Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

+30
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Clarett's Folly
FupaTuba
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
Dingleberryexplosion
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Masturbates
Tim Wakefield
SpartanInNH
xsanguine
By-Tor
y2kMgrad
HT
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
DWags
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
pulling69
InTenSity
Brock Middlebrook
Nordic
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Giant Moose
34 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 4 Empty Re: SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-19, 13:20

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Rocky has been invited.  He's not coming .  

Rocky's a good dude, I've met him quite a few times. He's one of those jock nerd types - very athletic dude but kind of nerdy. He's a good dude, though. Once in a while we bullshit via text.
Normally I trust you on these things ghost. But he's an ultra prick and hypocrite as a mod. Maybe he's cool in real life...
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 4 Empty Re: SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-19, 14:10

gHost Spartan wrote:
DWags wrote:Rocky has been invited. He's not coming .

Rocky's a good dude, I've met him quite a few times. He's one of those jock nerd types - very athletic dude but kind of nerdy. He's a good dude, though. Once in a while we bullshit via text.

Is he a decent guy to have a beer with?
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 14:13

Herbie Green wrote:Believe it or not Rocky and tRCMB are pretty much universally negative about MSU sports these days.

tSwill is the only safe place left for blowars

that explains the "all is well" vibe here
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 14:15

FupaTuba wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

Normally I trust you on these things ghost. But he's an ultra prick and hypocrite as a mod. Maybe he's cool in real life...

This. he's like the 20 something version of dwags
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-19, 17:57

Rocky is a great guy in real life, but you morons don't care about that.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-19, 18:19

Death Roe wrote:Rocky is a great guy in real life, but you morons don't care about that.
I care about that. I care about that more. But if he's such a great guy, why is he is he such a dildo at tCock? Isn't he an unpaid volunteer?
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-19, 18:23

Death Roe wrote:Rocky is a great guy in real life, but you morons don't care about that.

He's a pretty funny guy to email with. Encyclopedia of football knowledge and wouldn't say shit if he had a mouthful. I hate the tailgate rules but have found it weird we blame him. But I get my buzz on enjoy friends and don't mind my tailgate.

All that doesn't take away that he's a pretty knowledgeable football guy. I don't think he'd come here anyway.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-19, 18:25

FupaTuba wrote:
I care about that. I care about that more. But if he's such a great guy, why is he is he such a dildo at tCock? Isn't he an unpaid volunteer?

Somebody's little snowflake feelings are hurt.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-19, 18:39

duffy munn wrote:
FupaTuba wrote:

Somebody's little snowflake feelings are hurt
HR MuffNStuff! How's happy hour treating you bud? Thin Lizzy on the juke box no doubt?
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 18:40

DWags wrote:

All that doesn't take away that he's apretty knowledgeable football guy.

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 4 502811600
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-19, 18:48

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

All that doesn't take away that he's apretty knowledgeable football guy.

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 4 502811600

Well, obv not on your level.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-19, 19:37

FupaTuba wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Somebody's little snowflake feelings are hurt
HR MuffNStuff! How's happy hour treating you bud? Thin Lizzy on the juke box no doubt?

Your retorts to Muffy are legendary.  I mean you eviscerate him in two short sentences. I burst out laughing whenever I see you respond to a typical muffy flame.  The sanctimonious jerk thinks way too highly of himself.  You just knock him right back down to dog shit every time.  Bravo!!

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2016-12-19, 19:48; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 19:45

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Very knowledgeable in respect to statistics. I stopped reading his stuff quite a long time ago because he only saw the game through the lens of statistics.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-19, 19:47

FupaTuba wrote:

My ban from the RCMB was lifted.  The back door one sided conversation worked temporarily.  then calmer heads prevailed and my ban was released. I posted a few times on the RCMB today just to let those involved (ghost) that their plan failed.  But to be frank with you, that board sucks dog shit now.  Unoriginal and pretty much depressing.  Nedgo and I talked and he says he hardly visits the board anymore.  Rocky pmed me and said he was quitting the board because some of the misfits were emailing his boss trying to get him fired! It was still going on!  He's tired of it. He's tired of the negativity and tired of the schticks doxing other posters.  I don't blame him.  I agree with Nedgo, the board has really turned to shit. Muffy can have it as his own little playground to police.  This place is funny most of the time and the posters are all a little older and can take a joke-- except muffy and nigel.  I won't be posting there as much as I did in the past, if ever. I mostly lurk and leave.

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2016-12-19, 19:52; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-19, 19:50

Tanfan! wrote:
FupaTuba wrote:

My ban from the RCMB was lifted.  The back door one sided conversation worked temporarily.  then calmer heads prevailed and my ban was released. I posted a few times on the RCMB just to let those involved their plan failed.  But to be frank with you, that board sucks dog shit now.  Unoriginal and pretty much depressing.  Nedgo and I talked and he says he hardly visits the board anymore.  Rocky pmed me and said he was quitting the board because some of the misfits were emailing his boss trying to get him fired! It was still going on!  He's tired of it. He's tired of the negativity and tired of the schticks doxing other posters.  I don't blame him.  I agree with Nedgo, the board has really turned to shit. Muffy can have it as his own little playground to police.  This place is funny most of the time and the posters are all a little older and can take a joke-- except muffy and nigel.  I won't be posting there as much as I did in the past, if ever. I mostly lurk and leave.

