Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+26
Wally Fairway
Dendrobates
PennSpartan
Tim Wakefield
GRR Spartan
Trapper Gus
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
MSU addict
steveschneider
DWags
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
30 posters

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 25 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 11:31

Lions have the easiest remaining schedule in the league, by record at least. The Vikings may pose the biggest threat in the division and they’re 3 games back with their best player going on IR. (I say Vikings only because 2 games against them to end the season can close a gap real quick if they’re still within striking range, I don’t know if they’re better than the packers or not). 

Seems to me that the lions should really look to pick up a corner or even two maybe. It doesn’t have to be a 8 first round pick home run like Patrick surtain, but just a depth guy, or two. If something happened to Sutton or jacobs there’d be a lot of trouble. 

Beyond that, fuck man, the sky is kinda the limit. Wild times we live in.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Jake from State Farm likes this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 25 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by aualum06 Tue 10 Oct 2023 - 18:49

Heat Miser wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:So my niece and her friends wore t-shirts to the game Saturday that said "Come on Detroit. Just one before I die." with an image of the Lombardi trophy.

ESPN has the Lions 10th in their most recent power rankings.

I feel like Charlie Brown and Lucy has that ball teed up for me.tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 25 502811600

Up to #5.tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 25 1550444538 Next 2 games will be telling. Need at least a split.

I didn't think they would beat Baltimore but now I feel like they should
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 18:30

JAMO
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 18:35

Had to make up for the previous target.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 19:10

Domination on that last drive. Killed 7 minutes flipped the field casually punted it out at the 1
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Travis of the Cosmos and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 19:21

aualum06 wrote:Domination on that last drive. Killed 7 minutes flipped the field casually punted it out at the 1

That was a complete game. Never felt we were going to piss it away. Weird feeling. On the road to boot.

5-1. Super Bowl.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 19:32

Montgomery going out is a problem. Hopefully just bruised ribs.

Gibbs being injury prone was a worry when we drafted him. Saban used him very wisely. He was in and out of the lineup at GTech.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 19:40

Eagjes clipped by the Jets tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 25 3493939353

These are the types of things we gotta think about now.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 19:48

Nordic wrote:Eagjes clipped by the Jets tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 25 3493939353

These are the types of things we gotta think about now.

Eagles, 49ers and Seahawks all lost
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Travis of the Cosmos and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 15 Oct 2023 - 23:09

WTF is wrong with the Bills this year? They should be wiping up the field with the Giants tonight.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 12:32

How about this: Shocked

Jared Goff was excellent, with 353 yards and two touchdowns without a pick. It was his 17th career game as a full-time starter with at least 350 passing yards -- more than anyone other than Patrick Mahomes over that time.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 12:43

tGreenWay wrote:WTF is wrong with the Bills this year? They should be wiping up the field with the Giants tonight.
I believe that Josh Allen’s curse is that he is exactly as good as the quarterback he is playing against at all times. It doesn’t matter if it is Patrick Mahomes or Tyrod Taylor, he will always be no better and no worse than his opponent.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 12:55

And this. The Detroit Lions could actually be buyers at the trade deadline. Up is down. Down is up.

5 players who could be Detroit Lions very soon
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

AvgMSUJoe and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 16 Oct 2023 - 13:22

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/detroit-lions-atop-nfl-standings-001441467.html
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 13:49

0-70 on the weekend so far this is fun sports are fun I’m having fun
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 13:55

I really really hate harbaughs
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 15:28

Why is Goff in the game? Did they not just see Ibrahim season end?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 15:43

I don’t mind him staying in a bit and getting a bit of chemistry with Williams and Gibbs, if that’s that they’re doing. St brown definitely doesn’t need to be in there coming off and injury though, that’s stupid af
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 15:58

Overreaction Sunday.

Jamison Williams will be a bust.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 16:13

Soooo, I didn't miss anything.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 16:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:Soooo, I didn't miss anything.

87-6 weekend fun times
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 16:35

Same old Lions.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 18:41

steveschneider wrote:Same old Lions.
Same old no pasty maker.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 19:10

The Pantry wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Same old Lions.
Same old no pasty maker.

I’m going to make them when it’s cold outside.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 19:22

steveschneider wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Same old no pasty maker.

I’m going to make them when it’s cold outside.
No, you won't.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 19:51

Its a copy cat / primate see-primate do league.

Every team that's remaining on the Lions schedule will be going over the Raven's game over and over again. The Ravens found several flaws in the Lion defense and exploited them enough to get 28 first half points and their defense successfully shutdown what had been a productive Lion offense.

Time to see how the Lions adjust.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 22 Oct 2023 - 21:08

They’ll be all right. Those other teams don’t have Lamar Jackson, and also their schedule is astonishingly bad the rest of the way. 

I’d like to see a trade for cb help though. Not that far back in the thread I said that I’d something happened to Jacobs or Sutton we’d have big time problems, and here we were today.

Branch seemed absent today, don’t recall him doing a lot. That could be him being a rookie, or it’s just a product of have a liability at corner. I dunno, I’m not smart enough at football stuff.

We also come away from games against mobile quarterbacks thinking we need more pass rush but I suspect that’s about scheme more than anything. Mahomes, smith, Jackson, even mayfield go relatively unscathed while the more stationary ones get destroyed. I think if we wanted to get after it while maybe leaving more room for the qb to run we could. I dunno, maybe that’s not right, but I guess it’s why I’m more concerned about cb than pass rush
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 23 Oct 2023 - 16:21

The Lions disaster yesterday somewhat helped divert attention from the Spartans massive shit-the-bed on Saturday. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 25 55953254
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 16:14

Looks like cousins Achilles just popped. Very much like that Aaron Rodgers video
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 16:27

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Looks like cousins Achilles just popped. Very much like that Aaron Rodgers video

Whoa. That would suck.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun 29 Oct 2023 - 16:44

Here’s the video of watching this kinda thing is your kink

[tw]1718729354618831136[/tw]

-------
Since too many posts were made, this topic has been divided automatically. You can find the rest of this topic here :
https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t25675-tofficial-detroit-lions-thread-sheila-ain-t-fucking-around
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25