Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baltimore citizens are frustrated

+28
Tim Wakefield
StylesGShmooth
WBill
pulling69
Brock Middlebrook
InTenSity
The Pantry
The_Dude
I.B. Fine
Toe
Turtleneck
Heat Miser
Giant Moose
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Rodeo Burger
Blanch32
LoneWolfSparty
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
kingstonlake
32 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 Empty Re: Baltimore citizens are frustrated

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 11:23

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, the biggest problem in America is the 24 hour news cycle.. they have to have something to fill 24 hours with..

and since they don't have "news".. they create "news" - and then talking heads with an agenda, a book to sell, a movie to pimp or a TV show to promote - all for profit - get to come on to divide America into stratified groups.

I was referring specifically to this thread and this board.
there's that too..

but the media sucks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 Empty Re: Baltimore citizens are frustrated

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-05-05, 11:28

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again, the biggest problem in America is the 24 hour news cycle.. they have to have something to fill 24 hours with..

and since they don't have "news".. they create "news" - and then talking heads with an agenda, a book to sell, a movie to pimp or a TV show to promote - all for profit - get to come on to divide America into stratified groups.

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought tSwill was in America.

Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 Hqdefault
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 11:48

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Heat Miser has this sort of way of trying to control the conversation.... Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-05, 11:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

Heat Miser has this sort of way of trying to control the conversation.....Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 2599972566

Well, if the conversation is not "controlled", it ends up in tSwill Bin where you all can talk politics as much as you like.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 11:58

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heat Miser has this sort of way of trying to control the conversation.....Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 2599972566

Well, if the conversation is not "controlled", it ends up in tSwill Bin where you all can talk politics as much as you like.
I don't view it as "talking politics" as much as it's me pointing out things to other people.. they can then choose to believe it or not.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-05, 12:01

My thought are that a thread has run its course when xsanguine starts hammering away at his libertarian ideals. Sorry x, heard it all before.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 12:03

Rocinante wrote:My thought are that a thread has run its course when xsanguine starts hammering away at his libertarian ideals. Sorry x, heard it all before.
as I mentioned previously in this thread (I think), I'm pretty sure we all will consistently believe and, subsequently, voice our opinions on most any situation of this nature.

the beauty of tSwill is that we can do this without getting banned.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-05, 12:07

What I mean Bob is that if we were to vote on such things (we can do that here) at this point since the story is in its later stages and no brand new developments are coming out, I would not be incensed if this thread was moved, as I would have been a week ago.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 12:10

Rocinante wrote:What I mean Bob is that if we were to vote on such things (we can do that here) at this point since the story is in its later stages and no brand new developments are coming out, I would not be incensed if this thread was moved, as I would have been a week ago.
I hear ya.. I don't see threads being moved as a bad thing. In fact, if anything, it might encourage people to go to the other boards for dialogue.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-05, 12:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Heat Miser has this sort of way of trying to control the conversation.....Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 2599972566

I don't view it as "talking politics" as much as it's me pointing out things to other people.. they can then choose to believe it or not.

You're welcome to "point out" whatever you like. But as I've said before, phrases like "right wing nutjobs", or "tree hugging, bed wetting, Birkenstock wearing libs" will get a thread sent to tBin...where threads go to die. I assume you want to stimulate discussion rather than kill it, and thus assume you would endeavor to "color within the lines" so to speak.

It is possible to "point out", for example, that Michelle Bachman is a fucking idiot who should not be allowed to breed without bringing politics into it. An educated person like yourself should be able to pull that off fairly easily.

Last edited by Heat Miser on 2015-05-05, 12:17; edited 1 time in total
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-05, 12:18

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You're welcome to "point out" whatever you like. But as I've said before, phrases like "right wing nutjobs", or "tree hugging, bed wetting, Birkenstock wearing libs" will get a thread sent to tBin.

It is possible to "point out", for example, that Michelle Bachman is a fucking idiot who should not be allowed to breed without bringing politics into it. An educated person like yourself should be able to pull that off fairly easily.
you left out an "n" in her last name..

