Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NBA Finals Thread

+15
Herbie Green
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
Cym Jim
StylesGShmooth
Robert J Sakimano
CheesySpartan
Giant Moose
Blanch32
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

NBA Finals Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: NBA Finals Thread

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-11, 21:21

Draymond needs to get some balls and take a wide open shot. They aren't covering him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-11, 21:23

Good news cavs look tired. I think gs finally wears them out this game.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-11, 21:27

steveschneider wrote:Good news cavs look tired. I think gs finally wears them out this game.

Not seeing this at all. Cleveland dominant inside. Better offense from GS now, but still all relies on 3 pt shooting
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-11, 21:37

Blanch32 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:Good news cavs look tired. I think gs finally wears them out this game.

Not seeing this at all. Cleveland dominant inside. Better offense from GS now, but still all relies on 3 pt shooting

Look sluggish to me compared to the first three games. Slow in getting back giving up fast break points and the Aussie doesn't look as nearly as effective on d and his shots are falling short. All tell tale signs of fatigue.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-11, 21:39

Warriors playing well
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-11, 21:55

"I'm back!"
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-11, 22:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:"I'm back!"
haha I saw that.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-11, 22:13

Day Day is playing well, as are some of the other non Splash Bros. Klay and Curry need to start dropping shots.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-11, 22:48

I sense this slipping. Dubs can't hit a shot again.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-11, 22:50

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I sense this slipping. Dubs can't hit a shot again.

Need curry to step it up at this point.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-11, 22:51

.,.gs should win this one though. Cavs look gassed to me gotta seize the opportunity.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-11, 22:55

I got warriors live in play -1.5 and Cavs -1 2nd half. Bang bang
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-11, 23:16

JUKE MOVE
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-11, 23:17

Cavs gonna fall apart for the final two games.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-11, 23:25

InTenSity wrote:Cavs gonna fall apart for the final two games.

You gotta chill man. Warriors need to learn how to rebound
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-11, 23:31

As many of the articles have pointed out, GSW just isn't going to rebound well against Cleveland unless the Cavs find themselves in a defensive position (as in down in the series) and change their game plan. And that's tough to envision seeing as they're up 2-1. 

GSW excels with a small lineup. If they go big to try to match up with Mozgov and Thompson they basically have to have Festus and Bogut on the floor at the same time. And at the 3 - to match up with James - they have to either pull their glue guy (Day Day) off the floor or ask him to contain Lebron on the perimeter. Which isn't his game. 

They can win playing small but they need to make shots. They've done a slightly better job tonight but still wow. They're going to need to shoot much better than this to win the series playing small.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-11, 23:36

Can we take a moment to point out all of the fucking freaks sitting court side at tonight's game? Ohio is a weird place
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-06-11, 23:36

Warm up the bus.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-11, 23:37

Would like to see more of that blond-o.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-11, 23:38

And she may be pushing 55 but Seth's mom is still hot.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-11, 23:39

Cavs played first three games as if they didn't have anything else to play for. Next year they should show up healthy.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-11, 23:47

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:As many of the articles have pointed out, GSW just isn't going to rebound well against Cleveland unless the Cavs find themselves in a defensive position (as in down in the series) and change their game plan. And that's tough to envision seeing as they're up 2-1. 

GSW excels with a small lineup. If they go big to try to match up with Mozgov and Thompson they basically have to have Festus and Bogut on the floor at the same time. And at the 3 - to match up with James - they have to either pull their glue guy (Day Day) off the floor or ask him to contain Lebron on the perimeter. Which isn't his game. 

They can win playing small but they need to make shots. They've done a slightly better job tonight but still wow. They're going to need to shoot much better than this to win the series playing small.

Cleveland just looked gassed tonight. Great defensive adjustments as well by GS. Getting Barnes off Lebron and using iguadala was the right call.

Both lebron and dellavadova looked 75% and showed their fatigue. Won't win with that type of effort.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-06-11, 23:51

Crazy to think going into the season the thinking was the Cavs didn't have all the pieces yet. Now they are tied 2-2 in the NBA finals without their 2nd and 3rd best players.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-11, 23:51

steveschneider wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:As many of the articles have pointed out, GSW just isn't going to rebound well against Cleveland unless the Cavs find themselves in a defensive position (as in down in the series) and change their game plan. And that's tough to envision seeing as they're up 2-1. 

Cleveland just looked gassed tonight. Great defensive adjustments as well by GS. Getting Barnes off Lebron and using iguadala was the right call.

Both lebron and dellavadova looked 75% and showed their fatigue. Won't win with that type of effort.

