Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+26
Wally Fairway
Dendrobates
PennSpartan
Tim Wakefield
GRR Spartan
Trapper Gus
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
MSU addict
steveschneider
DWags
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
30 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 2022-09-11, 13:13

Dominating first drive
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 13:53

aualum06 wrote:Dominating first drive
And after that first drive, it looks like SOL.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-11, 13:57

PennSpartan wrote:
aualum06 wrote:Dominating first drive

Watching hard knocks, I have the same question for the lions as they do for the Packers, why didn’t either one of the starting quarterbacks for either team ever play? Or at least play in an intense situation? I don’t think Rogers played it one bit. We’ll see what happens
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-11, 13:59

DWags wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Watching hard knocks, I have the same question for the lions as they do for the Packers, why didn’t either one of the starting quarterbacks for either team ever play? Or at least play in an intense situation? I don’t think Rogers played it one bit. We’ll see what happens

There isn’t an intense situation in preseason.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-09-11, 14:02

DWags wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Rodgers will be fine. Think he could play the game in his sleep.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 14:11

DWags wrote:
PennSpartan wrote:

Goff isn’t great, but the Lions receivers are rarely open. The Eagles receivers are wide open most of the time.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 14:41

Dan Campbell should be fired at halftime. Calls a TO to allow the Eagles more time to score before the half.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 15:09

The difference between the Eagles defense and the Lions defense is unbelievable.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-09-11, 15:11

TJ Hockinson fucking sucks.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2022-09-11, 15:13

They are setting up my fall (including not giving a shit about the nfl) nicely.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-09-11, 15:36

SOL as always
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 15:57

If the Lions had one guy that could catch a pass they’d be winning.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-11, 15:59

PennSpartan wrote:If the Lions had one guy that could catch a pass they’d be winning.

He’s hurt…. (Williams)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 16:13

OMG. The Lions defense sucks.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-09-11, 16:13

I am old enough to remember when "Miles Sanders flipping to MSU" was all the rage for a week or two.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 16:20

The effort was good but Campbell is dumber than a stump.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-11, 16:21

It’s worth noting that the eagles beat them 44-6 last year. Obviously remains to be seen if they’re any better. But it’s noted
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-11, 16:30

“Lions comeback falls short”.
Hmmm, that headline seems familiar.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2022-09-11, 16:46

Lions Motto 2022/2021/2020/2019/2018/2017/2016/2015/2014/2013/2012/2011/2010.......

There is always next year!
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-09-11, 16:50

tGreenWay wrote:“Lions comeback falls short”.
0-17 still achievable!
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-11, 17:02

The Pantry wrote:
0-17 still achievable!

lol I hope not. I don’t wish that on anyone. Not the players, not the organization. Certainly not the fans. 0-16 was miserable.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-09-11, 17:08

2nd overall pick had one tackle. One. But at least he over pursued all day opening up huge holes for Hurts
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2022-09-11, 17:21

tGreenWay wrote:
The Pantry wrote:
0-17 still achievable!

lol I hope not. I don’t wish that on anyone. Not the players, not the organization. Certainly not the fans. 0-16 was miserable.
Fuck the Ford's. Lions won't win anything until they sell the team.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Dendrobates and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2022-09-11, 17:32

duffy munn wrote:2nd overall pick had one tackle. One. But at least he over pursued all day opening up huge holes for Hurts

Wasn’t it his first NFL game
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-11, 17:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
duffy munn wrote:2nd overall pick had one tackle. One. But at least he over pursued all day opening up huge holes for Hurts

Wasn’t it his first NFL game

He played for Michigan and now the lions. Absolutely no quarter will be given from certain corners
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2022-09-11, 17:47

It's also the reoccurring theme for Michigan football
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PennSpartan 2022-09-11, 17:54

Hockinson was no worse than the rest of the defense. They rarely made a stop when they needed to. That’s sad in a home game with a crowd.
PennSpartan
PennSpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-12, 10:15

Lions favored by 1.5 next week. Hmmmm Vegas taking note.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-09-12, 10:17

Things opponents never say about TJ Hockinson

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5k419uv4l2yf6pokro2ooygmnhy0v7qjmkblnbihf&rid=200
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2022-09-12, 10:19

[tw]1569157101565493248?s=46&t=PlxpWrSiEs08SUpERuAv1Q[/tw]
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2022-09-12, 10:20

PennSpartan wrote:
Hockinson was no worse than the rest of the defense. They rarely made a stop when they needed to. That’s sad in a home game with a crowd.

