Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

+30
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Clarett's Folly
FupaTuba
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
Dingleberryexplosion
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Masturbates
Tim Wakefield
SpartanInNH
xsanguine
By-Tor
y2kMgrad
HT
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
DWags
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
pulling69
InTenSity
Brock Middlebrook
Nordic
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Giant Moose
34 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 Empty Re: SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-21, 13:53

Blowjobs will cost extra. SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 175164_ts
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 Empty Re: SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

Post by The_Dude 2015-07-21, 13:56

steveschneider wrote:From what he outlined though it makes sense. Sounds like the worst time possible for an inspection.

Was anyone else there and how bad was it?

Yep I dont blame Rocky. He was given a shit sandwich and tried to make the best of it. either come up with something we can tolerate or we are going to go full lockdown mode.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-07-21, 14:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Can't the students do something about it? Hell, scUM students got their AD fired.

Actually nevermind, my bad. MSU is in East Lansing. I forgot. If even 4 students are together protesting there, they'll get tear-gassed.

Most of the students don't really care enough anymore. It's that distant, where tailgating was great. It's moved off campus to houses and frats, which are fun, but will never be the same.

It's kind of depressing to keep talking about this. The program deserves better.

Yeah, those arent really tailgates. Just an excuse to wake up and get drunk/party.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-21, 14:00

The_Dude wrote:
steveschneider wrote:From what he outlined though it makes sense. Sounds like the worst time possible for an inspection.

Yep I dont blame Rocky. He was given a shit sandwich and tried to make the best of it. either come up with something we can tolerate or we are going to go full lockdown mode.

Are you guys serious with this full lockdown mode bullshit? Alcohol will never ever be banned from campus on football Saturdays. Ever.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-21, 14:01

By-Tor wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Are you guys serious with this full lockdown mode bullshit? Alcohol will never ever be banned from campus on football Saturdays. Ever.
That would pretty much be the kiss of death. May as well scrap the program at that point. MSU isn't BYU.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-21, 14:50

They should just cut the upper bowl student section and dump those tickets to the public. Whatever doesn't sell donate to local tax deductible charitable organizations.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-21, 14:52

steveschneider wrote:They should just cut the upper bowl student section and dump those tickets to the public. Whatever doesn't sell donate to local tax deductible charitable organizations.
Or they could treat students better and let them enter the stadium at any entrance instead of forcing them to line up like cattle.

MSU has like 50,000 students. We could easily fill the student section if MSU treated them better and not like they are a nuisance.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-21, 14:55

Giant Moose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:They should just cut the upper bowl student section and dump those tickets to the public. Whatever doesn't sell donate to local tax deductible charitable organizations.
Or they could treat students better and let them enter the stadium at any entrance instead of forcing them to line up like cattle.

MSU has like 50,000 students. We could easily fill the student section if MSU treated them better and not like they are a nuisance.
I agree with you here.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-21, 15:14

Sounds like the students need to take the bull by the horns and get that section shipshape in bristol fashion.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-21, 21:47

The_Dude wrote:

No, he was in line at the cafeteria and took the shit sandwich BC he didn't have the balls to see what was at the end of the line.

Dude was played like a fiddle....perfect for big politics or corporate America
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-21, 21:52

I was involved in campus politics at one time. Not through ASMSU. I was sick of the bullshit and I felt like there were a lot of students who liked to drink and could handle their shit who weren't being represented. I tried to be the voice of the people. M. Pete tried to strong arm a policy into place that was very bad for students. I got randomly chosen to present it. I played nice about it and pretended all was well, and when it was my turn to present it to the BOT and media in attendance I said something like "Due to my strong opposition to the next item I refuse to present it." and went and sat down. It was classic. Shocked the shit out of M. Pete. He pulled me aside later and told me he was absolutely furious but after calming down he respected my play.  SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 502811600