I don't care...after all, she is a fucking idiot.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 12:19

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You're welcome to "point out" whatever you like. But as I've said before, phrases like "right wing nutjobs", or "tree hugging, bed wetting, Birkenstock wearing libs" will get a thread sent to tBin...where threads go to die. I assume you want to stimulate discussion rather than kill it, and thus assume you would endeavor to "color within the lines" so to speak.

It is possible to "point out", for example, that Michelle Bachman is a fucking idiot who should not be allowed to breed without bringing politics into it .An educated person like yourself should be able to pull that off fairly easily.
you're giving me way too much credit.

so "knuckle-draggin' racist" is a euphemism for someone whose political beliefs can be best described as different from mine? I can live with that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 12:20

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you left out an "n" in her last name..

you just insulted every "fucking idiot" I know by aligning them with Michelle Bachmann.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-05, 12:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

It is possible to "point out", for example, that Michelle Bachman is a fucking idiot who should not be allowed to breed without bringing politics into it .An educated person like yourself should be able to pull that off fairly easily.
you're giving me way too much credit.

so "knuckle-draggin' racist" is a euphemism for someone whose political beliefs can be best described as different from mine? I can live with that.

It would be great if we didn't always have to correlate someone's beliefs with politics. Being a republican didn't make Michelle a fucking idiot, and being a fucking idiot didn't necessarily make her a republican.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-05, 12:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you left out an "n" in her last name..

you just insulted every "fucking idiot" I know by aligning them with Michelle Bachmann.

I'm sure there are tons of fucking idiots who also think she's a fucking idiot. Let's not anoint her Lord of the Idiots because everyone knows that's George Costanza.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-05-05, 12:32

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you just insulted every "fucking idiot" I know by aligning them with Michelle Bachmann.

I'm sure there are tons of fucking idiots who also think she's a fucking idiot. Let's not anoint her Lord of the Idiots because everyone knows that's George Costanza.

Ass Dan doesn't
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2015-05-05, 12:34

Heat Miser wrote:

being a fucking idiot didn't necessarily make her a republican.

It helps.

See: young earth creationists
See also: climate change deniers
See also: birthers, truthers, etc.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2015-05-05, 12:43

Gomer wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

being a fucking idiot didn't necessarily make her a republican.

It helps.

See: young earth creationists
See also: climate change deniers
See also: birthers, truthers, etc.

Maybe so, but if we could all agree to leave out the politics part then things can be discussed here rather than tBin.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-05, 12:55

Heat Miser wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're giving me way too much credit.

Being a republican didn't make Michelle a fucking idiot
gives her a head start.. throw in the kooky religious stuff and she's leaning in toward the finish.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-05, 17:03

Rocinante wrote:My thought are that a thread has run its course when xsanguine starts hammering away at his libertarian ideals. Sorry x, heard it all before.
xsanguine wrote:And watch... everyone that can't let go of the narrative that their political "team" has adopted, that can't look at it with a completely open mind is going to focus on trying to discredit me rather than the data/statistics.

Where has "libertarian ideals" made an appearance in those posts?

Last edited by xsanguine on 2015-05-05, 17:33; edited 1 time in total
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-05, 17:17

Heat Miser wrote:
Tim Wakefield wrote:

So fucking true. Every political discussion I've had lately is just regurgitated bullshit. No one has their own thoughts anymore and it pisses me off.

This discussion does not have to be political. Some people, however, just can't resist making it political, which of course ruins it, which is why places like tSwill Bin & Wells have to exist.

Good thing it's been sociological, not political. At least not yet.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-05, 17:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tTito wrote:

....and the media.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the biggest problem in America is the 24 hour news cycle.. they have to have something to fill 24 hours with..

I wouldn't say it's the biggest problem but it's certainly one of the biggest problems. It's the biggest problem facing how people come to conclusions that shape their opinions, though. That's most definitely true.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-05, 18:01

xsanguine wrote:
xsanguine wrote:And watch... everyone that can't let go of the narrative that their political "team" has adopted, that can't look at it with a completely open mind is going to focus on trying to discredit me rather than the data/statistics.

