Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESPN: Sources: Michigan St.'s Tucker subject of sexual harassment investigation

+31
Turtleneck
Rick Saunders
Floyd Robertson
Cameron
Zurn
CaptainSlow33
InTenSity
The Pantry
Nordic
gomersbro
Dendrobates
aualum06
DWags
GRR Spartan
Wally Fairway
Pervis Muldoon
steveschneider
NigelUno
duffy munn
Robert J Sakimano
PennSpartan
Trapper Gus
MiamiSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Motown Spartan
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
MrMojoRisin
Heat Miser
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
35 posters

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Go down

ESPN: Sources: Michigan St.'s Tucker subject of sexual harassment investigation - Page 11 Empty Re: ESPN: Sources: Michigan St.'s Tucker subject of sexual harassment investigation

Post by Nordic 13/09/23, 04:13 pm

CaptainSlow33 wrote:Brenda can certainly try to bring a case against MSU, but I’d be curious to hear what her argument would be. Tucker is a slime bag and he was dealt with accordingly as soon as the university was able. Not sure what, if any, standing she would have trying to bring a case, but if MSU is in the wrong in some way, bring receipts and hold them accountable. Otherwise, we should all be focusing on the guilty party.

Doesn't really matter. Her lawyers will come up with something (legit or not), spew a bunch of shit and MSU will settle.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

ESPN: Sources: Michigan St.'s Tucker subject of sexual harassment investigation - Page 11 Empty Re: ESPN: Sources: Michigan St.'s Tucker subject of sexual harassment investigation

Post by Nordic 13/09/23, 04:15 pm

kingstonlake wrote:Seems kinda weird that she says she was going to keep quiet and let this play out through the title ix process. Seemingly then tell her story when it breaks as noted by her talking to USA Today.

Now that her name has been leaked she appears to be taking a different tone.

I got this bad feeling her tone has changed because of who leaked it.

I’m sure this won’t be getting any prettier.

As usual with MSU, it just can be simple. Then again not having local media in your back pocket doesn’t make it any easier.  I fully expect local media to grow a pair of investigative journalism ball sacks all of a sudden.

Still don't see where it was leaked...
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 13/09/23, 04:17 pm

Heat Miser wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Your taking Tucker's argument that this was a private matter and has nothing to do with his status as MSU football coach.

That's not going to fly with any attorney given the incident in question happened while Mel was in FL on MSU's dime at the time.

Brenda isn't going to get $70 million from MSU but she will get something in the upcoming settlement. And by something I mean at least 7 figures.

Mel will go away quietly for $10 million. Brenda will get at least $5 million. Given some millions for the lawyers that will leave $50 million or so to throw at the next football coach.

ESPN: Sources: Michigan St.'s Tucker subject of sexual harassment investigation - Page 11 502811600 $5 million for "unwanted" phone sex? From MSU? You've gone off the deep end.

I wouldn't be surprised.

It is not about the phone sex, but how her lawyers will paint a picture of how MSU botched it/leaked it/whatever. They'll play the future earnings card. I don't know the number, but MSU is a whale and they don't want to be dragged through the mud.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 13/09/23, 04:54 pm

Spartytruth wrote:It's interesting how some women sexually harassed repeatedly.

It's interesting how some men just cannot bring themselves to respect women.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That, duffy munn, Dendrobates and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 13/09/23, 06:26 pm

Nordic wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Seems kinda weird that she says she was going to keep quiet and let this play out through the title ix process. Seemingly then tell her story when it breaks as noted by her talking to USA Today.

Now that her name has been leaked she appears to be taking a different tone.

I got this bad feeling her tone has changed because of who leaked it.

I’m sure this won’t be getting any prettier.

As usual with MSU, it just can be simple. Then again not having local media in your back pocket doesn’t make it any easier.  I fully expect local media to grow a pair of investigative journalism ball sacks all of a sudden.

Still don't see where it was leaked...

The 80 million dollar question.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 13/09/23, 10:15 pm

Let the MSU circular firing squad begin.

