Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2020 Presidential campaign.

+20
Watch Out Pylon!
msugolfguy
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Three_Putt_Par
kingstonlake
Nordic
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
NigelUno
steveschneider
24 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 16 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Cameron 2020-04-04, 18:56

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

You know it could be Biden’s fault too steve.

Speaking of where the hell is ya boy these days? Seems like a good time to, I dunno, do.... well basically anything.

Doesn’t need to do anything other than just present himself as a sane and competent alternative to the current madman.

That's the problem right there. Biden thinks he doesn't have to do anything other than be Obama's VP to win votes. I believe that's called resting on your laurels.

I'm gonna vote for him, he's gonna lose, and then I'll be 0 for 2 this election cycle. God damn it.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 16 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-04, 19:38

steveschneider wrote:

You know it could be Biden’s fault too steve.

Speaking of where the hell is ya boy these days? Seems like a good time to, I dunno, do.... well basically anything.

Doesn’t need to do anything other than just present himself as a sane and competent alternative to the current madman.

He should start by presenting himself then instead of being entirely absent
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-04, 20:58

steveschneider wrote:

He actually is. He’s done more at home podcasts and interviews than Bernie but for some reason this this critique sticks. Rachel Bitcofer and Amy Walters both think he’s on the right track. They are both way smarter than me about elections and campaigns. I’m sticking with their take.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-04, 22:06

steveschneider wrote:

He actually is. He’s done more at home podcasts and interviews than Bernie but for some reason this this critique sticks. Rachel Bitcofer and Amy Walters both think he’s on the right track. They are both way smarter than me about elections and campaigns. I’m sticking with their take.

Bernie isn’t the competition steve and you know that now.

What podcasts? I listen to a lot. None that are Bernie types either, pretty mainstream stuff. Haven’t heard Biden.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-05, 00:15

steveschneider wrote:

What podcasts? I listen to a lot. None that are Bernie types either, pretty mainstream stuff. Haven’t heard Biden.

I'm sure steve hasn't either, but I bet he's read about it on twitter.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-05, 06:22

"I feel he should drop out," David told The New York Times in an interview published Saturday. "Because he's too far behind. He can't get the nomination. And I think, you know, it's no time to fool around here. Everybody's got to support Biden."

Pretty good. Pretty, pretty good.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-05, 06:35

steveschneider wrote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-debuts-podcast-his-virtual-campaign-president-n1171756

I’ve seen Biden do more interviews on CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, etc. He’s got a studio set up in his house etc. some reason this he’s not present attack is sticking but it’s just not true.

Also, last week Biden said he wanted to have a call with Trump to work together with him to try to tackle this issue and offer up his expertise.

This where’s joe attack really emanated from the Toxic Sanders campaign. Funny because he skipped a crucial vote the other week which was kind of important. Where was he?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-05, 06:46

Worth a read on Biden vs Trump.

https://cookpolitical.com/analysis/national/national-politics/what-should-biden-do

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-05, 14:35

That article is a shit sandwich.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-05, 16:04

Rocinante wrote:That article is a shit sandwich.

What was wrong with it?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-05, 16:07

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

That's the problem right there. Biden thinks he doesn't have to do anything other than be Obama's VP to win votes. I believe that's called resting on your laurels.

I'm gonna vote for him, he's gonna lose, and then I'll be 0 for 2 this election cycle. God damn it.

He is doing something, he's offering competence and is more qualified than the current bozo. States are begging Trump for respirators and his message to them is drop dead. Biden is a huge upgrade over Trump.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2020-04-05, 16:50

It’s a shit sandwich because it is analyzing numbers as if the world hasn’t fundamentally changed. There’s one message that needs to be hammered and only one. The Republican way of “governing” has failed miserably and should be eliminated on every level.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-05, 18:34

Rocinante wrote:It’s a shit sandwich because it is analyzing numbers as if the world hasn’t fundamentally changed. There’s one message that needs to be hammered and only one. The Republican way of “governing” has failed miserably and should be eliminated on every level.

i agree 100% with you regarding that party. I like her use of numbers and she uses them all to substantiate the claims in her arguments. The numbers show that there’s a lot of people that think what you just wrote (thank goodness) and that gives Joe a good chance of winning it. In a nut shell all the people that say Where is Biden a) he’s out there on the news programs doing interviews and doing fb updates from his house and b) trump is so awful he really doesn’t need to do much.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-05, 22:28

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

He is doing something, he's offering competence and is more qualified than the current bozo. States are begging Trump for respirators and his message to them is drop dead. Biden is a huge upgrade over Trump.