I don't want to discredit you. I've had the argument with many who hold opinions very similar to yours many times. There are a lot of things we agree on. There are some very fundamental things we don't. It comes down to a basal philosophy that you and I will likely never share. Every time there is a thread about social issues, it comes up, and your argument is the same and I haven't heard anything compelling enough to change my mind yet, and I doubt I will. That's all. I support your right to slather the internet with it. 100%
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-05-05, 18:22

Where's the justice for the business owners that lost their way of life and now they and their families are in a tough spot?

Over 200 businesses and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage was done. And to predominantly minority business owner.

Where's there justice? Or will the mayor just tell them to deal with it as she allows room for destruction?

Can the mayor and police chief be bought up on criminal charges for telling the police to stand down? Panicked people in distress called 9-1-1 and cops told them they weren't allowed to respond. This is fact.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-05-05, 18:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Both the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin situations were extensively investigated (more than normal) and that investigation was not just done by police departments.

They were found to be responsible for their own deaths.

They were part of the group that commits 7 times more violent crimes than their white counterparts. They were guilty of being shitty people and unfortunately ran into someone they couldn't bully like they're used to doing in their own neighborhoods.

The most dangerous individuals to black people are other black people.

The facts are the facts, Bob.

You know I'm a huge fan of you, Bob. But I can't let anyone, not even posters I'm very fond of, get away with rewriting history to fit a false narrative.

I'm going to wait until the investigation has been completed regarding Freddie Gray, but from the information that we have at this point I am leaning towards him being a victim of police brutality. Unfortunately for the George Soros funded #blacklivesmatter crowd, the false #HandsUpDon'tShoot crowd and the racist Baltimore rioters... it appears he's a victim of black police brutality because the individual who is being charged with the worst of allegations is black.

Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin are not the poster boys for racist police brutality that they were attempted to be portrayed as and continued to be portrayed as on popular media networks like MSNBC and CNN.
you're welcome to your opinion, dude.

oh, and I like you too.. Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 3493939353

Actually it's not an opinion. There is no widespread police conspiracy against black people.

Instead of using facts to form your opinion, you listen to some black dude on CNN who says police are an occupational army in the hood.

Fact is the amount of blacks born out of wedlock and the amount of violent crimes committed by blacks are mind numbing.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Green Note 2015-05-05, 18:35

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:you're welcome to your opinion, dude.

oh, and I like you too.. Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 3493939353

Actually it's not an opinion. There is no widespread police conspiracy against black people.

Instead of using facts to form your opinion, you listen to some black dude on CNN who says police are an occupational army in the hood.

Fact is the amount of blacks born out of wedlock and the amount of violent crimes committed by blacks are mind numbing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-50-most-violent-cities-in-the-world-2015-1?op=1

Coming in at number 40, it is your Baltimore
Green Note
Green Note
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-05, 19:02

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I don't want to discredit you. I've had the argument with many who hold opinions very similar to yours many times.  There are a lot of things we agree on.  There are some very fundamental things we don't.  It comes down to a basal philosophy that you and I will likely never share.  Every time there is a thread about social issues, it comes up, and your argument is the same and I haven't heard anything compelling enough to change my mind yet, and I doubt I will.  That's all.  I support your right to slather the internet with it.  100%

But this discussion doesn't have anything to do with my political, or rather 'apolitical', philosophy. I don't see why this discussion would get into political/apolitical philosophies, anyways.

This has been about Baltimore citizens being frustrated with problems they believe others are causing. I'm not interested in trying to convince them or apparently you, that using violence against other people is wrong. That's just not something they're apparently interested in and I get it, not something you're interested in. But I am interested in discussing who/what is at fault and causing the issues of violence within and in the peripheral of their community.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-05, 19:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Both the Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin situations were extensively investigated (more than normal) and that investigation was not just done by police departments.