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/09/michigan-state-trustee-calls-for-investigation-over-alleged-brenda-tracy-leak.html

Zero evidence that anyone at MSU had anything to do with this.

Most likely case is USA Today staff contacted MSU after they were contacted by Ms Tracy while doing their due diligence, which would be the media involved.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 14/09/23, 12:56 am

Trapper Gus wrote:Let the MSU circular firing squad begin.

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2023/09/michigan-state-trustee-calls-for-investigation-over-alleged-brenda-tracy-leak.html

Most likely case is USA Today staff contacted MSU after they were contacted by Ms Tracy while doing their due diligence, which would be the media involved.

So far there is zero evidence her name was leaked…
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 14/09/23, 07:45 am

Nordic wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:Let the MSU circular firing squad begin.

I was just thinking about this. She claims she was inundated with calls from reporters asking about this and that's why she told USA Today to run it.

But was her name listed in any media in regard to a case against MSU before the USA Today article hit? Have any reporters admitted that they had heard her name being involved in something and reached out to her prior to the USA Today article?

I'm not saying that she's lying, but I'd like to see some back up on that.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/09/23, 08:19 am

Heat Miser wrote:
Zurn wrote:

Your taking Tucker's argument that this was a private matter and has nothing to do with his status as MSU football coach.

That's not going to fly with any attorney given the incident in question happened while Mel was in FL on MSU's dime at the time.

Brenda isn't going to get $70 million from MSU but she will get something in the upcoming settlement. And by something I mean at least 7 figures.

Mel will go away quietly for $10 million. Brenda will get at least $5 million. Given some millions for the lawyers that will leave $50 million or so to throw at the next football coach.

ESPN: Sources: Michigan St.'s Tucker subject of sexual harassment investigation - Page 11 502811600 $5 million for "unwanted" phone sex? From MSU? You've gone off the deep end.
hell, I'll have phone sex with any one of y'all for $4 million.

hmu.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 14/09/23, 08:19 am

Story broke. We immediately suspended Tucker (and will fire him).

I don't know how she gets money from MSU. Who leaked the story is irrelevant. Could have been her own lawyer.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 14/09/23, 08:20 am

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I was just thinking about this. She claims she was inundated with calls from reporters asking about this and that's why she told USA Today to run it.

But was her name listed in any media in regard to a case against MSU before the USA Today article hit? Have any reporters admitted that they had heard her name being involved in something and reached out to her prior to the USA Today article?

It is a pretty big tell that she hasn't given any names. She isn't working for the Wahington Post. She has no reason to hide her sources.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 14/09/23, 08:27 am

NigelUno wrote:Story broke.  We immediately suspended Tucker (and will fire him).

I don't know how she gets money from MSU.  Who leaked the story is irrelevant.  Could have been her own lawyer.    

That MSU is absolutely fucked is correct, IMO.

Have to think that her, or her lawyer's most likely motive is money.  Secondary motive is to punish MSU. First the MSM & now at least one member of the BoT are accusing MSU, foreseeable by anyone and creating the basis for her probable forthcoming lawsuit against MSM.

Her probity with the story of hearing about leaking is only relevant if it revealed there wasn't one, but it wouldn't help at all, the blood is in the water and the sharks are here.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 14/09/23, 08:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/09/23, 08:29 am

NigelUno wrote:Story broke. We immediately suspended Tucker (and will fire him).

I don't know how she gets money from MSU. Who leaked the story is irrelevant. Could have been her own lawyer.

I'd be willing to bet that the story was deliberately leaked by someone for nefarious reasons. What those reasons are, I don't know, but I have my suspicions.

regardless, it does seem to be one of those situations where people (nobody here, really, but the media frenzy) will lose the forest for the trees. Regardless of consent, no consent, leaking of the story, who leaked it - the fact is that Tuck fucked up royally, MSU has handled it the best they could given the situation and now the usual sharks start circling the boat for the next tidbit, real or manufactured, of 'scandal'.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 14/09/23, 08:29 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

hell, I'll have phone sex with any one of y'all for $4 million.

hmu.

