Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

+15
The Pantry
Nordic
Brock Middlebrook
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTito
Floyd Robertson
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
19 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should i do?

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap19%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap27%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Empty Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:55 am

Man, it's Friday and dealing with work stuff can wait until Monday. Instruct me.

Note- I have to be near my computer for boss emails. So leaving the premise for more than a few minutes is not an option.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:59 am

www.ashleymadison.com
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:www.ashleymadison.com
It should be totally hacker free now, right??
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:01 pm

You can't check your work email on your phone? Go do whatever.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Giant Moose wrote:You can't check your work email on your phone? Go do whatever.
I can, but I can't do other stuff, in case there is some panicky emergency. Not a super plan in the long run since I'll be done at like 3 anyway.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:06 pm

Furious masturbation is the only answer.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Rocinante wrote:Furious masturbation is the only answer.
Theoretically I could furiously masturbate while getting blackout drunk and having the most fucked up tea party ever. There is that option.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:20 pm

I voted for golfing in your hallway Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. 502811600

But I want you to combine it with getting black out drunk. Report back, Trav.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:24 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I voted for golfing in your hallway Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. 502811600

But I want you to combine it with getting black out drunk. Report back, Trav.
I feel like getting blackout drunk is going to have to happen. I might wait a bit though. My staff leaves at 3. Might start pounding shots at 2.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:26 pm

You should send out a meeting request for a surprise urgent meeting for 3 p.m. for your staff, and then cancel the meeting at 2:45. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. 1494614055
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:36 pm

I'm sitting next to a whole department that just got let go. Its pretty depressing here, and I think I'm the only one in the building.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:37 pm

InTenSity wrote:I'm sitting next to a whole department that just got let go. Its pretty depressing here, and I think I'm the only one in the building.
Did they get let go during the conference call?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:38 pm

InTenSity wrote:I'm sitting next to a whole department that just got let go. Its pretty depressing here, and I think I'm the only one in the building.
You should probably get blackout drunk.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:40 pm

Work. Fuck America sucks. Another reason why the terrorists are winning.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:43 pm

DWags wrote:Work.  Fuck America sucks.  Another reason why the terrorists are winning.

America sucks because of work. Let's get that straight.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:44 pm

DWags wrote:Work.  Fuck America sucks.  Another reason why the terrorists are winning.
The terrorists aren't winning. So there's that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Why isn't this poll multiple choice? Learn to multi task.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:You can't check your work email on your phone? Go do whatever.
I can, but I can't do other stuff, in case there is some panicky emergency. Not a super plan in the long run since I'll be done at like 3 anyway.

Panicky emergency like the french fryer brakes down? Why don't you do some of your own wash for a change. Your mom would appreciate it.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:58 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
I found out about it after the conference call. The SVP who's office we were in was gone most the time and came back looking stressed out, so I think that's when it happened.

Travis wrote:You should probably get blackout drunk.
I think that's what my boss left to go do.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:06 pm

tTito wrote:

Panicky emergency like the french fryer brakes down?  Why don't you do some of your own wash for a change. Your mom would appreciate it.
Come up with something new. You can do it!!!!!!
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:28 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
I found out about it after the conference call. The SVP who's office we were in was gone most the time and came back looking stressed out, so I think that's when it happened.

Travis wrote:You should probably get blackout drunk.
I think that's what my boss left to go do.
That's rough. At least they did it early in the day and didn't make the people work a full day and then get canned.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:43 pm

I work from home every day, Travis, when I'm not traveling. The serious answer is to be a professional. Do your job. Then get blackout drunk when you're done with that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:44 pm

I think you mean the seriously WRONG answer!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:53 pm

Giant Moose wrote:
That's rough. At least they did it early in the day and didn't make the people work a full day and then get canned.
They did make them work all week. I was talking to a friend of mine who runs another company. He was telling me that the protocal at his work is to fire people on Monday. That way it gives them the week to start looking for a new job, rather than sit around being depressed over the weekend and something drastic possibly happening. I was actually surprised they did it before lunch.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:56 pm

New job? I'm looking for a lawyer and some unemployment cheddar!
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:05 pm

InTenSity wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
They did make them work all week. I was talking to a friend of mine who runs another company. He was telling me that the protocal at his work is to fire people on Monday. That way it gives them the week to start looking for a new job, rather than sit around being depressed over the weekend and something drastic possibly happening. I was actually surprised they did it before lunch.

We find it's always better to fire people on a Friday. Studies have statistically shown that there's less chance of an incident if you do it at the end of the week.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:12 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I work from home every day, Travis, when I'm not traveling. The serious answer is to be a professional. Do your job. Then get blackout drunk when you're done with that.
That sounds so terrible.

My job is almost done for the day, can I start getting pretty buzzed now so I can be blackout as soon as I'm done?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:47 pm

Hookers and blow! Cheese and rice, you guys are slipping. The answer is always hookers and blow.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:48 pm

You were let go, too. Looks like we'll have to bring in the Bobs to fix the glitch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:49 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Hookers and blow!  Cheese and rice, you guys are slipping. The answer is always hookers and blow.  
I already stopped working for the day. The tea party was a huge success. Mr. Bubbles had a wonderful time
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:17 pm

I want to get blackout drunk with you over the internet Travis. Unfortunately I have to deal with my wife and kids coming home at some point and they might wonder why Daddy smells like rubbing alcohol and can't walk upright.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:21 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I want to get blackout drunk with you over the internet Travis. Unfortunately I have to deal with my wife and kids coming home at some point and they might wonder why Daddy smells like rubbing alcohol and can't walk upright.
You pick a day and a time in advance and I'd be more than happy to put it on my schedule to get blackout drunk with you over the internet. Just let me know when is good for you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Next Friday, same time, same place?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:28 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Next Friday, same time, same place?
I'm in
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:41 pm

I'm in
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. 3557613862
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:42 pm

I'll be drinking tonight you guyz
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:04 pm

Are your wife and kids not coming home next Friday?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:39 pm

Travis are we on for tomorrow?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:41 pm

I voted for jerk it which is a great stress reliever.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:18 pm

I misunderstood the Jerk it option. That's what I voted for last week, then went outside and pushed my 85-year-old neighbor to the ground.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next