Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2020 Presidential campaign.

+20
Watch Out Pylon!
msugolfguy
Other Teams Pursuing That
Jake from State Farm
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
Three_Putt_Par
kingstonlake
Nordic
DWags
AvgMSUJoe
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Cameron
MiamiSpartan
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
NigelUno
steveschneider
24 posters

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by MiamiSpartan Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:01

steveschneider wrote:Thank you Bernie Sanders. You are a hero. He's a visionary and moved the platform left. Time to keep fighting for his ideas but first step is to defeat Trumpism.

He should have done this 2 days ago before tens of thousands of people headed to the polls in Wisconsin during a pandemic.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 Empty Re: The 2020 Presidential campaign.

Post by InTenSity Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:03

MiamiSpartan wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Thank you Bernie Sanders. You are a hero. He's a visionary and moved the platform left. Time to keep fighting for his ideas but first step is to defeat Trumpism.

He should have done this 2 days ago before tens of thousands of people headed to the polls in Wisconsin during a pandemic.
The other thing that they were voting for was some supreme court justice.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:19

it's pretty funny that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator got himself impeached to keep from having to run against Biden.

Biden has an uphill battle, no doubt about it. He has to run against the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator, the mainstream media, Russia, the overall stupidity of the American voter and the likely chance that the election will be cancelled, postponed, dismissed, marginalized, etc.

Time will tell Biden if can do it. I wouldn't count on it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:26

InTenSity wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

The other thing that they were voting for was some supreme court justice.

That was what had people coming out. The republicans in WI are some of the most disgusting pieces of shit in the party.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:29

Gonna be a tough weekend at Bernies.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:30

kingstonlake wrote:Gonna be a tough weekend at Bernies.
The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:31

kingstonlake wrote:Gonna be a tough weekend at Bernies.

lol I think you just won the internet today.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:47

Two old perverts that can both come across as douchebags. Exciting and hopeful stuff.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Two old perverts that can both come across as douchebags. Exciting and hopeful stuff.

When Biden inevitably loses, dipshits like steve and Bob will find a way to blame anyone but Biden.

Is Tulsi still in it?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:57

Cameron wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Two old perverts that can both come across as douchebags. Exciting and hopeful stuff.

When Biden inevitably loses, dipshits like steve and Bob will find a way to blame anyone but Biden.

Is Tulsi still in it?

It appears to be the backbone of the moderate Democrat playbook. Oh well. 4 more years of trump.

Last edited by Other Teams Pursuing That on Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:58; edited 1 time in total
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 12:57

The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 Giphy
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:00

Cameron wrote:

Is Tulsi still in it?
It's well documented that I have said Biden (or whoever the nominee was to be) would have an uphill battle and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will likely get re-elected.

but keep trying to insist otherwise.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Is Tulsi still in it?
It's well documented that I have said Biden (or whoever the nominee was to be) would have an uphill battle and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will likely get re-elected.

But you're gonna blame the mainstream media, Russia, the stupidity of the American people, and all your other favorite tics long before you ever get to the fact that maybe, just maybe, Biden was kind of a piece of shit candidate (and nearer to the worst option than to the best), but you voted for him in the primary anyway.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:06

Cameron wrote:

Is Tulsi still in it?

Florida has purged 300k voters and Wisconsin is trying purge over 200k. It's going to be difficult for any candidate to win.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:07

Cameron wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:It's well documented that I have said Biden (or whoever the nominee was to be) would have an uphill battle and the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will likely get re-elected.

But you're gonna blame the mainstream media, Russia, the stupidity of the American people, and all your other favorite tics long before you ever get to the fact that maybe, just maybe, Biden was kind of a piece of shit candidate (and nearer to the worst option than to the best), but you voted for him in the primary anyway.
you're welcome to your views on Biden just as I am to my views on the mainstream media, Russia and the stupidity of the American public.

see.. isn't that easy?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:09

steveschneider wrote:
Cameron wrote:

Is Tulsi still in it?

Florida has purged 300k voters and Wisconsin is trying purge over 200k. It's going to be difficult for any candidate to win.
yep - as the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator supports the death of so many minorities in the COVID 19 hotspots.

it's not that hard to understand. You just have to be willing to acknowledge it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:09

You guys, if Trump wins after these last four years, nobody would have beaten him.

I think it’s time we all come to grips with that. Otherwise you’re just in denial about what this country is.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:10

kingstonlake wrote:You guys, if Trump wins after these last four years, nobody would have beaten him.

I think it’s time we all come to grips with that. Otherwise you’re just in denial about what this country is.
yep.

America is a stupid country.

I hope that doesn't upset Cameron.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:15

kingstonlake wrote:You guys, if Trump wins after these last four years, nobody would have beaten him.

