Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

+30
GRR Spartan
HT
Turtleneck
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
green night
Vlad
Giant Moose
Heat Miser
Stoops21
Nordic
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
The_Dude
NigelUno
He Got It!
Tim Wakefield
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
kingstonlake
Herbie Green
SpartanInNH
tTito
Rocinante
Ass Dan
steveschneider
WhiteBoyHatcher
Floyd Robertson
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
34 posters

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016 - Page 15 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by tTito 2015-05-27, 19:26

LooseGoose wrote:100% Crystal Balled to PedoSt.

Big Baby @MikePanasiuk97 · 22m 22 minutes ago
Even more excited to visit Michigan State #GoGreen

http://247sports.com/Player/Mike-Panasiuk-78614

Nice.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016 - Page 15 Empty Re: tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016

Post by Guest 2015-05-27, 22:54

Our newest commit is already at work....

K3NÑEY ŁYKE ‏@Kenney_Trill14 2m2 minutes ago
#GangGreen June 5th #PutOnTheHat @JoshuaKing_12
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-29, 06:00

It is a great year for wide receiver talent in Michigan and one of the players that is starting to get well-deserved attention is West Bloomfield's Trishton Jackson. The MSU staff is keeping a close eye on Jackson and is looking forward to seeing him perform at camp this summer.

MSU is in the process of putting together one of the best wide receiver classes in the nation and Jackson is one of the players they are still evaluating for a scholarship. Jackson has had a big spring and has seen his offer list expand greatly. Rivals.com ranks the 6-foot-2, 181-pound Jackson a three-star recruit and the No. 18 player in the state for the class of 2016.

Recruiting: West Bloomfield WR hearing from Michigan State
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-05-29, 06:43

LooseGoose wrote:
It is a great year for wide receiver talent in Michigan and one of the players that is starting to get well-deserved attention is West Bloomfield's Trishton Jackson. The MSU staff is keeping a close eye on Jackson and is looking forward to seeing him perform at camp this summer.

MSU is in the process of putting together one of the best wide receiver classes in the nation and Jackson is one of the players they are still evaluating for a scholarship. Jackson has had a big spring and has seen his offer list expand greatly. Rivals.com ranks the 6-foot-2, 181-pound Jackson a three-star recruit and the No. 18 player in the state for the class of 2016.

Great article. I wonder if there are any other players MSU is "keeping an eye on" and "looking forward to seeing at summer camp".
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-29, 06:46

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Great article. I wonder if there are any other players MSU is "keeping an eye on" and "looking forward to seeing at summer camp".

I'd guess another 100 or so. Panasiuk mentioned a few posts up, another PennSt commit is hoping for an offer. For me it's fun to see some highly regarded recruits openly campaigning for a MSU offer. That's new.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-29, 17:52

K3NÑEY ŁYKE ‏@Kenney_Trill14 2m2 minutes ago
JUNE 5TH Go Green SpartanDawgs #FamilyGrows

DreamTeam2016 ‏@MSUDreamTeam16 17m17 minutes ago
#SpartanNation go follow @auston_robertsn future spartan #Staytuned #MSUtakeover #CamTweet
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-30, 08:11

Every day, at lunchtime, Kenney Lyke walks down to defensive coordinator Dan Davis' office at William Fremd High in Palatine, Illinois. Of all the choices a high school junior could make at that time of day, Lyke's decision underscores the intangibles he has, in addition to his obvious physical ability.

"We talk life, we talk recruiting and he wants to get better," Davis said of Lyke, the four-star safety who committed to Michigan State last week. "He could be like the other kids going off campus to get lunch or whatever, but he tends to spend that 50 minutes with me every day. He's a special kid in that he just wants to get better."

Trieu: Intangibles help make Lyke 'special' talent
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-31, 09:55

EAST LANSING — Quarterback Messiah deWeaver wants to make sure people don't get the wrong idea about Michigan State's 2016 football recruiting class.

Yes, they've nicknamed themselves "MSU Dream Team 16" on Twitter.

But the catchy handle is for entertainment and recruiting purposes only, explained deWeaver, the No. 1 ranked quarterback in Ohio.

"No one will care what our ranking was once we get to college,'' deWeaver said. "We all have to keep working, because nothing will be give to us. On campus, no one will care if we were a top 10 class.''

