Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus?? We gone?

+32
y2kMgrad
tGreenWay
gomersbro
NigelUno
GRR Spartan
Wally Fairway
Travis of the Cosmos
Cameron
aualum06
Dendrobates
Tim Wakefield
duffy munn
The Pantry
pulling69
Jake from State Farm
msugolfguy
InTenSity
CORNER BLITZ
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
MSU addict
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
AvgMSUJoe
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
Heat Miser
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
MiamiSpartan
36 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 6 Empty Re: Coronavirus?? We gone?

Post by pulling69 Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:59 pm

Dendrobates wrote:Damn, NY is willing to pay ER travel nurses at $4834/week. If you don't get sick, it's a great deal. Or you die.

Anyway, I sent the job posting to my brother. He's an ER nurse.

I saw one where they were offering $60K to work through June or July, might have been for doctors don't recall.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:01 am

msugolfguy wrote:Can someone explain the my pillow guy was at the press conference today? I really need to hear from doctors and not CEOs. This isn't a financial meltdown where they give us advice on how to tighten our belts while getting billions in bailouts because apparently they couldn't manage their budget either.

Saw a video Sunday where they shut down pillow production to make masks, gowns, and scrubs....The fact that none of that was brought up at the presser and how he went of the rails is not shocking LOL
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:03 am

Heat Miser wrote:People in Miami are throwing all kinds of balcony parties and the videos are incredible

This one's 2 blocks from me.

[ig]B-UlhbgAeJ6[/ig]

Shocking that Pit Bull hasn't shown up yet.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:52 am

msugolfguy wrote:Can someone explain the my pillow guy was at the press conference today? I really need to hear from doctors and not CEOs. This isn't a financial meltdown where they give us advice on how to tighten our belts while getting billions in bailouts because apparently they couldn't manage their budget either.

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 6 502811600

I saw that clip. America is a stupid country. Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 6 502811600

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:59 am

US hoax-related deaths top 3,000.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:15 am

On a phone call yesterday with Governors, audio of Dr. Fauci asking what they need. Gov. of Montana says testing is woefully inadequate. The national leadership breaks in and tells him that there are no problems with testing.

So, yeah..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:35 am

He’s been a big trump supporter and donor for years. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence he’s gonna cash in on this.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:30 am

kingstonlake wrote:

He’s been a big trump supporter and donor for years. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence he’s gonna cash in on this.
religion. Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 6 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:46 am

pulling69 wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:People in Miami are throwing all kinds of balcony parties and the videos are incredible

[ig]B-UlhbgAeJ6[/ig]

Don't worry, he's doing his part by co-opting that generic, overly used "I believe that we will win" sports chant, as his defiant coronavirus anthem.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:49 am

Holy shit.

https://twitter.com/andrewrush/status/1244657465859457024?s=21
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:51 am

realizing that there are more important things in the world, I don't see football season happening.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:59 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:realizing that there are more important things in the world, I don't see football season happening.

Do you read any posts here, or just post?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:04 am

steveschneider wrote:Holy shit.

https://twitter.com/andrewrush/status/1244657465859457024?s=21

[tw]1244602911084154880?s=19[/tw]
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:47 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:realizing that there are more important things in the world, I don't see football season happening.

Do you read any posts here, or just post?
I can't read.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:58 pm

Everyone should read this, at minimum the Executive Summary. Hell I'm just going to paste it. China is in Phase II.

https://www.aei.org/research-products/report/national-coronavirus-response-a-road-map-to-reopening/

Key Points

This report provides a road map for navigating through the current COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. It outlines specific directions for adapting our public-health approach away from sweeping mitigation strategies as we limit the epidemic spread of COVID-19, such that we can transition to new tools and approaches to prevent further spread of the disease.
The authors outline the steps that can be taken as epidemic transmission is brought under control in different regions. They also suggest measurable milestones for identifying when we can make these transitions and start reopening America for businesses and families.
In each phase, the authors outline the steps that the federal government, working with the states and public-health and health care partners, should take to inform the response. This will take time, but planning for each phase should begin now so the infrastructure is in place when it is time to transition.
Download the report
Executive Summary
This report provides a road map for navigating through the current COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. It outlines specific directions for adapting our public-health strategy as we limit the epidemic spread of COVID-19 and are able to transition to new tools and approaches to prevent further spread of the disease. We outline the steps that can be taken as epidemic transmission is brought under control in different regions. These steps can transition to tools and approaches that target those with infection rather than mitigation tactics that target entire populations in regions where transmission is widespread and not controlled. We suggest measurable milestones for identifying when we can make these transitions and start reopening America for businesses and families.