For someone who didn't want her named leaked...she seems to be embracing having her name mentioned.

[tw]1701373092071608491[/tw]
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, AvgMSUJoe and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/09/23, 08:32 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: hell, I'll have phone sex with any one of y'all for $4 million.

hmu.

For someone who didn't want her named leaked...she seems to be embracing having her name mentioned.

and how thoughtful of Harbaugh. Such a decent, sympathetic figure to issue this warm statement of support. Rolling Eyes
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Trapper Gus and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 14/09/23, 08:34 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: hell, I'll have phone sex with any one of y'all for $4 million.

hmu.

Seems like if he didn't want to speak the obvious action would be not to. Is anyone surprised he didn't take that path?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 14/09/23, 08:36 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

and how thoughtful of Harbaugh. Such a decent, sympathetic figure to issue this warm statement of support. Rolling Eyes

Yep, I'm old and forgetful, but how was Harbaugh in regards to womens rights last fall as far as reproduction? Here's a thought, JH should just shut TF up in regards to this because he is a scum bag that would take a womans choice away from her in a heartbeat, not because of some rivalry between teams.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, duffy munn and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 14/09/23, 08:56 am

Trapper Gus wrote:
MiamiSpartan wrote:

But was her name listed in any media in regard to a case against MSU before the USA Today article hit?  Have any reporters admitted that they had heard her name being involved in something and reached out to her prior to the USA Today article?

It is a pretty big tell that she hasn't given any names.  She isn't working for the Wahington Post.  She has no reason to hide her sources.
She has no reason why she would know that reporters are calling her, other than reporters are calling her. She wouldn’t know how they found out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 14/09/23, 09:00 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Trapper Gus wrote:

It is a pretty big tell that she hasn't given any names.  She isn't working for the Wahington Post.  She has no reason to hide her sources.
She has no reason why she would know that reporters are calling her, other than reporters are calling her. She wouldn’t know how they found out.

She would know the names of the reporters?

She  could ask how they found out...though they probably  wouldn't tell her...though if that is the case she wouldn't know if it was MSU or some USA staffer.

There are other possibilities, since the USA Today staff has been working on this.

The point is that for people who are demanding transparency from MSU the apparent lack of interest in transparency from Ms Tracy et al on who triggered this is questionable.

Last edited by Trapper Gus on 14/09/23, 09:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 14/09/23, 09:04 am

Thinking out loud. As Oct 5th kept getting closer and closer and it appears MSU has complied, done everything by the book, let the title IX process play out, kept it within the scope of the process, it was becoming more clear her window to monetary gain was closing. The only thing that could upset that were a public release of her identity. Suspicious, I’d say.

The cynic in me would say her story was already in the safe deposit box with USA Today on the chance that MSU would fuck up based on previous history and advice from her lawyer who dealt with MSU via the nassar scandal. This time they didn’t.

The window was closing….
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 14/09/23, 09:10 am

kingstonlake wrote:Thinking out loud. As Oct 5th kept getting closer and closer and it appears MSU has complied, done everything by the book, let the title IX process play out, kept it within the scope of the process, it was becoming more clear her window to monetary gain was closing. The only thing that could upset that were a public release of her identity. Suspicious, I’d say.

The cynic in me would say her story was already in the safe deposit box with USA Today on the chance that MSU would fuck up based on previous history and advice from her lawyer who dealt with MSU via the nassar scandal. This time they didn’t.

The window was closing….

Just a quibble, not understanding if this is title IX or if the MSU office for harressment between employees and the title IX office are the same, or use the same procedures.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 14/09/23, 09:58 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

He's a big supporter, and respects her a lot.  

From the freep article:

In 2019, Tracy returned to Ann Arbor to speak with new players and coaching staff. At the time, Tracy said Harbaugh was the first coach to commit to bring her in every year to work with incoming players and staff.

