Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS)

+17
tTito
Two Star At Best
Rocinante
Gomer
Heat Miser
Snake Plissken
Green Note
By-Tor
NigelUno
SawGreen
Keith Stone
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Spartan Pride
tGreenWay
Brock Middlebrook
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 Empty Re: I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS)

Post by Guest 2014-05-04, 23:36

Snake Plissken wrote:

I don't deal in money... just in trolls.

Then I guess Ill keep it for 8 months...thanks for asking though
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 Empty Re: I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS)

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-04, 23:37

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

Then I guess Ill keep it for 8 months...thanks for asking though
See my edited post. May 8th is next week. Why do you think May 8th is 8 months away?
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-04, 23:38

Snake Plissken wrote:
See my edited post. May 8th is next week. Why do you think May 8th is 8 months away?

I have a one year subscription, maybe my ban is up then . Like I said, work out a refund with trevor and I am good as gone. Feel free to just put the money back on my credit card. TIA

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 <a href=I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 Screen15" />
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-04, 23:45

I have a one year subscription, maybe my ban is up then . Like I said, work out a refund with trevor and I am good as gone. Feel free to just put the money back on my credit card.  TIA

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 <a href=I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 Screen15" />

Well the 3rd month is March you idiot  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 502811600 

I'll just leave you as you are. I just thought if you only had 3 days left id wouldn't matter but 8 months is a decent amount of money. That's Noah level $$$.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser 2014-05-04, 23:48

Snake Plissken wrote:

I have a one year subscription, maybe my ban is up then . Like I said, work out a refund with trevor and I am good as gone. Feel free to just put the money back on my credit card.  TIA

Well the 3rd month is March you idiot  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 502811600 

I'll just leave you as you are. I just thought if you only had 3 days left id wouldn't matter but 8 months is a decent amount of money. That's Noah level $$$.

And how does that work out to 8 months? Looks like 10+ months to me. I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 2599972566
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-04, 23:51

Heat Miser wrote:
And how does that work out to 8 months? Looks like 10+ months to me. I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 2599972566
Listen bitch I've been drinking
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-04, 23:52

Heat Miser wrote:

Longer than I thought when I went to actually screen shot it, I guess they don't want to give me a refund.  I must not be too bad.  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 2599972566 Just know I always have the offer of a perma ban with a refund on the table.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-04, 23:53; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-04, 23:53

Snake Plissken wrote:

Let's just remove y,our account from 247. That should be okay with you...right?

Per his post here, I can authorize that:
https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t686p100-wow-my-thread-has-been-nuked-over-there#14596
I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 Wow_my11
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-04, 23:54

huh, that is talking about 247 sports,  I never said my account could be deleted, I said I was not going to post any more. I am sure Snake is actually thrilled to hear that. I pay for the recruiting content for 10 more months (unless I get a refund), not the message board.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-04, 23:59

huh, that is talking about 247 sports,  I never said my account could be deleted, I said I was not going to post any more. I am sure Snake is actually thrilled to hear that. I pay for the recruiting content, not the message board.
What did you mean by, "I have no need for 247 sports, I have the swill to bull shit and rivals for recruiting"

Baller like you doesn't care about a piddly little refund, right?

Last edited by Gomer on 2014-05-05, 00:00; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 00:00

Gomer wrote:
What did you mean by, "I have no need for 247 sports, I have the swill to bull shit and rivals for recruiting"

Well, I don't have a need for it in reality, but since I paid for the next ten months I will read both but only post on rivals. I have offered Snake to talk to trevor about a refund and he does not seem to think that is possible so the account shall remain.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-05, 00:01

Well, I don't have a need for it in reality, but since I paid for the next ten months I will read both but only post on rivals. I have offered Snake to talk to trevor about a refund and he does not seem to think that is possible so the account shall remain.
In reality then, Snake can just delete the account?

WIN FOR SNAKE!
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 00:02

Gomer wrote:
In reality then, Snake can just delete the account?

WIN FOR SNAKE!

No, reality says I have ten months paid for that is already in 247's pocket. I want a refund and I will continue to ask for one when I see fit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-05, 00:03

No, reality says I have ten months paid for that is already in 247's pocket.
I thought you were a baller?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 00:04

Gomer wrote:
I thought you were a baller?

I am, why do you think I just join where ever the **** I want and pay for the full year up front.  Not caring about your money is how you go broke, even for a rich kid like me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-05, 00:08

I am, why do you think I just join where ever the **** I want and pay for the full year up front.  Not caring about your money is how you go broke, even for a rich kid like me.
Yeah... but you already spent the money on something you said you no longer need. Not being able to get the money back doesn't change that you don't need that thing anymore. You're already demonstrated you don't give a shit about that money  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 502811600 

Good thing Snake has it on record that you didn't want it anymore!
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 00:08

Gomer wrote:
Yeah... but you already spent the money on something you said you no longer need.  Not being able to get the money back doesn't change that you don't need that thing anymore.  You're already demonstrated you don't give a shit about that money  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 502811600 

Good thing Snake has it on record that you didn't want it anymore!

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 506486848 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 08:36

But, you said you accidentally paid for a whole year.

Now, you paid for a full year, because you're a baller?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 08:38

No, reality says I have ten months paid for that is already in 247's pocket. I want a refund and I will continue to ask for one when I see fit.

Snake doesn't handle refunds. If you want your money back, then complain to the right people.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-05, 09:50

Snake Plissken wrote:
Listen bitch I've been drinking

See, I want to avoid these threads, but there's always something like this in there.... I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 502811600 
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:14

NigelUno wrote:

Snake doesn't handle refunds.  If you want your money back, then complain to the right people.  