Awesome
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-19, 19:56

Nordic wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

My ban from the RCMB was lifted.  The back door one sided conversation worked temporarily.  then calmer heads prevailed and my ban was released. I posted a few times on the RCMB just to let those involved their plan failed.  But to be frank with you, that board sucks dog shit now.  Unoriginal and pretty much depressing.  Nedgo and I talked and he says he hardly visits the board anymore.  Rocky pmed me and said he was quitting the board because some of the misfits were emailing his boss trying to get him fired! It was still going on!  He's tired of it. He's tired of the negativity and tired of the schticks doxing other posters.  I don't blame him.  I agree with Nedgo, the board has really turned to shit. Muffy can have it as his own little playground to police.  This place is funny most of the time and the posters are all a little older and can take a joke-- except muffy and nigel.  I won't be posting there as much as I did in the past, if ever. I mostly lurk and leave.

Awesome

Some take pride in trying to bring others down and then openly bragging about it. When their plans backfire, I like to let them know it. Look, I don't give a shit about that place anymore. It's a good source for information about how shitty our programs are in the present. No need to pile on. I'll let the other dorks do it for me. Foreskin never posts anymore, either. So you have foreskin, rocky and nedgo all pretty much leaving and not playing anymore.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-19, 19:57

http://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-19, 20:03

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Awesome

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 4 1966794946 SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 4 502811600

you were enraged when you saw my posts today. SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 4 502811600
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-19, 20:05

My question is he the true fun police there? I mean anything entertaining gets deleted in minutes. The war on schticks is dumb. 

It would be nice to know who is responsible. I blame him and Martin Spartan. But maybe I'm wrong . maybe Martin Spartan is the real prick. Muffy do you know Martin?
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-19, 20:07

FupaTuba wrote:My question is he the true fun police there? I mean anything entertaining gets deleted in minutes. The war on schticks is dumb. 

It would be nice to know who is responsible. I blame him and Martin Spartan. But maybe I'm wrong . maybe Martin Spartan is the real prick. Muffy do you know Martin?

It's not even worth visiting anymore. once one of them logs on, a funny thread will get locked.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-19, 20:14

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Very knowledgeable in respect to statistics. I stopped reading his stuff quite a long time ago because he only saw the game through the lens of statistics.

Nope. Guy recognizes defenses pretty easy and understand zone blocking and o line rotations plus asks pertinent questions on thoughts of attacking various defenses or defending against different offenses. I'd definitely watch film with him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-19, 20:26

I never read more than a couple of sentences of a Rocky post because they were so long and boring.
He should come up with his own newsletter if there is actually a demand for that. I used to get Comp's Spartan Plus years ago. Nothing like getting emailed a 50 page homework assignment right before the game
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 20:58

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Nope. Guy recognizes defenses pretty easy and understand zone blocking and o line rotations plus asks pertinent questions on thoughts of attacking various defenses or defending against different offenses. I'd definitely watch film with him.
Nttawwt.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-19, 21:05

I have no opinion on Rocky, but blaming him for killing tailgating is stupid. The people to blame for that are the dipshit ASMSU reps who ALL skipped the meeting where the admin voted to ban alcohol from Munn in '98.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-19, 21:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no opinion on Rocky, but blaming him for killing tailgating is stupid. The people to blame for that are the dipshit ASMSU reps who ALL skipped the meeting where the admin voted to ban alcohol from Munn in '98.

I don't think this thread is about tailgating any more.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 21:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I have no opinion on Rocky, but blaming him for killing tailgating is stupid. The people to blame for that are the dipshit ASMSU reps who ALL skipped the meeting where the admin voted to ban alcohol from Munn in '98.

I blame him for the killing of Ned Stark.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 21:17

Even though rocky is a square he is welcome here. We have a ton of squares.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 21:18

Turtleneck wrote:

I blame him for the killing of Ned Stark.

Spoiler tags asshole
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 21:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Even though rocky is a square he is welcome here. We have a ton of squares.

I think Greenway is egg shaped.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 21:24

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Even though rocky is a square he is welcome here. We have a ton of squares.

I will not chit chat with you. This is not a message board. This is a serious internet battleground.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 21:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I will not chit chat with you. This is not a message board. This is a serious internet battleground.

What do you want to battle about? ICP vs. Kid Rock?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 21:33

What happened to Travis¿
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-19, 21:35

Travis is too stupid to figure out how to use the internet on his phone so he doesn't post anymore. I hope he doesn't see this.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 21:37

InTenSity wrote:What happened to Travis¿

I know. I think he died. I do not want his phone or car. They both suck. I call his collection of VHS tapes and mod powers.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-12-19, 21:37; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 21:46

nope. still blame rodky
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 21:57

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis is too stupid to figure out how to use the internet on his phone so he doesn't post anymore. I hope he doesn't see this.
haha. Sad face. I hope he pays his bills.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 21:58

Just realized moose started this thread. We miss you moose, come back with a VPN!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 21:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Just realized moose started this thread. We miss you moose, come back with a VPN!
What, exactly, do we miss?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 22:00

His posts intensity his posts. We are what we post.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 22:07

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:His posts intensity his posts. We are what we post.
I don't miss his posts. 1000 posts saying the same thing sucks. Happened at a critical juncture and now Jake from state farm no longer posts here. Fuck moose.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next