Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baltimore citizens are frustrated

+28
Tim Wakefield
StylesGShmooth
WBill
pulling69
Brock Middlebrook
InTenSity
The Pantry
The_Dude
I.B. Fine
Toe
Turtleneck
Heat Miser
Giant Moose
tTito
Dr. Strangelove
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
steveschneider
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
Snake Plissken
Rodeo Burger
Blanch32
LoneWolfSparty
Floyd Robertson
Rocinante
kingstonlake
32 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 12 Empty Re: Baltimore citizens are frustrated

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-05, 02:41

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:
mGo is right, Bob. I'm not really giving much of my opinion on the matter. Maybe there's a little of it sprinkled in there but it's mostly just me copy & pasting of numbers from the crime statistics.

I'm regurgitating the facts, the statistics, the data.

I was trying to get your reaction to those numbers that make up the facts that directly contradict the opinion you've promoted in this thread and others. I was trying to get the reaction of anyone that shares that same opinion that is directly contradicted by the data.
I don't trust the data.

Over the last 10 years, of the 509 police officers feloniously killed .... 46% were killed by black perpetrators, yet only represent 13% of the population.

Never trust the data, Bob. Especially when it doesn't support the media narrative.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 12 Empty Re: Baltimore citizens are frustrated

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 07:45

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't trust the data.

Over the last 10 years, of the 509 police officers feloniously killed .... 46% were killed by black perpetrators, yet only represent 13% of the population.

Never trust the data, Bob. Especially when it doesn't support the media narrative.
I rarely do.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-06-05, 13:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I rarely do.

Oh we know, Bob... and despite all that we still love ya, ya crazy S.O.B. Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 12 685334576
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-06-05, 14:05

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
I rarely do.

Oh we know, Bob... and despite all that we still love ya, ya crazy S.O.B. Baltimore citizens are frustrated - Page 12 685334576
thanks, dude.. I'm just content with my own thoughts and beliefs.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-06-11, 14:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

thanks, dude.. I'm just content with my own thoughts and beliefs.

Ya know, saying that is enough to get banned in some circles.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12