Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS)

+17
tTito
Two Star At Best
Rocinante
Gomer
Heat Miser
Snake Plissken
Green Note
By-Tor
NigelUno
SawGreen
Keith Stone
tanfan!
Floyd Robertson
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Spartan Pride
tGreenWay
Brock Middlebrook
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 Empty Re: I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS)

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-05, 13:50

SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:

I am willing to give them one more chance before I take my money away from them.  I don't feel like waiting on the line all day to get this done.

Your money ? I think you mean Daddy's money.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 Empty Re: I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS)

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 13:51

I am willing to give them one more chance before I take my money away from them.  I don't feel like waiting on the line all day to get this done.

I can understand how having them on speaker phone would interfere with your trolling.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-05, 13:52

I did read it and it says no where they can give bans for what you say on another website and I am going to call my credit card company if it keeps up. I have been cross banned twice and I am sure my American Express Platinum card will get a refund with the excellent way they treat me.
You don't have the AMEX Centurion Card?  My image of you is just totally blown now.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:53

MSU addict wrote:
You don't have the AMEX Centurion Card?  My image of you is just totally blown now.

Platinum bro, no limit. I could buy the company 247 jokes on it.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 14:00; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2014-05-05, 13:56

Platinum bro, no limit. I could buy an airplane on it.
Boeing doesn't take American Express.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 13:57

NigelUno wrote:

Who blocked you?

Never going to know. Like I said, I was fine with not being able to post but taking my money and not letting me read what I paid for was stupid. I came back as "twostaratbest" and almost got banned again for something equally inane so I just STFU.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 13:57

MSU addict wrote:

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 1966794946 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-05-05, 13:57

Well, when you own a business, you don't have a choice with which customers you talk too.  247 sports said he is the man to talk too and he does not respond to ANY ONE (not just me).  Hire a fucking customer service rep like rivals then, hire some real employees, what a joke.  Glad I joined Rivals, run like a real business.
Umm, you couldn't be more wrong. When you own a business you absolutely DO have a choice with which customers you talk to. In fact, that's the beauty of owning a business, that you CAN choose who to work with, and you can fire your clients/customers if you want to cease working with them. It's very liberating.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 14:00

Platinum bro, no limit. I could buy an airplane on it.

AMEX sucks balls. I havea rich buddy with Centurion... my stupid Chase Sapphire Preferred gets me to a human that can do something 2 rings... his ass sits on hold. AMEX Platinum....$400 a year for, uh, nothing.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 14:01

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Umm, you couldn't be more wrong.  When you own a business you absolutely DO have a choice with which customers you talk to.  In fact, that's the beauty of owning a business, that you CAN choose who to work with, and you can fire your clients/customers if you want to cease working with them.  It's very liberating.

No, you don't get to sell your product, take it away, and then give no explanation.  Furthermore, you can't take away the product when they never broke the contract.  I was banned for posting here and I am sure AMEX will 100 percent agree if need be the case. I have an offer of a PERMA BAN WITH A FULL REFUND on the table every day, every single second.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 14:05; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 14:02

twostaratbest wrote:

AMEX sucks balls.  I havea rich buddy with Centurion... my stupid Chase Sapphire Preferred gets me to a human that can do something 2 rings... his ass sits on hold. AMEX Platinum....$400 a year for, uh, nothing.

Amex platinum gets me all kinds of shit, its for ballers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 14:05

Amex platinum gets me all kinds of shit, its for ballers.

I have one so my wife can shop at Costco. It sucks balls and isn't worth $50 a year much less $400.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 14:06

twostaratbest wrote:

I have one so my wife can shop at Costco.  It sucks balls and isn't worth $50 a year much less $400.

Shocked It does way more than that, I get into the Airport Clubs like a baller to name one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 14:14

Shocked  It does way more than that, I get into the Airport Clubs like a baller to name one.

Yeah, sweet. Luxury. You can visit 8 Delta Sky Clubs for that $400... if you really like bagels.
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 14:17

twostaratbest wrote:

Yeah, sweet.  Luxury.  You can visit 8 Delta Sky Clubs for that $400... if you really like bagels.

I get to relax in over 600 VIP lounges world wide. I like sitting in leather recliners like a baller at the airport.  The benefit list is longer than my rants. Any ways, I have like 5 credit cards. It is not the only one I own because AMEX is not accepted every where these days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 14:32

BREAKING NEWS: TREVOR RESPONDED TO MY 247 PM AND I AM CURRENTLY UNBANNED according to him.  However, the ban still exists on the account and just shows the incompetence over at 247 sports. If your going to tell me the illegitimate ban is lifted, then tell me the truth Shocked. No body deserves to be lied too and I never posted on 247 sports when I was banned.