I personal messaged trevor like 20 times that I was willing to meet him any where in east lansing or give him my cell number  to discuss what the problems are at 247 sports. No response. SURPRISE SURPRISE.  Snake is the closest thing to trevor to get me a refund and I pray every day the money will be put back on my credit card.  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 1837840279 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 13:17

I personal messaged trevor like 20 times that I was willing to meet him any where in east lansing or give him my cell number  to discuss what the problems are at 247 sports. No response. SURPRISE SURPRISE.  Snake is the closest thing to trevor to get me a refund and I pray every day the money will be put back on my credit card.  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 1837840279 

I am shocked that he wouldn't want to meet someone who PM'd him 20 times.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:17

NigelUno wrote:

I am shocked that he wouldn't want to meet someone who PM'd him 20 times.  

It was actually 4 but I also gave him the option to call me with my cell phone number.  No call. They don't care about customers at 247 jokes.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 13:18; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 13:18

Pretty sure you are a troll but when they banned me and I was paying I disputed it with the CC because hey, ban me from posting but not reading if you must?  CC company threewayed some twerp douche on the phone and told him to get bent.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:18

twostaratbest wrote:Pretty sure you are a troll but when they banned me and I was paying I disputed it with the CC because hey, ban me from posting but not reading if you must?  CC company threewayed some twerp douche on the phone and told him to get bent.

Nope, I am not, legitimate customer with qualms about 247 sports bad recruiting effort and over moderation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 13:20

Nope, I am not, legitimate customer with qualms about 247 sports bad recruiting effort.

Just post a picture of shit and take the perma ban... if you have good CC companies should take about 5 minutes to dispute and get a refund. "Paid for access, they are blocking access."
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:21

twostaratbest wrote:

Just post a picture of shit and take the perma ban... if you have good CC companies should take about 5 minutes to dispute and get a refund.  "Paid for access, they are blocking access."

Thanks, will do. I honestly did not think to do that, thanks for the help.  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 969504605
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 13:22

It was actually 4 but I also gave him the option to call me with my cell phone number.  No call.  They don't care about customers at 247 jokes.

http://247sports.com/Article/Member-Services-18985
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 13:25

NigelUno wrote:

Link I cant post

They respectfully told me to get fu**ed.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:27

twostaratbest wrote:

They respectfully told me to get fu**ed.

247 sports told me I had to talk to trevor and to get fucked. Trevor does not respond to any one. New name, 247 jokes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 13:31

247 sports told me I had to talk to trevor and to get fucked.  Trevor does not respond to any one. New name, 247 jokes.

I wouldn't talk to you either.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:34

NigelUno wrote:

I wouldn't talk to you either.

Well, when you own a business, you don't have a choice with which customers you talk too.  247 sports said he is the man to talk too and he does not respond to ANY ONE (not just me).  Hire a fucking customer service rep like rivals then, hire some real employees, what a joke. Glad I joined Rivals, run like a real business.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 13:37

Well, when you own a business, you don't have a choice with which customers you talk too.  247 sports said he is the man to talk too and he does not respond to ANY ONE (not just me).  Hire a fucking customer service rep like rivals then, hire some real employees, what a joke.  Glad I joined Rivals, run like a real business.

Just curious...did you check the box next to the following sentence when you agreed to pay the annual fee?

[ ] I have read and agreed to the 247Sports Terms of Service. This subscription is non-refundable.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:40

NigelUno wrote:

Just curious...did you check the box next to the following sentence when you agreed to pay the annual fee?

[  ]  I have read and agreed to the 247Sports Terms of Service. This subscription is non-refundable.

I did read it and it says no where they can give bans for what you say on another website and I am going to call my credit card company if it keeps up. I have been cross banned twice and I am sure my American Express Platinum card will get a refund with the excellent way they treat me.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 13:40

NigelUno wrote:

[  ]  I have read and agreed to the 247Sports Terms of Service. This subscription is non-refundable.

Not trying to stick up for the troll here. In my case I got blocked from the site for being "too critical" of the 247 site after the change over. You can't intentionally fail to deliver a service to a single user and hand wave it by saying its non-refundable.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 13:43

I did read it and it says no where they can give bans for what you say on another website and I am going to call my credit card company if it keeps up. I have been cross banned twice and I am sure my American Express Platinum card will get a refund with the excellent way they treat me.

"if it keeps up"  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 502811600 

Call them now. All talk. No action.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:44

NigelUno wrote:

"if it keeps up"   I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 2 502811600 

Call them now.  All talk.  No action.

I am willing to give them one more chance before I take my money away from them.  I don't feel like waiting on the line all day to get this done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-05-05, 13:47

This thread blows. Hard.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:48

tTito wrote:This thread blows. Hard.

Rivals recruiting is seriously better than 247 sports bro. This is what the thread is about, other people are trying to change the thread topic. I have no interest in talking about 247 sports (I don't post there anymore) but people like Snake come into this thread with a jealous fit of  rage.  247 sports must be really insecure when they send the 247 mods into a rivals thread because the truth is being told that the recruiting info is way better.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 13:50; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 13:50

twostaratbest wrote:

Not trying to stick up for the troll here.  In my case I got blocked from the site for being "too critical" of the 247 site after the change over.  You can't intentionally fail to deliver a service to a single user and hand wave it by saying its non-refundable.

Who blocked you?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next