Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

+24
Floyd Robertson
RQA
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Pervis Muldoon
InTenSity
TrapperGus
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
NigelUno
SBSpartan
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Green Note
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Bizarro Fletch
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

V.I.P Re: So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

Post by Rick Saunders Fri 1 Oct 2021 - 11:11

RQA wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Wells out grew its usefulness because the true believers have other venues.

The liberal Trevor shut down Wells because of the impending leftist disaster emanating from DC:   Afghanistan, the border, inflation, the Biden variant.    And here in Michigan we have Whitmer trailing in the polls and losing the biggest automotive investment ever to Republican states.  

He couldn't stand for all of this to be pounded home on his board.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 4457123
Rick Saunders
Rick Saunders
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 10:16

RQA wrote:
GRR Spartan wrote:

Wells out grew its usefulness because the true believers have other venues.

The liberal Trevor shut down Wells because of the impending leftist disaster emanating from DC:   Afghanistan, the border, inflation, the Biden variant.    And here in Michigan we have Whitmer trailing in the polls and losing the biggest automotive investment ever to Republican states.  

The Republican victim mentality never lets up, does it?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 10:28

TrapperGus wrote:
RQA wrote:

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 1550444538 So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 969504605

PM claims it was due to some doxing ongoing on the sports board.

My best guess is that CBS didn't like having a political board and Trevor didn't need to keep the post count up anymore, along with the political need for Trevor to seem to be doing something about the doxing.

My claim was tongue-in-cheek. Trevor obviously used the doxxing and other craziness on the main board as an excuse to get rid of Wells. The main-board battles were always way more vicious than the Wells spats.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 10:31

It's gotta be exhausting being Trevor. (Actually caring)

Ya know compared to here where we had ads for months cause no one could find the keys.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 17:11

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 Ford-5_original

Congrats on the participation trophy
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 2 Oct 2021 - 18:04

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 Ford-5_original

A $700 million participation trophy...
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 9:11

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

Ford is investing 11 billion dollars in KY and TN. Congrats to Nigello and Whitmer on their participation trophy.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 9:36

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Ford is investing 11 billion dollars in KY and TN. Congrats to Nigello and Whitmer on their participation trophy.

It's not just Ford. That's kind of disingenuous.

And what is the appeal of Kentucky and Tennessee? Say...for example...regarding the work force? Thanks in advance.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 9:43

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Maybe the Fords can move the Lions to KY or TN. That would be a good thing.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

RQA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 9:56

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Toyota > Ford

Fuck Ford.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

kingstonlake likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 13:20

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

And what is the appeal of Kentucky and Tennessee? Say...for example...regarding the work force? Thanks in advance.

The appeal is a competitive business environment complete with a shovel ready building site and low utility rates. The Whitmer administration is not interested in creating the former and woke DTE can't provide the latter.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 13:35

Ford investing in America. Hell of a thing to argue about.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

MiamiSpartan, GRR Spartan and steveschneider like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 13:48

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's not just Ford.  That's kind of disingenuous.  

And what is the appeal of Kentucky and Tennessee?  Say...for example...regarding the work force?  Thanks in advance.  

The appeal is a competitive business environment complete with a shovel ready building site and low utility rates.    The Whitmer administration is not interested in creating the former and woke DTE can't provide the latter.  

Weird.  You just kind of skipped over the work force part.

And the part that it's not all Ford.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 15:41

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

The appeal is a competitive business environment complete with a shovel ready building site and low utility rates.    The Whitmer administration is not interested in creating the former and woke DTE can't provide the latter.  

Work force? Likely part to the equation too. Why would you want a corrupt UAW to taint your workforce?? Ford has some hope that their 11 billion dollar investment will be non-union unlike the 750 million dollar investment in MI.

Americans voting with their wallets now buy >50% of their vehicles from non-union assembly plants. In one of the funnier ironies of modern leftist life - the more liberal you are the more likely you are to buy a non-union made vehicle.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 16:09

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Work force? Likely part to the equation too. Why would you want a corrupt UAW to taint your workforce?? Ford has some hope that their 11 billion dollar investment will be non-union unlike the 750 million dollar investment in MI.

Americans voting with their wallets now buy >50% of their vehicles from non-union assembly plants. In one of the funnier ironies of modern leftist life - the more liberal you are the more likely you are to buy a non-union made vehicle.

"voting with their wallets"

I don't think anyone going into an auto dealership showroom says 'show me the non-union made automobiles only'.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

Also, your whole premise is wrong. Kentucky got a Ford plant and they have a D governor. I read one article and it took me two minutes to understand how Ford made their decision. They said they rated all the sites available and it had nothing to do with the states.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 18:19

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 1550444538 So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 969504605

PM claims it was due to some doxing ongoing on the sports board.

My best guess is that CBS didn't like having a political board and Trevor didn't need to keep the post count up anymore, along with the political need for Trevor to seem to be doing something about the doxing.

My claim was tongue-in-cheek. Trevor obviously used the doxxing and other craziness on the main board as an excuse to get rid of Wells. The main-board battles were always way more vicious than the Wells spats.

Was reading the sports board this week end and they were still being way nastier than Wells ever was in the thread the doxed poster started about his covid infection.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

RQA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 18:22

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

The appeal is a competitive business environment complete with a shovel ready building site and low utility rates. The Whitmer administration is not interested in creating the former and woke DTE can't provide the latter.

Whitmer makes it sound like Michigan wasn't considered by Ford. Is there any information that says they it was?
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 18:54

Also This new Ford plant sounds very woke. Zero emissions plant?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 20:43

TrapperGus wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Was reading the sports board this week end and they were still being way nastier than Wells ever was in the thread the doxed poster started about his covid infection.