#teamKingston
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:15

You just have to look at the battle ground states, and how small the margins are. Florida is won by 1%, Wisconsin was won by something 25k votes last time. Both states have purged over 200k voters and actively make all sorts of rules to make it difficult for minorities to vote.

You could resurrect JFK and it's still very difficult to win.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:16

If creepy old uncle demento can't beat him, no one could have! This is the best we can do!

I'm cynical, but I'm not that cynical... yet.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

yep.

America is a stupid country.

I hope that doesn't upset Cameron.

Cameron should just come out and endorse Trump or Jill Stein. He's clearly in the 25% of Bernie supporters that are all about blowing up the system.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:24

It's pretty clear since Biden is the nominee. "Nobody". The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 502811600 The guy can barely put together sentences during interviews. That's the best you got?

Trump and Biden display how shitty both of these parties truly are. Can't wait to hear more about "the lesser of two evils" card again, only for him to hand Trump 4 more years.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:28

I think the last hour or so of comments in this thread is a microcosm of why I assert that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will win in November.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

It's pretty clear since Biden is the nominee. "Nobody". The 2020 Presidential campaign. - Page 17 502811600 The guy can barely put together sentences during interviews. That's the best you got?

Trump and Biden display how shitty both of these parties truly are. Can't wait to hear more about "the lesser of two evils" card again, only for him to hand Trump 4 more years.

In the last debate Bernie referred to Covid19 as the ebola virus multiple times in one of his answers. Trump thinks the wall should be built in Colorado to protect the border...Trump during a pandemic had the make a pillow guy address the nation. I'm not worried about Biden's mental capabilities.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think the last hour or so of comments in this thread is a microcosm of why I assert that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will win in November.

Fortunately we don't have to make these types of arguments with African Americans who have suffered under Trump's policies or with suburban women voters who find him horrible. I agree with you though it's going to be very tough to win in November.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:33

steveschneider wrote:

In the last debate Bernie referred to Covid19 as the ebola virus multiple times in one of his answers. Trump thinks the wall should be built in Colorado to protect the border...Trump during a pandemic had the make a pillow guy address the nation. I'm not worried about Biden's mental capabilities.

Thank you for making my point with whataboutism. This is the best the two parties can put out. “America is a stupid country” right?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:36

steveschneider wrote:

Thank you for making my point with whataboutism. This is the best the two parties can put out. “America is a stupid country” right?

Feel free to go vote for Stein or Trump. It's more about your future than mine and seems like you are all for blowing up the system.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:40

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I think the last hour or so of comments in this thread is a microcosm of why I assert that the racist, bigoted christian sexual predator will win in November.

Yup. Can't get a solid candidate to beat Trump, blame everyone else. Hillary Clinton all over again.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:43

steveschneider wrote:

Feel free to go vote for Stein or Trump. It's more about your future than mine and seems like you are all for blowing up the system.

Blowing up the system? Why do you keep saying that?

You referenced African Americans in your previous post yet continue to reference not blowing up the "system"? How has this system treated African Americans to this point? What a joke and a typical fake democrat that tries to act like they care about minorities.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 13:43

Tell you what. I'm not necessarily voting for Biden, but I am voting for the type of administration I think that he would bring in. I'm voting for him to clean up the last 4 years and only want him in office for 4 years. After that, hopefully he decides to not run for a second term (unlikely), or gets primaried. Republican's can hold up their nose and vote for one of the worst human beings ever, while Democrats want...I dunno, a genie in a bottle?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:00

steveschneider wrote:

You referenced African Americans in your previous post yet continue to reference not blowing up the "system"? How has this system treated African Americans to this point? What a joke and a typical fake democrat that tries to act like they care about minorities.

Hey, I get it. In 1999 I went to a Ralph Nader rally in Oakland California with all my friends that were in Berkeley Law School. The place was packed to the gills and he had speakers like Tom Tomorrow, Jello Biafra, Patti Smith and he said all this stuff about corporate money that got the arena roaring. I thought wow, this guy is the real deal. Voted for him in California (not that it mattered) and later saw Bush win in November. Seriously go vote for who you want.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:01

steveschneider wrote:

Fortunately we don't have to make these types of arguments with African Americans who have suffered under Trump's policies or with suburban women voters who find him horrible. I agree with you though it's going to be very tough to win in November.
yep.

I would've voted for Bernie - I don't like him or much about him at all, but I would've voted for him. I prefer not to play into the mainstream media game of dividing folks based on whatever narrow agenda we may or may not subscribe to.

November 2020, just like November 2106, isn't about ideology or what we think of tax reform or climate change, etc. It's about human decency. It's about right vs. wrong. It's about good vs. evil.