Get it through your thick skull, that is the functional equivalent of nothing.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-06, 09:29

Fascinating read.

https://gizmodo.com/could-trump-cancel-the-election-because-of-coronavirus-1842592547

Experts weigh in on possibility of cancelled election. Seems like there’s potential for some chaos and a scenario where we have uncertainty about the outcome. All of them agree now is the time for states to prepare for mail in ballots.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-06, 09:36

steveschneider wrote:Fascinating read.

https://gizmodo.com/could-trump-cancel-the-election-because-of-coronavirus-1842592547

Experts weigh in on possibility of cancelled election. Seems like there’s potential for some chaos and a scenario where we have uncertainty about the outcome. All of them agree now is the time for states to prepare for mail in ballots.
it'll happen.

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator isn't going to allow open, free and an uncontested election. You heard it from me first weeks ago.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-06, 09:37

Cameron wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Get it through your thick skull, that is the functional equivalent of nothing.

Larry David made two incredible shows about nothing. I for one could use a break from politics, and would love four years of nothing to complain about.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-06, 09:39

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Fascinating read.

it'll happen.

the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator isn't going to allow open, free and an uncontested election. You heard it from me first weeks ago.

Yeah, I'm worried as well. I've heard it so many times 'the rules will hold' or 'strength of our institutions'. This guy is the master at creating chaos.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-06, 09:52

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: it'll happen.

Yeah, I'm worried as well. I've heard it so many times 'the rules will hold' or 'strength of our institutions'. This guy is the master at creating chaos.
yeah - the same pointy-headed intellectuals in the article you linked probably enjoy their status in academia - and they probably would also think that a president could never collude with a foreign country to enhance his chances for re-election while still being propped up by the Dept. of Justice, the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Senate and the mainstream media.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-04-06, 09:55

Of course he’s against mail in voting. It’s harder to suppress.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2020-04-06, 10:08

Since the postal service is on the verge of collapse this summer why don’t we use some of the proposed infrastructure stimulus to integrate  post offices into voting stations on a permanent basis as well. Primary voting could take place over two days. General election for the month of November. Reconcile the votes on a days end basis. Just like you do a cash drawer. All votes secured electronically daily at the location and released Dec 1st. Kiosks allocations done based on voter demographics per zip code.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-06, 11:17

I guess one of the things Biden is doing is podcasts. The most recent one was an interview with Whitmer on 4/3. Sorry if it was already mentioned (sorry for being apologetic, Roc).

https://joebiden.com/heres-the-deal/
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-06, 13:16

For those that say Biden isn’t doing anything.

https://twitter.com/theplumlinegs/status/1247156596309975040?s=21

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-06, 13:32

One sentence every 4 or so days is not the flurry of activity that you want it to be steve.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-06, 15:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:One sentence every 4 or so days is not the flurry of activity that you want it to be steve.

I can tell you didn't read the article in the link. No way you could have read that and come away with that take.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-06, 16:23

steveschneider wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:One sentence every 4 or so days is not the flurry of activity that you want it to be steve.

I can tell you didn't read the article in the link. No way you could have read that and come away with that take.

Tell me steve. Tell me your incredibly nuanced take about He Who Shalt Not Be Criticized.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-06, 17:27

steveschneider wrote:

Tell me steve. Tell me your incredibly nuanced take about He Who Shalt Not Be Criticized.

I'd say go back and actually read the article. If you can't do that well then god bless you and keep believing what you believe. The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 16 969504605
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2020-04-06, 17:45

Steve, I read the article. I see a smattering of quotes that happened sparingly (somewhere i guess but we’ll get to why that matters in a bit) which is what I told you that made you say “read the article.” I did. I am not impressed by one sentence quotes every 4 days. He has been basically absent.