I didn't stay involved for long. All of the yellow tape was too much for me. I just wanted to prove that the majority of us existed somewhere in between the rioters and the ASMSU dorks.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-21, 21:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I was involved in campus politics at one time. Not through ASMSU. I was sick of the bullshit and I felt like there were a lot of students who liked to drink and could handle their shit who weren't being represented. I tried to be the voice of the people. M. Pete tried to strong arm a policy into place that was very bad for students. I got randomly chosen to present it. I played nice about it and pretended all was well, and when it was my turn to present it to the BOT and media in attendance I said something like "Due to my strong opposition to the next item I refuse to present it." and went and sat down. It was classic. Shocked the shit out of M. Pete. He pulled me aside later and told me he was absolutely furious but after calming down he respected my play.  SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 502811600

I didn't stay involved for long. All of the yellow tape was too much for me. I just wanted to prove that the majority of us existed somewhere in between the rioters and the ASMSU dorks.

ASMSU dorks: the safety patrol goes to college
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-07-21, 21:58

What I figured out about ASMSU pretty quickly was that most of them had political aspirations. They were all on the track for poly-sci and/or pre-law, or public policy. And they valued connections that could help their aspiring careers/education more than they did truly representing the rest of the students. Probably smart of them but it didn't do shit to help our cause. Especially when they all skipped the meeting where it was voted to close Munn to tailgating.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-07-21, 22:17

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:What I figured out about ASMSU pretty quickly was that most of them had political aspirations. They were all on the track for poly-sci and/or pre-law, or public policy. And they valued connections that could help their aspiring careers/education more than they did truly representing the rest of the students. Probably smart of them but it didn't do shit to help our cause. Especially when they all skipped the meeting where it was voted to close Munn to tailgating.

Which works plays perfectly in the university s had.....just like deb and SAF.

...as a side this situation is a microcosm of the failure that is the Midwest. I'd elaborate but I like your stance with the BoT better
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-22, 00:00

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 9975_10152273038126511_1472491634511286310_n
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-22, 00:36

The_Dude wrote:

Yeah right. And now poor Rocky has been backed into a corner as a RCMB moderator. JFC.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dingleberryexplosion 2015-07-22, 00:38

Herbie Green wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yeah right. And now poor Rocky has been backed into a corner as a RCMB moderator. JFC.

This. I am not buying this "poor Rocky" soul butter garbage; dude is a total dipshit.
Dingleberryexplosion
Dingleberryexplosion
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-07-22, 01:06

Dingleberryexplosion wrote:
Herbie Green wrote:

This. I am not buying this "poor Rocky" soul butter garbage; dude is a total dipshit.

I bet he was forced into a role as a hall monitor in high school because kids were smoking weed in the bathroom.

But maybe I have to give him the benefit of the doubt if his dad is FWD - one of my favorite all time posters.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-22, 08:04

Herbie Green wrote:

This.  I am not buying this "poor Rocky" soul butter garbage; dude is a total dipshit.  

I bet he was forced into a role as a hall monitor in high school because kids were smoking weed in the bathroom.

But maybe I have to give him the benefit of the doubt if his dad is FWD - one of my favorite all time posters.

Could be an example of where the dad kicks ass, but the mom's so domineering that the kid becomes a bitch.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-22, 08:20

Did spartanrocky ruin 247 as well? Once he became a mod there the place started to suck.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-22, 10:12

steveschneider wrote:SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 9975_10152273038126511_1472491634511286310_n

I see a business opp here. Bet you could get 40$ a pop for those. That's like 700% markup
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-22, 10:15

steveschneider wrote:Did spartanrocky ruin 247 as well? Once he became a mod there the place started to suck.

My favorite would be his 26 page detailed analyses of how we were going to beat Florida Atlantic or EMU by 4 touchdowns.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-07-22, 10:17

By-Tor wrote:
steveschneider wrote:SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 9975_10152273038126511_1472491634511286310_n

I see a business opp here.  Bet you could get 40$ a pop for those.   That's like 700% markup
That would work when we play Illinois, but they should change to reflect the colors of our opponent.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-07-22, 10:18

Herbie Green wrote:

That's unfortunate. Rocky is okay. He didn't have to give any background or why he supported current rules but he did.

