Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

+24
Floyd Robertson
RQA
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
Pervis Muldoon
InTenSity
TrapperGus
kingstonlake
MiamiSpartan
steveschneider
NigelUno
SBSpartan
Cameron
GRR Spartan
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
The_Dude
Green Note
Cym Jim
Robert J Sakimano
xsanguine
Rocinante
Turtleneck
Bizarro Fletch
28 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

V.I.P Re: So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

Post by NigelUno Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 12:58

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:This board is better than Wells, because Trevor killed Wells.  So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 502811600

Long live the Bin!

I haven't kept up with that place but I'm sure that board was crazy ville. Last time I clicked on there was 2016 around Pizzagate and you had people there that believed in it.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 V1QLfT7rJP5v6f92F79QEDJf-BcRHnhIxLVLHUk-c6ndkvwBnLUfEL8utXvmL08fBR8vwWq5BMN_va2TuVSjLWwjMsH5TDPTQOaSkMlWQOLXO6S5G8HbL-mnzwYdy-fnpKo
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

V.I.P Re: So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 13:59

if you're not the sensitive type, this place is the best.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 16:38

That old board was a shit hole. Bunch of bigots.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 16:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if you're not the sensitive type, this place is the best.

The pie is better here also. It used to be anyway.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 18:06

Did Nigel get banned over there again?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 18:32

MiamiSpartan wrote:Did Nigel get banned over there again?

What was your first clue? lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 18:33

i welcome you with open arms, nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 18:37

I just went over there. Wells appears to be gone. Don’t know Nigel’s status, but I think Wells got cancelled.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 18:57

Turtleneck wrote:

I just went over there. Wells appears to be gone. Don’t know Nigel’s status, but I think Wells got cancelled.

What about Arnold Jackson? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 1494614055
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 19:02

No idea.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 19:50

kingstonlake wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

What about Arnold Jackson? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 1494614055

Whatchyoutalkinabout, Willis?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 20:10

Robert J Sakimano wrote:if you're not the sensitive type, this place is the best.

There's always a chance The Pantry  So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 2744 posts here again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 20:35

MiamiSpartan wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:

Whatchyoutalkinabout, Willis?

lol!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 23 Aug 2021 - 21:14

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:i welcome you with open arms, nigel.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 7Ny6
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 7:42

Hello Spartan Swill - yes Wells is gone

Trevor has a notice on the main board that he wanted the RCMB to bring Spartans together and that suddenly Wells is not in line with that purpose.  Probably nothing to do with the drop off in posting on Wells...

btw - FWIW - I had the same ID on this board years ago but lost the password and changed e-mail addresses...

Last edited by TrapperGus on Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 10:00; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Welcome back post)
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

tGreenWay and kingstonlake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 7:52

TrapperGus wrote:Hello Spartan Swill - yes Wells is gone

Trevor has a notice on the main board that he wanted the RCMB to bring Spartans together and that suddenly Wells is not in line with that purpose.  Probably nothing to do with the drop off in posting on Wells...

btw - FWIW - I had the same ID on this board years ago but lost the pass word and changed e-mail addresses...

Hello TrapperGus.

Welcome back.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Other Teams Pursuing That and TrapperGus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 10:16

kingstonlake wrote:

What was your first clue? lol!
So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 5222778_resentment_jpeg27562690eb1b60439980c515d89d744a
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 10:18

hi trappergus!
Geronte
Geronte

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 10:22

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:hi trappergus!

We all knew Trevor would eventually shut Wells down, as he tried that when he sold out to CBS.

It at least prompted me to rejoin this site.  So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 969504605
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 13:08

btw - FWIW - I had the same ID on this board years ago but lost the password and changed e-mail addresses...

So it only took Trevor a little under 20 years to figure out that the Wells Hall board was divisive.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 14:00

did they really ditch Wells? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 502811600

I remember Guest saying that tSwill wouldn't last.. we were too mean or something.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 14:32

MiamiSpartan wrote:

So it only took Trevor a little under 20 years to figure out that the Wells Hall board was divisive.

There were about 10 posters posting last week, and about 5 of them made up most of the posts, much of which were two posters fighting each other.  So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 1f64c

Last edited by TrapperGus on Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 14:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : still learning)
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 15:35

Robert J Sakimano wrote:did they really ditch Wells? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 502811600

I remember Guest saying that tSwill wouldn't last.. we were too mean or something.

I think it's temporary. Cute solution to trolls...JUST SHUT THE WHOLE BOARD DOWN!!!
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Pervis Muldoon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 16:19

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:did they really ditch Wells? So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 502811600

I think it's temporary. Cute solution to trolls...JUST SHUT THE WHOLE BOARD DOWN!!!

Sounds like the last board has greatly dwindled in size as well. Seems like everyone is moving over to Twitter. cheers
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 16:41

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I think it's temporary.  Cute solution to trolls...JUST SHUT THE WHOLE BOARD DOWN!!!

Sounds like the last board has greatly dwindled in size as well. Seems like everyone is moving over to Twitter. cheers

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 2611
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 16:58

Does this mean goose will come back?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 16:58

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 1837840279
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 18:10

Rocinante wrote:Does this mean goose will come back?

With an addendum to his manifesto.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 19:03

NigelUno wrote:

With an addendum to his manifesto.

So basically this board is better than Wells because nobody posts here?  - Page 2 Cec4ec10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Tue 24 Aug 2021 - 19:20

NigelUno wrote:

Indefinite - I suppose if Trevor gets some MOD tools with some teeth it could come back.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 7:00

I miss Guest and his mainstream media links, but I want him to do what's best for his mental health.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 8:54

TrapperGus wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Indefinite - I suppose if Trevor gets some MOD tools with some teeth it could come back.

The "solution" to moderating issues on tRCMB was a VIP board. This will most likely be no different (although the traffic is obviously less).

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

TrapperGus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 8:59

NigelUno wrote:
TrapperGus wrote:

The "solution" to moderating issues on tRCMB was a VIP board.  This will most likely be no different (although the traffic is obviously less).  

More AI might help, also IP and/or MAC banning.

However, the main issue is the zeitgeist which has taken hold on the RCMB over the years.  When similar behavior is allowed on the sports board to what was on Wells there is no hope for MOD's to control the situation.  General community behavior must start with the people in the community.

edit - yes a VIP only solution was tried on Wells, but for some reason it was abandoned.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 10:08

I think I'm on the 5th year of a 1000 year ban. Whenever they tried to ban swearing, which is such a midwestern thing to do.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TrapperGus Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 11:22

InTenSity wrote:I think I'm on the 5th year of a 1000 year ban. Whenever they tried to ban swearing, which is such a midwestern thing to do.

Good News!

Our Wells focused MOD, Rook, told us the max ban length was 500 years.
TrapperGus
TrapperGus
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 11:43

I don’t even remember who the mod here was. Also. Fuck shit piss pussy asshole motherfucker dickwad cuntish
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 13:58

NigelUno wrote:

The crazy thing is that it wasn't done because of trolls on Wells. It was done because a poster on the main board was being harassed in real life by another poster. When he posted about that, it opened the floodgates for tales of doxxing and stalking, all by posters on the main board. So Trevor shut down Wells. Because why not.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 14:30

Rocinante wrote:I don’t even remember who the mod here was. Also. Fuck shit piss pussy asshole motherfucker dickwad cuntish

England Jim, or whatever his name was.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 14:30

Rocinante wrote:I don’t even remember who the mod here was. Also. Fuck shit piss pussy asshole motherfucker dickwad cuntish

But not blower.

Edit: hey, it works!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed 25 Aug 2021 - 14:31

gHost
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next