opportunity.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-19, 09:52

Motown Spartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Holy shit. Crypto as a whole are in flames

It's a buying opportunity.

Yup
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-05-19, 09:54

looking at throwing something toward this for the first time. Do only certain trading platforms 1099 you? How does that work?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-05-19, 10:01

are you trying to trade crypto to make money? what are you thinking on planning on buying?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-05-19, 10:02

CORNER BLITZ wrote:are you trying to trade crypto to make money? what are you thinking on planning on buying?
I'm going to fuck around and see if I can get rich quick & rather not pay taxes on it. ('Merica)

EIDT: Think short term trading... Anything listed in this thread that looks like it took a recent hit... And Dogecoin for the kid.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

CORNER BLITZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-05-19, 11:01

Doge? Oh, shit. I bought Doogie.

Fuck you Neil Patrick Harris. Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 1896033241
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-05-19, 11:39

Coinbase only allows trading on a limited number of cryptos so... no thanks.

Which has the cheapest fees?
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-05-19, 11:43

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Coinbase only allows trading on a limited number of cryptos so... no thanks.

Pretty much all the major ones in the us are like that re limited coins

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-05-19, 11:58

[ig]CPBpDpUgPqH[/ig]
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-19, 12:03

AvgMSUJoe wrote:Coinbase only allows trading on a limited number of cryptos so... no thanks.

Not sure about cheapest fees but crypto.com will let you buy damn near anything.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-05-19, 13:00

Tried to sign up so I could buy and sell at Binance. After the third email saying that my address doesn't match after I sent them utility bills and a bank statement I gave up. They're not really saying what doesn't match and it takes them about 10 day each time I send them something to verify it. Coinbase, on the other hand is working just fine, other than I can't waste my money on Doge coins.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-05-19, 13:09

Don’t sell guys.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-05-19, 14:21

Jake from State Farm wrote:Tried to sign up so I could buy and sell at Binance. After the third email saying that my address doesn't match after I sent them utility bills and a bank statement I gave up. They're not really saying what doesn't match and it takes them about 10 day each time I send them something to verify it. Coinbase, on the other hand is working just fine, other than I can't waste my money on Doge coins.

You can waste money on Doge with Gemini

I've got Gemini, Coinbase, and Trust Wallet
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-20, 10:28

Bounce back
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-05-20, 17:53

HODL!!!!
Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 9bd69b10
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-20, 21:54

US Treasury asking the IRS to require crypto transfers over $10k to be reported confirms that cryptos are here to stay.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2021-05-21, 07:11

Motown Spartan wrote:US Treasury asking the IRS to require crypto transfers over $10k to be reported confirms that cryptos are here to stay.
And crypto traders will fund future infrastructure.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-05-21, 10:54

Jake from State Farm wrote:Tried to sign up so I could buy and sell at Binance. After the third email saying that my address doesn't match after I sent them utility bills and a bank statement I gave up. They're not really saying what doesn't match and it takes them about 10 day each time I send them something to verify it. Coinbase, on the other hand is working just fine, other than I can't waste my money on Doge coins.

also did you try Binance or Binance.us

cause only the lame US version works here
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-21, 11:12

Fuck binance US. Ridiculous fees etc.

Pancake swap via Trust wallet is my shit.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake from State Farm 2021-05-21, 16:55

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

also did you try Binance or Binance.us

cause only the lame US version works here

It was Binance.us
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-05-23, 13:19

Introducing Ethereum (Bitcoin but better...or worse...depends on who you ask) - Page 8 200.gif?cid=ddb306a54iqbv14pg3z1xygc28s4j1b6md11plm0co4d8gam&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-07-01, 15:04

bump

also too big to fail version - https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11476-introducing-ethereum-bitcoin-but-better-or-worse-depends-on-who-you-ask
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-03, 04:06

So, Chainlink.  I highly recommend it.  Have been buying since 2/2020, hand over fist.  If anyone is interested, I will tell you why.  Sold all my LTC and half my ETH in exchange for it. Still holding all my BTC.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-03, 05:02

CORNER BLITZ wrote:bump

also too big to fail version - https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t11476-introducing-ethereum-bitcoin-but-better-or-worse-depends-on-who-you-ask

Wait, what happened that there are two threads, but only one works? I don't get it.

Also, I am probably a hardcore asshole in this one quoted above. Scared to read it....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2021-07-03, 12:10

Threads can only be so long before forumotion locks it. That one got too big so a new one was created

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

tTy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-04, 12:45

Ah, ok, cool...

Did you want some 411 on LINK or nah? I have lots.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-07-04, 13:26

COMP, Bros....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-04, 13:45

kingstonlake wrote:COMP, Bros....

I don't know what this means.

Wait, this? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/compound/

Why? I don't know anything about it.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-07-04, 14:41

tTy wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:COMP, Bros....

I don't know what this means.

Wait, this? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/compound/

Why?  I don't know anything about it.