As to where these quotes are happening- no clue. They aren’t reaching people like me who are the opposite of enthused about voting for our democratic hero grandpa who peaked 10 years ago. Therein lies the problem. You can bitch all you want about people who won’t auto fall in line like you love to do. But ultimately it’s the candidates fault for not reaching out to those people. I’m listening to podcasts he could be on right now, as I type this. He isn’t on them. He should be. He should be literally everywhere blasting messages about how much trump fucked up. He isn’t. He’s failing already. Then when he loses, you’ll blame someone else, anyone else, other than him for not taking advantage of this huge hanging breaking ball staring him in the face.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-06, 17:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Steve, I read the article. I see a smattering of quotes that happened sparingly (somewhere i guess but we’ll get to why that matters in a bit) which is what I told you that made you say “read the article.” I did. I am not impressed by one sentence quotes every 4 days. He has been basically absent.

As to where these quotes are happening- no clue. They aren’t reaching people like me who are the opposite of enthused about voting for our democratic hero grandpa who peaked 10 years ago. Therein lies the problem. You can bitch all you want about people who won’t auto fall in line like you love to do. But ultimately it’s the candidates fault for not reaching out to those people. I’m listening to podcasts he could be on right now, as I type this. He isn’t on them. He should be. He should be literally everywhere blasting messages about how much trump fucked up. He isn’t. He’s failing already. Then when he loses, you’ll blame someone else, anyone else, other than him for not taking advantage of this huge hanging breaking ball staring him in the face.

Okay, thanks for reading the article. First off a smattering of quotes?
It referenced a complete op-ed he wrote, and not just a quote. Also, referenced that he was on Morning Joe. That right there shows he's doing more than giving out a few quotes. Not reaching you, well it's tough to cut through in the current news cycle but he's out there doing things. And as Sergeant's article when you stack up what Biden has suggested and what he'd do vs what Trump has actually done I think it's clear he'd be more competent to lead us through this than current option. I think that article was about stacking up the approaches to leading through this crisis and I agree with the author it doesn't come out well for Trump.Maybe we just don't hear about Biden because people are more interested in talking about the Pillow King leading us through prayer than what an administration like an administration like Biden's would do when guided by experts. America is a very stupid country.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-06, 19:40

For those who think the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator could never cancel/postpone or dismiss the election in November, the Wisconsin Supreme Court just pretty well impacted democracy in their primary.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-07, 08:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:For those who think the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator could never cancel/postpone or dismiss the election in November, the Wisconsin Supreme Court just pretty well impacted democracy in their primary.

We should all expect the worse case scenario. Voter suppression, and every attempt possible to create a chaotic election November so he call into question the legitimacy of the election.

It is high and time for Bernie to drop out. We don’t need democrats taking a risk on a primary that was over weeks ago. We need every voter healthy, United and fighting hard to make sure we have a safe and fair election in November.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-07, 08:18

reminder that killing thousands citizens in urban areas is part of the re-election campaign of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator.

the election in November will be impacted. Whether cancelled, postponed, results in doubt because of turnout and voters being disenfranchised.. this is all part of the strategy for the GOP, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator. Via his enablers in the mainstream media, he's laying the groundwork.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-07, 08:19

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:For those who think the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator could never cancel/postpone or dismiss the election in November, the Wisconsin Supreme Court just pretty well impacted democracy in their primary.

We should all expect the worse case scenario. Voter suppression, and every attempt possible to create a chaotic election November so he call into question the legitimacy of the election.

It is high and time for Bernie to drop out. We don’t need democrats taking a risk on a primary that was over weeks ago. We need every voter healthy, United and fighting hard to make sure we have a safe and fair election in November.
was literally typing out something similar when you posted this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2020-04-07, 17:53

What do we think of the Biden sexual assault allegations?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-07, 19:19

Cameron wrote:What do we think of the Biden sexual assault allegations?
what did Hunter "Wuhan" Biden know and when did he know it?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-07, 19:24

Saw a clip of the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator whining about voting by mail.

As predicted.. he and the mainstream media are laying the groundwork. It's only gonna ramp up.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2020-04-07, 19:55

If you guys want a supreme court with 7 conservative justices on it, get upset with the Biden nomination.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2020-04-08, 11:30

Bernie. Out.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2020-04-08, 11:54

Thank you Bernie Sanders. You are a hero. He's a visionary and moved the platform left. Time to keep fighting for his ideas but first step is to defeat Trumpism.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2020-04-08, 11:58

glad Bernie is gone.

it's just a shame that the mainstream media, the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator and Russia spent such an inordinate amount of time and money supporting him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next