They were found to be responsible for their own deaths.

They were part of the group that commits 7 times more violent crimes than their white counterparts. They were guilty of being shitty people and unfortunately ran into someone they couldn't bully like they're used to doing in their own neighborhoods.

The most dangerous individuals to black people are other black people.

The facts are the facts, Bob.

You know I'm a huge fan of you, Bob. But I can't let anyone, not even posters I'm very fond of, get away with rewriting history to fit a false narrative.

I'm going to wait until the investigation has been completed regarding Freddie Gray, but from the information that we have at this point I am leaning towards him being a victim of police brutality. Unfortunately for the George Soros funded #blacklivesmatter crowd, the false #HandsUpDon'tShoot crowd and the racist Baltimore rioters... it appears he's a victim of black police brutality because the individual who is being charged with the worst of allegations is black.

Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin are not the poster boys for racist police brutality that they were attempted to be portrayed as and continued to be portrayed as on popular media networks like MSNBC and CNN.

oh, and I like you too..   Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 3493939353
mGo is right, Bob. I'm not really giving much of my opinion on the matter. Maybe there's a little of it sprinkled in there but it's mostly just me copy & pasting of numbers from the crime statistics.

I'm regurgitating the facts, the statistics, the data.

I was trying to get your reaction to those numbers that make up the facts that directly contradict the opinion you've promoted in this thread and others. I was trying to get the reaction of anyone that shares that same opinion that is directly contradicted by the data.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-05, 20:19

"But this discussion doesn't have anything to do with my political, or rather 'apolitical', philosophy."

To say this is disingenuous. The implication that some underlying overmanipulation of the social structure is the root cause, or is the catalyst had everything to do with your apolitical philosophy. Dressing it up as a different argument every time doesn't change what it is.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-05, 21:09

Rocinante wrote:

"But this discussion doesn't have anything to do with my political, or rather 'apolitical', philosophy."

To say this is disingenuous. The implication that some underlying overmanipulation of the social structure is the root cause, or is the catalyst had everything to do with your apolitical philosophy. Dressing it up as a different argument every time doesn't change what it is.

I've never tried to dress up my philosophy as something else in order to inject it into a discussion. I've never tried to sneak it into a discussion... I just come out and say it. This thread is 11 pages long... if I wanted to apply anarchism or minarchism or libertarianism or any other kind of ism to this topic don't you think think I'd have done it by now?

My prediction was correct. Instead of addressing those facts... you try to bring up my political philosophy when I haven't even come close to doing so.

Logical fallacy ad hominem is what that is called, I think.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-05-06, 08:03

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

oh, and I like you too..   Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 11 3493939353
mGo is right, Bob. I'm not really giving much of my opinion on the matter. Maybe there's a little of it sprinkled in there but it's mostly just me copy & pasting of numbers from the crime statistics.

I'm regurgitating the facts, the statistics, the data.

I was trying to get your reaction to those numbers that make up the facts that directly contradict the opinion you've promoted in this thread and others. I was trying to get the reaction of anyone that shares that same opinion that is directly contradicted by the data.
I don't trust the data.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-05-06, 08:49

Forget the complicated explanations, it's all the lead paint.

Why Freddie Gray Never Had a Chance: Lead Poisoning Is Killing Inner-City Baltimore
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-05-06, 12:03

xsanguine wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I've never tried to dress up my philosophy as something else in order to inject it into a discussion. I've never tried to sneak it into a discussion... I just come out and say it. This thread is 11 pages long... if I wanted to apply anarchism or minarchism or libertarianism or any other kind of ism to this topic don't you think think I'd have done it by now?

My prediction was correct. Instead of addressing those facts... you try to bring up my political philosophy when I haven't even come close to doing so.

If this were a debate in a vacuum where you and I had never met (virtually) you'd be kind of right, but it would be a genetic fallacy, actually. However. I'm not even arguing your point, I'm pointing out that your argument is always the same. So we're not debating. So logical fallacies don't apply.