Elections have consequences and, as such, we almost always get what we deserve. I think we're seeing that now. Decent Americans (which I believe is most Americans), have a chance to turn it around in 7 months. It's up to us.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:02

InTenSity wrote:Tell you what. I'm not necessarily voting for Biden, but I am voting for the type of administration I think that he would bring in. I'm voting for him to clean up the last 4 years and only want him in office for 4 years. After that, hopefully he decides to not run for a second term (unlikely), or gets primaried. Republican's can hold up their nose and vote for one of the worst human beings ever, while Democrats want...I dunno, a genie in a bottle?
yep - when the christian republicans shamelessly support someone who brags about raping women and cheer as he mocks disabled people, surely Democrats can support someone who is less than ideal about their views on, say, education reform.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:04

InTenSity wrote:Tell you what. I'm not necessarily voting for Biden, but I am voting for the type of administration I think that he would bring in. I'm voting for him to clean up the last 4 years and only want him in office for 4 years. After that, hopefully he decides to not run for a second term (unlikely), or gets primaried. Republican's can hold up their nose and vote for one of the worst human beings ever, while Democrats want...I dunno, a genie in a bottle?

Well put.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:16

steveschneider wrote:

Hey, I get it. In 1999 I went to a Ralph Nader rally in Oakland California with all my friends that were in Berkeley Law School. The place was packed to the gills and he had speakers like Tom Tomorrow, Jello Biafra, Patti Smith and he said all this stuff about corporate money that got the arena roaring. I thought wow, this guy is the real deal. Voted for him in California (not that it mattered) and later saw Bush win in November. Seriously go vote for who you want.

Way to totally deflect and start talking about Nader. Good talk.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:18

steveschneider wrote:

C'mon dude.  You supported a guy who gave the same two answers to every question.  "I wanna give everybody $1000" or "Automation is killing America" It's not about any candidate really.  It's about radical right Christians and racists being united.  And they number roughly the same as Democrats as a whole.  The same democrats that are cannibalizing themselves and refuse to unite.  I'll put it bluntly.  The party is full of crybabies who throw a fit if their one or two issue candidate doesn't win.  Like it or not we live in a country where the majority rules.  Be it the general election (kinda) or the primary. Young fellas like yourself aren't the majority in the Dem party.  So guess what, your candidate probably will lose the primary.  Tough bananas. Its a two party system and it sucks.  But it is what it is.  Someday your demographic probably will be the majority.  But right now its about getting a seat at the table and getting a few bites of the pie instead of pouting in your room and getting nothing.  One day you guys will be serving the dinner.  It just takes time bro.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:25

kingstonlake wrote:

C'mon dude.  You supported a guy who gave the same two answers to every question.  "I wanna give everybody $1000" or "Automation is killing America" It's not about any candidate really.  It's about radical right Christians and racists being united.  And they number roughly the same as Democrats as a whole.  The same democrats that are cannibalizing themselves and refuse to unite.  I'll put it bluntly.  The party is full of crybabies who throw a fit if their one or two issue candidate doesn't win.  Like it or not we live in a country where the majority rules.  Be it the general election (kinda) or the primary. Young fellas like yourself aren't the majority in the Dem party.  So guess what, your candidate probably will lose the primary.  Tough bananas. Its a two party system and it sucks.  But it is what it is.  Someday your demographic probably will be the majority.  But right now its about getting a seat at the table and getting a few bites of the pie instead of pouting in your room and getting nothing.  One day you guys will be serving the dinner.  It just takes time bro.

This would be a fair post if Biden sucked because he was a moderate candidate. That is not the issue here - there were plenty of better moderate candidates out there. I was team Mayor Pete before he dropped so you’re missing the mark with your my policies or the highway point.

You’re not getting a seat at the table by throwing Biden vs trump. Looking forward to the “crybabies” whine about every trump tweet for the next 4 years. Maybe it’ll take 8 to realize you’re fucking up.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:27

steveschneider wrote:

Way to totally deflect and start talking about Nader. Good talk.

African Americans overwhelmingly supported Biden what else do you want me to say? Plenty of them wrote good articles about the reason why you should seek them out.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Wed 8 Apr 2020 - 14:28

Blaming Biden for getting the most votes is actually pretty hilarious. You might want to ask Warren and Sanders why they didn't strike a deal after Iowa for her to bow out and take the VP slot. A progressive always had a narrow path. It's like they never didn't any research on where votes are. Two of them fighting for the same oxygen was monumentally stupid. Bernie not spending ALL of his time in the last 4 years courting minority support isn't Bidens fault. Him and Warren ran shitty campaigns. Period.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next