Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

+26
Wally Fairway
Dendrobates
PennSpartan
Tim Wakefield
GRR Spartan
Trapper Gus
Other Teams Pursuing That
Motown Spartan
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Nordic
MiamiSpartan
NigelUno
Heat Miser
Floyd Robertson
duffy munn
MSU addict
steveschneider
DWags
The Pantry
tGreenWay
Cameron
Travis of the Cosmos
aualum06
Turtleneck
AvgMSUJoe
30 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by DWags 2023-04-11, 16:06

My dad used to say: "Where the fuck did all my strohs beer go?"

No idea dad, no fucking idea.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 Empty Re: tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-11, 16:17

DWags wrote:My dad used to say: "Where the fuck did all my strohs beer go?"

All the adult males in my family wanted to know why their bottles of scotch tasted watered down. Sorry dad, uncle, grandpa; buy a better brand of booze. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 3003718628
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Floyd Robertson, DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-11, 16:23

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:My dad used to say: "Where the fuck did all my strohs beer go?"

All the adult males in my family wanted to know why their bottles of scotch tasted watered down. Sorry dad, uncle, grandpa; buy a better brand of booze. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 3003718628

Best story ever was my wife’s mom making one of those deserts you start on fire with brandy. First year dating. She pulls it out dumps the Brandy. Wouldn’t light. After my wife was talking to her sister who is 3 years younger. She said “I feel sick, I stole brandy out of that bottle as a sr in hs and watered it down.” Her sister lost it. She said, “holy shit, so did I”. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 502811600 three years apart.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson, tGreenWay and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-11, 16:30

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 502811600 It’s a right of passage. Did your MiL ever find out?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-11, 16:39

tGreenWay wrote:tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 502811600 It’s a right of passage. Did your MiL ever find out?

They both told her one day while drinking wine at the cottage together. It was years after it happened however. She laughed. But I guess that she let them know that the flambe wasn't easy to make. LOL, she's a good sport though.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-11, 16:58

Good on mom. tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-11, 19:52

DWags wrote:My dad used to say:  "Where the fuck did all my strohs beer go?"  

tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 502811600
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2023-04-21, 11:35

Sheila might not be fucking around, but there's this example of fuck around and find out.

[tw]1649435143621206016[/tw]
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-21, 11:52

Floyd Robertson wrote:Sheila might not be fucking around, but there's this example of fuck around and find out.

[tw]1649435143621206016[/tw]

I mean, I get it, but if you aren't betting against your team, fuck it. Also, pretty weak that you can't bet on an NCAA basketball game if you're in the locker room after practice on your phone.

I think the NFL should let players gamble on their own team to win. Money line only.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-21, 13:12

[tw]1649439524781453312[/tw]

Fuckin stupid if you ask me. He was betting on college games? Who cares if he was doing it on the shitter at the team facilities or right outside the team facility at the Allen park Applebees?

Personally I don’t think it’s right that the leagues can take all of this revenue from the various betting outlets but suspend players for something like that. You’re either okay with gambling now or you aren’t.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-21, 13:44

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Fuckin stupid if you ask me. He was betting on college games? Who cares if he was doing it on the shitter at the team facilities or right outside the team facility at the Allen park Applebees?

Personally I don’t think it’s right that the leagues can take all of this revenue from the various betting outlets but suspend players for something like that. You’re either okay with gambling now or you aren’t.

I mean betting on a basketball game on your phone in the Allen Park facility is equal to beating the shit out of a girl or a child? That’s as fucked up as you can get. The NFL is nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay, Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-21, 22:17

DWags wrote:

I mean betting on a basketball game on your phone in the Allen Park facility is equal to beating the shit out of a girl or a child?    That’s as fucked up as you can get. The NFL is nuts.

Wow. That pretty much highlights the absurdity of the suspension. Along with the hypocrisy Travis pointed out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-21, 22:24

NFL dumbassery aside...