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 <a href=I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 Screen16" />

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 14:48; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 14:43

Honestly, I hope they keep your money. You're kind of a turd.

If you really wanted your money back, you would have handled it by now.

Good day sir.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 14:44

NigelUno wrote:Honestly, I hope they keep your money.  You're kind of a turd.

If you really wanted your money back, you would have handled it by now.

Good day sir.

I said I am willing to give them one more chance (I am a forgiving person). I have had enough better than average experiences there where this one chance is warranted. Will see if they take advantage to attempt to make amends with a customer they treated terribly. Trevor responding today with 4 words ( although still banned, any response is improvement) is a step in the right direction.  I will report the future results to see if 247 sports has changed at all.  If I ran a business, I would want annual subscribers to stick around but time will tell.  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 55953254
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-05, 15:13

How much are you asking for back?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-05-05, 15:38

I did read it and it says no where they can give bans for what you say on another website and I am going to call my credit card company if it keeps up. I have been cross banned twice and I am sure my American Express Platinum card will get a refund with the excellent way they treat me.
Good luck proving that it has anything to do with what was said on a third party website. And even if you can, they don't need to give a reason to ban you:

"In addition, you agree that 247 and/or its employees, contractors, publishers or other third parties, may ban or blacklist you from certain areas of the Services or from posting any and all forms of User-Generated Content on the Services, regardless of your Subscription status. In such an event, your Subscription fees remain non-refundable. "
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Star At Best 2014-05-05, 15:40

MiamiSpartan wrote:
"In addition, you agree that 247 and/or its employees, contractors, publishers or other third parties, may ban or blacklist you from certain areas of the Services or from posting any and all forms of User-Generated Content on the Services, regardless of your Subscription status. In such an event, your Subscription fees remain non-refundable. "

Nice words they have there but its just words.  Its not enforceable and they will cave, or at least caved easily, to my CC company.  But I realized Im just feeding the troll guy here so... fucking out!
Two Star At Best
Two Star At Best
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-05-05, 15:42

No, you don't get to sell your product, take it away, and then give no explanation.  Furthermore, you can't take away the product when they never broke the contract.  I was banned for posting here and I am sure AMEX will 100 percent agree if need be the case. I have an offer of a PERMA BAN WITH A FULL REFUND on the table every day, every single second.
Dumbass, go back and read what you wrote. You said that when you own a business you don't get to choose which customers you talk to. That's completely different than what you just said above. However, they DO get to sell their product, take it away, and give no explanation. They CAN take away the product when you never broke a "contract". And Trevor doesn't own 247. He did not take any of your money.

MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 15:47

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Dumbass, go back and read what you wrote.  You said that when you own a business you don't get to choose which customers you talk to.  That's completely different than what you just said above.  However, they DO get to sell their product, take it away, and give no explanation.  They CAN take away the product when you never broke a "contract".  And Trevor doesn't own 247.  He did not take any of your money.

Easy for you to troll when you don't have money in the game.  Notice how VIP members are refraining from speaking? They feel the same way and want a refund. They also don't want the same treatment I am getting for speaking my mind on another forum (which means a paying customer cross ban).

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 15:51; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 15:48

twostaratbest wrote:

Nice words they have there but its just words.  Its not enforceable and they will cave, or at least caved easily, to my CC company.  But I realized Im just feeding the troll guy here so... fucking out!

Yup, thanks for the tip, I will be contacting if the ban is not removed by end of the day since I have trevor in a pm saying the ban was removed and various other screen shots from Martin Spartan and Snake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-05-05, 15:49

twostaratbest wrote:

How is it not enforceable if they wanted to fight your CC company? But why would they bother? I think it's more just a matter of not wanting to waste any time on it for a single subscription. Giving someone back $100 or less (however much it's pro-rated) is going to cost way less than it costs to fight it, probably less than it would cost to have their legal representation send an e-mail to the CC company with their side of it.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-05-05, 15:51

Yup, thanks for the tip, I will be contacting if the ban is not removed by end of the day since I have trevor in a pm saying the ban was removed and various other screen shots from Martin Spartan and Snake.
Are you still able to read the premium content while banned from the message board?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 15:52

MiamiSpartan wrote:
Are you still able to read the premium content while banned from the message board?