In each phase, we outline the steps that the federal government, working with the states and public-health and health care partners, should take to inform the response. This will take time, but planning for each phase should begin now so the infrastructure is in place when it is time to transition.

The specific milestones and markers included in the report for transitioning our responses are judgments based on our current understanding, with the goal of facilitating an effective path forward. The epidemic is evolving rapidly, and our understanding of best responses will evolve as well. The broad set of tasks described here requires and will receive high-level, ongoing attention, and it should be updated and refined as additional evidence, context, and insights about the epidemic become available.

To gradually move away from a reliance on physical distancing as our primary tool for controlling future spread, we need:

Better data to identify areas of spread and the rate of exposure and immunity in the population;
Improvements in state and local health care system capabilities, public-health infrastructure for early outbreak identification, case containment, and adequate medical supplies; and
Therapeutic, prophylactic, and preventive treatments and better-informed medical interventions that give us the tools to protect the most vulnerable people and help rescue those who may become very sick.
Our stepwise approach depends on our ability to aggregate and analyze data in real time. To strengthen our public-health surveillance system to account for the unprecedented spread of COVID-19, we need to harness the power of technology and drive additional resources to our state and local public-health departments, which are on the front lines of case identification and contact tracing. Finally, we must expand our investments in pharmaceutical research and development into COVID-19 and promote the rapid deployment of effective diagnostics, therapies, and eventually a vaccine.

Slow the Spread in Phase I. This is the current phase of response. The COVID-19 epidemic in the United States is growing, with community transmission occurring in every state. To slow the spread in this period,1 schools are closed across the country, workers are being asked to do their jobs from home when possible, community gathering spaces such as malls and gyms are closed, and restaurants are being asked to limit their services. These measures will need to be in place in each state until transmission has measurably slowed down and health infrastructure can be scaled up to safely manage the outbreak and care for the sick.

State-by-State Reopening in Phase II. Individual states can move to Phase II when they are able to safely diagnose, treat, and isolate COVID-19 cases and their contacts. During this phase, schools and businesses can reopen, and much of normal life can begin to resume in a phased approach. However, some physical distancing measures and limitations on gatherings will still need to be in place to prevent transmission from accelerating again. For older adults (those over age 60), those with underlying health conditions, and other populations at heightened risk from COVID-19, continuing to limit time in the community will be important.

Public hygiene will be sharply improved, and deep cleanings on shared spaces should become more routine. Shared surfaces will be more frequently sanitized, among other measures. In addition to case-based interventions that more actively identify and isolate people with the disease and their contacts, the public will initially be asked to limit gatherings, and people will initially be asked to wear fabric nonmedical face masks while in the community to reduce their risk of asymptomatic spread. Those who are sick will be asked to stay home and seek testing for COVID-19. Testing should become more widespread and routine as point-of-care diagnostics are fully deployed in doctors’ offices.

While we focus on state-by-state reopening of activities in a responsible manner and based on surveillance data, we note that states may move forward at a county or regional level if these conditions vary within the state and that coordination on reopening among states that share metropolitan regions will be necessary.

Establish Immune Protection and Lift Physical Distancing During Phase III. Physical distancing restrictions and other Phase II measures can be lifted when safe and effective tools for mitigating the risk of COVID-19 are available, including broad surveillance, therapeutics that can rescue patients with significant disease or prevent serious illness in those most at risk, or a safe and effective vaccine.

Rebuild Our Readiness for the Next Pandemic in Phase IV. After we successfully defeat COVID-19, we must ensure that America is never again unprepared to face a new infectious disease threat. This will require investment into research and development initiatives, expansion of public-health and health care infrastructure and workforce, and clear governance structures to execute strong preparedness plans. Properly implemented, the steps described here also provide the foundation for containing the damage that future pathogens may cause.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:08 pm

That's some stuff, WBH. I'll stifle my bin-worthy comments.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:21 pm

I think it's pretty realistic actually and pretty close to what will happen.

Nothing can happen until we have enough tests available for everyone, and antibody tests to identify the immune.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:23 pm

Chris Cuomo tests positive
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:30 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think it's pretty realistic actually and pretty close to what will happen.

Nothing can happen until we have enough tests available for everyone, and antibody tests to identify the immune.

