Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

+30
Death Roe
TheReal_LWS
Watch Out Pylon!
Clarett's Folly
FupaTuba
MiamiSpartan
GRR Spartan
Dingleberryexplosion
Herbie Green
The_Dude
Masturbates
Tim Wakefield
SpartanInNH
xsanguine
By-Tor
y2kMgrad
HT
Other Teams Pursuing That
Blanch32
DWags
Turtleneck
CORNER BLITZ
pulling69
InTenSity
Brock Middlebrook
Nordic
Rocinante
WhiteBoyHatcher
steveschneider
Giant Moose
34 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 5 Empty Re: SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 22:22

InTenSity wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:His posts intensity his posts. We are what we post.
I don't miss his posts. 1000 posts saying the same thing sucks. Happened at a critical juncture and now Jake from state farm no longer posts here. Fuck moose.

I think khakis is still here every now and then inten. If people want to post here they can post here.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 5 Empty Re: SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-19, 22:25

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
I don't miss his posts. 1000 posts saying the same thing sucks. Happened at a critical juncture and now Jake from state farm no longer posts here. Fuck moose.

I think khakis is still here every now and then inten. If people want to post here they can post here.

I don't think HolidayMoose can post here.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 22:37

InTenSity wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:His posts intensity his posts. We are what we post.

fuck you
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-19, 22:43

Moose? Won't be seeing him no more. Best move this board ever made.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 22:45

Blanch32 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

fuck you
Good one. SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 5 502811600
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-19, 22:46

NigelUno wrote:

Well right. If you're not banned. But there's a narrative on the board that this place would blow up if their message board rivals didn't post here. I say if they let internet strangers dictate their actions - the millenial snowflakes (whoops that's not right?!), the swill don't need em!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-19, 22:50

OTPT I bet you could start a forumotion and invite GM, blanch, Herbie and the 4 of you guys could have fun posting there with absolutely no limitations whatsoever. It's pretty easy, I set one up for other activites. You can take Bob, too. You should do it bro since you believe so strongly in the lack of censorship. Hell we'll throw in Tanfan as a parting gift.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-19, 23:01

gHost Spartan wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I don't think this thread is about tailgating any more.

Nigel, check your PMs. I just received a few from some unknown posters named nipandtuck and redcedarduck - have you heard of them? I think someone created schticks to troll me, but I can't be sure. It's too bad people have to hide behind their keyboards. SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 5 502811600

I really don't have to create any schticks to troll you ghost. Pulling, dropped by a dime, gomer, dupie 7006, am wood, lolo, and just about every single poster that responded to your ballers what are you getting your wife for christmas thread ripped your wife to shreds.   Did you cry to rocky and seek their bannings? SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 5 502811600

You've aligned yourself with Nigel uno.  That is now your new internet besty. SpartanRocky admits he was involved in MSU tailgating restrictions - Page 5 1966794946

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2016-12-19, 23:02; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 23:01

NigelUno wrote:

Well right. If you're not banned. But there's a narrative on the board that this place would blow up if their message board rivals didn't post here. I say if they let internet strangers dictate their actions - the millenial snowflakes (whoops that's not right?!), the swill don't need em!

This. The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria is definition of "internet tough "
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-19, 23:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT I bet you could start a forumotion and invite GM, blanch, Herbie and the 4 of you guys could have fun posting there with absolutely no limitations whatsoever. It's pretty easy, I set one up for other activites. You can take Bob, too. You should do it bro since you believe so strongly in the lack of censorship. Hell we'll throw in Tanfan as a parting gift.

you realize that 95% of you would join out of spite, right?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 23:05

Blanch32 wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:OTPT I bet you could start a forumotion and invite GM, blanch, Herbie and the 4 of you guys could have fun posting there with absolutely no limitations whatsoever. It's pretty easy, I set one up for other activites. You can take Bob, too. You should do it bro since you believe so strongly in the lack of censorship. Hell we'll throw in Tanfan as a parting gift.

Obvious lie is obvious. No way to prove that.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-12-19, 23:07

Good god you are such a tool. You would have yourself, Nordic, travis--he quit sorry and maybe three other posters. It would be just like your piece of shit fur website. Why don't you leave? You really ad nothing other than sanctimony.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-19, 23:14

Tanfan! wrote:

Good god you are such a tool. You would have yourself, Nordic, travis--he quit sorry and maybe three other posters. It would be just like your piece of shit fur website. Why don't you leave? You really ad nothing other than sanctimony.
To be fair, you said you'd only lurk here, this place already sucks. Look at the bright side, you could have a five way with moose amd blanch. Now figure out if moose is the poster or blanch girlfriend.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-19, 23:19

How much does it cost to start a new board on this site? I'll chip in $5 just so I don't have to listen to the e-martyrs whine any more. I get naming rights though.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-12-19, 23:22

Tanfan! wrote:

Pretty sanctimonious post.

What to you "ad", exactly?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 23:27

I would like to know more about WBH's fur website.

Fur coats and hats? Furries? Furbies? Furman Paladins? What is his fur website about?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-12-19, 23:29

It was not my website TN, it was monkey's. It was a gambling forum for a few friends to talk about plays. Somehow the weirdos on tCock got ahold of it and assumed we were trying to conquer the world with it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-19, 23:58

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It was not my website TN, it was monkey's. It was a gambling forum for a few friends to talk about plays. Somehow the weirdos on tCock got ahold of it and assumed we were trying to conquer the world with it.

Oh. Yeah, you don't seem like the world domination type.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 00:05

How does one get into the fur trade business because I have some beaver i'd like to put on the market.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-20, 00:15

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It was not my website TN, it was monkey's. It was a gambling forum for a few friends to talk about plays. Somehow the weirdos on tCock got ahold of it and assumed we were trying to conquer the world with it.

I miss tFur. I remember when we made tanfan cry. Good times. Apparently he's still mad about it.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2016-12-20, 05:53

Nordic wrote:

I miss tFur. I remember when we made tanfan cry. Good times. Apparently he's still mad about it.

Story time!
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 07:53

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Obvious lie is obvious. No way to prove that.

yes, yes there is. check out all the bonars on tBob
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 07:54

Tanfan! wrote:

who would dwags belly rub with?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 07:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How much does it cost to start a new board on this site? I'll chip in $5 just so I don't have to listen to the e-martyrs whine any more. I get naming rights though.

no you dont nigel
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 08:06

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How much does it cost to start a new board on this site? I'll chip in $5 just so I don't have to listen to the e-martyrs whine any more. I get naming rights though.

no you dont nigel

I'm gonna miss you. No, that's not really true. Someone will probably miss you.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 08:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How does one get into the fur trade business because I have some beaver i'd like to put on the market.

you going to take over the family business: pimping out your mom
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 08:11

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

no you dont nigel

yes you will. you can't post without me.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-20, 08:26

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Travis is too stupid to figure out how to use the internet on his phone so he doesn't post anymore. I hope he doesn't see this.

Safari still doesn't work and neither does chrome but I just discovered that Firefox works fine.

Hahahahahahhahaahahah all y'all fucked now!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahah fuck you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 08:37

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:How does one get into the fur trade business because I have some beaver i'd like to put on the market.

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

There's a lot of room in your head. Think I'll stretch out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-12-20, 09:28

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Blanch32 wrote:

There's a lot of room in your head. Think I'll stretch out.

Inside Blanch's brain...

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2016-12-20, 10:16

Nordic wrote:

This aint WBH and Nordic's first circle jerk
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-12-20, 12:11

Bob is going to be so mad he missed an update on nedgo.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5