I cannot post questions to the recruiting writers which is part of the contract.  I could care less about posting on any thread except for recruiting. I pay for the ability to talk to the 247 staff and I will be contacting my CC company if not removed by end of the day. They are free to ban me from talking on any thread besides recruiting but I have the right to post to the 247 staff.

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- on 2014-05-05, 15:54; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Worm 2014-05-05, 15:53

I have a one year subscription, maybe my ban is up then . Like I said, work out a refund with trevor and I am good as gone. Feel free to just put the money back on my credit card.  TIA

I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 <a href=I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 Screen15" />
Dude, you used a MasterCard. I don't know how many of them VIP airport lounges your platinum amex gets you, but I don't think they will put money back on your MasterCard
Dr. Worm
Dr. Worm
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 15:55

Dr. Worm wrote:
Dude, you used a MasterCard. I don't know how many of them VIP airport lounges your platinum amex gets you, but I don't think they will put money back on your MasterCard

I changed the card/numbers for my own personal reasons.  I love you guys but you don't get to know my credit card or numbers  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 55953254 However, master card has an extensive buyer protection program as well.  I am only 2 months in on this purchase and it will be covered. I have already researched the clauses and all credit card companies cover internet purchases. I have gotten refunds before on my AMEX and CC companies are very powerful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2014-05-05, 16:02

I cannot post questions to the recruiting writers which is part of the contract.  I could care less about posting on any thread except for recruiting. I pay for the ability to talk to the 247 staff and I will be contacting my CC company if not removed by end of the day. They are free to ban me from talking on any thread besides recruiting but I have the right to post to the 247 staff.
They terms of service state otherwise.

But as said, it probably costs more for them to have a lawyer (or even an intern) respond to the CC company than it does to just give you the money back. It's typically not up to Trevor or the customer service people to make that decision, and they likely don't give a **** if you call the CC company or not, because then it's someone else's problem.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 16:03

MiamiSpartan wrote:
They terms of service state otherwise.  

But as said, it probably costs more for them to have a lawyer (or even an intern) respond to the CC company than it does to just give you the money back.  It's typically not up to Trevor or the customer service people to make that decision, and they likely don't give a **** if you call the CC company or not, because then it's someone else's problem.

Cool, I guess we will find out if my ban is not removed by the end of today (Trevor said it was)  how they feel. All I can do is try, if I lose, so be it. I have many screen shots from Trevor, Snake, Martin Spartan to give to my credit card company and I feel pretty confident. However like I said, I would rather them just remove the illegitimate ban and keep my money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 17:02

Cool, I guess we will find out if my ban is not removed by the end of today (Trevor said it was)  how they feel. All I can do is try, if I lose, so be it. I have many screen shots from Trevor, Snake, Martin Spartan to give to my credit card company and I feel pretty confident. However like I said, I would rather them just remove the illegitimate ban and keep my money.

Can you go over again how you accidentally subscribed for the year?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-05, 17:03

MSU addict wrote:

Nor MasterCard.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2014-05-05, 23:09

I said I would come back with results.  I am now allowed to post there and I thank Nedgo/Trevor.  I won't be posting in the off topic threads because I know my opinion is not liked there and to avoid any future situation (although I never posted there on my most recent ban so I don't know if it even matters). However, I will still ask recruiting questions.  Consider case closed  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 55953254
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer 2014-05-05, 23:40

Until May 5th but I won't post ever again. The ban is meaningless to me now that I can post on rivals better recruiting board. I have no need for 247 sports, I have the swill to bull shit and rivals for recruiting. Life is fucking awesome.
SpartanDawgs265---3.0--- wrote:I said I would come back with results.  I am now allowed to post there and I thank Nedgo/Trevor.  I won't be posting in the off topic threads because I know my opinion is not liked there and to avoid any future situation (although I never posted there on my most recent ban so I don't know if it even matters). However, I will still ask recruiting questions.  Consider case closed  I just joined Rivals Spartan Mag, WAY better recruiting info than 247 sports (nothing to do with MODS) - Page 3 55953254
Glad that we could establish that you are a baller who accidentally paid for something you declared to be worthless but than got all wound up when you discovered that Master Card has much shittier customer  service than American Express and you couldn't get your money back.

Thread locked per user's request that the case is closed.

Glad we could help!
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3