Needed more from Jones and should have played miller. Cavs were desprete from a spark that never came. Hopefully they can bounce back
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-11, 23:54

Blanch32 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Needed more from Jones and should have played miller. Cavs were desprete from a spark that never came. Hopefully they can bounce back
I'd feel comfortable with warriors +10 for game 5. Cavs are done. With love and Irving, this would be a 7 game series.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-12, 00:00

Ok back to warriors in 6
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-06-12, 00:25

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Needed more from Jones and should have played miller.  Cavs were desprete from a spark that never came.  Hopefully they can bounce back
I'd feel comfortable with warriors +10 for game 5. Cavs are done. With love and Irving, this would be a 7 game series.
Please tell me where I can get Warriors +10 at Oracle because I will be betting my kids' future on it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-06-12, 00:58

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

-10 brah
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-12, 07:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

-10 brah
Dammit Jim! NBA Finals Thread - Page 3 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-12, 08:00

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Uhhhh.....no.

Yes cavs were spent, but blatt, like izzo, sucks at in game adjustments. Instead, they'll be fully prepared for game 5 small ball, and 2 days of rest will help.

Just wish blatt played Miller and others in that one since it was obvious mid 4th they were not going to win
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-12, 08:12

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
Uhhhh.....no.

Yes cavs were spent, but blatt, like izzo, sucks at in game adjustments.  Instead, they'll be fully prepared for game 5 small ball, and 2 days of rest will help.

Just wish blatt played Miller and others in that one since it was obvious mid 4th they were not going to win
Cavs are spent. Lebron could have a minor concussion, Della is coming back to his old self. The statistics have to favor GSW. Even the games in which the Cavs won, they were close and they couldn't hold on to a 17 point lead. GSW got up by 13 or 15 or so, let it slide back to around 5 and won by over 20. On the road. Della and James are cramping up, high top can't effectively guard Curry and Green came to play.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-12, 09:00

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:
Uhhhh.....no.

Yes cavs were spent, but blatt, like izzo, sucks at in game adjustments.  Instead, they'll be fully prepared for game 5 small ball, and 2 days of rest will help.

Cavs are spent. Lebron could have a minor concussion, Della is coming back to his old self. The statistics have to favor GSW. Even the games in which the Cavs won, they were close and they couldn't hold on to a 17 point lead. GSW got up by 13 or 15 or so, let it slide back to around 5 and won by over 20. On the road. Della and James are cramping up, high top can't effectively guard Curry and Green came to play.

Actually green simply took magics advice to heart and it worked.

Cavs were due for a crash, but youre silly to believe they are down and out.

Despite limited play by lebron, it was a 3 point game in the fourth.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-12, 09:04

Blanch32 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

Cleveland just looked gassed tonight. Great defensive adjustments as well by GS.  Getting Barnes off Lebron and using iguadala was the right call.

Needed more from Jones and should have played miller.  Cavs were desprete from a spark that never came.  Hopefully they can bounce back

Miller was probably just as tired as everyone else, and with GS going small and pushing the ball up the court faster that doesn't bode well for Miller. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires the second this series is over.

With GS not shooting well and the Cavs getting a few days of rest I think they have a good chance game 5.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-12, 09:24

steveschneider wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Miller was probably just as tired as everyone else, and with GS going small and pushing the ball up the court faster that doesn't bode well for Miller. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires the second this series is over.

With GS not shooting well and the Cavs getting a few days of rest I think they have a good chance game 5.
I don't recall seeing Miller play, granted there were a few minutes that I didn't see and all it seems to take for him to wear out is about 3 minutes a game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-12, 09:29

InTenSity wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I don't recall seeing Miller play, granted there were a few minutes that I didn't see and all it seems to take for him to wear out is about 3 minutes a game.

They brought him in for one minute and that fucker made a pretty incredible dive for a loose ball which ignited the building. I haven't seen him play any extended minutes really but I don't think he would have made much of a difference last night.

Lebron and Dellavedova clearly looked gassed last night and that was the difference. Also Lebron took a shot to the head which seemed to affect him. Cavs need Lebron to play like he did games 1-3 to have a shot to beat GS.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-06-12, 09:34

steveschneider wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

They brought him in for one minute and that fucker made a pretty incredible dive for a loose ball which ignited the building. I haven't seen him play any extended minutes really but I don't think he would have made much of a difference last night.

Lebron and Dellavedova clearly looked gassed last night and that was the difference. Also Lebron took a shot to the head which seemed to affect him. Cavs need Lebron to play like he did games 1-3 to have a shot to beat GS.
Lebron should worry about playing bball, instead of trying to overact to try to have fouls called or flagrants thrown. Him hitting the camera is completely on him and had nothing to do with Bogut. He tried to make it look like a harder hit than it was and it bit him in the ass. Cavs started doing what Warriors were doing the last 2 games, and that is trying to get the calls instead of trying to play BBall.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-06-14, 20:05

Metallica crushed it
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-14, 20:14

CORNER BLITZ wrote:Metallica crushed it

That was awesome. We cranked our TV.

Last edited by steveschneider on 2015-06-14, 23:00; edited 1 time in total
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-06-14, 20:44

Hate to say it but cavs look spent already. Wish blatt tanked the last game when it was clear lebron wasn't all in
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-06-14, 20:51

Blanch32 wrote:Hate to say it but cavs look spent already. Wish blatt tanked the last game when it was clear lebron wasn't all in

Smith is on fire and Cleveland is looking good so far.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next