Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

+15
The Pantry
Nordic
Brock Middlebrook
tGreenWay
Triple Sparty
WhiteBoyHatcher
tTito
Floyd Robertson
DWags
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
Giant Moose
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
19 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What should i do?

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 4 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 26

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-28, 14:57

You guys are going for comedy? Why not some Arrested Development?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Empty Re: Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 14:58

Go eat something. What are the options?

I've already decided I'm not cooking shit tonight. Not sure what I'll order though. Life is hard in America.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:58

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 World3_1769287i
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 14:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Go eat something. What are the options?

I've already decided I'm not cooking shit tonight. Not sure what I'll order though. Life is hard in America.
I will when I get hungry enough. 

I bought some stuff to make nachos but not getting that in depth right now.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:02

InTenSity wrote:You guys are going for comedy? Why not some Arrested Development?

The only ones I haven't see are the new ones, which sort of sucked. Unless I just didn't give it enough time. Only watched like 3 episodes
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:02

Billy Madison is new on Netflix.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:03

Oh boom. Let's do that
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:05

Billy or Tommy Boy? They're both on here.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:06

That's a tough call, but Billy does more drinking. It feels right
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:08

Boom. Good call. Starting.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:09

The best part of the internet is that everyday is nudie magazine day
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:15

The older I get the more I really enjoy day drinking as opposed to night drinking
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:17

Day drinking is the best. I miss it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 15:18

NCIS on USA is good.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:19

Where are the wife and kid today? Or are they just being peaches and tolerating some good old fashioned day drinking?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:20

I remember seeing this in the theater and literally had tears coming down my face. I think it was the summer between graduating HS and starting at MSU.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:21

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Where are the wife and kid today? Or are they just being peaches and tolerating some good old fashioned day drinking?
Wife and kids went up north with her mom. I stay home because my dog is big and old and has healthy issues making travel a no no. And so I can day drink with friends on the internet.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:22

This is the dad from A Christmas Story. I don't know how I never realized that.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 15:23

I like the Goth lab chick
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:23

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I remember seeing this in the theater and literally had tears coming down my face. I think it was the summer between graduating HS and starting at MSU.

Its entirely possible that Veronica Vaughn was the first chick I jerked it to. The timeframe fits about right age wise.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 15:24

I'm thinking about punching out early and drinking in my patio. Day drinking is an outdoor activity, guys.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:25

Triple Sparty wrote:I'm thinking about punching out early and drinking in my patio. Day drinking is an outdoor activity, guys.

Thinking about it? Do it. The drunker this thread gets the better
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:27

The Billy Madison untold story reveals that the first grade teacher ended up getting arrested for banging a student.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:27

There is no Billy Madison untold story. But if there was, that'd be in there.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:29

Boy George and Culture Club. The first record single I got when I was a kid was Karma Chameleon. My dad about had a heart attack.  Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 502811600

My sister got Thriller. 

I chose poorly.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 15:30

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Pauley10

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Perret10

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:31

She looks a little like Miss Lippy.

Are you day drinking with us Pantry?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty 2015-08-28, 15:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

What time do I have to start by? I feel like if I haven't started by 4:00 it's merely happy hour and not day drinking. GMaps is saying 40 minutes home.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock Middlebrook 2015-08-28, 15:34

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Go eat something. What are the options?

Drink your dinner
Brock Middlebrook
Brock Middlebrook
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 15:34

Yeah. Last day off before starting a new job Monday
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:36

Triple Sparty wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

What time do I have to start by? I feel like if I haven't started by 4:00 it's merely happy hour and not day drinking. GMaps is saying 40 minutes home.

We don't have to be all technical about this. Drink when you get there. Well be here
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:37

Wouldn't risk driving is achieved
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:49

Work is interrupting my Billy Madison viewing and drinking!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:51

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Work is interrupting my Billy Madison viewing and drinking!
Only sorta. 

Pouring another.

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 20948561862_b34facb57f_c
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:52

That's outrageous. My Indians have been gone for an hour and boss is gone. Basically- the perfect Friday.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-08-28, 15:58

The Pantry wrote:Yeah.  Last day off before starting a new job Monday
Nice. What happened to the old gig by the buffalo meat place?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 15:58

So- working from home permanently? There's a good chance that within a year my job will be moved to that. Our office is moving and there really isn't a need for me to get space at the new place since I work with people overseas.

How do you deal with that though? I'm not really worried about staying motivated. I'm more worried about getting bored as hell with my surroundings. Keep in mind that I'm a single guy that lives by myself. Maybe it's a little different for you.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-08-28, 16:00

Im working from home on a friday. What should i do? Edit- Whiteboy Hatcher and Travis are getting drunk in this thread right now. - Page 3 Pauley11
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-08-28, 16:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:So- working from home permanently? There's a good chance that within a year my job will be moved to that. Our office is moving and there really isn't a need for me to get space at the new place since I work with people overseas.

How do you deal with that though? I'm not really worried about staying motivated. I'm more worried about getting bored as hell with my surroundings. Keep in mind that I'm a single guy that lives by myself. Maybe it's a little different for you.
I thought someone said you were fat and lived at home with your parents.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-08-28, 16:05

O'Doyle should fuck up the asshole that just walked by wearing a Michigan jersey. That kid is a douchebag
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next