Prefacing an argument with something akin to "because they have no answer to my awesome argument, people will attack me" is a common political strategy, not a debate strategy.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-05-10, 01:16

Rocinante wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

If this were a debate in a vacuum where you and I had never met (virtually) you'd be kind of right, but it would be a genetic fallacy, actually. However. I'm not even arguing your point, I'm pointing out that your argument is always the same. So we're not debating. So logical fallacies don't apply.

Prefacing an argument with something akin to "because they have no answer to my awesome argument, people will attack me" is a common political strategy, not a debate strategy.

I guess, man.

I understand why you'd get annoyed of me if I'm injecting isms into every single thread. Believe it or not I try to keep an eye on that because my goal isn't to piss you or anyone else off by being a broken record... and believe it or not I actually enjoy engaging you, specifically, when those topics come up. There's some topics where I believe that philosophy is relevant and when those occur I'm going to apply that philosophy to the discussion.

This topic just wasn't one of those times so when the accusation came up it really just didn't seem fair of you to do so.

Either way, I apologize for annoying you or ticking you off with the subject. I'll try to be more mindful of using it in any further discussions we may possibly have.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-06-01, 17:25

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/baltimore-records-deadliest-month-in-more-than-40-years/ar-BBkubmc?ocid=ansBaltSunnews

deadliest months in 40 years...For the year 2015 in Baltimore there have been 116 homicides.  103 were black, 94 black males, 71 were black males between the age of 18-34, 6 were white, 1 Asian, 6 unknown.  

I'm not sure how many the cops unjustly murdered but I'll guess its somewhere around 1% of the total.  I hope we can fix these out of control racist cops because then there would only be like 100 black murders in Baltimore to date.

http://data.baltimoresun.com/bing-maps/homicides/index.php?range=90&district=all&zipcode=all&age=all&gender=all&race=black&cause=all&article=all&show_results=Show+results
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-02, 07:49

CheesySpartan wrote:http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/baltimore-records-deadliest-month-in-more-than-40-years/ar-BBkubmc?ocid=ansBaltSunnews

deadliest months in 40 years...For the year 2015 in Baltimore there have been 116 homicides.  103 were black, 94 black males, 71 were black males between the age of 18-34, 6 were white, 1 Asian, 6 unknown.  

I'm not sure how many the cops unjustly murdered but I'll guess its somewhere around 1% of the total.  I hope we can fix these out of control racist cops because then there would only be like 100 black murders in Baltimore to date.

http://data.baltimoresun.com/bing-maps/homicides/index.php?range=90&district=all&zipcode=all&age=all&gender=all&race=black&cause=all&article=all&show_results=Show+results
agree completely. It's a frightening world when the individuals sworn to protect you are the ones that murder you.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-06-02, 21:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Heat Miser wrote:

there's that too..

but the media sucks.

I find it ironic that a guy that says this also buys into the BS that the media has been promoting that cops are the problem Rolling Eyes

#bobsagenda
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-03, 08:24

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
there's that too..

but the media sucks.

I find it ironic that a guy that says this also buys into the BS that the media has been promoting that cops are the problem Rolling Eyes

#bobsagenda
other than our society continuing to undermine the value of human life, our media and the pop culture-obsessed people that are beholden to them are the biggest threat to America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-06-03, 13:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
CheesySpartan wrote:

#bobsagenda
other than our society continuing to undermine the value of human life, our media and the pop culture-obsessed people that are beholden to them are the biggest threat to America.

Words and news don't kill people, people kill people. The criminal with a blatant disregard for human life and a gun are the problem in my opinion.
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-04, 07:58

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:other than our society continuing to undermine the value of human life, our media and the pop culture-obsessed people that are beholden to them are the biggest threat to America.

Words and news don't kill people, people kill people.  The criminal with a blatant disregard for human life and a gun are the problem in my opinion.
we can disagree about the media, the "news", pop-culture, etc.

and I would say that anyone with a blatant disregard for human life are the problem.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next