Willie has Covid? That's too bad. I hope it's mild. I thought he had quit the board though. I guess that didn't take.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 3 Oct 2021 - 21:03

RQA wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

"Likely" part of the equation? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

You mean...the most important part?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 8:40

I have a question for RQA...what makes DTE so 'woke'? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

bump confused

Last edited by steveschneider on Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:07; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 11:18

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

Willie has Covid? That's too bad. I hope it's mild. I thought he had quit the board though. I guess that didn't take.

Based on the reaction of the posters his covid post was the first post since he quit. I believe he said he has been vaccinated.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 11:23

steveschneider wrote:
RQA wrote:

Work force?   Likely part to the equation too.    Why would you want a corrupt UAW to taint your workforce??    Ford has some hope that their 11 billion dollar investment will be non-union unlike the 750 million dollar investment in MI.  

Americans voting with their wallets now buy >50% of their vehicles from non-union assembly plants.   In one of the funnier ironies of modern leftist life - the more liberal you are the more likely you are to buy a non-union made vehicle.

"voting with their wallets"

I don't think anyone going into an auto dealership showroom says 'show me the non-union made automobiles only'.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

Also, your whole premise is wrong. Kentucky got a Ford plant and they have a D governor. I read one article and it took me two minutes to understand how Ford made their decision. They said they rated all the sites available and it had nothing to do with the states.

Looked it up.  Ford & the UAW have a union friendly arrangement where if 50% plus 1 worker sign cards to hold a union vote the plant becomes a unionized plant.  No vote necessary.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Mon 4 Oct 2021 - 17:37

TrapperGus wrote:
Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Based on the reaction of the posters his covid post was the first post since he quit. I believe he said he has been vaccinated.

I never understood the idea of making a big declaration about leaving the board and then going back. I haven't posted there since they nuked Wells and then locked my thread about it, but I didn't do a big farewell. I thought posting there would be a difficult habit to break. As it turned out, it wasn't problem.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson, Cameron, TrapperGus and RQA like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RQA Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 8:11

steveschneider wrote:I have a question for RQA...what makes DTE so 'woke'? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

Check out their website and you will see. For example the DTE Foundation states that "racial justice" is at the center of their grantmaking process. Can't have more woke language than that.
RQA
RQA
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 8:32

RQA wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I have a question for RQA...what makes DTE so 'woke'? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

Check out their website and you will see.   For example the DTE Foundation states that "racial justice" is at the center of their grantmaking process.   Can't have more woke language than that.  

And here is their Mission Statement

The DTE Energy Foundation supports initiatives focused on arts and culture, community transformation, economic progress, education and employment, environment and human needs with the goal of providing hope and inspiration to nonprofits making a difference in their communities. The Foundation is committed to a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment where all board members, and staff feel respected and valued regardless of gender, age, race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation or identity, disability, education, or any other bias.

Anyway being "woke" is a very good place to be.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 10:15

if racist, bigoted, christian misogynists have a problem with "woke", sign me up for being "woke".

(though I'm not sure what it even means) So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:22

RQA wrote:

Check out their website and you will see. For example the DTE Foundation states that "racial justice" is at the center of their grantmaking process. Can't have more woke language than that.

What's wrong with racial justice?

Also, just want to point something out to you...

https://www.fordfoundation.org/the-latest/news/ford-foundation-announces-180-million-in-new-funding-for-us-racial-justice-efforts/

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600 So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600 So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 13:45

RQA wrote:

What does that have to do with the location of a battery plant?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 14:10

NigelUno wrote:
RQA wrote:

What does that have to do with the location of a battery plant?

Seems like Fords new plant and line of cars are going to be pretty woke. The days of rolling coal are over and thank goodness for that.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 15:44

looks like Biden was in Howell today..

and all of the patriotic MAGA christians are along the motorcade route waving Confederate and "Fuck Joe Biden" flags.   So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600   So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

but at least they're not "woke"...So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

steveschneider likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 17:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like Biden was in Howell today..

and all of the patriotic MAGA christians are along the motorcade route waving Confederate and "Fuck Joe Biden" flags.   So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600   So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 502811600

but at least they're not "woke"...So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 2599972566

There’s a guy in town that has ‘fuck joe Biden’ signs in his yard and it’s right by a school bus stop. Definitely not woke.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 19:38

steveschneider wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:looks like Biden was in Howell today..

There’s a guy in town that has ‘fuck joe Biden’ signs in his yard and it’s right by a school bus stop. Definitely not woke.
I'm just glad he's not sensitive.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 21:47

Howell has an interesting white supremacy history…. I’m sure he expected it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 5 Oct 2021 - 22:19

The liberals at tRCMB are a bunch of status quo motherfuckers.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 4 200.gif?cid=ddb306a5plwox5n7ule0c5fl67kbf3snr0gxjh75hbl5mjl5&rid=200
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 2:13

Rocinante wrote:Howell has an interesting white supremacy history…. I’m sure he expected it.

Which poster is this?

[tw]1445593622791929858?s=20[/tw]
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 8:14

Turtleneck wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Howell has an interesting white supremacy history…. I’m sure he expected it.

Which poster is this?

Guest is a lot younger than I thought.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 8:17

Turtleneck wrote:

Which poster is this?

Leonard Petty

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 8:47

Turtleneck wrote:

Which poster is this?

Hilarious 😂
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Wed 6 Oct 2021 - 9:08

The War of Rebellion ended the question of "States Rights".

The Constitution is very clear that there is only one Sovereign which the United States, not any State.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next