Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey

+19
tGreenWay
goodbar
The_Dude
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
Jake from State Farm
Izzo Court
tanfan!
DroppedByADime
Jethro Bodeen
Rodeo Burger
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
y2kMgrad
Travis of the Cosmos
LoneWolfSparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey

Post by Robert J Sakimano 05/09/14, 01:31 pm

Nommad2 wrote:
Dumbass! It's  'Merica! Get that liberal pussy "A" out of there! Stay there while I go grab my gun!  Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey - Page 2 901027492
I think you could easily get away with a Stand Your Ground defense in Florida based on a grammatical error...

of course, I'm white so the burden of proof might be a little higher for you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey

Post by Toe 05/09/14, 03:56 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't think that's allowed here. I ain't scurred though, I've posted worse in the teamfur days.

which one of those retards were you, Monkey?
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 05/09/14, 04:05 pm

So don't confront someone if you don't have to and and don't shoot someone if you don't have to? What's the issue here?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 05/09/14, 04:08 pm

tTito wrote:So don't confront someone if you don't have to and and don't shoot someone if you don't have to? What's the issue here?
paranoid people with a small penis and a license to carry a loaded gun everywhere they go.. that's the issue.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 05/09/14, 04:08 pm

tTito wrote:So don't confront someone if you don't have to and and don't shoot someone if you don't have to? What's the issue here?

The option without the gun is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the one with a gun.

Signed,

Cym Booby Roc Sak Jim
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 05/09/14, 04:12 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
paranoid people with a small penis and a license to carry a loaded gun everywhere they go.. that's the issue.

Darwin putting two of his star pupils together is the issue. They're both fucked because they both chose to enroll in the Darwin School of Shortening Your Lifespan. Darwin has plenty of ways to shorten your life, you should read up on him.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 05/09/14, 04:15 pm

tTito wrote:

Darwin putting two of his star pupils together is the issue. They're both fucked because they both chose to enroll in the Darwin School of Shortening Your Lifespan.  Darwin has plenty of ways to shorten your life, you should read up on him.

I should be able to get out of my car anywhere, at anytime, at any speed, without fear of death.

Signed,

Travis of the Cosmos
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 05/09/14, 04:17 pm

tTito wrote:

Darwin putting two of his star pupils together is the issue. They're both fucked because they both chose to enroll in the Darwin School of Shortening Your Lifespan.  Darwin has plenty of ways to shorten your life, you should read up on him.
Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey - Page 2 502811600

clearly neither of these dudes are/were Rhodes Scholars.. but, as I've said plenty of times, it's a crazy world where a kid can't take a slurpee from 7/11 (an "outside food") into a Kroger, but some knuckle-dragging, goatee-bedazzled, shaved head "patriot" can stop by for a frozen pizza with his loaded gun..

oh well - America at it's finest, I guess. Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey - Page 2 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 05/09/14, 04:17 pm

LoneWolfSparty wrote:

I should be able to get out of my car anywhere, at anytime, at any speed, without fear of death.

Signed,

Travis of the Cosmos
You are literally one of the dumbest people I've ever seen in my entire life, and that is not an understatement.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 05/09/14, 04:19 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
You are literally one of the dumbest people I've ever seen in my entire life, and that is not an understatement.

Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey - Page 2 685334576
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 05/09/14, 04:25 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

clearly neither of these dudes are/were Rhodes Scholars.. but, as I've said plenty of times, it's a crazy world where a kid can't take a slurpee from 7/11 (an "outside food") into a Kroger, but some knuckle-dragging, goatee-bedazzled, shaved head "patriot" can stop by for a frozen pizza with his loaded gun..

oh well - America at it's finest, I guess. Road Rage incident in Howell makes me ragey - Page 2 2599972566

What if he stopped by Kroger for a frozen pizza wearing his finely pressed khakis, penny loafers, argyle socks, polo shirt and Rolex watch, and a concealed pistol? In other words, what if he looked like you Bob? Would you still faint with fear if you learned he had a gun? A guy who looks like you Bob!?
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 05/09/14, 04:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

It's not against the law to carry a Slurpee into Kroger, it's against to rules.  I'm pretty sure the bagger at Kroger would be willing to bend the rules if your walked in there with a Slurpee to buy a pizza with a 44 strapped to your side.

'merica
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/09/14, 04:35 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:paranoid people with a small penis

Did you personally fondle him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 05/09/14, 04:46 pm

LooseGoose wrote:

Did you personally fondle him?

Admittedly, when it comes to penis size of other dudes, I have to trust Booby on that one. He is clearly more knowledgeable of it than I am.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 05/09/14, 04:56 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm sure you've all seen the story.

Please try to keep politics out of it. I think we can all agree that if the reports we are hearing are true this guy probably shouldn't have owned a gun. No reason to go beyond that.

What would you have done if you were the victim? I am completely self aware and have no need or desire to act like a badass. However, if someone acts as recklessly as the pickup driver is purported to have and my wife (or kids) were in the car, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. Put me in harm's way, fine. Put my family in harm's way, and things are a bit different.

So sad. ****ing asshole.

You ever get into a road rage confrontation? Does a story like this make you think twice about your temperament behind the wheel going forward?

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140904/METRO06/309040115/Howell-man-charged-murder-shooting-Brighton-motorist

Oh, and fair warning. If and when tTito, The_Dude, Cym and Bobby Saks turn this thread political I'm gonna bomb it with pics of scantily clad gay dudes with boners.

Very sad story, I hope the shooter does some time.

Honestly, if I was in the victims situation I most likely would have just held down the horn a little bit longer than usual and flipped the driver off.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2