Michigan State QB commit Messiah deWeaver enjoys 'Dream Team' fun but focused on work ahead
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-05-31, 10:11

Big week coming up. I'm wondering if we land all three of Jones, Robertson, and King.

Going to say we don't get all of them, but who do you guys think we're the most likely to land? Least likely to land?
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-31, 10:33

I think we get all 3 of them.

The 2 things that could happen soon and shake things up a bit.....

Corley committing/Hill switching over from PedoSt.

Gary actually visiting and saying good things.....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 08:29

The boys over in tRCMB are already in a froth over the coming weekend's recruits hanging on every message from the boy wonder - it's as if they have suspended the reality that he's simply rehashing what everyone is reading on twitter and spewing it to them as insider information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-01, 08:36

LooseGoose wrote:The boys over in tRCMB are already in a froth over the coming weekend's recruits hanging on every message from the boy wonder - it's as if they have suspended the reality that he's simply rehashing what everyone is reading on twitter and spewing it to them as insider information.

This is going to be the best week of my life.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-06-01, 08:41

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:The boys over in tRCMB are already in a froth over the coming weekend's recruits hanging on every message from the boy wonder - it's as if they have suspended the reality that he's simply rehashing what everyone is reading on twitter and spewing it to them as insider information.

This is going to be the best week of my life.
I've already hooked my nipples up to a car battery and put my testicles in a clamp in anticipation of the celebration.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-06-01, 10:59

Let it go. The kid is a superstar. I think he flew to campus to meet with Blackwell. He has a direct line to the Messiah.

Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-06-01, 11:02

Messiah gets a 4-star Rivals bump! Average star ranking now at 3.23 and could be pushing 3.5 if we can land the three 4-stars this week.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 11:22

Herbie Green wrote:

Let it go. The kid is a superstar. I think he flew to campus to meet with Blackwell. He has a direct line to the Messiah.

He sure wants people to believe he was there on some sort of mission. I'm pretty sure that Coach D and Blackwell flew him in for some advice on how to run the program.

lol!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-01, 11:24

LooseGoose wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

He sure wants people to believe he was there on some sort of mission. I'm pretty sure that Coach D and Blackwell flew him in for some advice on how to run the program.

lol!

You seem kinda jealous.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-01, 11:46

Herbie Green wrote:Messiah gets a 4-star Rivals bump! Average star ranking now at 3.23 and could be pushing 3.5 if we can land the three 4-stars this week.

Finally, NOW he's a good player. And NOW stars matter..
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 12:01

Heat Miser wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol!

You seem kinda jealous.

Yes, that's it Dr. Freud. Now that you've diagnosed me you can go back to figuring out how to lure him and his great insights over here.

Just this morning he let everyone know this week was going to be "great". NO ONE would have known that except him unless they had read 50 tweets from the players, Rexrode, Comparoni and numerous others.

You keep licking his ass and I'll keep chuckling at 100 grown men suspending reality because they think some snot nosed kid has got loads of inside info.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-01, 12:03

I'm with Goose, he seems like the Mike Wilson, re-tweeting, blogging, never touched a football type of kid. He'll be perfect for 24/7 for years to come.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-01, 12:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

He sure wants people to believe he was there on some sort of mission.   I'm pretty sure that Coach D and Blackwell flew him in for some advice on how to run the program.

lol!

You seem kinda jealous.

Yes, that's it Dr. Freud.    Now that you've diagnosed me you can go back to figuring out how to lure him and his great insights over here.  

Just this morning he let everyone know this week was going to be "great".  NO ONE would have known that except him unless they had read 50 tweets from the players, Rexrode, Comparoni and numerous others.  

You keep licking his ass and I'll keep chuckling at 100 grown men suspending reality because they think some snot nosed kid has got loads of inside info.

Seems to be making you rather angry as well. Why do you care so much?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-06-01, 12:55

The kid/his "followers" are weird, bottom line. Took a peek at his Twitter last night and he was tweeting recruits, saying "MSU has to offer this guy!" and including the recruit's Twitter handle. How is that not creepy/annoying to some of you? I'm sure if a recruit deserves an offer, he'll get one whether or not a high schooler thinks he should get one.
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-06-01, 13:14

Herbie Green wrote:

Let it go.  The kid is a superstar.  I think he flew to campus to meet with Blackwell.  He has a direct line to the Messiah.

This. Who really cares? He seems to have a direct line to some of the recruits, and I'm assuming ended up meeting with Blackwell because he's getting attention from the media for his work now.