“I talk a lot about culture, how we can create safer cultures and how big programs can influence American culture for good or bad,” Tracy said to the website Maize n Brew in 2019. “And coach Harbaugh has obviously been listening.”

Tracy has not visited Michigan since 2019
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 14/09/23, 10:00 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He's a big supporter, and respects her a lot.  

From the freep article:

In 2019, Tracy returned to Ann Arbor to speak with new players and coaching staff. At the time, Tracy said Harbaugh was the first coach to commit to bring her in every year to work with incoming players and staff.

“I talk a lot about culture, how we can create safer cultures and how big programs can influence American culture for good or bad,” Tracy said to the website Maize n Brew in 2019. “And coach Harbaugh has obviously been listening.”

Tracy has not visited Michigan since 2019

I’m not very good at math, does that equal four years?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 14/09/23, 10:07 am

He looked into her eyes and saw she had hatred for MSU?
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 14/09/23, 10:10 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Story broke. We immediately suspended Tucker (and will fire him).

I'd be willing to bet that the story was deliberately leaked by someone for nefarious reasons. What those reasons are, I don't know, but I have my suspicions.

regardless, it does seem to be one of those situations where people (nobody here, really, but the media frenzy) will lose the forest for the trees. Regardless of consent, no consent, leaking of the story, who leaked it - the fact is that Tuck fucked up royally, MSU has handled it the best they could given the situation and now the usual sharks start circling the boat for the next tidbit, real or manufactured, of 'scandal'.

I would like to hear more about your suspicions Bob.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 14/09/23, 12:39 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Story broke.  We immediately suspended Tucker (and will fire him).

I don't know how she gets money from MSU.  Who leaked the story is irrelevant.  Could have been her own lawyer.    

I'd be willing to bet that the story was deliberately leaked by someone for nefarious reasons. What those reasons are, I don't know, but I have my suspicions...

Mel's wife?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano, AvgMSUJoe and Trapper Gus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 14/09/23, 01:40 pm

If his wife leaked it she has a horrible attorney.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 14/09/23, 01:42 pm

that's the thing with my 'suspicions' - I have no idea as to how realistic they might be. But, I 'suspect' the leaker has an interest and/or agenda in why the information was leaked.

the timing was oddly unique, and the people who benefit from the story being leaked are all suspects in my feeble, cavernous mind.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

duffy munn and Nordic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 14/09/23, 03:06 pm

I had misgivings about the remaining eternity on the contract, and there’s no funnier way to blow it than by honking off in front of an HR rep, so theoretically I could have been the leaker
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 14/09/23, 03:09 pm

My "suspicion" - and it is strictly conjecture - is that it was "leaked" by Brenda Tracy herself.  Just the timing of it all and the fact that she had that large of a document dump to USA Today.  She makes more money, quicker, by this going public during football season.  She also controls the narrative in this manner.

The statement by her attorney of why she went public with "it was leaked to an unnamed media outlet by an unnamed person" is simply covering her ass because she is required to keep this secret until the hearing (which is now a joke).  It was leaked to someone we won't name, by a person we won't name, just sounds like bull shit to me.

MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 14/09/23, 04:54 pm

I just don't understand, if she is in fact the leaker, why she waited until after the second game. Seems like it would have had more impact two weeks earlier or maybe after the first loss of the year, but maybe I'm overlooking something.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 14/09/23, 05:15 pm

Cameron wrote:I just don't understand, if she is in fact the leaker, why she waited until after the second game. Seems like it would have had more impact two weeks earlier or maybe after the first loss of the year, but maybe I'm overlooking something.

I'm still overlooking where it was leaked before the USA story. Maybe I just don't understand the definition of leaked.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 14/09/23, 06:16 pm

Cameron wrote:I just don't understand, if she is in fact the leaker, why she waited until after the second game. Seems like it would have had more impact two weeks earlier or maybe after the first loss of the year, but maybe I'm overlooking something.
I doubt it would have had any more of an impact doing it before the first game (gets lost in a lot of noise) and certainly not after the first loss.