Williams 100% knew the rules. Head over to La Penguina fo' lunch to place your bets. My confidence level of him not being a C-Rog bust was low to start. This doesn't help.

Last edited by Nordic on 2023-04-21, 23:51; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-21, 22:31

And how do you even get caught? 5 guys were suspended for betting on games. You know damn well there is more than 5 that have broken this rule.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-22, 08:33

Nordic wrote:And how do you even get caught? 5 guys were suspended for betting on games. You know damn well there is more than 5 that have broken this rule.

I have to believe there was an inside source with a grudge that gave the NFL a heads up. From there it’s just IT guys checking wifi shit. Unless the NFL does a comprehensive sweep of all NDL facilities.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-22, 08:45

The apps themselves track locations. They have to so that when someone puts $10,000 on the Washington Generals they can’t try to claim they were “hacked” or something
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2023-04-22, 09:05

just guessing but I assume all team facilities and wifi are tied to a server that monitors a ton of shit. How the hell do you think they bury stuff Before we ever see it. If we see it at all. They already know....

This shit is just crumbs to the commoners to give the illusion of integrity.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-25, 14:32

So, williams flew to Vegas this weekend to watch the fight? I think his suspension sucks in every way. But somebody needs to grab this young man and talk to him about things.

To each their own and maybe he’s giving a big FU to the NFL. I hate the term “optics” because it’s none of our business but I’m not sure he’s buying into the culture Campbell is bringing in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2023-04-25, 15:14

DWags wrote:So, williams flew to Vegas this weekend to watch the fight?  I think his suspension sucks in every way.  But somebody needs to grab this young man and talk to him about things.  

To each their own and maybe he’s giving a big FU to the NFL.   I hate the term “optics” because it’s none of our business but I’m not sure he’s buying into the culture Campbell is bringing in.  
I fail to see the problem with him going.  The Lions (like all NFL teams) can only do phase 1 OTA's right now.  I am pretty sure T-Mobile Arena is not an NFL facility.

Great fight - two top undefeated fighters rarely meet - and this one had a 90%+ chance it was not going to the cards.  If I had the means, I would have went.  
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-25, 15:29

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The apps themselves track locations. They have to so that when someone puts $10,000 on the Washington Generals they can’t try to claim they were “hacked” or something

I have to let the Michigan lottery track my location at the time I buy tickets through its app. That’s to prove I’m actually in the state where it’s allowed.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-25, 16:16

MSU addict wrote:
DWags wrote:So, williams flew to Vegas this weekend to watch the fight?  I think his suspension sucks in every way.  But somebody needs to grab this young man and talk to him about things.  

To each their own and maybe he’s giving a big FU to the NFL.   I hate the term “optics” because it’s none of our business but I’m not sure he’s buying into the culture Campbell is bringing in.  
I fail to see the problem with him going.  The Lions (like all NFL teams) can only do phase 1 OTA's right now.  

Great fight - two top undefeated fighters rarely meet - and this one had a 90%+ chance it was not going to the cards.  If I had the means, I would have went.  

Pattern of behavior.  He wasn't exactly getting glowing reviews on his commitment last year. 

First offseason workouts started last Monday 4/17 and go for two weeks. I'm guessing this took place on the weekend and they were off. But you can't stay put for two weeks? You fly to Vegas a few days after being suspended for gambling? At minimum it is a bad look.

You think Amon-Ra went anywhere? I bet he was at the gym working out. Jamo is far from a finished product. He should be working on getting better from now till Wk7.

I would try to unload him if I could. If not he better be busting his ass while serving his suspension. You can vacation next year. Lions have options to cut bait if needed...

Basically, if Williams plays out the entirety of his rookie contract, he will earn that $6.9M in salary. But, if the Lions decide to release Williams before his rookie contract expires, the removal of guarantees eliminates the Lions from incurring a salary cap hit from that section (base salary) of his contract.