So we need really aggressive testing. Yes. As people have been calling for for literally months.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I think it's pretty realistic actually and pretty close to what will happen.

don't worry - failed leadership is set to celebrate anything less than 200,000 hoax-related deaths.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Everyone should read this, at minimum the Executive Summary. Hell I'm just going to paste it. China is in Phase II.

https://www.aei.org/research-products/report/national-coronavirus-response-a-road-map-to-reopening/

Key Points

This report provides a road map for navigating through the current COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. It outlines specific directions for adapting our public-health approach away from sweeping mitigation strategies as we limit the epidemic spread of COVID-19, such that we can transition to new tools and approaches to prevent further spread of the disease.
The authors outline the steps that can be taken as epidemic transmission is brought under control in different regions. They also suggest measurable milestones for identifying when we can make these transitions and start reopening America for businesses and families.
In each phase, the authors outline the steps that the federal government, working with the states and public-health and health care partners, should take to inform the response. This will take time, but planning for each phase should begin now so the infrastructure is in place when it is time to transition.
Download the report
Executive Summary
This report provides a road map for navigating through the current COVID-19 pandemic in the United States. It outlines specific directions for adapting our public-health strategy as we limit the epidemic spread of COVID-19 and are able to transition to new tools and approaches to prevent further spread of the disease. We outline the steps that can be taken as epidemic transmission is brought under control in different regions. These steps can transition to tools and approaches that target those with infection rather than mitigation tactics that target entire populations in regions where transmission is widespread and not controlled. We suggest measurable milestones for identifying when we can make these transitions and start reopening America for businesses and families.

In each phase, we outline the steps that the federal government, working with the states and public-health and health care partners, should take to inform the response. This will take time, but planning for each phase should begin now so the infrastructure is in place when it is time to transition.

The specific milestones and markers included in the report for transitioning our responses are judgments based on our current understanding, with the goal of facilitating an effective path forward. The epidemic is evolving rapidly, and our understanding of best responses will evolve as well. The broad set of tasks described here requires and will receive high-level, ongoing attention, and it should be updated and refined as additional evidence, context, and insights about the epidemic become available.

To gradually move away from a reliance on physical distancing as our primary tool for controlling future spread, we need:

Better data to identify areas of spread and the rate of exposure and immunity in the population;
Improvements in state and local health care system capabilities, public-health infrastructure for early outbreak identification, case containment, and adequate medical supplies; and
Therapeutic, prophylactic, and preventive treatments and better-informed medical interventions that give us the tools to protect the most vulnerable people and help rescue those who may become very sick.
Our stepwise approach depends on our ability to aggregate and analyze data in real time. To strengthen our public-health surveillance system to account for the unprecedented spread of COVID-19, we need to harness the power of technology and drive additional resources to our state and local public-health departments, which are on the front lines of case identification and contact tracing. Finally, we must expand our investments in pharmaceutical research and development into COVID-19 and promote the rapid deployment of effective diagnostics, therapies, and eventually a vaccine.

Slow the Spread in Phase I. This is the current phase of response. The COVID-19 epidemic in the United States is growing, with community transmission occurring in every state. To slow the spread in this period,1 schools are closed across the country, workers are being asked to do their jobs from home when possible, community gathering spaces such as malls and gyms are closed, and restaurants are being asked to limit their services. These measures will need to be in place in each state until transmission has measurably slowed down and health infrastructure can be scaled up to safely manage the outbreak and care for the sick.

State-by-State Reopening in Phase II. Individual states can move to Phase II when they are able to safely diagnose, treat, and isolate COVID-19 cases and their contacts. During this phase, schools and businesses can reopen, and much of normal life can begin to resume in a phased approach. However, some physical distancing measures and limitations on gatherings will still need to be in place to prevent transmission from accelerating again. For older adults (those over age 60), those with underlying health conditions, and other populations at heightened risk from COVID-19, continuing to limit time in the community will be important.

Public hygiene will be sharply improved, and deep cleanings on shared spaces should become more routine. Shared surfaces will be more frequently sanitized, among other measures. In addition to case-based interventions that more actively identify and isolate people with the disease and their contacts, the public will initially be asked to limit gatherings, and people will initially be asked to wear fabric nonmedical face masks while in the community to reduce their risk of asymptomatic spread. Those who are sick will be asked to stay home and seek testing for COVID-19. Testing should become more widespread and routine as point-of-care diagnostics are fully deployed in doctors’ offices.

While we focus on state-by-state reopening of activities in a responsible manner and based on surveillance data, we note that states may move forward at a county or regional level if these conditions vary within the state and that coordination on reopening among states that share metropolitan regions will be necessary.

Establish Immune Protection and Lift Physical Distancing During Phase III. Physical distancing restrictions and other Phase II measures can be lifted when safe and effective tools for mitigating the risk of COVID-19 are available, including broad surveillance, therapeutics that can rescue patients with significant disease or prevent serious illness in those most at risk, or a safe and effective vaccine.