Seems to have a high "utility" and getting showed down the market cap ranking because of shit coins and tokens. I think it'll hit $1000. Once the market finds its level and these shit coins with no use are put back in their placed and dumped by the get rich quick crowd, it'll surge. Granted $1000 is only slightly more than double the $450 it's at now, it's still a viable use coin and an easy double in my less than expert opinion.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-08, 03:00

$LINK 411:

https://medium.com/understanding-basic-chainlink-tokenomics/the-basics-bb6fca307703

https://medium.com/understanding-basic-chainlink-tokenomics/chainlink-tokenomics-the-guide-to-understanding-a-unique-asset-class-link-b766d5a89759

https://blog.goodaudience.com/chainlink-the-missing-piece-to-the-god-protocol-fd455dde92ab

https://open.spotify.com/episode/790Z3BDca95v0sEmUIJWNM?si=6xwzrm7-RSqjW3OS9BI82g&dl_branch=1

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4Khw4CYqY78nAyS7k7K5Tf?si=W0ntg7rHRBew_GM9gC74XA&dl_branch=1

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6aARpa7PVdLuJbjukaaodt?si=ObFKUnUrScia2ij0DI0lzA&dl_branch=1

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5T7l9hJkB5ot8qk7AibhVP?si=n_94N7T_RqqyikZezsDxjA&dl_branch=1

https://open.spotify.com/episode/4xoQEwyqKJ4n8OQJGORQDI?si=juDqvseETjC_IXYeHr2H-Q&dl_branch=1

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6pqAXgqyITC4LIwAZb5DFX?si=dPfHDFNBRsmX7If6NvrmKw&dl_branch=1

I buy more $LINK with every paycheck.  It just makes way too much sense.  This is how Cryptos will FIRST change the financial/banking/contract/insurance system forever.

Last edited by tTy on 2021-07-08, 03:15; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-08, 03:04

Kingston, what does $COMP do???
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-08, 04:23

Just bought 130 more $LINK.

This will either be the greatest mistake or the greatest achievement of my life. Way to concentrated on $LINK, but, fuck it...... I think I'm right.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2021-07-08, 05:48

tTy wrote:Kingston, what does $COMP do???

"Compound is a groundbreaking DeFi platform based on the ethereum (ETH) blockchain. It employs ERC-20 tokens, which allow users to earn interest on their cryptocurrencies by depositing them into one of the network's authorised pools without the need for a financial intermediary, like a bank.

"Compound token (COMP) is a decentralised algorithmic money-market platform that facilitates loans in many cryptocurrencies by employing borrowing pools.

Borrowers can secure collateralised loans. Lenders, who make funds accessible to lending pools, can earn interest on their deposits through the use of specially-issued native Compound tokens."
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

tTy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-09, 02:32

kingstonlake wrote:
tTy wrote:Kingston, what does $COMP do???

"Compound is a groundbreaking DeFi platform based on the ethereum (ETH) blockchain. It employs ERC-20 tokens, which allow users to earn interest on their cryptocurrencies by depositing them into one of the network's authorised pools without the need for a financial intermediary, like a bank.

"Compound token (COMP) is a decentralised algorithmic money-market platform that facilitates loans in many cryptocurrencies by employing borrowing pools.

Borrowers can secure collateralised loans. Lenders, who make funds accessible to lending pools, can earn interest on their deposits through the use of specially-issued native Compound tokens."

Until crypto evolves to the point that "hacking" coins from third party intermediaries becomes nearly impossible, I am staying away from these kinds of coins.  Doesn't mean I am right, just means I am conservative in this regard too....

All my LINK, ETH, BTC are stored on hardware wallets, not on exchanges.  Way too much money wrapped up in them to risk it for a shitty APY.... Besides, if LINK does what I think it will do, I won't have to worry about some kind of "interest rate return".

I encourage you to read the articles I posted, and also listen to the #ChainLinkGod podcasts.  I might be wrong, but, I also might be very right.  I think I am......

Not your keys, not your crypto.  Same as if you think you own gold and silver..... If you can't touch it, you don't own it.  I use a one ounce gold coin as my ball marker on the golf course.  Every time someone asks me about it, I ask them if they own gold.  Of course the answer is always "Yeah, in my retirement plan...." and I stop them and make them hold it in their hand and they have a come to Jebus moment.

Gold and silver are real if you really have them.  Crypto is also real, but only if you really have the private keys.

Buy LINK.  I believe it is the next Amazon, but only bigger than Amazon.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2021-07-09, 08:00

Do you still think the economy is going to collapse?

I don’t think it is. Every time it comes close the Fed just prints off tons of money.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2021-07-09, 11:10

What an in depth analysis from someone with a clear understanding of macroeconomics.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-10, 00:12

steveschneider wrote:Do you still think the economy is going to collapse?

I don’t think it is. Every time it comes close the Fed just prints off tons of money.

I believe that the USD is a dead fiat money walking. And when it dies, everything on the planet will go to hell. WWIII will be unavoidable. We will never, ever, ever pay back our debt at this point. It is unpossible.

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2021-07-10, 00:14

Rocinante wrote:What an in depth analysis from someone with a clear understanding of macroeconomics.

Everyone who I have ever met who has missed out on 100X gains like I have experienced because they doubt this phenomenon is exactly like this. It is too bad..... Oh well, I tried. You can believe me, or not. I don't really fucking care. Good luck putting your money in AT&T and a savings account.

If you got something better, I'm all ears smart guy. Preach!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next