Why you came over here and are torching so quickly is odd. Don't think Rocky posts so he won't read it anyway.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2015-07-22, 10:21

Giant Moose wrote:
By-Tor wrote:

I see a business opp here.  Bet you could get 40$ a pop for those.   That's like 700% markup
That would work when we play Illinois, but they should change to reflect the colors of our opponent.

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 3 010943258017lg
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-07-22, 10:51

GRR Spartan wrote:

That's unfortunate. Rocky is okay. He didn't have to give any background or why he supported current rules but he did.

Why you came over here and are torching so quickly is odd. Don't think Rocky posts so he won't read it anyway.

Rocky IS "okay". He was better when he was just that guy who wrote waaaaay too long game predictions with overly optimistic projections, who had a sense of humor about himself. That's my main problem and why I left. The sense of humor about what RCMB was and still is (just a buncha dorks on a message board who have no influence whatsoever on the athletic teams). is gone.

Delusions of grandeur, taking the whole business too seriously, not allowing differing opinions... it's old and stale and lame... and Rocky is part of that now.

Also the monetizing of our fandom for the benefit of some corporate bullshit didn't sit right with me either.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-07-22, 10:58

Rocinante wrote:
Also the monetizing of our fandom for the benefit of some corporate bullshit didn't sit right with me either.
We'd be rolling in $$ right now if you'd take your tweeting responsibilities a bit more seriously. #V$MSU
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2015-07-22, 12:00

Herbie Green wrote:

Exactly, he was a member of ASMSU already, which at least in my day (early 90s) was pretty much populated with dorks and dipshits that wanted some perceived "power" over things that 95% of the student body could care less about. So that's easy when people don't care. But then to whine about being forced into a touch situation when he has to deal with something that the students DO actually care about, is incredibly weak.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-22, 12:15

I'm going to buy my ticket soon for the Oregon Ducks game. Also, I'm going to get loaded like I did back in the early 90's and prove that it can still be done.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-07-22, 12:19

steveschneider wrote:I'm going to buy my ticket soon for the Oregon Ducks game. Also, I'm going to get loaded like I did back in the early 90's and prove that it can still be done.

Woah, woah, woah. No one said you can't get loaded anymore. I still did my part.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-07-22, 12:37

Btw where is Bob? This thread is missing his sarcastic responses.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by HT 2015-07-22, 13:21

steveschneider wrote:Btw where is Bob? This thread is missing his sarcastic responses.

Bob told me he's going to Boston for the Taylor Swift concerts this weekend.
HT
HT
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-18, 20:46

Bump
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-18, 20:48

Good timely bump. Right before the next game.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-19, 08:07

gHost Spartan wrote:I'm late to this thread but I was also there and the worst that I can remember were a bunch of people pissing in broad daylight in the trees by Munn. In fact, I saw a handful of shaved bearded clams that day. Chicks were just pulling their pussies out and pissing. It was hilarious.

Sounds hot.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-19, 08:08

So did someone invite Rocky to this board or what?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-19, 12:31

Believe it or not Rocky and tRCMB are pretty much universally negative about MSU sports these days.

tSwill is the only safe place left for blowars
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-19, 12:31

Rocky has been invited. He's not coming .
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-19, 12:32

gHost Spartan wrote:I'm late to this thread but I was also there and the worst that I can remember were a bunch of people pissing in broad daylight in the trees by Munn. In fact, I saw a handful of shaved bearded clams that day. Chicks were just pulling their pussies out and pissing. It was hilarious.

Urinating in public is a sex crime.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-19, 13:01

DWags wrote:Rocky has been invited. He's not coming .

TMI
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next