No reason to really hate on the kid or the people that are following him on RCMB.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 13:55

Heat Miser wrote:Seems to be making you rather angry as well. Why do you care so much?

HT wrote:No reason to really hate on the kid or the people that are following him on RCMB.

I'm far from angry or full of hate. The mystery for me is people making the leap from a kid making graphics up to now being considered a full scale recruiting savant. Argue that all you want but go read the thread, he's being asked who we're going to offer, who we're going to take, etc, etc.

I really thought smarter people inhabited these boards, but then again - Blanch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-01, 14:03

Are
HT wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Let it go.  The kid is a superstar.  I think he flew to campus to meet with Blackwell.  He has a direct line to the Messiah.

This. Who really cares? He seems to have a direct line to some of the recruits, and I'm assuming ended up meeting with Blackwell because he's getting attention from the media for his work now.

No reason to really hate on the kid or the people that are following him on RCMB.

Are you guys talking about this jwieber18 guy? I kind of find him creepy as well. I think Loose is on to something. The only reason I'm not openly mocking him on twitter is because I don't think SRC would appreciate it. If he slips though, it's on.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-06-01, 14:07

Rocinante wrote:Are
HT wrote:

Are you guys talking about this jwieber18 guy?  I kind of find him creepy as well.  I think Loose is on to something.  The only reason I'm not openly mocking him on twitter is because I don't think SRC would appreciate it.  If he slips though, it's on.
I'm like 90% sure that SRC is dead. So, have at it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-01, 14:36

HT wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

Are you guys talking about this jwieber18 guy? I kind of find him creepy as well. I think Loose is on to something. The only reason I'm not openly mocking him on twitter is because I don't think SRC would appreciate it. If he slips though, it's on.

Define "slip". And what exactly would you "mock" him about?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-01, 15:13

I love this kid. I want to wear his skin.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-06-01, 15:20

Heat Miser wrote:
Rocinante wrote: If he slips though, it's on.

I'm thinking he would mock him regarding the slip.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-01, 17:00

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I love this kid. I want to wear his skin.

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016 - Page 15 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-02, 11:12

Heat Miser wrote:

No and you'll see when it happens.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-02, 11:19

Heat Miser wrote:

I think heat is in love.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-02, 12:01

Heat Miser wrote:

I think heat is in love.

Rolling Eyes Because I don't feel the urge to rag on some H.S. kid who is clearly having a positive effect on MSU recruiting? A kid who appears to be doing something with his life other than smoking weed & playing video games? What side are you people on exactly?
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-06-02, 12:22

Heat Miser wrote:

I think heat is in love.

Rolling Eyes Because I don't feel the urge to rag on some H.S. kid who is clearly having a positive effect on MSU recruiting? A kid who appears to be doing something with his life other than smoking weed & playing video games? What side are you people on exactly?
I don't want to put words in other people's mouth... But I think most people are ragging on the "oh my god weibs you are the greatest thing that had ever happened in my life and I live to make you happy" crowd more than the kid himself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-02, 12:31

Heat Miser wrote:

I think heat is in love.

"You people?" wtf?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-06-02, 13:05

A "little" creepy - I just read a post that mentions the measurements of recruits followed by a South Park pic of a guy sitting at a computer with cum all over the place.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-02, 13:09

Herbie Green wrote:A "little" creepy - I just read a post that mentions the measurements of recruits followed by a South Park pic of a guy sitting at a computer with cum all over the place.

Are you new to MSU message boards? That has been going on forever.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-06-02, 13:11

Heat Miser wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:A "little" creepy - I just read a post that mentions the measurements of recruits followed by a South Park pic of a guy sitting at a computer with cum all over the place.

Are you new to MSU message boards? That has been going on forever.
Not when knowingly talking to a 15 year old it hasn't.

And if it has, then it has always been a creepy and weird thing to do.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-06-02, 13:13

Stop trying to police us, Heat.  Nothing has happened yet and the more you squeeze, the more likely it will.  We're just fucking around. Everybody's adults here.

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016 - Page 15 Epi48
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-06-02, 13:17

Rocinante wrote:Stop trying to police us, Heat.  Nothing has happened yet and the more you squeeze, the more likely it will.  We're just fucking around. Everybody's adults here.

tOfficial MSU Football Recruiting Thread: Class of 2016 - Page 15 Epi48

I'm allowed to have an opinion as much as any of you are.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next