I think she realized this was not going to break her way.  I believe the investigator in their July report said that it is not a Title IX issue and found no fault.  The hearing in October was to see if Tucker violated MSU policy (I am guessing he did).  That really doesn't get her any money, just gets him fired.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 14/09/23, 07:21 pm

Nordic wrote:

I'm still overlooking where it was leaked before the USA story. Maybe I just don't understand the definition of leaked.

Exactly. Her name didn't leak publicly before the USA Today story published.

Whether it was even leaked privately to media that hadn't yet published it, whe knows. We only have her claim that they were calling her, but I think all the beat writers were caught completely off guard.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 14/09/23, 07:33 pm

Not a lawyer.  Don’t play one one TV.

Regardless of when Tucker and Tracy’s phone conversation turned to phone sex, Tucker was an employee of MSU and he had an inappropriate conversation with a contractor.

MSU was on the hook for at least the cost of the 3rd presentation Tucker cancelled after his attempts to move what he thought was a relationship along to something more personal than professional.  

In a less complicated world, the married football head football coach with a wife, 2 teenage sons and a 10 year multi-million dollar contract would not be attempting to have another “relationship” with anyone.

Tucker crossed that line and MSU will pay.

Given MSU’s people kept this quiet from Dec 22 thru September ‘23 when many of the details got published, I have a hard time believing it was a person who knew from the administration or AD’s office.  More likely someone associated with Tucker because they saw the end was near or Tracy thinking MSU had given Tucker too much time (and pay)

Last edited by GRR Spartan on 14/09/23, 07:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 14/09/23, 07:34 pm

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Exactly. Her name didn't leak publicly before the USA Today story published.

Whether it was even leaked privately to media that hadn't yet published it, whe knows. We only have her claim that they were calling her, but I think all the beat writers were caught completely off guard.

Might be a good idea to poll the msu beat writers and find out if they were aware of her name or made calls to her. If not, the leaker is a bad leaker. Seems like local beat would be the best source of traction for your effort.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 14/09/23, 07:56 pm

Saw LSJ headlines and stories about this mess. Much like the Nasser mess, the fact the LSJ and Freep have the same ownership that hires the editorial staff for each is a reason the LSJ saves money by reprinting Freep articles.

The Freep knows their balance sheet and its just good business to go after MSU on many occasions including this while soft peddling negative stories about umma's former president's problems, a multitude of events around the university's football and basketball programs or AD Manuel. The Freep editors know if they aren't all over MSU their audience will migrate to DetNews, AA News and Oakland Press.

LSJ's editors know they are the only game in town, are understaffed, share salaries of reporters with the Freep. There is little upside to treat the hometown team the way the Freep treats umma. The mid Michigan audience is simply not large enough.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 14/09/23, 08:05 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's the thing with my 'suspicions' - I have no idea as to how realistic they might be. But, I 'suspect' the leaker has an interest and/or agenda in why the information was leaked.

the timing was oddly unique, and the people who benefit from the story being leaked are all suspects in my feeble, cavernous mind.

I was kinda hoping for names Bob
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus 14/09/23, 08:14 pm

Nordic wrote:

She claims she allowed USA Today to publish the story she had already been working with them on because she heard somewhere, and as far as I know she didn't say where, that media people were asking about the investigation.

My guess is that the media people asking were the USA Today staff trying to verify what she was feeded them.
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 14/09/23, 10:40 pm

Trapper Gus wrote:
Nordic wrote:

She claims she allowed USA Today to publish the story she had already been working with them on because she heard somewhere, and as far as I know she didn't say where, that media people were asking about the investigation.

My guess is that the media people asking were the USA Today staff trying to verify what she was feeded them.

I've read (not officially from her) that she all of a sudden started getting "inundated" with calls from members of the media asking her about this.

I suppose that could be an assumption that I read. Because if she claims media we're made aware of her name before the article came out, but no media had reported it, then it's logical that she knows this because she was contacted for comment.

Unless she's making the whole thing up about her name being leaked, which seems like a 50/50 chance.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next