Yep. Sold out for the first time in a while. I'm sure many Walvies bought tickets to see Hutch. In this regard, it was probably a good draft choice by the Lions. Like always, $$ before winning.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2022-09-12, 10:30

Travon Walker had a good day for the Jags.

One sack. One TFL. One INT that led to a Jax TD.

1 game analysis = Jags knew what they were doing
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2022-09-12, 10:30

I heard it said before and it seemed a little true after the UGA game. He has outstanding measurables and is incredibly athletic but does little on the field that decent NFL offensive linemen haven't seen before. It was his first game, so there is no reason to make any judgments. I saw him beat his block and force Hurts to adjust in the pocket a couple of times. Time will tell.

All I know is the Heisman stuff was a joke, and he was in the mix only because of a strong UM PR campaign after one game and CFB's need to cater to UM.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and DWags like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2022-09-12, 14:05

I understand the Hutchinson hate.

But if I take off the Spartan cap and put on a Lions one, I think he will do well in the NFL.  Yes he over pursued.  I agree he was not all that effective with his one tackle.  The Heisman thing was a joke, because the Heisman has become a joke.  It is no longer about the best player in college football.  It is all about having a "Heisman moment" just before the Heisman voting.  Just one more reason to hate espn.  

I like his motor.  He is an extremely high motor, athletic guy and you need that in a defensive lineman.  He put a lot of pressure on Hurts but one guy is not going to sack a mobile QB.  I really don't understand why the Lions didn't spy Hurts.  He killed us with his legs and that is not Hutchinson's fault.  I also like that he wants to be a Lion.  That is very rare in the NFL.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2022-09-12, 18:35

Turtleneck wrote:

I heard it said before and it seemed a little true after the UGA game. He has outstanding measurables and is incredibly athletic but does little on the field that decent NFL offensive linemen haven't seen before. It was his first game, so there is no reason to make any judgments. I saw him beat his block and force Hurts to adjust in the pocket a couple of times. Time will tell.

All I know is the Heisman stuff was a joke, and he was in the mix only because of a strong UM PR campaign after one game and CFB's need to cater to UM.

He finished second in the Heisman because the blue wall couldn't handle and MSU player deserving and winning the award.

The end
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, The Pantry, tGreenWay, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-14, 19:06

This sounds familiar. The NFL admits the refs blew a call that helped the Eagles complete a touchdown drive.

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2022/09/refs-blew-call-that-hurt-detroit-lions-nfl-acknowledges.html
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2022-09-14, 19:14

tGreenWay wrote:This sounds familiar. The NFL admits the refs blew a call that helped the Eagles complete a touchdown drive.

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2022/09/refs-blew-call-that-hurt-detroit-lions-nfl-acknowledges.html

After a while you say, maybe it’s not a coincidence, maybe it’s not done on purpose, but in the back of refs minds they think , “shit it’s the lions, they won’t mind”.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2022-09-17, 16:03

Apparently, the Lions Oline has been hit hard w/injuries. So how is the team responding? Well, the sideline coaches are changing their pants.
tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 8 1966794946

https://www.mlive.com/lions/2022/09/dandre-swift-returns-to-lions-practice-still-no-frank-ragnow-jonah-jackson.html?outputType=amp
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2022-09-18, 14:08

This is fun I’m having fun
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2022-09-18, 14:25

Hutchinson ain't fuckin' around today.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next