Salary cap implications for Jamo

Last edited by Nordic on 2023-04-25, 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-25, 16:50

Nordic wrote:
MSU addict wrote:
I fail to see the problem with him going.  The Lions (like all NFL teams) can only do phase 1 OTA's right now.  

Pattern of behavior.  He wasn't exactly getting glowing reviews on his commitment last year. 

First offseason workouts started last Monday 4/17 and go for two weeks. I'm guessing this took place on the weekend and they were off. But you can't stay put for two weeks? You fly to Vegas a few days after being suspended for gambling? At minimum it is a bad look.

You think Amon-Ra went anywhere? I bet he was at the gym working out. Jamo is far from a finished product. He should be working on getting better from now till Wk7.

I would try to unload him if I could. If not he better be busting his ass while serving his suspension. You can vacation next year. Lions have options to cut bait if needed...

Basically, if Williams plays out the entirety of his rookie contract, he will earn that $6.9M in salary. But, if the Lions decide to release Williams before his rookie contract expires, the removal of guarantees eliminates the Lions from incurring a salary cap hit from that section (base salary) of his contract.

I think he’s an unbelievable talent. I also knew Charles Rogers was an unbelievable talent. The old lions let Charles be Charles. We saw where that went.

I’m also a guy that doesn’t get too fired up about these things especially in the pros, I mean it’s not MSU so who cares really? However, I really think the lions have something good going here. I think you need a good locker room, which they have, besides good talent, which they also have. I hope they work it out.  

Unlike Charles, I’m guessing that this head coach and general manager are going to put their arms around this kid and talk to him. To me it’s not a big deal he went to the fight, it’s not a big deal he just got busted for gambling and flew to Vegas. But I have a hunch, it might be a big deal to a coach who is in charge of a team that is one of the hottest in the NFL. Kid could really help wreck a lot of defenses no doubt about that
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-25, 17:31

It seemed strange to me that when the suspension was announced, a couple of the beat writers made comments that basically amounted to Yeah, that makes sense, as if nobody was shocked.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2023-04-25, 18:51

Nordic wrote:
MSU addict wrote:

Patrick Mahomes was at the fight.  CJ Stroud was at the fight.  Micah Parsons was at the fight.  At least one NFL head coach was at the fight (Josh McDaniels).  Clearly all of them have a gambling problem and do not take their OTA's seriously.

I get what you are saying, but it was the fight of the year, a place to see and be seen.  Life is short, have some fun, come to work and be great.

FWIW, in phase one of OTA's teams aren't really allowed to do anything but meetings, rehab and strength and conditioning.  It is a lot of physical testing.  If you aren't in shape when you get there, that is a problem.  You can't do walk throughs, positional drills, etc.

People are just hateful.  They try to tear a person down, for what?  For all we know he asked the Lions if it was OK to go.  No one who is commenting knows.  Yet everyone has innuendo "none of the reporters were surprised," "pattern of behavior," "not exactly glowing reviews."  Show me where someone important - Campbell, Holmes, Rod Wood, even one of his teammates is openly questioning his commitment.

The gambling thing was stupid.  But I would be willing to bet that most of us have placed a bet while at our work facility, and in most workplaces that violates various policies.  It did at my former employer and yes, I did place occasional bets there.

Last edited by MSU addict on 2023-04-25, 19:21; edited 1 time in total
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-25, 18:56

Also keep in mind that Jamo and the lions have known about the gambling thing for months. It’s us that found out on Friday.

There’s the PR of it, but the timeline isn’t the same for him as it is for us.

Also he’s not that bright. We know that. But man is he fast.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

DWags and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-25, 19:26

MSU addict wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Patrick Mahomes was at the fight.  CJ Stroud was at the fight.  Micah Parsons was at the fight.  At least one NFL head coach was at the fight (Josh McDaniels).  Clearly all of them have a gambling problem and do not take their OTA's seriously.

