Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

+15
The Pantry
Nordic
Brock Middlebrook
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTito
Floyd Robertson
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
19 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should i do?

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-27, 14:33

Fuck yeah we're on. I think I'm free after 12 ish
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 13:19

Sitting here with an empty shot glass and a full bottle of Tequila waiting for Travis to show up. Done with meetings for the day.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 13:31

I'm gonna run up to the store and buy some whiskey. I'm shamefully out. Let's get this bitch started up in like 20
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 13:33

What kinda tikilla?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-28, 13:35

How much beer do I get for 2 nights of camping?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 13:37

Paging spreadsheet tTy. How many are in the fridge and how many fit in your cooler?
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 13:42

A case should be fine. Just you?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 13:48

All right- drink is poured. Let's get drunk.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-08-28, 13:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:A case should be fine. Just you?

Going with a group of 8, but I'll want my own beer. Thinking a 30 rack and a fifth.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:All right- drink is poured. Let's get drunk.
I need a picture of said drink in front of your computer screen for verification. I'm not getting drunk by myself at 1 PM on a Friday afternoon dammit. 

Also, should I mix a Captain and coke, Bulleit bourbon straight, Crown straight, or a vodka drink? The people's will is my will.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:07

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:All right- drink is poured. Let's get drunk.
I need a picture of said drink in front of your computer screen for verification. I'm not getting drunk by myself at 1 PM on a Friday afternoon dammit. 

Also, should I mix a Captain and coke, Bulleit bourbon straight, Crown straight, or a vodka drink? The people's will is my will.

Where's the trust bro? Check the shitty movie on comedy central for verification, then go get a drink

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Imag0510
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:08

Also, my phone takes purple pictures. It's a thing on HTC ones and it makes me sad. We can talk about that later
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:10

Oh. I didn't answer your question. I'm sippin on Jack and diet, if that helps your decision making process
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:23

I set sail with the Captain. Drinking this early I figured 70 proof would be better. I intend to try to stay up and watch the Tigers game. I'm old, tough to marathon drink if you're not out on the town. You just get sleepy at home.

Let's watch some Starsky and Hutch. 

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 20768748998_974b277286_c
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-08-28, 14:24

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sitting here with an empty shot glass and a full bottle of Tequila waiting for Travis to show up. Done with meetings for the day.

Did you bring your darts just in case?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-28, 14:24

Aww, we got to witness Travis and WBH's first date. This is adorable, guys. Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 685334576
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:26

Nordic wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sitting here with an empty shot glass and a full bottle of Tequila waiting for Travis to show up. Done with meetings for the day.

I told you dammit, I can't play darts by myself any longer. Partially torn bicep in throwing arm. If I want to play myself, I'm going to have to play myself left handed and I just don't have it in me right now to build my dart game again from the ground up with another arm.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:28

Like a car could ever get that high off the road.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:29

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Nordic wrote:

I told you dammit, I can't play darts by myself any longer. Partially torn bicep in throwing arm. If I want to play myself, I'm going to have to play myself left handed and I just don't have it in me right now to build my dart game again from the ground up with another arm.

I'm left handed. Don't know I'd I've told you that.

Amazing story. I still get upset when I think about the fact that my parents didn't tie a baseball in my hand from birth. I could be Phil Coke right now. Which, while he sucks, he gets paid more than me.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:30

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Like a car could ever get that high off the road.

We just going to roll straight into south park next?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-08-28, 14:30

If you two want to stretch this out I'll buy a couple 5ths and you can enter the Rib Cook off tomorrow in Mio.   Perhaps hang around for the Uber Tuber on Sunday and make Guinness?

http://www.ocriverfest.com/rib-cook-off.html

http://www.ocriverfest.com/uber-tuber.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:32

LooseGoose wrote:If you two want to stretch this out I'll buy a couple 5ths and you can enter the Rib Cook off tomorrow in Mio.   Perhaps hang around for the Uber Tuber on Sunday and make Guinness?

http://www.ocriverfest.com/rib-cook-off.html

http://www.ocriverfest.com/uber-tuber.html

I want ribs. I really should have planned for that today.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:32

Not a big South Park guy but I'll stick with it. I was eyeing Gangland but it's half over.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:34

I can't make it up there LG, or I would be up at the lake with my family right now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:34

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Not a big South Park guy but I'll stick with it. I was eyeing Gangland but it's half over.

Not really huge on it either... But I'm not seeing much else. Netflix is an option
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:36

Find something on Netflix and I'm game. 

I started Mr. Robot last night, got 3 episodes in and I'm not sure if I like it or not. But I bought the entire season on Amazon so I guess I'm in.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:41

I decided I wanted to stick with the dumb comedy vibe and watch airplane, then if wasn't on Netflix. Then I got sad.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:43

I've got a torrent of Straight Outta Compton, that sounds good now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:44

Stealer
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:45

Guilty. Though I'd happily pay for it. Just not super easy to go to the movies. I guess I could go right now!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-08-28, 14:45

You guys are still typing pretty well. You need some more drinks.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:45

I'm on to Gangland btw. Couldn't stand South Park. Indian reservation gang in SD. Interesting.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-28, 14:47

What's on Spice?
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:50

Giant Moose wrote:You guys are still typing pretty well. You need some more drinks.
You don't get drunk on the internet in 20 minutes man. It's a long slow burn.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:50

Yeah, I just threw on gangland. I wasn't even watching that anymore.

They should really release more movies straight to digital. I'd gladly buy it. Movie theaters would be sad. But whatever.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-28, 14:51

BTW, I expect this thread to be 3o pages of rambling, incoherent garbage by the time I go to bed tonight.
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-08-28, 14:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Nordic wrote:

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 2 Whisperingsmiley I don't think you want your date to know you are a puh
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:54

I'm an open book Nordy.

Also I haven't eaten yet today. This slow burn might get ugly faster than I wanted it to.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:57

This episode of Gangland makes me want to watch On Deadly Ground.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:57

Go eat something. What are the options?

I've already decided I'm not cooking shit tonight. Not sure what I'll order though. Life is hard in America.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next