Rebuild Our Readiness for the Next Pandemic in Phase IV. After we successfully defeat COVID-19, we must ensure that America is never again unprepared to face a new infectious disease threat. This will require investment into research and development initiatives, expansion of public-health and health care infrastructure and workforce, and clear governance structures to execute strong preparedness plans. Properly implemented, the steps described here also provide the foundation for containing the damage that future pathogens may cause.
I'm sure the pillow crack head guy has been briefed on this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 pm

Nicely written, but so what? It's not a federal policy. It's just a suggestion by some smart people, who are exactly the kind of people our government seems to take pleasure in ignoring. Our "leadership" can't even get "Phase I" in order. As a country, we have failed, and are continuing to fail, in just about every way in dealing with this thing.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:03 pm

hoax-related death totals pass September 11th totals.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:33 pm

Update on my brother/his fiancé

Brother- Day 3, lower fever than yesterday
Fiancé- Day 5, had no fever yesterday, back today
Both say they feel like it’s an awful flu right now.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:38 pm

[quote="pulling69"]

Here you go:

“Miami Taught Me How to Fight”: Pitbull Teases New ‘World Anthem’ With Message of Unity
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:06 pm

Just how out a friend lost both her parents within 24 hours of each other to Covid. Awful.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:08 pm

Dendrobates wrote:Update on my brother/his fiancé

It sounds like it's very similar to the strain I got a couple of years ago. Never been sicker in my life.

Hopefully they've experienced the worst of it.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:11 pm

duffy munn wrote:Just how out a friend lost both her parents within 24 hours of each other to Covid. Awful.
Wow, that is some terrible shit. I can't imagine that.
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It sounds like it's very similar to the strain I got a couple of years ago. Never been sicker in my life.

You had corona before? Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 6 502811600
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:16 pm

Dendrobates wrote:
duffy munn wrote:Just how out a friend lost both her parents within 24 hours of each other to Covid. Awful.
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Yep. Couple of years ago. I talked about it here when shit really started hitting the fan.

Progressed from what seemed like a cold to walking pneumonia. Got bad real fast. Last doctor visit I had they said it was coronavirus that progressed to pneumonia. Didn't think anything about the coronavirus at the time because the pneumonia was scary enough. I got prescribed Z-pak and it cleared up from there.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:29 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Dendrobates wrote:

Yep. Couple of years ago. I talked about it here when shit really started hitting the fan.

Progressed from what seemed like a cold to walking pneumonia. Got bad real fast. Last doctor visit I had they said it was coronavirus that progressed to pneumonia. Didn't think anything about the coronavirus at the time because the pneumonia was scary enough. I got prescribed Z-pak and it cleared up from there.
so... how long have you been eating bats?

did you enjoy them as a child?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:53 pm

Our work just announced no merit increases at this point for 2019. They will reassess in June, depending on what's happened. I guess I shouldn't hold out for the bonus next year.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:15 pm

InTenSity wrote:Our work just announced no merit increases at this point for 2019. They will reassess in June, depending on what's happened. I guess I shouldn't hold out for the bonus next year.

I thought you already put down a deposit for a new inground pool?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
InTenSity wrote:Our work just announced no merit increases at this point for 2019. They will reassess in June, depending on what's happened. I guess I shouldn't hold out for the bonus next year.

I thought you already put down a deposit for a new inground pool?
My wife was told they will be rotating nurses through the covid floor/ward whatever it's called at her hospital. They don't get hazard pay for that, but if they volunteer, they'll get hazards pay. $300/shift extra.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:12 pm

So who joined the "Coronavirus Task Force" mainstream media extravaganza today?

The guy from Nickelback?

Vanna White?? Did she come out and turn some letters?

The one guy from "America's Funny Home Videos"?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:14 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

so... how long have you been eating bats?

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 6 Bat_bo10

This is my senior picture.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:15 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:so... how long have you been eating bats?

Coronavirus?? We gone?   - Page 6 Bat_bo10

This is my senior picture.
"Most Photogenic" - Mio High School Class of '89.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:17 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Was that when you banned LG and took your ball home for months? If so, my apologies for bagging on you.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:20 pm

The Pantry wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Was that when you banned LG and took your ball home for months? If so, my apologies for bagging on you.

Don't go soft now.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:24 pm

Body aches? Been a long time since a flu but remember that being the worst, like couldn't move without pain.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:53 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:So who joined the "Coronavirus Task Force" mainstream media extravaganza today?

The guy from Nickelback?

Vanna White?? Did she come out and turn some letters?

The one guy from "America's Funny Home Videos"?

None today. But Trump is talking rather intelligently on antibiotics and Z packs. I’ll let you ponder why he knows so much about z packs or antibiotics
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next