I get what you are saying, but it was the fight of the year, a place to see and be seen.  Life is short, have some fun, come to work and be great.

FWIW, in phase one of OTA's teams aren't really allowed to do anything but meetings, rehab and strength and conditioning.  It is a lot of physical testing.  If you aren't in shape when you get there, that is a problem.  You can't do walk throughs, positional drills, etc.

People are just hateful.  They try to tear a person down, for what?  For all we know he asked the Lions if it was OK to go.  No one who is commenting knows.  Yet everyone has innuendo "none of the reporters were surprised," "pattern of behavior," "not exactly glowing reviews."  Show me where someone important - Campbell, Holmes, Ron Wood, even one of his teammates is openly questioning his commitment.

The gambling thing was stupid.  But I would be willing to bet that most of us have placed a bet while at our work facility, and in most workplaces that violates various policies.  It did at my former employer and yes, I did place occasional bets there.

Chill out my man. I’m the one who mentioned the reporters and it was just something I passed along to Swillers. No hate. No judgment. Don’t care.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-25, 19:36

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The apps themselves track locations. They have to so that when someone puts $10,000 on the Washington Generals they can’t try to claim they were “hacked” or something

I understand how geo location works. But this implies FanDuel, etc. are sending data to the league. 

kingstonlake wrote:just guessing but I assume all team facilities and wifi are tied to a server that monitors a ton of shit. How the hell do you think they bury stuff Before we ever see it. If we see it at all. They already know....

This is probably the right answer. Thank you. That said how are they not blocking gambling sites.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-25, 19:41

MSU addict wrote:
Nordic wrote:

People are just hateful.  They try to tear a person down, for what?  For all we know he asked the Lions if it was OK to go.  No one who is commenting knows.  Yet everyone has innuendo "none of the reporters were surprised," "pattern of behavior," "not exactly glowing reviews."  Show me where someone important - Campbell, Holmes, Rod Wood, even one of his teammates is openly questioning his commitment.

There are some big differences, which are noted in my post, between him and the players mentioned above.

And there is also a big difference between me placing a bet at work and him.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-25, 20:11

Nordic wrote:

I understand how geo location works. But this implies FanDuel, etc. are sending data to the league. 

kingstonlake wrote:just guessing but I assume all team facilities and wifi are tied to a server that monitors a ton of shit. How the hell do you think they bury stuff Before we ever see it. If we see it at all. They already know....

This is probably the right answer. Thank you. That said how are they not blocking gambling sites.

“We’ll give you a 1% discount on the eight gagillion ads you’re buying from us each year if you eat out our players for us”

Not fixing the typo

Doesn’t seem that far fetched
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-25, 20:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Also keep in mind that Jamo and the lions have known about the gambling thing for months. It’s us that found out on Friday.

There’s the PR of it, but the timeline isn’t the same for him as it is for us.

Also he’s not that bright. We know that. But man is he fast.

I fucking laughed out loud.

You’re right. It’s the NFL. Just make a play.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-04-25, 20:26

MSU addict wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I don’t think any of us agree with the punishment. But you’ve just cost your teammates your services. What can you do for them to make this up. I get he has the means to go but damn, it seems like there are a lot of bad asses on the lions who are all pulling in the same direction. It’s attracting free agents. What’s his part? I think the punishment is bullshit. It’s not the point to me. But I’m a fucking boomer. So, there’s that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Nordic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-25, 21:04

Nordic wrote:

“We’ll give you a 1% discount on the eight gagillion ads you’re buying from us each year if you eat out our players for us”

Not fixing the typo

Doesn’t seem that far fetched

I've already awarded Kingston the winner of this question. Sorry.  tOfficial Detroit Lions Thread: Sheila ain't fucking around - Page 19 2809484752
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2023-04-25, 22:20

DWags wrote:I don’t think any of us agree with the punishment.  But you’ve just cost your teammates your services.   What can you do for them to make this up.  I get he has the means to go but damn, it seems like there are a lot of bad asses on the lions who are all pulling in the same direction. It’s attracting free agents. What’s his part?   I think the punishment is bullshit. It’s not the point to me. But I’m a fucking boomer. So, there’s that.
As I said in the "high school wrestling takes a bad turn" thread - kids do stupid shit.  Studies have shown that a human's prefrontal cortex does not fully mature until age 25.  That is the part of your brain that deals with problem solving and impulse control.  Jameson Williams turned 22 less than a month ago. Not to mention that CTE can lead to dysfunction of the prefrontal cortex.

I am not trying to excuse his actions - like everyone he needs to face the consequences of his actions.  That is how we learn.

What I am saying is that he is a kid, he will do stupid shit.  It is a risk of drafting someone that young.  The reality is his missteps are minor lapses of judgement.  There is no reason to dump on the kid or write him off.  My only hope is that he gets his shit together and becomes one of the NFL greats.  The talent is there.

I do think that is the reason the Lion's signed Marvin Jones.  It seemed somewhat odd at the time, but the Lions need that veteran receiver presence in the locker room.  The Lions knew about the impending suspensions of three wide receivers before free agency.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-29, 13:39

Buh bye Swift.

Lions cutting bait with another 1st round mistake. This has Martha's paw prints all over it:

- Swift
- Okudha
- Hokenson
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-29, 15:44

Nordic wrote:Buh bye Swift.

Lions cutting bait with another 1st round mistake. This has Martha's paw prints all over it:

- Swift
- Okudha
- Hokenson

My guess is we can all agree Swift still has the potential to be dangerous on the field—as long as he is healthy. So my question is this: If you’re the Lions, why trade him to one of the very few teams that stand in your way of making it to the Super Bowl?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-04-29, 16:03

tGreenWay wrote:

- Swift
- Okudha
- Hokenson

My guess is we can all agree Swift still has the potential to be dangerous on the field—as long as he is healthy. So my question is this: If you’re the Lions, why trade him to one of the very few teams that stand in your way of making it to the Super Bowl?

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2023-04-29, 17:17

tGreenWay wrote:

- Swift
- Okudha
- Hokenson

For the love of God can we pump the brakes on the Super Bowl talk Greenway? All the hype, from everywhere, is making me anxious and confused.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and AvgMSUJoe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2023-04-29, 18:35

tGreenWay wrote:

- Swift
- Okudha
- Hokenson

You can say they same about the other two dudes on the list too. It is pretty obv they arent going to keep players just because they were drafted high.They got more for those dudes, because to quite frank they were more productive. Making a big play once every handful of games was absurd for his talent level. And it was getting worse, not better.

Heath is not his only knock. He's a RB that doesn't like contact and injury prone. A hell of a combination. He's never come across as a guy that really gives a shit. Talent, opportunity and work. He is loaded with the first, given the second, not putting in the third third IMO. It is pretty clear he is not the type of player Campbell wants. 

A 2014 pick would of been ideal, but they weren't getting it. Why waste any more time Cutbait. Next man up.

TL;DR: I'm not a Swift fan
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-29, 19:04

duffy munn wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

For the love of God can we pump the brakes on the Super Bowl talk Greenway? All the hype, from everywhere, is making me anxious and confused.

There’s not a lot to talk about during OT season, Duff, and Swillers didn’t want to play “What if… ?” in my multiverse thread. Philly will get in Detroit’s way for whatever achievement they’re going for. It’s a long-standing belief that you don’t make trades with teams you compete against. Send Swift to some loser in the AFC. Better yet, hold onto him through training camp when other teams might make a better deal after losing a starter or whatever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-04-29, 19:08

tGreenWay wrote:

If there’s any date newly circled in red on Swift’s calendar, it’s going to be those times he can make his old team hurt for letting him go. I’m guessing he’ll be ready whenever the time comes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next